Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

May 12, 2010

Blocking of Prepaid sim 9632590773

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team

May 6, 2010

Lost mobile phone

Vinay chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team

Feb 5, 2013

Account balance getting deducted

From my prepaid account number money is getting deducted due to some value added services(VAS) activation. Problem here is i didnt activated any VAS by myself. It will be getting activated and when balance goes low we'll be knowing about this. If we ask our money they will be telling some stupid rules. In which of their rule its telling they can make their customer in trouble. I was travelling to an unknown place my balance was some wat around 20rupees. In between i saw lik balance is below one rupee.it is disgusting that in such situation airtel is playing such a dirty game with customer.this type of problem happen many times with me, even my frnds also suffered.If this is how airtel is making money then shame on them.

Jan 24, 2013

cutting money

Airtel is deducting money from the number 9845431078, I had spoken to customer care many times but of no use,instead i loose some amount talking to customer care,the customer care people tell different answers each time for the same amount of money deducted, how it could be possible , as the deduction amount is same everyday and the reasons are differen. Moreover they promise it won't happen in the future, if it happens we will refund the amount, but it is not solved. I am requesting t
o solve the problem, if not i am going to change my network connection. Airtel being such a big network provider, should be of shame for cheating people

Jan 23, 2013

balance deduction

Dear Sir/Mdm

7259120994 is imy mobile number. everyday 1.50 paise is deducting from my main balance for last 15 days.
I cannot communicate to cusomer care.
They are not responding . After all the option pressing server is saying THANK YOU FOR calling AIRTEL.

Plz help me.

Sashikanta

waiting your response
ziyauddin

Jan 22, 2013

unbehever of customer care excutives

my airtel prepaid no is 7760899028 .i am facing a problem from last 5 dayes about std call and when iam telling my problem to coustemer care excutive firstely they were talking not properly and without listing my problem they cut the call . i tallk to there supervisior also he not talk in good manner i aloso gone to there office also but the problem is remains same tell me what i suppose to do and balence also decting daily.
Alisha Patnaik

Jan 15, 2013

Recharege money not credited back

I ahd called airtel customer care for around 15 times.But nobody is resolving my problem.

I had done a recharge of rs 200 and the recharge was unsucessful.But the amount is not credited back to my account.
I had done the recharge on 12th jan.I have raised complaint thrice but no response

Jan 12, 2013

Airtel Mobile Prepaid Plan is Looting to People

WHAT USE TO RECHARGE Prepaid Tariff plan????

<1p/2sec all India for 2 months (1st 2 mins of the day to be charged at 2p/sec)>

WE DO NOT WANT THIS TYPE OF PLAN.

please STOP :1st 2 mins of the day to be charged at 2p/sec.

Better to airtel (TATA DOCOMO Plan) is very nice plan AIRTEL is Looting..

Bangalore

Jan 10, 2013

Scratched Pin

i bought a recharge card some no.s got rubbed what to do knw? i send u serial no of card ################ send me scratch no plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Srividhya

Jan 9, 2013

Top up voucher

I lost some of the numbers of my airtel top up voucher of Rs. 30/-. My serial number is ################.

Please help me. My email ID is [email protected]

Expecting your reply soon.

Dec 27, 2012

customer care were not responding. properly

Customer were responding in bad manner ...and deducting balance unnecessary
amit.2186

Using slang languages

I have to make a payment of my airtel postpaid number. I am going through a severe problems from airtel please reply me back.
amit.2186

Harrashment and slang languages

I have to make the payment of my postpaid number 9686300017. I was out busy in some my other priorities and I failed to make the payment. But, now I am communicating to some airtel collection people. They are just using abusing words which is unacceptable and even they called my home.

I want some body directly from the airtel to call me my present number is 9663832198 and let me know what to do they just used slang languages. I am thinking to contact my lawyer for using slang languages.
ashu chini

Dec 24, 2012

3G dongle

I had an airtel 3g dongle. I did not want to use it anymore because i am using airtel Wifi at home. The dongle number is 9686977995.
My bill generation date is 21st of each month.

I called them on 20th or 21st november saying that i wanted a disconnection and asked them to take a request for the same.

They said i had to first clear my outstanding bill from oct 21 to nov 21. and after that i need to send a mail to airtel.
I asked them that there was time till 8th of dec to pay it, that if i pay it before that date anytime, will i still be charged anthing?
They told me that i wont be charged as i did not use it after 21st november.

On dec 7th, i cleared my outstanding bill. And sent a mail to them. Got a confirmation on 9th dec that its disconnected.
And here again, i have been charged the monthly charges for december also.
When i told this to customer care, they say they have charged me from 21st november to 8th december.
What policy is this that they charge the customer even when we don't use the dongle.
chaitub

Dec 23, 2012

deactivation

hi,

i am chaitanya budati, Disconnect My Airtel Postpaid connection number:09900016329. As i am totally unsatisfied with the airtel services. pls disconnect at the earlist.

regards,
chaitanya b

Dec 23, 2012

starting chargeable services without customer's approval along with subsequent renewal

A useless service was started on my number a week back without any such request being made by me.i tried reaching airtel customer care executive, however it was of no use as their customer care automated response system just thanked me for calling airtel rather than connecting me to any of their executives.I'm being charged for a service i never requested for and it is being renewed every week.this is not something that has happened for the first time and the response that you get(if any) from the company for resolution of such issues is pathetic.
roshandugar

Dec 19, 2012

Airtel landline not working : 044 43599795

Request your kind intervention as my landline (04443599795) is not working from 16th December (Service request no : 26113398) and I got an update as there is a cable cut which will be resolved by 20th December 2012.

I just want to reiterate, that I am facing the same cable cut problem every month.

This is the 15th time, I am hearing from Airtel executives about cable cut.

Can somebody intervene, as I don’t want to surrender my connection after having a 7 years of service with you.

Please give me an immediate update. My mobile no is 9884086830.

Roshan Kumar
suhas111

Dec 14, 2012

non activation of sim ( post Paid)

Sir/Madam,
I had bought Sim Post paid with no-9900019745 ( sim no-89914
50004 02465 88922) from global connect ( agent No-21529)No.113/Y,4th
main,7th block,4th phase,BSK stage 3,Bangalore -560085 by paying
Rs.1250. in last week of Nov/2012.They promised me that sim will be
activated in 3 working days.Even they came for address
verification.But it was never activated.I contacted the store,but did
not get any satisfactory answers.I would like to know why my sim card
is not activated.I had paid extra money for getting special number.
Your customer care people are not taking my complaint as they
say this number does not exists.I tried to complain through your
website,but it is also not taking my complaint as as it displays
"number is not valid".then where will I give complaint?the airtel
franchisees are not bothered about service,they just sell sim.
With great difficulty I could find this email adress of
yours.Even in TRAI website you did not mention the email adress where
consumers can lodge complaint.you ahave taken money from me and you
have not given me service.No one from your company contacted me
regarding this.
Is it not cheating?why I should not lodge police complaint
regarding this?as you have taken money from me and not provided
service.

Dec 14, 2012

Getting miss call from unknown number

on 14th dec 2010 i have got miss call from number +923024938619 on my airtel number.... after i got to know in net dat this number belongs to pakistan.. so please help me to solve this problem. this is my mail id to contact me [email protected]

Dec 11, 2012

Disconnect my postpaid number

hi,
Can you please disconnect/close my airtel postpaid number 09611674455.
As services provided by airtel is unsatisfied.

Dec 3, 2012

Reg : STD booster pack ( Charging more even after activated my STD pack ) )

I have recharged with STD booster pack 28 rs. It is for 30/min for STD calls. After i recharged also you are deducting more than that. Why you begging guys doing like this. I want to know if you want money means come directly and beg, i have called your customer lot of times and complained about this but still you guys playing with me.

Some time deducting 1.50rs for 1 minutes and sometime 72 paise i don't know what happening in your end. Please check and put back the unwantedly deducted money to my account otherwise i will call and scold like anything.

Please keep in mind it should not happen hereafter. If it continues i need to escalate this to your Higher officials. Please don't let me to do that.

P.Arun Kumar

Nov 26, 2012

Unknown blank calls from number starting with +9233

Hi ,

I got a blank call from a number which starts with +9233. Why the hell I'm getting calls from Pakistan? Can you please make this not happen again.

Lohith
dr.sharan83

Nov 15, 2012

Complaint

This is Dr. Sharan from Hubli, Karnataka. My airtel mobile no. is 9986160714. This complaint is with regard to your HELLO TUNE value added service. I am really getting disgusted by the repeated nuisance of your activation of hello tune service repeatedly WITHOUT REQUEST. This is for the third time i am facing this problem and every time, i had to cancel the service without crediting back of the deducted ammount (30/- rupees). It doesn't stops here.. Despite inactivating the service i get message of Hello tune service being renewed with charge of 15/- rupees... I have never requested for the hello tune service as customer care service providers claim.

I want the company to credit the deducted amount to my account SOON POSSIBLE...No apologies.. no cunning advices and explanations.. My email id is [email protected]
Airtel Presence Send email

Nov 14, 2012

false promise of airtel full talktime

Namaste(rajmehra1)

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 Nov 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Airtel Presence Send email

Nov 13, 2012

Worst Service which never works fine

Namaste Uma Sankar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 07 Nov. 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd