Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

shanky028601

Oct 13, 2021

I recharged the wrong number

I am airtel user
I recharged the wrong number (7206104009)
I meant to recharge (7206667216)
Recharge was of 399 rupees
Please refund me or reverse the recharge
Ruchi Bindal

Sep 25, 2018

Poor signal network at Yamuna Nagar,Prem colony

Very poor signal of Airtel ,data and voice call both.we are having two numbers of Airtel but no signal inside home and voice also get intruppt in between . please do signal network improvement in my area.
Prem Colony,near Munda mazra,Yamuna Nagar tezli stadium road
aggarwal7

Jul 1, 2017

REFUND

MAINE APNA ONLINE EK RECHARGE KIYA THA MY AIRTEL APP SE 13 JUNE KO 349 KA BUT WO RECHARGE MERA UNSUCCESSFULL HONE K WAJHA SE NHI HO PAYA BUT MERA BALANCE DEDUCT HO GYA FIR MAINE APNE DUSARE BANK AACOUNT SE DOBARA RECHARGE KIYA TO WO WALA HO GYA AUR COPANY K TARAF SE MERE PASS EK CONFIRMATION MESSAGE AYA K APKO 7 WORKING DAYS ME REFUND HO JYEGA BUT ABHI TAK WO REFUND NHI KIYA GYA HAI YE BOLA JATA HAI APKA AISA KOI REFUND NHI HAI HUMARE PASS MAI UNHE HAR TRHA S BOL CHUKA HU UNHE TRANSCATION ID TAK DEDI BUT WO IS BAT KO NHI MAAN RHE HAI MAI APNE DONO BANKS K PASSBOOK K STATEMENT BHEJ RHA HU JISME 13 JUNE K DATE M 349 BALANCE KATA HAI AUR WO CONFIRMATION MESSAGE K COPY BHI PLEASE HELP ME.

REFUND

sahil_1990

May 24, 2017

fake Porting

My mobile number is 7061777775
I ported in my Airtel prepaid number from Bihar circle ( Reliance ) to Haryana circle ( Airtrel ). Nd Airtel Port My no In bihar Circle Unkonw Person. Now i m not understand wat to do... my No is off now. Airtel Manager saying i Dont know wat to do...

Sahil Kamboj
Yamuna Nagar ( Haryana )
Jassi Gill

May 13, 2017

complain of richraj

mne 16 april 12:03 par offer chak kiya 399 me 70 day unlimeted call + 1 gb net par day fir mne 16 april 12:04 par richarj kiya or mere paas campany ki traf se msj bi aagya ki apko 30 june tak free call + 1 gb net par day agya par mere paas aaj msj aaya ki mere ko is offer ka banifit nhi milega kyu ????

complain of richraj

Vivek739

Dec 9, 2015

Bill payment issues

My Airtel no. 9996800739 I had paid my bill on 4 dec2015 rs 3800 but it has not been updated and 2times my outgoing has been blocked .. It is harrasing me very badly so plz update my payment status and I had paid online from creditcard nd also sending screenshot becoz creditcard transaction is online available bank not provide transaction on passbook as u know very well so please clear my issues as soon as possible

Bill payment issues Bill payment issues

Arie Bajwa

Feb 4, 2015

Call history

Hello
All i want the call history of my no. 9996050185.
From 1/1/2015 to 4/2/2015.
My email address is [email protected]
Thankyou

Dec 28, 2010

Dear Ashok walia,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Rakesh Ranga

Dec 21, 2010

regarding bill services

This is to inform you that your concern listed 17 Dec. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Ranga

Sep 20, 2010

CHEATING BY AIRTEL NUMBER

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Aug 13, 2010

balance deduction

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint.

Manoj Kumar Srivastava

Aug 8, 2010

Deduction of amount from the main balance

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 16 July 2010, has been resolved.

Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Akhilesh

Jul 18, 2010

Jun 8, 2010

Vinay Chugh
Bharti Airtel LTD
NET - Online customer support team

Jun 7, 2010

sim card registration failed

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Meenakashi

Jun 7, 2010

Deduction of Balance from mobile

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 13 May 2010, has been resolved.

Manoj

May 15, 2010

May 6, 2010

Vinay chugh

Mar 22, 2012

prepaid

My name is Karan.And I'm using Airtel's prepaid mobile service phone no.-9996397299.
My pay per second program is changed to 40p/min STD call without my knowledge.when I call to customer care-she told me this.And when I said I want previous plan,she said-plz talk to my head.and after waiting for 5 min. line cuts.this happens 2 times.And no one call me back even.Plz ensure to regularize my previous plan.And make sure not to change my services without my knowledge. Also refund my balance.

Dec 17, 2010

regarding bill services

Not getting bills on time and instead of taking action .The company is charging penalty for the same as we are not able to pay the bill on time.

Sep 19, 2010

CHEATING BY AIRTEL NUMBER

respected
mein surjeet singh ynr mein ek mobile shop chalata hu aaj se 2 din (18/09/2010) pehle mujhe mobile no09005446752 se call aayi ki mein airtel company se bol raha hu aap kuch nos par recharge kar de iss ki payment aap ko aap ke lapu par daal di jaye gi iss liye maine nos par recharge kar diya jo ki rs20000 ke aaspaas tha baad mein mujhe pata chala ki ye sab dhoka kiya gaya hai iss ke liye maine ynr ke airtel officer se baat ki to unho ne jawab mein kaha hum kuch nhi kar sakte hein kyki ye dusere state ka number hai

iss complaint se mein AIRTEL BHARTI se ye chahata hu ki aap uchit kaarwaayi karte hue {09005446752 & 08127923008} inn nos ki jaach kare aur sambandit vyakiti ke khilaf kaarwaayi kare kyki aise vyakiti kisi gair kanuni sangthan ke member bhi ho sakte hai jis se desh ki suraksha par koi mushkil na aaye aur anya kisi ko koi pareshani na ho

airtel apni zimevvari ko samjhte hue jaldi se jaldi apni taraf se uchit kaarwaayi karen aur iss request ke saath ki agar ho sakta ho to mera lapu balance mere no {09896116473} par wapis karwa de

dhanyawaad

surjeet singh

Aug 1, 2010

balance deduction

I am a prepaid user of Airtel.
Airtel deduct Rs 15 from my account regarding use age of Airtel live. on 30 july 2010.but I have not use that..
Even I have not get Any notification regarding deduction of balance from my account.

It is not First time they do so earlier also they deduce my balance by activating any plan. and then refuse that it is activated by them .

Jul 16, 2010

R/sir,
I am shashikant. I am from yamuna nagar(Haryana). I am an Airtel prepaid Customer. Airtel had deducted Rs. 10/- from the main balance of my no. 9896373647 today (16/07/2010) for TADKA LIVE service, but I don’t have subscribed for this service. Airtel had started this service without my permission and deducted my balance Rs.10/- today at 1:30:00pm.

Two months ago, Airtel had deducted Rs.30, and that time they returned the balance by the help of Indian Consumer Complaints Forum.

I have also complained to Customer care, my complained no. is 216748.
So please take a suitable action on it.

SHASHI KANT
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob. no. 9896373647

Jun 8, 2010

poor internet speed

I activated internet of Rs98 on 6june2010 on my mobile.The browising speed is very poor it takes about 7-10 mins to open website and sites like orkut doesnot open.I complaint to airtel but they told me it will be solved after 15june.Till that time pack is about to finish.please help me.

May 13, 2010

R/sir,
i am shashikant. i am from yamuna nagar(Haryana). i am a Airtel consumer. airtel had deducted Rs. 30/- from the main balance of my no. 9896373647 today(13/05/2010) for JOB ON PHONE service, but i don't have subscribed for this service. Airtel had started this service without my permission and deducted my balance Rs.30/- today at 2:00pm. please take a suitable action against Bharti Airtel.
Airtel has also deducted much amount of balance approximately Rs. 300/- from my friend Ravinder(9729182546).
thank you.