Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

deepudesh

Feb 24, 2013

cheating

Recently i bought airtel SIM card for 3G- Data Card with number 9880644253 its my biggest mistake b, i am using this card with dongle,the promised speed was 600 Kbps but the speed is is very less around 40 Kbps.to complain this i did below things
1)Called 121, the customer executive abruptly discoonected the call placing it on hold for 30 mins stating contact dongle department.Why they are so rude towards customer ,all customer executives are behaving like goondas .
2)I called 12134 its the heights i pressed 4 for techical help and then 1 to speak to customer care call was disconected .this process i repeated 5-6 times
3) I called Nodal officers but no response
4)i called appelate airtel but no response

Kindly help me

Deepak R Deshpande
deepudesh

Feb 24, 2013

Cheating By airtel

Dear Sir ,
1)Called 121, the customer executive abruptly discoonected the call placing it on hold for 30 mins stating contact dongle department.Why they are so rude towards customer,all customer executives are behaving like goondas .
3) I contacted Nodal officer of airtel but no response
4)I contacted appelate authority of airtel but no response.

they are cheating is openly sir kindly help me in this regard.

Feb 23, 2013

Illegal and false bill payment

I have received a mail as on 11th Feb 2013 as a final reminder stating that an amount of Rs1700 has been outstanding and needs to be paid else there will be legal action against me from the Lok Adalat , However as I was then moving for my career progression to Dubai for which I called customer care and asked for the suspending the number and which was accepted the reference ID for the conversation in customer care is 1168697329 . After this my wife went to the Airtel counter which is in Kumarswamy layout ,Bangalore 560078 and paid the bill amount the details are as follows ::

Bill Amount Rs 2917
Payment date 29/11/2012
Time 6:38 p.m
serial No.of Receipt 0051
Transaction ID 475049536
Bill Arc Code 135

THe above details are from the receipt which is there with me .

After that as on 20th of feb I got the following mail from [email protected] <[email protected]>; and cc from [email protected] <[email protected]>; stating the following

Pre-Litigation Case No.255363/13

Date:-19-02-13

This is to inform you that our records shows an amount of Rs.1700/- remains unpaid till date on your airtel mobile number 9845888062 bearing a/c 1026456277.
We have also initiated mails, reminding you to make the said payment, which you have ignored. Hence the case has been moved to our solicitors and a Lok-Adalath notice has been initiated on 28th February 2013 at Office of Deputy Registrar, Basement, City Civil court complex, Behind Kaveri Bhavan, Bangalore-560009. Between: 11 am to 4 pm (Lunch from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.) for amicable settlement of the above mentioned account.
The notice has been dispatched to your billing address. Hence request you to take the notice and appear in the court on the above mentioned date.

For any further clarification, feel free to contact:-Ms Shilpa on 9880984453

Please do not reply on this e-mail for further communication, mark a mail to [email protected]

Kindly suggest how I can claim compensation from AIRTEL for such harrassment and to what extent can I sue AIRTEL for this.

Dibyendu Mukherjee.
vikas shrivastav

Feb 23, 2013

please block my post paid airtel no

please block my postpaid airtel no. 9717006940.it is lost on 22.02.2013 near bengali sweets.south ex.
vikas shrivastav

Feb 21, 2013

New Broadband connection

I have requested for a new broadband connection on Feb 9, 2013 via airtel.in website. A person named Suthagar from airtel called up on the request and visited the house after 5 days on Feb 14, 2013 and took Rs.500/- as advance for installation. He promised us to finish the installation by Feb 16th. It has been more than 5 days since the promised date, but we have not seen any progress with the request. When called him, he kept promising, the connection would be available the next day failing which he would return the money back to us. But, till today nobody has visited the house to setup the connection nor responding properly over phone as well. This is really painful to go behind them everyday for no action.
Ironically, we received a msg today saying, "The connection has been setup along with user details", which is ridiculous.

I would like to take necessary actions immediately on the concerned person and the team who is responsible for this and am expecting immediate refund of my money.

Thanks in advance,
Swaminathan Vetri
Praj

Feb 19, 2013

Harassment for a disconnected number

I have received a legal notice from Airtel today for the outstanding on my moblie number. Compaint against Bharti Airtel for not disconnecting the post paid phone number 9900174400 inspite of repeated requests for disconnection first in july 2012 and then repeatedly during conversations with all the customer care and emails and now has sent me a legal notice for the outstanding amount (which is only the rentals). Had also sent them an email on 11th Nov 2012 for the same, however there has been no response.

There have been repeated communication with numerous representatives includind someone named Angel, informing that I have instructed by calling up the call centre repeatedly and also giving in a written application for closure of this number at the time of the final setellement done the last time of an amount of 9998. Airtel complaint number 446325 and many more !!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, post that the number has been kept active and rentals are being chared to me on this. The number has not been in use or rather was discontinued due to a major issue on the bill amount. Post the payment the number was reactivated without my permission which is not acceptable.

I am been harrassed enough with respect to this number and have also sent a notice to the Airtel legal cell, inspite of which Airtel continues to keep the number active and charge me the rentals for this.

Feb 16, 2013

Internet plan is activated but amount detacted in Main Bal.......

My Airtel Mobile NO: 9880601919

Today(17th feb-2013) i am activated 5Rs/- int plan for one day (25 MB), but amount detected in main balance.
My Main Bal is 174 Rs/- now 29 Rs/-,

145 /Rs- detected, Pls check

No Response from Airtel Customer Care 121....

M.Madhusudhan
User320353

Feb 15, 2013

Leased Line

Airtel Leased Line Account number : 19433473
Speed : 2MBPS .
Annual charges : 1.3 Lakh

The service is down from morning and we are tired of calling
1800102001
Mr.Vinod : 9686689253 ( the person who said they are rectifying in the morning and afternoon is not receiving the calls )
shashi : 9686818677 ( number not reachable )
Jose : 9686656026 He is a manager. its a shame to his designation ... He is cooly saying it can take 4 hrs to 2 days. He does not even have common sense of what leased line is and its importance.
So sick of airtel and its service, they have kept me on hold for 26min and 25 Sec and it is still running... Is there any responsible person in airtel who can solve the issue.
Sonia Kataria

Feb 12, 2013

Not able to get bills older than 6 months

I need bills for the months of april, may, june and july 2012 but airtel representative says they do not have bills older than 6months.
How can I get it?

Sonia

Feb 9, 2013

Regarding Mobile bill issue

Even after clearing the bills and closing the mobile connection my wife has been sent a bill for Rs 1003820887, I don''t understand why should we be paying a bill for the service which we don t use the number was closed almost a year ago

Name: FINAL REMAINDER FOR YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE NO :-9632623053

Airtel Mobile No: Karnavan S

Account No: 9632623053

Regarding non payment of bills towards the above said account for a net outstanding of Rs.1003820887 which is not paid from past few months. This is to inform you that payment needs to be made on or before 15/02/13, to avoid further legal proceeding.

If payment is not made on or before the mentioned date, there will be a legal letter which will be initiated from Lok-Adalat.

For further clarification, Please feel free to contact 1666

Please do not reply on this e-mail, for further communication mark a mail to [email protected]

Please ignore this mail if the payment is made.

Bharti Airtel Ltd

Dec 29, 2012

Unable to make outgoing calls or send messages

Namaste (rajuambig),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Dec 26, 2012

Billing issue

Any updates? I have no idea what 08060387249 and 08041657513 numbers are! I am now getting harassing calls from airtel and they are not ready to listen to my side of story.

Dec 26, 2012

Teriff expired

Correction in complaint
"But I found my tariff is raised to 1.4 Paisa per second"

Dec 22, 2012

Missed call from Pakistan

I got a missed call from +923367730286 on 19th Dec 2012 at 5.59 pm.and Today 22.12.2012I got two missed call from +923356203861 at 10.35 am.Then i checked out on the net, the no.is from pakistan. plz look in to this matter and let me know about this unidentified caller. I want to lodge a complaint against this. where do i do it? pls help.

Mohd Saeed Siddique

Lucknow (U.P.)

Dec 20, 2012

Lottery call

Lottery call
Today in the morning i got a missed call from +923068847807,
When i called back to the number, a person named Ravishankar introduced himself saying he is calling from Airtel, Bandra, Mumbai and i have got lottery of 50 lacs, and told me to call another number and share my updates, again i called another number 00923063961185 to Mr Akash Sharma, and asked him what was this lottery all about, he started asking my details, i gave my name and asked him whether i need to pay anything to get my lotter amount, he told yes and my name and address need to be registered, i realized this could be fake, and told him, give me sometime i will get back to you.
Dont give your personal details

Dec 13, 2012

disrupted broadband service

i have a broadband connection of 512 kbps unlimited plan. But i am not getting the speed. kindly look into it ans improve your speed

Address change

Go through the link and show the airtel ppl the same.
It says "Bank Statement / Credit Card Statement (issued in the last three months)", need not be SBI's.

Guru

discrepency in the details/info from Airtel for broadband connection

cant be wasting more time is calling customer care, have already wasted enough time on that.

discrepency in the details/info from Airtel for broadband connection

I had got a call again from airtel last week asking for money - due amount...

I really dont understand, during disconnection they had told me that there were no dues...

Dec 2, 2012

reactivate SIM card - pending for barring status

I have been travelled abroad for the past eight months, my airtel sim card has been blocked, i am not getting signal at all. kindly let me know the procedure for activation of the sim card. My mobile no. is 9790704199.

Kindly help me on this.

Nov 30, 2012

Unsubscribe my celebrity wellness mall

Thank you for unsubscribing my celebrity wellness mall pack

madhusudan.j

Nov 30, 2012

Cheated on returning the money

I have received the cheque, This issue is closed now.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible

Nov 29, 2012

phone call from pakistan

We have already sent sms's informing customers about these fraud lottery calls, ignore them is my advice to you.

AirtelEmployee

Nov 27, 2012

Regarding the customer service.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the quick response. Please let me know once the issue been resolved. I won't be contacting your customer service and the outlet, Because till today i haven't received a convince answer till today. And i always feel when i enter to your outlet, somewhere i entered to the fraudulent area. I am very afraid to go your outlets.
Thanks a lot for your response...!

Niro

Nov 26, 2012

Cheated on returning the money

I have still not received any resolution against this issue nor even a single call, What have you done to resolve this?

Airtel Relationship No 1029572371