Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

7204443643

Sep 23, 2017

signal problem

Hi this anil I am using Airtel Sim my number 7204443643. I facing problem your net work no signals is there .when I call to other person signals dropped. 4G and 3G data using time also net work issue in my area . Please rectify my problem as early as possible .
My Address
#11 CKB Lay out ,
Munnekolala ,
Marathahalli ,
Bangalore,
lokanasm

Sep 17, 2017

No Response

I have requested for PORT off my number OUT OF Airtel service provider but there is no response
ankkush

Sep 15, 2017

Unwanted activation of services

Airtel keeps activating different services every week. It has happened twice where without my permission services are being activated. When called customer care, they say some technical error on their side but not ready to explain.

I wanted to let everyone know how AIRTEL is scamming its users. They are betting on the fact that even if out of 1 Lakh fooled users, 30,000 ignore it. AIRTEL would make 30,000*100=30 LAKH per month free money. It could easily be running in 100 of crores per year.

Request TRAI to investigate into this.

Ankush
Rajesh Kothuru

Sep 14, 2017

No Signal

I complained so many times through opennetwork but they are not fixing no signal at all inside rooms if i go outside also not getting proper 4G and 3G Service sometimes calls also drops

In network signal showing no service i am attaching the screenshot please checkout

Area Address: CKB Layout, SGR Dental College Backside, Munnekolala, Bangalore, Karnataka

Google link: https://goo.gl/maps/gDHgPTy7R6T2

No Signal

Amisrimanta

Sep 13, 2017

Wrong billing and incorrect communication

Hi this is Srimanta Patra, I'm using a postpaid connection since 2014 February. My number is 9632818725.The time I start using the connection, many times I complained regarding the poor network coverage and call drops issue and Airtel executives used to have their own type of Solutions. Though it never used to get fixed properly, I used to get the confirmation that my complain has been resolved and somehow Im continuing .But from last three months, the time I had installed my Airtel app by the suggestion of one of the Airtel executive, the real customers forgery I am facing. One or two months, I used excessive data and took multiple times top up data packs and I was charged accordingly. But when I found that network is not working properly then I called the call center executives and clearly confirmed to cancel all the packs apart from the monthly rentals. I repeat, I asked the same executives multiple times over the calls to cancel all the active packs apart from the monthly rentals. But it's really surprising that last three months one 700/- rs of data packs, one weekly
auto renewable celebservices pack, games services packs and tinytv auto renewable packs are getting auto renewed and in last three bills and all these charges are added. I hope Airtel recoreds all the conversation with customers. So my complains will be authincated. I'm surprised to say as of now Airtel is past bothered to take any action though I complain several times to the executives regarding that and they are clearly refusing by saying that I have only complained about the network and again surprised which earlier they used to refuse that they have no issues with network. Because of that such nonsense and irresponsible services, I'm supposed to pay a big bill which is totally incorrect and now I'm getting threatening calls from Airtel saying that they will take legal action. I'm okay to respond to such legal actions but again as utmost good-faith I would like to bring my concern to Airtel's senior desk so I can get proper solution.

Thanks & Reagrdds
Srimanta Patra
kumar444431

Sep 11, 2017

NOT ABLE TO GIVE BROAD BAND CONNECTION

Airtel is not able to give broad band connection even after nearly 1 month followups .From August 17 follow up is done. Documents was provided on 17 th August They took 15 days to generate number & told feasibility has to be done. On Sept 4 appellate team confirmed connection is feasible with maximum bandwidth 32 mbps and our technical team will be contact you for payment which has to be done online,

On repeated followup with appellate team ,today (11 sept ) they have confirmed that there are some technical constraints and connection cannot be given and will be informed later

Appealate team itself is giving multiple statement being highest level where a customer can contact.

Installation charges - 1000 rs was told in store, where as 121,broadband team and appellate team confirmed it as 500 rs

Tarrif Plan - Store manger told 799 plan is not available and will have to go 3 months advance rental of 999 for free installation , Web site , broadband and appleate team confirmed that 799 plan is available and can go 3 months advance 799 plan for free installation.

There is no 4g speed available in 17th cross, complaint was given in march 2016, till now no improvement.

Why airtel has displayed the advertisement all in ideal homes apartment gates about the airtel broad band when they are not able to resolve their technical constraints and taking months together with no result.
Why fake assurances and promises are being made
moushmi parmanik

Sep 9, 2017

Wrong Billing & Harrasment

Customer care Issue :

1. Airtel Collection dept person had called to abuse & were threatening me like a GOON
Even i requested the lady to give me consumption of 30 GB data break up as i have not consumed all , which she was reluctant to answer but instead was abusing & threatening me ... Who has given rights to telecom company to threaten before listening to customers concern

2. When i raised complaint for 25 days Airtel has not been resolving my issue , where i have been chasing Airtel guys to call me day in day out thru Twitter & thru mail , But still i have received no calls till date

3. Today when i called up Airtel , their floor supervisor " Mohammed Sharriff " instead of resolving my issue , talking to me sarcastically , this is shittiest experience as a customer

Billing Issue :

1. My connection was active on 8th April but in Airtel system it is 1st of April , How ? i have attached SMS screenshot of activation

2. I mentioned Airtel person since the day i have taken connection for 1st 15 to 20 days dongle was not working i have raised the complaint with Matmtri mall airtel store & was in touch with the guy named Arun who was store ex employee 9620731660/ 990155612­

Even raised twitter complaint , screenshot attached for reference

3. The person(Arun) had told me the connection is for 3 Months & i paid INR 3600 for the same , however now your airtel guy said it was for 2 months , why do Airtel sales person need to lie to customers ?

4. Since July 6th onwards the Hotspot device was off & i have not even used once , why shall i pay bill if i have not consumed a single MB of data ?
I had lodged complaint & called Airtel Mantri mall person ( Arun ) asking my hotspot device is not working from 6th July till Date (10th Sep )

why shall i pay bill then ? which is now of value INR 4135 with no consumption

5. Also without resolving my issue which is pending for last 25 days , Airtel have just been sending me
revised bills with further increased amount ? How is that fair ?
& then add late payment fee , how is that legitimate ? ( attached one more
bill i have received today of amount INR 4135 /- )

But as a customer i am thoroughly disappointment & surprised with the way
you deal with customers & the way you value them

I do not wish to carry such device which does not work & service provider whose network is pathetic in Bangalore nor i would want deal with unethical service provider like Airtel who charge customer with data usage & harass them
afterwards

Please Help Me resolve this Issue & I am getting harrased by Airtel everyday

Wrong Billing & Harrasment Wrong Billing & Harrasment Wrong Billing & Harrasment Wrong Billing & Harrasment Wrong Billing & Harrasment

samehta

Sep 5, 2017

Pathetic service by Airtel

I have my Airtel broadband not working from last 15 days and yet there is no action from Airtel. Nothing is being done to rectify the problem. I have now given a disconnection request for the connection so that I can move to a new vendor. That is also being delayed and I am being told that it will take 48 days for the disconnection request. So basically they don't want to fix the issue and also not disconnect the connection. This is like keeping the customer hostage.The service request number 86728174.Just to show that this request is not pending for 15 days they marked it as resolved on their own without fixing it. Then when I asked them about when it was fixed and whether they confirmed with me if it is working, then they reopened it. They are just playing games.
Rupa Kalita

Sep 4, 2017

AIRTEL most pathetic service providers

I have been having issues with my Airtel 4G connection and network for months now and my complaints were never taken seriously nor actioned. Whenever I visited an airtel customer service center to log a complaint the person who attended would dial a toll free number and ask me to log a complaint there. This is pathetic why do you even have a service center if you cannot log a customer's complaint. Believe me if I dont pay my bills on time I get 100 reminders and calls from airtel to pay my dues. Airtel has been my worst experience ever. I have chose to disconnect and move on with other service providers. I have also asked my family and friends to opt out of it.
Bhanu Kiran D

Sep 1, 2017

Repeated wrong charge of smartbytes

I have been using Airtel internet and interestingly enough, the data has been consumed at a very impressive speed(Although I never experienced such speed). Please note the calculations below:

Data consumption as on 30 Aug, 23:59 hrs: 128 GB
Data consumption as on 1 Sept, 01:44 hrs: 160 GB

Data consumed: 32 GB

No of Hours: 25 Hours 44 minutes - approx 26 hours

Average internet download speed: 3-4 Mbps

(Photos attached)

Interestingly if one tallies the amount of download that has been done in an average household where only browsing is done and at times online streaming(Please keep in mind, very less or no download is done), as far as I am educated, I believe it does not take up 32 GB in 26 hours, which is a lot for commercial purposes as well I believe. Also, ignoring all this if I were to go on believing that we indeed consumed such data, coincidentally, I already raised a ticket regarding this issue when I was using the internet in Yelahanka during January 2016. Under Airtel services only. You can see the photo of the email attached as well.

[Result of the email:

I received an apology and a compensation of extra 20GB per month for about 3-4 months almost immediately. You can check your records if at all you have them.

(Photos attached) ]

I am very confident that this is a simple case of defrauding the customers and misusing the trust that we as customers have on airtels big name. In the end, it's all a fake name that you carry and cheats your customers by providing the wrong usage of data and charging for them very inappropriately.

Repeated wrong charge of smartbytes

Devsr

Aug 30, 2017

Call drop,2g speed,

I am facing a lot of issues related network. If I make a call to some and talking to each other but suddenly automatically network lost and disconnect the call. This issues I am facing since July 2017. I don't know what is the problem even I have made complain multiple time but issues are still there. My numbers __96855599
srinivasarv

Aug 29, 2017

amount deducted but not recharged

HI,
I have recharged for airtel data pack on my prepaid no 9880885331 for Rs. 126/- for data pack through transaction no BIL/############/recharge/AIRT01170800879 from ICICI Bank.

Please credit the data to the airtel no and confirm.
chan270386

Aug 27, 2017

MNP Issue

This is in reference to mobile no. portability request submitted by me from Vodafone to Airtel. It's almost 10 days over still no response from Airtel.

From Vodafone side all approval is done .I went to Airtel store many times but still no response.
Kindly check and do the needful, now i am thinking of continue vodafone instead of Airtel worst service.

Mobile Number : 9916077944
Complaint Number : 30827038040
Port Code : VX443187
Sanjit_Das

Aug 26, 2017

Broadband pROBLEMS

have a Broadband connection with 100 MBPS , but its been 2 months I am getting 20-40 MBPS.
Numerous complains are filed, multiple times called up the customer service and everytime which I get is problem will be resolved within 24 hours.

But its not the truth , The latest complain I have made is 4 days before , where every day I get call and Airtel guys tells me that it would be resolved 24 hours.
Everyday someone calls me up and says that Technician will visit the priority is raised which is absolutely false , no-one came to my door for which I have been waiting last 4 days.
Now its the time to say enough is enough.

I have paid for whole year on which I absolutely regret, nevertheless I want to opt for another ISP in my area due to running problems with Airtel.
I have been given numbers to call for escalation but none of the numbers actually work.

Got your email address by searching the directory.

Request you to please fix the problem and escalate if possible to someone who has authority to take action.
Complain Reference : 86779642
If this cannot be resolved, can you please atlas raise a disconnection request. The customer support team don’t file a disconnection request when I ask them as they come up with many workarounds which does not work at all.
partha.mnnit

Aug 26, 2017

Not owning the No. and requested to deactivate the no. and not to send bills

This is a complaint against Airtel. I am and was send a bill for a no. Airtel datacard number 9972293704 which I do not own.
I have officially complained many times to Airtel customer care and on 26th July 2017, I was send a mail (reference number SR78115573) that the above no. will be de-activated but still I have received bill for this no. on August 24th, 2017.
The no. has not been deactivated till today.
I had even again complained through customer care on 25th August 2017 and I was told that this issue will be resolved by 25th August, 2017 but with no effect.
I am calling customer care so many times without any action.

Airtel is simply playing this cheap dirty games. Action must be taken for the gross inaction taken by Airtel.
sanandan1

Aug 24, 2017

Sim not working once given a request for migration from prepaid to postpaid from past 3 days

hi, would like to bring to your attention regarding my personal mobile number that is not working (complaint number: 78817532) from past 3 days due to an issue at your end!! Had given a request on 21 Aug for migration from prepaid to postpaid. From that afternoon there is NO SIGNAL' on the mobile phone and the phone not able to receive or make any calls. This is a serious issue as important and urgent calls are being missed. Ontop of it all, i've made numerous calls to airtel customer service with everyone promising to resolve the issue by end of that day and promising a call back. But the 'promise' was never kept and the phone is dead from past 3 days. (most of the time connecting to a supervisor takes atleast 7-10 mins of wait time holding the phone) And even today they have promised to resolve the issue by end of the day, when they don't even know whether the issue will be resolved today!! This kind of service and customer issue handling is not expected from Airtel. I've had good past experiences with airtel broadband and mobile service.
dileepm_bengaluru

Aug 21, 2017

Do not buy Airtel 4G Wifi Router in MS Palya Vidyaranyapura Bengaluru

Dear All,

Take my humble and honest advice, "Do not take Airtel 4G Wifi Router in MS Palya Vidyaranyapura Bengaluru".

I stay in Teachers Layout, MS Palya, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru. I have purchased irtel 4G WiFi Router around May 2017.

I used to get upto 5 Mbps only the month I subscribed, but since June 2017 I do not even get 2 Mbps (attached test result).

I have raised complaint about this issue around 4 times, escalated twice but in vain.

Airtel are just money hungry parasites. They need nothing but money from you. Please switch to any other ISP but Airtel.

Note: You may test your Airtel data speed from your mobile by installing 'Speed Test' Android app. This will give you a reality check.

Do not buy Airtel 4G Wifi Router in MS Palya Vidyaranyapura Bengaluru

yogeshnagle

Aug 21, 2017

Rs 399 recharge scheme not working after one month

I recharged my Airtel number ( 8971206602 ) from Airtel website( between 16-19 July. I confirmed that offer from airtel cust care also ( Rs.399, 1GB/day, Unlimited calling)
Now after one month, its showing no internet data to me.I am not able to use internet now.
I approached to Airtel Service center in Electronics city, Ananth nagar, Bangalore, but the main staff found not interested to support and resolve the problem, she was interested to escalate the issue, rather than giving the solution. Hundreds of times I tried to call Airtel cust care, but not connecting.

Its my humble request to Airtel Team, Please resolve the issue as earliest, OR I will go with Jio.I am thinking to port for whole my family to Jio, If issue not solved by Airtel.

Its not about only money, its about the value of time, I stucked up for some of works which were not completed on time due to airtel worst service.

Please contact-

Yogesh Nagle

8971206602

9421994187
Korath

Aug 20, 2017

Airtel phone is not receiving call

Airetel landline phone 08042053049 is not able to receive phone call. Repeated complaints to the Airtel is not yielding any result. Urgent action is requested to repair the phone.
Nikhil14

Aug 19, 2017

I recharged my number 9960796878 with Rs 399 on 16-Augest-2017 using MyAirtel app. On the app it was showing plan as unlimited local+std and 1 GB 4G data/day for 84 days. After recharging, the plan that got activated is unlimited local+std and total 1.2 GB data for 28 days. Airtel is providing misleading info on it's app.This recharged only provid weekly 1200min . plz dont recharge 399 and only 28 days validty ,
Nikhil14

Aug 19, 2017

recharge 399

Anantharamshanmugam

Aug 18, 2017

Prepaid recharge - amt deducted but not recharged

Prepaid recharge - amt deducted but not recharged
I recharged my prepaid mobile online for 349Rs. Amt has been deducted from my account. But the mobile has not been recharged.
Kindly look in to the issue.

Transaction details:

transaction id - ############
bharathu0484

Mnp, new Sim not activated

My mobile number is 9177557999. Recently I applied for mnp from airtel andhra pradesh to airtel Karnataka zone. My first Sim's signal is deactivated on 16th august night but new Sim signal didn't appeared till now. I am stuck . Everything is linked to my Sim.
Arghya Roy

Harassment with no resolution

I have been an Airtel customer since 2012. As of recent development my company Oracle, has signed a carpet approval from Airtel to furnish all bills under a carpet contract.

PO Number: IN6088089
Requisition Number: 1785756
Line Description: Infinity Plan INR 1,399.00/-
Upfront payment: INR 16,788.00/-
date: 25-MAY-17

There was a delay in submitting the PO due to the numerous processes surrounding the transfer of my mobile under this agreement. To fulfill this gap I have paid off INR 4,000.00 towards Bharti Airtel with a net outstanding of Rs 1,030.00/-. The last bill of Rs 1,030.00/- should ideally have a net payment term of 30 days. However my phone outgoing are now stopped factoring the Rs1,030.00/- due against my bill.

My current plan is under Rs 890.00/- per month, however I have been told that I incur an additional charges between Rs 500 to Rs 600 every month, due to my over usage of internet. This has also been questionable & can be tracked and monitored through your billing solutions.

My bill exceeding INR 600/- every month is highly questionable.

My only intent of sending this email to your mailbox is to on get an acknowledgement that Airtel extends extremely well fabricated customer support for retention of it's base customers.

I also understand that Airtel may not be too worried about transactions worth Rs 1,030.00/- or Rs 16,788.00/-.

Please advise on the next course of action.

Syed Mansoor

NO SIGNAL,NETWORK PROBLEM

This is to inform you that we have not been getting Airtel phone signal (either 3g or 4g) in our office for a while now. Not only can we not access data on our mobile phones, we are unable to receive or make any calls to our clients. we have a corporate connection Airtel phones (approx 25) and are extremely unhappy with this situation. We are a distribution company and require high quality network to be able to work efficiently. We have made several complaints to customer care regarding this, but nothing has been done to resolve this issue. If this problem continues to persist, we will have to switch to other mobile service providers.

Office address:
STEELSUN
#24,New Bamboo bazaar,
city market,Bangalore.560002.
karnataka.

Mansoor

audi india - HIGHER BILLING
    I HAVE GIVEN MY AUDI A-6 CAR NO GJ01RP 0774-ROHAN SHAH...
    ESI - Worst Hospitality towards patients
    Staffs are very irresponsible.. they dnt even consider...
    passport - Police Report not yet finalized by SP Office
    My police verification was done on 01pp11/01/2020....
    AADIM JAATI KALYAN VIBHAG , CHHINDWARA - Scholarship esshue
    Sir mai jab bhi polytechnic 1 st Year 2019-20 ki...
    NSDL - correction in pan card
    I have received an sms on my mobile that “ discrepancy...
    Advanced Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic, Chennai - Cheating
    I started small business by taking franchise outlet by...
    APSRTC - Driver misbehave
    Service no.51518.AP21Z0727.dt.20/01/2020.Driver rash...
    nsdl pan - correction in pan card
    I have received an sms on my mobile that “Discrepancy...
    Axis Bank - Charges
    Hi, we request you to share with us the complaint Id for...