Airtel

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Aug 3, 2020

Network 4g not coming

Airtel 4g chal nhi raha sir aisa nhi tha phele 1km airtel tower what a ### airtel please action to tower ingenious nhi toh hum log others sim card use karenge bhoat hua 1month se aisa ho raha ab paresaan ho gaye hai sir see my screen shot ...30kb 40kb ### airtel

Network 4g not coming

rajeevdeoghar

Aug 3, 2019

Network coverage

I have 3 airtel connection but we not get 3g or 4g facility.
After complaton executive told your voice is not clear and diconnect my call.
vijay.jasidih

Oct 10, 2017

airtel leased line in bad sercive

HI

MENE AIRTEL SE LEASED LINE LIYA HUWA HAI 1 SEP SE LINE CHAL RAHA HAI

LEASED LINE ME BOLA GAYA THA KI 99.9% UPTIME RAHTA HAI

OR SERVICE ACHA RAHEGA

PAR YE ROJ KISI NA KISI BAHANE SE DOWN HO JATA HAI JAB DOWN HOTA HAI TO 4 HOUR SE PAHLE UP NAHI HOTA KYA ESI KO DEDICATED LINE KAHA JATA HAI
Rohit kumarsingh

Sep 15, 2017

All customer care are very bad reply me

Sir apke jitne v customer care se bat Kiya Hai wo different- different type ke jawab milta Hai koi khta Hai ki apka probalm 24 hours Mai to koi khta Hai 26 hours Mai to koi 48 hours Mai to koi 72 hours Mai shout out kar Diya jayega lekin kuchh v nhi krta Hai keval problem btao or apka mail krna Hai to koi bolta Hai complain nhi liya gya Hai or koi bolta Hai complain nhi le skte Hai or koi bolta Hai complain register krna Hai yar kiska sune pta nhi presan ho gye Hai sir Mai glti se 279 ka recharge kiye the to apke customer care ke senior ne bola koi bat nhi apke monthly package (199) Mai add KR Diya jayega lekin aaj take wo problem slove nhi ho paya Hai Mera I'd Hai 3021 932 414 13/09/17 ko recharge kiye the so please sir svi customer care ka rule 1 Hai Kya different presan KR Diya Hai ye care apka
ranjitbaranwal

Jun 12, 2016

Money deducted

I have not subscribed for fashionbunny though my money is deducted from my Airtel mobile. Please deactivate it and refund my money.
iamvishtibrewal

Jan 19, 2016

Balance deducted

Mob no.- 8906356313
wrongly started a vas house of models and deducted 75 rupees from my account. i need my money return
ambikakumar

Jul 27, 2015

Unknown Caller from Airtel

Hi , airtel number 9939556712 is frequently calling and abusing us .

We could not trace the name but the operator is airtel ..pls help asap
Anupama Pathak

Jul 23, 2015

3G speed not coming

Inspite of recharging with 3G data plan,3G network is not shown and 3G speed is not coming. My mobile handset is a smart phone and is equipped with 3G facility. Please help at the earliest.

Jul 28, 2011

Dear Pawan Kumar Porwal,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 19 July 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

[email protected]airtel.com

Jul 23, 2011

Dear Pawan Kumar Porwal,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 19 July 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Jul 21, 2011

Dear Pawan Kumar Porwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 July 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Jul 26, 2010

Hello Sir,
I am a AirTel User and from some days i quit dustrube from Missed Calls At Night From No."+917276143478" at lately 1 am, So Plzzz I am requesting You to at sever action against this no. ...

and send me the full details of the no. NAme And address

With Regards
Piyush

Jul 5, 2010

disturbing sms and missed calls from unknown number

I am Devayani, from siliguri.an airtel no 9547604074 is didturbing me continuously.please block the number, so that it cannot disturb me

Jun 19, 2010

disturbing sms and missed calls from unknown number

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint.
Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Vinay Chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team

Jul 19, 2011

Dear airtel service team,
I am Pawan Kumar Porwal. when I am in Home town Bhilwara (Rajasthan). I lost my 2700 c cell with airtel SIM card. My sim no. was 9771306908. I purchased this SIM from Vajpeyi corner , Jasidih , Dist.- Deoghar, jharkhand (814142),
please block my sim... and it is very urgent..
plz contact me at [email protected]

Jun 18, 2010

unauthorised deduction of money withot any use

Dear sir/madam
I am a prepaid subscriber of Airtel mobile services. my mobile no is (9162754376).It is having life time validity. This is to bring your kind notice that around Rs. 500 has been deducted from my balance in the last four (5) months without any usage ...
you hav subscribed some MISS U messages without my knowledge and i 'm not interested in such type of messages ,please unsubscibe it immediately and pls dont subscribe such type in future without my knowledge and pls refund 500 Rs ASAP ,

And accordingly refund me all money deducted so far including this Rs 500.
kindly look into the matter immediatetly. and refund me my hard earned money ASAP , so that i can remain connected with AIRTEL .
thanking you
soni mishra

Jun 17, 2010

disturbing sms and missed calls from unknown number

since the last two to three days i have been recieving sms and missed calls from an unkown number. this is disturbing me, my family and my professional status. please send me the details of the number 09661401349 at my id.