Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

rajeshfrancis

Jan 18, 2020

Internet not working

This is my account number ############_kk and we have been without internet for the last 6 days. Numerous complaints but no actions. I am not sure who can help but yes, i have choices. Very sad state of affair with Airtel.

Kindly escalate. Thanks
Mr Daniel Paul

Dec 23, 2019

Friend locator service revoked

I had subscription to Airtel friend locator service since several years on my mobile phone number 9980788433.
Now when I tried using it doesn't work and is asking for new subscriptions which is 10 times more cost then what it previously was.
I called up customer service and he initially had no clue of what he was speaking. Later he said this service has been stopped for all customers. There is no more locator service.
I never received any communication about deactivating the service and now I still see the service is available but we need to avail it with 10x cost.
Very disappointing way of managing customer.
SubhraRoy

Dec 11, 2019

2398 rupees deducted and not recharged

On 11-Dec-2019 I recharged with Rs 2398 through Airtel mobile app. The amount got deducted but it did not recharge my airtel plan. This is not even reflecting in the airtel transaction historty. Please help. Also, AIRTEL has not given any customer care number to which I can call and contact.
Chase247

Nov 27, 2019

Porting issue

I have ported out from jio for two connections to Airtel. They have asked to insert new sim and activate which I did. Now no signal in both the phones. Not sure when they are going to fix it. Irritating to the core pathetic customer service
N RAGHUPRAKASH

Nov 21, 2019

Termination of service not reflected anywhere, still receiving monthly bills

Name: N RAGHUPRAKASH
Connection no.:080-42153428 (broadband 080-61428636_kk)
A/c no.:7006608583
I have terminated the service in September-19, but still getting bills for payment.
Getting the service terminated itself was not easy and I have not been given any acknowledgement.
They have not updated their database.

They have to officially STOP the service from 11.09.2019 and stop sending further bills

with regards
N Raghuprakash
Mehrajpasha

Nov 18, 2019

Dnd

I'm a student I'm still I'm read in degree bymistake I dial DND number please remove my number form DND my number 9845445153

rakesh.kumar1985

Nov 7, 2019

Network quality is worst

Airtel network is worst ,when opening a website it can't open ,and company is claiming that it's providing 4g,making customer fool,
Frustated user

Oct 15, 2019

Network issues

I have been using Airtel for fast many years. Airtel says it is the best network and from for past few years i can say "Airtel is best at downgrading the standards". I have been raising complaints once or twice for every month from past 2 years. No action has been taken to resolve the issue for 2+ years. By this you can understand how this service provider treats their customers.
Airtel competes to troll JIO on 6p/m but it doesn't even care how JIO is able to provide better network coverage (Indoor and Outdoor) better and data speed also. I feel Airtel is forcing us to change into JIO.
As it used to claim "India's Best network", i wold suggest Airtel to start advertise itself as "India's Worst network ever". Or else we have to start this campaign #BoycottAirtel.
sanjeevappa

Oct 11, 2019

Internet not working this location

Internet problems and call problems

Sep 13, 2019

Out of service for 48 hours and Data reduction

I would like to make a complaint as there is no resolution for this complaint yet. There is no response from [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

1) I would like to know why was my Postpaid number was out of service for 48 hours on 8th and 9th September.
2) I had to bare communication loss with my bank, I was not able to log in to my work laptop as I needed the access to “VIP Application” installed in my phone which needs network(this caused me loss of Work for 1 day).
3) Before 8th of September I had a role over data of 374 GB. After the out of service that happened on 8th and 9th September it has come down to 75 GB. Can you advise what is happening?

Gomatesh
9916319753

Sep 10, 2019

Network Issues/Harrasment

Hi, I have been with Airtel for the last 12 to 14 years and my number is 990333754. I have been facing severe call drops and data issues eschpeially at home and enrage my office. I have many incidences of important business calls dropped. I have raised multiple complaints with 121 and all they have to say is there is a new tower coming up and the Airtel app which has a link to check speed has been showing a new tower coming up soon near my residence for the last over a year. I have a family plan of 1599 and I am responsible to make payments. In my recent complaint on the above issue I have categorically mentioned that am not willing to make payment till the issue is resolved and the issue still persists. Airtel is harassing my kid and my father who are part of the family plan with constant automated calls for payments which they are not responsible as I am the primary account holder for the plan. This is harassment of my kid who is 12 years old and he keeps asking my Pappa why can't you make the payment and do you have money. This is ridiculous that Airtel can fall so cheap in the competition to just survive. I wish either the get their services to the level that I have always known them for or just closed down.
balukola

Aug 31, 2019

Not getting signals after port

I was transferred to airtel from idea, today I got message my port was successful so I changed and inserted new airtel sim card but I am not recieving any signals for my new sim. I tried every possibilities switch off and on mobile, flight mode everything but nothing worked out. I am losing very important calls because of this. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Balu Kola
prashant1704

Aug 22, 2019

Airtel - No Network coverage NO SERVICE

I'm using Airtel Postpaid number and raised network complaint on 20th July as I'm getting "NO SERVICE" at my home location.
However, even after calling customer care multiple times and dropping emails to Appellate Authority, issue isn't resolved.
Please help.

Address -
Pranava's BSR Gitaaar,
Block - D, Flat No - 2217
Bellandur Railway Station Rd, Munnireddy Layout, Panathur,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Landmark - Near Croma Electronics, Outer Ring Road.

Mobile number - 9538426060

Service Request/Reference No.
1) 31-2028252126690
2) 31-1966943412749

Prashant Singh
NileshTomar

Aug 20, 2019

Network

I am Facing network issue in my number 7795555403. I tried of reaching to customer support team of Bharti Airtel.
There is no way to register complaint and get solution online.I don't get policies of tie that without my concert how my network gets change from docomo to airtel and suddenly they stop my services.
I am not receiving any n/w and for registering complaint they want to verify my number through otp.

Network

c s raju

Jul 23, 2019

tollfree no not connecting

My mobile no 9741260062 C S Raju. Even after several complaints, Tollfree nos of Mutual Funds, Medplus ,etc. are not getting connected. Even railway no 139 I think there is some issue.
My wife's phone 9741260052 was in Docomo, atleast there these were working. But, after Airtel display came last week, that phone is also not getting Tollfree nos.
I wrote complaint, even to appellate authority. looks like totally indifferent.
C S Raju
Abhijith Singh S

Jul 22, 2019

Data Speed and Call Drop

Prior to 3 Months i had raised a complaint regarding Data Speed and Call drops, the Airtel Executives are least bothered about correcting the issue. They never take the matter seriously. Not just at one particular location in Bangalore, i find this issue everywhere. Daily i commute to office from Kanakpura to Devanahalli, i face this issue throughout my travel time. They disconnect the services if we wont pay the bill, then what do we have to do if they won't provide proper services to us????
sathishsara

Jul 20, 2019

Poor Network connection..

Dear Airtel,

I'm facing day to day lot of issue with your poor Network connection. I can't able manage my office calls with your network. I have raised my concern so and so with multiple your cantact path.. till now no response you people simply raise ticket on my query and they left. See I don't know what I'm getting 4 g signal in my phone but unable see what's app messages. Really I'm telling this is very horrible pls do something. My money wasted here.
prashanthky

Jul 15, 2019

No network in the area

Many people in our area are facing network problem we all are using airtel network from since more than 3 years . Its good at all other places , but is worst in my area very worst network

May 31, 2019

No network and the ussue is not resolced even after 10 hours

There is no airtel network available since yesterday 4pm,at manyata locality

When trying to reach the customer care,i.e 121 they are telling you have dialed the wrong number.

When mailing to customer care they are asking your mail is not authenticated.

How will I authenticate when I don't receive an OTP

When communicating the same, the same mail have been auto generated and replied thrice

Are they seriously taking the customer complaint to consideration.

It is been almost 10 hours we aren't having the network

What is the use of using this network, when the issue are not resolved asap.

No complaints being considered

I hope at least this complaint will be considered and the issue will be resolved asap

May 19, 2019

Sim not in service

Hi ,

I am using my Airtel number +91-9740898840 from last 8-9 years and from last few days its not in service. I am living outside abroad. Please reactivate it so that I can recharge it.

thanks
bhaskar
Veeru261

May 19, 2019

PORTING NOT AT DONE ITS BEEN 10 DAYS

I request for porting my number 9703002125 to airtel on 9th may in airtel store but still not ported
vippan.31

May 15, 2019

Airtel secure

I have subscribed airtel secure insurance since 2017.This March my mobile slip from hand and damaged.I have raised claim,its very irritating process in airtel,nearly I have uploaded 50 times document via mobile app and airtel online portal but it's not reflecting for airtel,after that I have sent 30 mails,based on team agent shift requirements.after 1 month of this irritating process,finally they rejected claim stating that improper way of mobile handling. Mobile sloping from hand is accidental,that's the reson coustomer subscribing insurance.Its only in airtel secure,in sangeeta insurance,they will do repaired with bill.

Mobile no 9060000058

vippan.31

May 15, 2019

Airtel secure

I have subscribed airtel secured insurance for my mobile from 2017.My mobile slip from hand got damaged.I have raised claim,documents not uploaded via airtel portal due airtel technical error.I have forwarded all documents via mail.Each shift member daily demanded different different document for a month March 2019 to April 2019. It's very torture I have provide nearly 50 times.At the end,they told inproper handling the phone and rejected the claim. Slipping mobile from hand is accidental not improper way have of handling

Mobile no 9060000058

Shreyas Kumar

May 7, 2019

Very weak network

Very weak network at ITI colony duravaninagar.Even after installation of new tower.Calls hardly goes through which is very frustrating. Please kindly improve your so called fastest network so that basic calls can go through.

Shreyas
Palani P

Apr 29, 2019

airtel store employees abusing girl

visited one airtel store for porting my sim to Airtel almost 1.5 months, which is not completed yet. This customer care office guys are still ask me to come next week.

This guys behaviour with customer also very unprofessional, not giving proper response, respect, misbehaving, using abusing words with customers and one guy is trying to abuse one girl(tried to touch her and pull out from the store)also infront of other people's.

Please someone take activities against this customer care service otherwise airtel will downwards and lost their remains users also

Airtel store address:
Airtel store,
Sai Kamala Trinity Complex 64/111, Ground Floor, Brookefield,Kundalahalli Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037

POOJA - Train always on siding
    Mumbai central Ahemhdabad shtl after 2-3station travel...
    SP Office, District Mumbai - Application under review - BO2074684230020
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. ...
    Self Arnab Soft Ware Company. - Threatened me and my widow mother by local 2 person.
    DEAR RESPECTED SIR/MADAM I WANT TO COMPLAIN THE 2 PERSON...
    NEOTECH IT SERVICES - Don't use fake user name, u should correct ur review
    one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings,...
    Fastag - EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION
    Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab - noise pollution
    i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113...
    ALI EXPRESS - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Package stuck at DIMC
    My package is stuck at DIMC Delhi. Consignment Number...
    Kolkatta Air Foreign RLO Building - None delivery of parcel
    Dear Sir/Madam My Registered parcel from aliexpress with...
    EPASS - Amount