Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Dec 2, 2012

reactivate SIM card - pending for barring status

I have been travelled abroad for the past eight months, my airtel sim card has been blocked, i am not getting signal at all. kindly let me know the procedure for activation of the sim card. My mobile no. is 9790704199.

Kindly help me on this.

Nov 30, 2012

Unsubscribe my celebrity wellness mall

Thank you for unsubscribing my celebrity wellness mall pack

madhusudan.j

Nov 30, 2012

Cheated on returning the money

I have received the cheque, This issue is closed now.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible

Nov 29, 2012

phone call from pakistan

We have already sent sms's informing customers about these fraud lottery calls, ignore them is my advice to you.

AirtelEmployee

Nov 27, 2012

Regarding the customer service.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the quick response. Please let me know once the issue been resolved. I won't be contacting your customer service and the outlet, Because till today i haven't received a convince answer till today. And i always feel when i enter to your outlet, somewhere i entered to the fraudulent area. I am very afraid to go your outlets.
Thanks a lot for your response...!

Niro

Nov 26, 2012

Cheated on returning the money

I have still not received any resolution against this issue nor even a single call, What have you done to resolve this?

Airtel Relationship No 1029572371
Mobile number : 9741811400

Sandeep Dwivedi

Nov 22, 2012

De-Activation of Pre-paid mobile connection

Thank you very much for the quick reply and will really appreciate if issue can be resolved soon as well.This is really impacting me a lot as this is my main contact number and using this for a long time.

Satya

Nov 20, 2012

Unsubscribe my celebrity wellness mall

my celebrity wellness mall
The customer care,
Airtel India

This is regarding my celebrity wellness mall subscription, which is renewing automatically. Without my knowledge how it is activated. Money is mine, how it is possible to activate without my knowledge.
My cell no is 9789744520
Network service - Prepaid

vignesh balaji r. s

Nov 19, 2012

stop MONO sms service

I got the sms which reads S MONO sms service would be renewed in 1 day, and it will cost me 1 re/day. I have never asked for it, and dialing 121 and 198 never takes me to customer care executive, i don't need this service and request you to stop it immediately.

thanks
Karunanithi.K
Vellore.

Nov 19, 2012

Bad SLA / escalation matrix

Update to the links in the comment above (those were links for Airtel Mobility. Had to face a lot of hardships in finding the relevant nodal officers):

Updated Links (For DTH):
Main page for DTH links:

Nodal officers: DTH

Summary of rights of subscriber and obligation of the DTH Service Provider

Nov 15, 2012

worst service provider in India

India top and most pathetic and worst telecom srvice provider is AIRTEL it is in all aspects they cover everything in being bad the most pathetic customer serivce and worst attitude of the customer service personnel, the network is bad always and everywhere, calls keep droping. No connections. the system on its own shows our device as shut down. THere is no voice clarity. apart from these technica
l issues they have billing issues too they show some thing else when we sign up for the plan but the truth is they change as they wish, the call rates are totally different from what we are shown and what we get in our bills, they are really bad guys who dupe people. No one should be encouraged to use airtel, I will honestly cherish the moment this company drowns. I will never wish this company anything good. Their customer service people have actually harrased me badly. Since we dont have easy access to any lawyer they think they can do anything they want. How do we free of cost put a legal case against such stupid and worst companies. The biggest case was even when i had cancelled my number 6 months ago by even talking to their call centre people and writing official emails they kept generating bills with rental plans of Rs 599 per month and for 6 months they dragged this issue and never actaully cancelled the number and finally when i did not pay the rental amount they sent a legal notice, what the f********* i have cancelled this number but still they generated the bills and dragged the issue for 6 months and then made me pay by sending legal notcies such is the bad practice of airtel. also behold this plan of Rs 599 monthly rental also was not choosen by me but these people automatically updated this plan on my number even without telling me such worst attitude of these companies. For the money they have looted from me they will suffer badly and trust me such type of attitude will bring this company down very soon

Nov 13, 2012

Reg : Deactivation MMS service

My Friend, please send sms to STOP write and send to 121. And if you seen after short massage. And if you want to stop then only number sent it.

Nov 13, 2012

Reg : Deactivation MMS service

Now the issue resolved

Nov 9, 2012

Customer Service

I am waiting for someone to take some actions and stop companies like airtel to harrass people. They know, being a prepaid customer, there will be no tracking of their calls. A customer calls in, and before they open his account and getting their ID's locked into it, they would disconnect his/her call...and there will be no trace of it.

Oct 29, 2012

website issues

its a sh*t website! I get this all the time and then they charge late payment. I actually live in UK so I understand if it says cards of international origin not accepted. But they were excepted last month and the month before and before and they will be accepted in next few days as well when they fix this rubbish website. But not today when I am within the payment date, not today!

Oct 28, 2012

Unwanted deductions

dear sir i am happy such type action u taken i supporting u always

Oct 26, 2012

Cheating

Namaste Mr.Pandey,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Oct 24, 2012

Incorrect Bill

Namaste(gopiein),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 23 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 24, 2012

Airtel is a piece of crap!

Now the nodal officer says that your airtel dth services are not compatible with my laptop.

FYI I inquired before taking up the connection if it works with laptop and now you say that it is not compatible!

I request you to suspend my account and refund my money.

Oct 23, 2012

Airtel is a piece of crap!

and ya pleas remove '24/7' Customer service from your tagline.

As I've been trying to call your call center since morning and it's making me loop around the same menu. At the end when i finally found the option to talk to an executive it asks me to text something to some number and hangs up!

Oct 23, 2012

Hi Deepak,

It has been more than 24hrs and my issue is not resolved yet!

On top of that, the engineer and the service center people are dodging my calls.
Also, you guys have deducted Rs 350 without my concern, in the name of new set top box. I was told that my set top box has some problem so it needs to be replaced but changing of set top box didn't make any good to my services so the engg, said that the set top box will be given free of cost.

I'm fed up of you guys now!

Such a pathetic service!

Oct 22, 2012

Namaste Pooja,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 21 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 20, 2012

Billing discrepancy

Final remainder...

I did not get any response for my issue.Inspite of that i got a mail from airtel about the lok adalat.
If iam not going to get any response, I will be going to raise a complaint against airtel.
Conatct me on 9611494989 for any clarifications.

KOndala

Oct 18, 2012

Poor Connectivity

This is exactly what happened to me. I am experiencing connection drops and it has been worst for last 5-6 months. I complained and they told me that they need 90 days to resolve the issue, the reason cited is they need to build a new tower in my area which is inside Bangalore city limits. I waited and when I called after 60-70 days I came to know that they had closed the case that time itself (before 2 months) stating that it is an indoor issue and resolving as per customer acceptance. What an unethical way of doing business! I have 4 mobile connections and one broadband connection and has been a loyal customer for past 7 years. I wanted to keep the numbers and hence waited till now. There is a limit, I can't wait anymore as they are looting my money without providing basic service. Goodbye Airtel.

Oct 18, 2012

Billing discrepancy

On Oct 4th the got the below response from your team.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Regarding your airtel connection 7259109424
To: chunduri kondalarao <[email protected]>

Namaste,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar

airtel presence (airtel Customer Service Team)

bharti airtel limited