Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sep 13, 2019

Out of service for 48 hours and Data reduction

I would like to make a complaint as there is no resolution for this complaint yet. There is no response from [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

1) I would like to know why was my Postpaid number was out of service for 48 hours on 8th and 9th September.
2) I had to bare communication loss with my bank, I was not able to log in to my work laptop as I needed the access to “VIP Application” installed in my phone which needs network(this caused me loss of Work for 1 day).
3) Before 8th of September I had a role over data of 374 GB. After the out of service that happened on 8th and 9th September it has come down to 75 GB. Can you advise what is happening?

Gomatesh
9916319753

Sep 10, 2019

Network Issues/Harrasment

Hi, I have been with Airtel for the last 12 to 14 years and my number is 990333754. I have been facing severe call drops and data issues eschpeially at home and enrage my office. I have many incidences of important business calls dropped. I have raised multiple complaints with 121 and all they have to say is there is a new tower coming up and the Airtel app which has a link to check speed has been showing a new tower coming up soon near my residence for the last over a year. I have a family plan of 1599 and I am responsible to make payments. In my recent complaint on the above issue I have categorically mentioned that am not willing to make payment till the issue is resolved and the issue still persists. Airtel is harassing my kid and my father who are part of the family plan with constant automated calls for payments which they are not responsible as I am the primary account holder for the plan. This is harassment of my kid who is 12 years old and he keeps asking my Pappa why can't you make the payment and do you have money. This is ridiculous that Airtel can fall so cheap in the competition to just survive. I wish either the get their services to the level that I have always known them for or just closed down.
balukola

Aug 31, 2019

Not getting signals after port

I was transferred to airtel from idea, today I got message my port was successful so I changed and inserted new airtel sim card but I am not recieving any signals for my new sim. I tried every possibilities switch off and on mobile, flight mode everything but nothing worked out. I am losing very important calls because of this. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Balu Kola
prashant1704

Aug 22, 2019

Airtel - No Network coverage NO SERVICE

I'm using Airtel Postpaid number and raised network complaint on 20th July as I'm getting "NO SERVICE" at my home location.
However, even after calling customer care multiple times and dropping emails to Appellate Authority, issue isn't resolved.
Please help.

Address -
Pranava's BSR Gitaaar,
Block - D, Flat No - 2217
Bellandur Railway Station Rd, Munnireddy Layout, Panathur,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Landmark - Near Croma Electronics, Outer Ring Road.

Mobile number - 9538426060

Service Request/Reference No.
1) 31-2028252126690
2) 31-1966943412749

Prashant Singh
NileshTomar

Aug 20, 2019

Network

I am Facing network issue in my number 7795555403. I tried of reaching to customer support team of Bharti Airtel.
There is no way to register complaint and get solution online.I don't get policies of tie that without my concert how my network gets change from docomo to airtel and suddenly they stop my services.
I am not receiving any n/w and for registering complaint they want to verify my number through otp.

Network

c s raju

Jul 23, 2019

tollfree no not connecting

My mobile no 9741260062 C S Raju. Even after several complaints, Tollfree nos of Mutual Funds, Medplus ,etc. are not getting connected. Even railway no 139 I think there is some issue.
My wife's phone 9741260052 was in Docomo, atleast there these were working. But, after Airtel display came last week, that phone is also not getting Tollfree nos.
I wrote complaint, even to appellate authority. looks like totally indifferent.
C S Raju
Abhijith Singh S

Jul 22, 2019

Data Speed and Call Drop

Prior to 3 Months i had raised a complaint regarding Data Speed and Call drops, the Airtel Executives are least bothered about correcting the issue. They never take the matter seriously. Not just at one particular location in Bangalore, i find this issue everywhere. Daily i commute to office from Kanakpura to Devanahalli, i face this issue throughout my travel time. They disconnect the services if we wont pay the bill, then what do we have to do if they won't provide proper services to us????
sathishsara

Jul 20, 2019

Poor Network connection..

Dear Airtel,

I'm facing day to day lot of issue with your poor Network connection. I can't able manage my office calls with your network. I have raised my concern so and so with multiple your cantact path.. till now no response you people simply raise ticket on my query and they left. See I don't know what I'm getting 4 g signal in my phone but unable see what's app messages. Really I'm telling this is very horrible pls do something. My money wasted here.
prashanthky

Jul 15, 2019

No network in the area

Many people in our area are facing network problem we all are using airtel network from since more than 3 years . Its good at all other places , but is worst in my area very worst network

May 31, 2019

No network and the ussue is not resolced even after 10 hours

There is no airtel network available since yesterday 4pm,at manyata locality

When trying to reach the customer care,i.e 121 they are telling you have dialed the wrong number.

When mailing to customer care they are asking your mail is not authenticated.

How will I authenticate when I don't receive an OTP

When communicating the same, the same mail have been auto generated and replied thrice

Are they seriously taking the customer complaint to consideration.

It is been almost 10 hours we aren't having the network

What is the use of using this network, when the issue are not resolved asap.

No complaints being considered

I hope at least this complaint will be considered and the issue will be resolved asap

May 19, 2019

Sim not in service

Hi ,

I am using my Airtel number +91-9740898840 from last 8-9 years and from last few days its not in service. I am living outside abroad. Please reactivate it so that I can recharge it.

thanks
bhaskar
Veeru261

May 19, 2019

PORTING NOT AT DONE ITS BEEN 10 DAYS

I request for porting my number 9703002125 to airtel on 9th may in airtel store but still not ported
vippan.31

May 15, 2019

Airtel secure

I have subscribed airtel secure insurance since 2017.This March my mobile slip from hand and damaged.I have raised claim,its very irritating process in airtel,nearly I have uploaded 50 times document via mobile app and airtel online portal but it's not reflecting for airtel,after that I have sent 30 mails,based on team agent shift requirements.after 1 month of this irritating process,finally they rejected claim stating that improper way of mobile handling. Mobile sloping from hand is accidental,that's the reson coustomer subscribing insurance.Its only in airtel secure,in sangeeta insurance,they will do repaired with bill.

Mobile no 9060000058

vippan.31

May 15, 2019

Airtel secure

I have subscribed airtel secured insurance for my mobile from 2017.My mobile slip from hand got damaged.I have raised claim,documents not uploaded via airtel portal due airtel technical error.I have forwarded all documents via mail.Each shift member daily demanded different different document for a month March 2019 to April 2019. It's very torture I have provide nearly 50 times.At the end,they told inproper handling the phone and rejected the claim. Slipping mobile from hand is accidental not improper way have of handling

Mobile no 9060000058

Shreyas Kumar

May 7, 2019

Very weak network

Very weak network at ITI colony duravaninagar.Even after installation of new tower.Calls hardly goes through which is very frustrating. Please kindly improve your so called fastest network so that basic calls can go through.

Shreyas
Palani P

Apr 29, 2019

airtel store employees abusing girl

visited one airtel store for porting my sim to Airtel almost 1.5 months, which is not completed yet. This customer care office guys are still ask me to come next week.

This guys behaviour with customer also very unprofessional, not giving proper response, respect, misbehaving, using abusing words with customers and one guy is trying to abuse one girl(tried to touch her and pull out from the store)also infront of other people's.

Please someone take activities against this customer care service otherwise airtel will downwards and lost their remains users also

Airtel store address:
Airtel store,
Sai Kamala Trinity Complex 64/111, Ground Floor, Brookefield,Kundalahalli Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037

Apr 25, 2019

Prepaid recharge pending

Recharges a prepaid plan of ₹448 through amazon pay. The recharge status is still pending.

Prepaid recharge pending

Apr 19, 2019

Broadband connection

We had opted for Airtel Broadband connection for 6 months on 13th March. After that no one came and after numerous follow-ups they said the order is cancelled and they would refund our money which was paid by cheque. But after numerous follow-ups also we have still not got the money refunded.

Order Id - 80196958
Amount - 6012
Asish4you

Apr 9, 2019

Network/Internet issue

Worst network coverage is being provided by airtel in my location (Mahadevpura, Bangalore, Pin -560048. Landmark- Near Ring road). In 4g internet speed is not going more than 50kbps. And network bars are always dancing from 1to5. Made a big mistake by recharging unlimited pack.
Geo Andrews

Mar 25, 2019

Airtel — number not active after switching from post paid to pre-paid

I had given a request to change my post paid airtel connection to pre-paid on last Friday (22nd March). Not sure what changes Airtel has done my phone stopped working from Saturday saying i do not have balance. I tried re-charging multiple time ranging from 100 to 1000 with no luck. Calling the customer care too did not help much. Then i finally send email complaint.
I got a response yesterday (24th March) that they are working on this and will be resolved by 27th March.
That is a a good 6 days without any connection. In today's age and time it is very difficult to stay without mobile. Now all the callers get a message that i do not have balance or something like that - A message that's forced upon due to provider issue. Since my number is more than a decade old i receive all my call on the same number.

Message from Airtel :

I would like to inform you that your concern has been registered with reference number CPONR30324342699 and the same would be resolved by 27-03-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Santhosh0512

Mar 22, 2019

Worst costumer service

I had requested to port my existing Docomo prepaid to Airtel prepaid when I went to my near by Airtel store located in GB Palya Bangalore. the representative there told it cannot be ported to prepaid and can be ported to postpaid without giving proper clarification he started to initiate to port it to postpaid didn't even explained about to plans. Later I came to know that it can be ported to prepaid from other airtel store located in domlur and from customer care through call. when I went to ask about this the next day the representatives(all three) who works there started to answer rudely and not answering doing their work talking to themselves, ignoring me and later told it cannot be done here if you don't want you can tell to cancel when they come to address verification and telling me to port to other network where prepaid is available.
I didn't expect these kind of cheap service from Airtel I have been an Airtel costumer for years and hereafter I'm not gonna recommend Airtel to any of my family and friends, the brand loses the reputation and costumers because of cheap representatives like this they manipulate and lie to costumers for their benefits and I have seen them talking rudely this way to other costumers too kindly look into it.

Santhosh B
vamar

Mar 21, 2019

Very Bad airtel service

I have lost my mobile (no:9740488775) and Sim on 17.03.2019. So i requested to block my SIM.
I went to nearby airtel store and took new SIM but due to barring of my old SIM they told new SIM will not get activated immediately i called customer service to debar my number. But they told eventhough there is SIM bar automatically new SIM will get activated within 4 hrs.
But i got message like sim_swap_caf_creation failure.which was submitted on 18/3/2019.

I again registered complaint on 19/3/21019 SR 31-1275570391666. I got information that within 12 hrs number will get activated.

By 20/3/2019 evening i called to customer service i got communication that still complaint is in pending and your number will get activated by night 10.30pm.

So to confirm the status again i called to customer service at 21/03/19 at 7.30am but i got same information that complaint is not closed we will escalate it to backend team.
Vivekkr

Feb 24, 2019

Didn't refund money

I already transferred my postpaid to prepaid connection at airtel store and paid all remaining amount. Due to schedule payment registered at my bank,670rs money got debited from my bank account. I send a mail to airtel customer care to return my money to paytm. But they said due to our policy we can only return to bank account. I gave them my account statement and unfortunately after number of followup for a month. I didn't received money and when I asked customer care they said money is already send. I send them my account statement but still they are bluffing that money is already send.
This is worst experience I have with airtel and pathetic service to customers. I am going to remove airtel postpaid and broadband connection from my family life no more airtel no more cheating. Hope that money will help you improve.

Vivek
bharathee

Feb 7, 2019

Airtel charges 3 lakhs on my personal bank account for a deactivated company provided connection

I returned an Airtel sim card provided by my company in September 2018 before travelling out of India. The number was 7349281284. I have a confirmation from my company that it was deactivated in September 2018 itself. Please note that it was a company provided sim and had no link to my personal bank account. After 4 months I see that Airtel has sent a bill for some 3 lakhs rupees to my personal HDFC bank account bill payment. This is extremely unbelievable, unexpected and unacceptable. Where did they get my bank details? How is it directly going to the bank account bypassing my official email address and personal email address? Isn't it fraud? I don't know how many more such customers have been harassed like this. I want Airtel to investigate this thoroughly and get back to me with the details at the earliest. I also want to take it to the notice of relevant authorities to ensure Airtel is made accountable for this unethical act. Please advise. Thanks.
pnandishrao

Feb 7, 2019

DTH service compromised

After the TRAI guidelines, Airtel started broadcasting a message that the customers should select required channels and when I do that, the basic recording service that I am eligible for lifetime free because I bought HD Recorder (DVR) set top box by paying around 24,000/- with yearly subscription for the highest pack available with Airtel. I was told that irrespective of what I subscribe for, I would have the recording facility always available as I have opted for DVR box.
Now suddenly the recording services are stopped and there is absolutely no response to requests to activate the facility. I try calling the customer care and never get online as it goes on waiting for hours and I sent email, logged complaint online, and I have also contacted nodal officer and appellate too but absolutely no progress on this since a week.
This clearly shows how Airtel is ignoring customers after collecting money and promising services.
It has been a trend for Airtel to do this with all type of services like mobile, internet and DTH. No exclusion. Everything is against the customer's interest and is only for building the customer base and collecting money.

SBI - Related to money transfer
    Amount is debited from my account but not credited...
    LIC Agent - LIC — Against Agent
    Dear Sir, I had taken policy from LIC through an...
    water wastage - Water wastage
    Many houses wasting water no arrangements in tanks every...
    jio phone - Recharge not done
    I recharged online of rs 49 on my jio phone.. But...
    BPCL - Detected Unauthorised use of my ID or contact number
    I don't have any LPG connection with BPCL anywhere in...
    Valleypointtechnologies.com - internet
    internet connection gets disconnected when ever the power...
    State Bank of India - Amount not received but debited from my saving account
    I have my saving account no-10307490583 in state bank of...
    Hitachi fridge - Fridge door not closing airtight
    I bought the Hitachi Fridge model no RVG660PND3 Glass Grey...
    haier refrigerator - very bed service in haier
    Hey, I am Hussain I want to tell you that our fridge is...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - D2H Logo stuck
    Dear Sandeep, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...