Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Bips

Jul 9, 2020

Not taking complain over call and solving issue

I don't have a complaint no coz executive denied to take my complaint over the phone.

This is regarding 3 issues but mostly the executive not able to resolve issue and denying to take complain over call:

I have called them for 2 issue but for the second issue for the Internet connectivity issue and not able to take call other than going to balcony the resolution from the Customer care executive name is Abhijit claiming as Supervisor said they can't take any complaint over the phone.I need to have wifi or hotspot from another person else they can't register the complaint over the phone coz i have a smart phone. I told him I don't have data connectivity now he is telling me to connect to wifi or hotspot. Isn't it funny what he is talking about. Should I go and buy wifi to get another connection to resolve my airtel issue? If I am on the road then airtel expects I need to find a wifi zone to solve my problem. Is this what airtel is saying to resolve the issue ?

The customer care executive dont want to solve any issue and I am really surprised why they are there when our issue is not answered and airtel is claiming in TV ads you will get 0 customer issue, isn't it really funny . Requesting them to solve the small issues of the customer before talking big things.

Also he is saying you can send mail to whomever if they want to take action they will take even after talking so much he is so confident that nothing will be happening to him coz they also would have seen customer complains and no action taken from airtel and they don't care what customer tells or complain.I am not sure why I am writing the big mail when I know there will be no resolution coz AIRTEL NOT CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMER.

Not sure if the things heard. Coz I lost my patience over the phone itself when the executive arguing without any proof and they don't have any proof to show or send.Also he is saying he is not lying so obviously he is saying as a customer we are lying, very nice answers, also saying I am not saying you are putting words on my mouth really gr8 talk I had with airtel executive. He is not answering , saying nonsense things and I am putting words on his mouth. Really I can say airtel have given nice training to executives how to abuse customers politely. Hats off. I think other service provider should also learn from Airtel.

Long mail hope I get some resolution
1. Want the complaint should be registered
2. take action on the executive who talk nonsense to customer. I would have not been rigid if your executive did not argue to show off he doesn't care about what I am telling and it's a joke for him.

If you are denied a customer complaint over the phone then I don't know what these airtel ppl are eligible for. Please stop the ads saying you care what the customer expects.

Snehasa

Jul 7, 2020

No installation of broadband or return amount

The airtel customer agent asked me to pay the money for airtel broadband through the secured link. But it never got installed or even my money is not returned. Even though I'm calling the agent Sanjana +917204095011 many times. She's not responding. And other person who was responsible name Satish 9902555371 is also not responding to any messages or calls.
Mendonsa

Jun 29, 2020

I recharge my phone deducted the amount but didn’t activate my recharge plan

I recharge my Airtel prepaid number 9114844205 for recharge plan of rs 499 after discount was applied rs 399 was the payable amount, I went ahead did the payment through netbanking, amount was deducted but recharge is is still not activated it’s been more than two hours since payment.

Payment transaction details: ############/CCAAIRTELIN
Payment ref number: ############
Sai nithish

May 25, 2020

Done recharge wrong pack accidentally

Done recharge of rs 348 accidentally I.e daily 3 gb per day
Actually I want to do rs pack 349 1.5 gb daily 56 days
So kindly cancel pack or shift the pack to 1.5 gn daily
Transaction reference number:############
Raggavendra

May 3, 2020

Our GST not updated in postpaid bills

Good afternoon sir/madam, Am using Airtel network Postpaid connection -corporate SIM from last 2 year 4 months .

21st Jan 2020 am visited Airtel store in Bengaluru Uttarahalli Branch . on that time I submitted the GST copy ,Pan no copy, letter from the company .Till date we will not received the updated Our GST no in the post paid Bill.Negligence from your company staff.please take the complaint necessary steps can you take .we will not claiming in the working company side.Early resolve the issue.
Manjit Debnath

Apr 27, 2020

Fraud

Hi, it has been 6 days since the airtel guy verified my documents for broadband connection and the payment has already been made on the same day but till now my broadband connection has not yet been set up. I tried calling customer care but they never pickup the call. Once a guy picked up and told that the connection will be set soon. However, till today, my connection has not been set up. They charged me on the same day when I placed a request for broadband connection but it has been about a week since they verified my documents and took my money but didn't give me an internet connection. Please help me as I am a student and without internet facility I am unable to attend my classes.

Fraud

12nk

Apr 25, 2020

Abusing call

I am getting a unnecessary call from 9900354888 this number, scolding like anything , which leading very bad things to me with family.

Kindly take the necessary action on this number 9900354888.

Br,
Rakesh027

Apr 21, 2020

Amount deducted from bank but not recharged to mobile number

Dear sir/madam
I have recharged a mobile number 9880674917 on 14/4/2020 from airtel app payment made through a Google pay. The amount deducted from my bank account but the Rs 449 pack didn't activated till today ie....21/4/20

Amount deducted from bank but not recharged to mobile number

Apr 12, 2020

airtel prepaid recharge money deducted but not done

I have recharged my prepaid airtel number 6364966869 for Rs.399 by my SBI internet banking..Amount deducted but recharge not successful..No outgoing calls..Unable to call customer care by 198..Kindly resolve my issue.

Apr 11, 2020

Amount decducted but not received recharged

I have reacharged for 598 via Airtel thanks app with a coupon of 50 , and paying 548 via phone pay upi . The amount is deducted but I haven't received any reacharge . I did it again via Airtel thanks app, and the same thing repeated . So initially I have done 2 reacharges of 598 each paid via phone pay successfully. But haven't received a benefit of even 1 reacharge. Reacharge done on 10 April 2020
My mobile number : 8123616213
Transaction ID of 1st time :P2004101205574383798547
Transaction ID of 2nd time :P2004101414464469815406
I have checked with phone pay customer support and they have confirmed that the amount is remitted to Airtel successfully.
Pls look into the matter and help me getting my refund
I have attached the proof of payment

Amount decducted but not received recharged

Apr 4, 2020

not able to recharge on my mobile number

I have converted my sim from postpaid to prepaid six month back. After converting to prepaid, i am unable to recharge on my sim. So i have been doing recharge outside. But now as all the shop are closed outside, i am not able to recharge. Today is my last date to recharge or else the outgoing will stop.

Please do change the setting so that i can recharge online .

My Mobile number : 8450986364
PrinceMallick

Apr 3, 2020

Broadband

My landline number 080-40936692
Registered Mobile no 9964158569

I have raised complain for broadband not on 1st April. I got call from 8448195621 and he assured that by 3rd Broadband will be fixed and he forced me to give happy code. I understand lockdown is happening so I gave him happy code thinking he will come and fix the problem.

After continuous call he kept on saying someone will come please wait. Without resolving my issue he marked my issue as resolved. Now I'm trying to raise issue but unable to raise previous issue is resolved. Now I don't have any support nor I have broadband. Please help me and let me know what I should do as soon as possible as my office work is suspended due internet not working.

Kindly help. Attaching the required details for your reference of my complain

Broadband

Rubina Fancon

Feb 28, 2020

Wrong recharge amount of 349 to mobile number 8119864301

I request you to refund the recharge amount of 349 to my gpay number 8119864301 to which I had also recharged by mistake.
Please refund the amount 349 recharged on the mobile number 8119864301
rajeshfrancis

Jan 18, 2020

Internet not working

This is my account number ############_kk and we have been without internet for the last 6 days. Numerous complaints but no actions. I am not sure who can help but yes, i have choices. Very sad state of affair with Airtel.

Kindly escalate. Thanks
Mr Daniel Paul

Dec 23, 2019

Friend locator service revoked

I had subscription to Airtel friend locator service since several years on my mobile phone number 9980788433.
Now when I tried using it doesn't work and is asking for new subscriptions which is 10 times more cost then what it previously was.
I called up customer service and he initially had no clue of what he was speaking. Later he said this service has been stopped for all customers. There is no more locator service.
I never received any communication about deactivating the service and now I still see the service is available but we need to avail it with 10x cost.
Very disappointing way of managing customer.
SubhraRoy

Dec 11, 2019

2398 rupees deducted and not recharged

On 11-Dec-2019 I recharged with Rs 2398 through Airtel mobile app. The amount got deducted but it did not recharge my airtel plan. This is not even reflecting in the airtel transaction historty. Please help. Also, AIRTEL has not given any customer care number to which I can call and contact.
Chase247

Nov 27, 2019

Porting issue

I have ported out from jio for two connections to Airtel. They have asked to insert new sim and activate which I did. Now no signal in both the phones. Not sure when they are going to fix it. Irritating to the core pathetic customer service
N RAGHUPRAKASH

Nov 21, 2019

Termination of service not reflected anywhere, still receiving monthly bills

Name: N RAGHUPRAKASH
Connection no.:080-42153428 (broadband 080-61428636_kk)
A/c no.:7006608583
I have terminated the service in September-19, but still getting bills for payment.
Getting the service terminated itself was not easy and I have not been given any acknowledgement.
They have not updated their database.

They have to officially STOP the service from 11.09.2019 and stop sending further bills

with regards
N Raghuprakash
Mehrajpasha

Nov 18, 2019

Dnd

I'm a student I'm still I'm read in degree bymistake I dial DND number please remove my number form DND my number 9845445153

rakesh.kumar1985

Nov 7, 2019

Network quality is worst

Airtel network is worst ,when opening a website it can't open ,and company is claiming that it's providing 4g,making customer fool,
Frustated user

Oct 15, 2019

Network issues

I have been using Airtel for fast many years. Airtel says it is the best network and from for past few years i can say "Airtel is best at downgrading the standards". I have been raising complaints once or twice for every month from past 2 years. No action has been taken to resolve the issue for 2+ years. By this you can understand how this service provider treats their customers.
Airtel competes to troll JIO on 6p/m but it doesn't even care how JIO is able to provide better network coverage (Indoor and Outdoor) better and data speed also. I feel Airtel is forcing us to change into JIO.
As it used to claim "India's Best network", i wold suggest Airtel to start advertise itself as "India's Worst network ever". Or else we have to start this campaign #BoycottAirtel.
sanjeevappa

Oct 11, 2019

Internet not working this location

Internet problems and call problems

Sep 13, 2019

Out of service for 48 hours and Data reduction

I would like to make a complaint as there is no resolution for this complaint yet. There is no response from [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

1) I would like to know why was my Postpaid number was out of service for 48 hours on 8th and 9th September.
2) I had to bare communication loss with my bank, I was not able to log in to my work laptop as I needed the access to “VIP Application” installed in my phone which needs network(this caused me loss of Work for 1 day).
3) Before 8th of September I had a role over data of 374 GB. After the out of service that happened on 8th and 9th September it has come down to 75 GB. Can you advise what is happening?

Gomatesh
9916319753

Sep 10, 2019

Network Issues/Harrasment

Hi, I have been with Airtel for the last 12 to 14 years and my number is 990333754. I have been facing severe call drops and data issues eschpeially at home and enrage my office. I have many incidences of important business calls dropped. I have raised multiple complaints with 121 and all they have to say is there is a new tower coming up and the Airtel app which has a link to check speed has been showing a new tower coming up soon near my residence for the last over a year. I have a family plan of 1599 and I am responsible to make payments. In my recent complaint on the above issue I have categorically mentioned that am not willing to make payment till the issue is resolved and the issue still persists. Airtel is harassing my kid and my father who are part of the family plan with constant automated calls for payments which they are not responsible as I am the primary account holder for the plan. This is harassment of my kid who is 12 years old and he keeps asking my Pappa why can't you make the payment and do you have money. This is ridiculous that Airtel can fall so cheap in the competition to just survive. I wish either the get their services to the level that I have always known them for or just closed down.
balukola

Aug 31, 2019

Not getting signals after port

I was transferred to airtel from idea, today I got message my port was successful so I changed and inserted new airtel sim card but I am not recieving any signals for my new sim. I tried every possibilities switch off and on mobile, flight mode everything but nothing worked out. I am losing very important calls because of this. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Balu Kola

NAAPTOL - Fake Product Given. Fake Company
    I have ordered 5 litre Copper product. They delivered a...
    mobile tower - Mbile tower
    We face very difficult problem for this tower. Because...
    SSC - Payment status not updated
    I have paid Rs 100 for the examination of...
    5 seater Wooden Sofa - Product is not delivered
    I order a product online before a month on royaloak online...
    Phone call - Unknown number from pakistan
    I got a call from unknown number was saying about 25lac...
    EPF - EPFO
    Marcus Sulya - Refund money
    Sir, in my online nios , the name of the father is...
    BSNL Landline - BSNL Landline not working
    My BSNL Landline is not working for the last 6 weeks. All...
    EPFO - EPFO withdrawal official helpline