Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Ritik Goutam

Oct 9, 2018

Balance deduction

Hi , my mbl no is 9973661455 , I was having net pack for yesterday due to some reason I am in Hospital so I couldn't off my data before 12 , hence I off it at 12 : 05 Am in this 5 sec they deducted my whole account balance aprx 410 rs ...in 5 min only..and when I call them they told u used 100 mb and it's charge 400 , and i get a pack of unlimited call data at 370 near about for 72 days ...And they charge 410 rs for 5 min only and for as der detail off 100 mb..this is the wrong deduction done by Airtel plz help me to get my amount back .
Thank you .
Navin kumar
Roopesh Janani

Oct 9, 2018

network issues

Dear Airtel,

Very bad service from Airtel ,

we are using more than 500 sim(network) , all the sim card facing network issues and already raised the complaint to our relationship manger but no one taking care about this,, call drops,call disconnect,call failure every day and every second hence we are decided to change the network soon.. thank you for your bad services.

from your end bill will generate every month but you are not ready to solve the problem, very bad service from airtel...

Janani tours and resorts pvt ltd.

L-170,171, 'Janani,' 6th Sector ,Ring Road , HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102

contact number:9686191251
kamal.hasanjk

Oct 8, 2018

Network issue

I am staying in Mahadevpura, Bangalore. I am using Airtel since last 12 years. I was a proud customer of Airtel till launch of JIO. Until launch of jio airtel was enjoying with minimum services for maximum price. Now to compete with JIO airtel has to reduce the prices which led more people to use network resulted in network outrage.

Now hardly I am getting any data through their network. Multiple complaints went in vain. Even tough it shows 4G at top of the mobile but hardly getting any data. At least don't fool people with false advertisements.Amount spent on ads can utilized to improve network.
Don't expect customers to be loyal forever.

Hope you don't fool yourself saying you are improving network.

Kamal
dipika234

Oct 4, 2018

Network issues from past 20 days

past 20 days at Whitefield area we are facing a problem of network issue. unlimited calls made to Airtel customer support but instead of resolving it they have provided with 100 rs discount.

In this case, I don't need a discount, this is not solving my problem and now it is affecting my work also because most of the time my network is not reachable.

Please resolve this issue as earliest.
Chaithra manju

Oct 3, 2018

Online recharge

I recharge my phone for rupees 199 and the amount got deducted from my bank account but I didn't get the recharge done to my mobile
abhishek236

Sep 12, 2018

Fraud broadband service

10 days back i applied for a new connection and its been more than week that i paid the installation charges and i was told it will take 48 hours to setup the new connection. but till now i did'nt heard anything from them even i tried to contact them through all the way got no respond every day i am calling that person and his manager who came to take document no one is responding to my calls and msgs . i sent them mail no one respond i tweet them more than 2 times and in reply i got the same everytime we working on it and we'll come to you soon and later no response. How worst and fraud services and going use it and again or neither recomend to any 1 use any service of it
Abhishek Shivalingaswamy

Sep 9, 2018

Airtel claim rejected

Airtel claim no 3523191
On 21st of Aug 2018 i had claimed for the damaged handset has i was going on the bike i tried to avoid the pot hole i slipped out from the bike and the phone which was in my pocket fell on the road and the bus went on it and the screen was fully damaged.After 2 days i got a call from airtel team stating that kindly upload invoice copy when i upload it again on 25th of Aug i got a call stating that your claim has got rejected due to negligence i dont know what was the negligence in this incident and according to them if anything happens to our life is fine but we need to take care of mobile than our life simple they are looting the money the other way.The word negligence what the airtel secure team is using is not at all correct. Kindly check with the claim once again and help to resolve the issue.

Abhishek
prasadramanna

Aug 29, 2018

Network Issue

The Manager

Airtel Customer Car

Sub: Complaint for Poor Network Reception.

I have been a satisfied customer with Airtel since long time. My mobile number is 8095976824 But I regret to inform you that nowadays I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me.

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible.

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation with regard to the above compliant.

Prasad R.V.
Linus6861

Aug 10, 2018

Poor network coverage

Hello Team,

It’s really frustrating I have raised multiple complaint with airtel, they just saying they are working on fixing the network related issues but nothing seems working since 6nonths +.
Issues:
1. Call drops while talking over phone
2. Call fails, it doesn’t allow me to call
3. 4G, 3G also doesn’t work at 2 locations (1. OMBR layout, Banaswadi. 2. HP avenue road, EC)
4. Customer services people will tell network engineer will contact you, but no one will contact :(
5. Customer services agents are Very careless and they don’t care about customer.

I just need to know if they can resolve this, as this problem is from 6 months+.

Note- attaching the complaint details.

Sunil

Poor network coverage

Vinod Rawat

Aug 7, 2018

4G hotspot

Airtel has not fixed my 4G hotspot 7899883131 connection issue. They keep on making promises to fix, but all they have done is keep on sending monthly bills. I have not used their services in last 2-3 months, and informed their customer care to discontinue 4G services; but they won't disconnect. Now, they are asking me to pay the pending bill.. This is unacceptable to customers.
Sid_Meh

Aug 6, 2018

Not even interested in selling broadband

I went to Airtel store on 4th August 2018. I had already enquired about documents required for broadband connection. So I went to the store on 4 th August 2018 with all the required documents. after 2 minutes we were assigned to a service executive named Selva. Pathetically he kept us waiting for 45 minutes and he didnot know any of the plans details. Though having all our documents he didnot bother to reply us properly. He didnot bother to answer any of our questions and later on after an hour he said i will call you within sometime. He never called up and when I called him he again behaved rudely and didnot help us. Finally I had to call customer service to take up my connection. But nobody was ready to take my complaint. Pathetic rude behaviour of store people.
kshitij.chawla

Jul 31, 2018

misbehavior

the person of contact available on google is the most illogical and ill-behaved person. Not even willing to listen to the customer just he said " idhar aake karo jo karne ka hai, phone pe kuch nahi hoga". And when I asked for the contact of the manager he s said " wrong number hai". And i have only called to ask for the invoice for the device that i bought last day, because while buying the device they said that they would mail the invoice first thing in the morning. but haven't got the invoice.
harperJack

Jul 28, 2018

Call logs

Need Call details for AIRTEL prepaid urgently, message me if you can get it.
Ananth karthik

Jul 25, 2018

2 t03 sticks

I am facing network issues in my home town I am getting only 1 and 2 sticks network in Mohan kumar nagar yeshwanthpuram please take perfect action on this
Srinivas Channahalli

Jul 21, 2018

No network from past 7-8 hours

There is no Airtel network from past 8 hours. Near nirmala stores bus stop hanumanth Nagar Bangalore.
Although open network shows goot network strength.
All family members use Airtel and there no network.
Do something. It's time to change the service provider iguess.
Aruna.m

Jul 20, 2018

Goods/services are not provided . But in my account amount has been deducted

I have recharged my prepaid mobile number today morning of 448rs.but amount has been deducted from my account . And not recharged to my mobile number. (Airtel-9632114151)

Goods/services are not provided . But in my account amount has been deducted

Ishwarya Srinivasan

Jul 13, 2018

Network issue

Airtel network is not work at my place .... I came to Bangalore to work , here im unable to contact my parents and friends... Resolve my problem as soon as possible or else i will move on to another network...
Arunk27

Jul 5, 2018

Network problem

As there is not network near and it has been a big issue of work as its creating a big. Problem for my work as which I work from home so I need to a proper network so kindly please do needful!
sowmya vijay

Jul 3, 2018

Network problem

I have Airtel network issue from my home. I am not able to clearly hear from other side of the caller. And also the internet speed is too slow. 4g network works like 2g. Always loading loading..
BharathBG

Jun 30, 2018

WAP services and Rude behavior

Some days back WAP service of SILK VIDEO suddenly got activated and next day when I checked balance I saw deduction of 35 Rupees. For this, I did not even receive any SMS or notification, and when I asked about this the Floor Supervisor (Jagadish M) of Bannerghatta branch behaved rudely and when I questioned him about the tone, he was rude to say his tone is like this only asked me to do whatever I can.

Jun 28, 2018

poor network

The network connection of Airtel is really poor around bangalore. I face a lot of poor data connection issues near my house at Mallathahalli, Bangalore. I have lodged complaints regarding this but they have never resolved it. Also the network is very poor around Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore with frequent call drops.. My prepaid plan is 3.5 gb per day and the data balance is not carried forward. When there is no network connection what is the point in recharging.. it is a waste of money.
Parag Vrata

Jun 25, 2018

Dth TV not getting Signal

My Dth TV Account no# 3012396748. 15th Jun 2018 i have faced this Issue. One technician visited my home and He told me Receiver is not working in you dth TV antenna So you have to replace it . I have paid 700 to that technician to fix this Issue. Now again on 23rd Jun 2018 i am facing the Same Issue. I have raised the complain ion 23rd to your customer care he told me on 24th someone will visit to my home to fix this Issue and just 15 days before only you have face this Issue So this time you have to pay only 150 to the Technician. When no one come i called to your customer care once again and he told me your address is not updated in our database you let me update the address and technician will visit your home on 25th jun 2018. just now i called to your customer care and they are telling me your complain is got cancel again you have to raised the complain and our technician will visit to your home. If there is any problem in equipment then you have to pay that amount to the Technician. My first Question here how many times should i call to your customer care for follow up. 2nd question why you guys not giving the correct information fist time you are telling me you have to pay only 150 now you are telling me you have to pay the equipment cost only if there is any Issue in the equipment. They way your Customer care people and talking i feel like i have taken any amount from them. After looking into your Professionalism i am planing to switch to the another service Provider.
Christine R

Jun 22, 2018

Pathetic connectivity

The airtel mobile connectivity in Chandapura - Anekal main road in JR Green Park Housing is pathetic. Also Airtel does not provide landline connection either.
Christine
Bangalore 562106
Harsha Vardhan

Jun 20, 2018

Airtel has worst service at Bangalore

My Airtel setup box is not working, everyday since 1 week I am calling customer care, Daily they are lying tomorrow I will get call back and technician will come home and fix it.
You can't even repair Airtel setup box anywhere only option is Airtel executive has to come home and fix it or I have to buy new connection paying 2000rs.

This Airtel people can come and install new connection in 2hours but if you get any problem in setup box I don't know when they will come it's been 7 days since complaint is raised.

I would suggest you not to wait for Airtel technician. Better buy some other connection instead of waiting.
Airtel DTH customer I'd : 3015 704 388
augustinesithara

Jun 12, 2018

Very bad broadband service

I shifted to airtel broadband recently.Too bad service and no customer care numbers are reachable.

audi india - HIGHER BILLING
    I HAVE GIVEN MY AUDI A-6 CAR NO GJ01RP 0774-ROHAN SHAH...
    ESI - Worst Hospitality towards patients
    Staffs are very irresponsible.. they dnt even consider...
    passport - Police Report not yet finalized by SP Office
    My police verification was done on 01pp11/01/2020....
    AADIM JAATI KALYAN VIBHAG , CHHINDWARA - Scholarship esshue
    Sir mai jab bhi polytechnic 1 st Year 2019-20 ki...
    NSDL - correction in pan card
    I have received an sms on my mobile that “ discrepancy...
    Advanced Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic, Chennai - Cheating
    I started small business by taking franchise outlet by...
    APSRTC - Driver misbehave
    Service no.51518.AP21Z0727.dt.20/01/2020.Driver rash...
    nsdl pan - correction in pan card
    I have received an sms on my mobile that “Discrepancy...
    Axis Bank - Charges
    Hi, we request you to share with us the complaint Id for...