Airtel

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Fahma shameer

Dec 2, 2022

Wrong recharge

I have mistakenly done a wrong recharge on the Airtel pack..by mistake I have recharged international roaming plan of UAE for 799 rupees.
I kindly want my refund back

Ashiqshafeer

Time :13:20
Transaction id :465525623
Amalu Thomas

Sep 28, 2021

Wrong recharge for airtel refund needed

77368 99539 this number wrong recharge from 7306379686 . Please give the refund to my number 7306379686 using Google pay
Anasp

Sep 14, 2021

Bad service

I opted for airtels 28 days plan of 199 from 11/9/2021 but still I am unable to use
Musthafamp228

Aug 17, 2021

wrong recharge

i accidentally recharged 7558046986 with rupees 149.
transaction id: NX21081716355013845754401
airtel prepaid reference id : 497803556
aneeshkishor012

Jun 20, 2021

Wrong recharge

I have earlier yesterday evening made an Airtel prepaid recharge to a wrong phone number. Can you please help me reverse it or transfer it to the right number.

Wrong Number: 7022984112
Right Number: 7022984118
Amount: 199
Transaction ID:############
tsujesht

Sep 23, 2019

Wrong Recharge issue

I have done a wrong recharge Rs 199 through paytm the no 9939336441....please request to refund my 199Rs for Airtel.

Wrong Recharge issue

Jemshad

Jul 27, 2019

4g speed

Relay disappointed with airtel network . Network signal strength was full but speed like 2g . Why this company cheating their customer . In TV ad they saying that airtel is fastest network that was a big lie. I'm ported from jio for other reason. That was a huge mistake a made
Hanannalakath

Mar 22, 2019

Network problem

Range and Internet speed low and some times Internet not getting
Suresh Kamath

Nov 28, 2018

Network not available

Unable to use your airtel dongle due to non availability of the network . For the past 6 months and in this regard we have already registered the complaints and till the date not rectified. Hence i request you to disconnect my connection with immediate effect. Im paying you for the past six months without any usage of data . My airtel dongle number is 9567111036.
Early action in this regard is highly appreciated.

With thanks and regards
Arunvishnuck

Nov 7, 2018

Cheating me given false information.

I am using airtel sim more than ten year. Unfortunately my sim was missed.went to my nearest airtel shop karamana and requesting a duplicate sim. One of the male executive says that not giving duplicate sim prepaid only give post paid .he says its airtel new policy . then 2 days after visit another airtel showroom they give me the duplicates sim. The first karamana showroom executive cheating me. He doing business to cheating others. What kind of job they doing. he do not know the value of time.
Itskaleels

Oct 14, 2018

Network problem

Network ful complaint 3 month ago calls incomming out going both dead net not working properly froud company airtel
Nadirnadir

Mar 9, 2018

Sim card rejected

My sim card is rejected

Sim card rejected

guddu98

Nov 27, 2017

Business Internet connection not working

I use an Airtel Broadband connection for my office. Since the last week our DSL is not working due to a technology upgrade. We have called Airtel atleast 10 times or more and have been promised multiple deadlines for a resolution. There is no way to speak to anyone else other than the call centre agents who keep giving unrealised commitments. I wanted to escalate the issue to the nodal officer, but the reference number does not get accepted. The nodal officer cannot be contacted without a reference number. The Airtel 121 customer care team raised a complaint and closed the same without resolving it. Hence I am stuck with not only a non working connection but also a non working reference number.

I am an Airtel customer for more than 10 years and value that company greately. It's been great this far. It's really sad to see this company fall down like this. Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal, there is no way to raise this grievance to your office. It will be nice, if desperate customer issues can be brought to the attention of a more serious team and making customers wait in Airtel's corporate red tape.

My non working reference/ service request number is - 90463750.

Arun
Athira Chandran

Nov 6, 2017

FORGOT Mpin

Forgot mpin and registration details
Hi I forgot my mPIN and other details regarding the account registration. Can I get mPIN
My mob no: 9746687719
Ziyadh Rayyan

Oct 20, 2017

Recharge offer cheating

I had a message received at 9.39pm
Rs.399 for 84 gb data for 84 days.
After 1 hour I charge at Rs.399 same pack
But I got 1.5 gb 28 days benefit only...

Recharge offer cheating

ANILMATH

Oct 7, 2017

refund

My airtel mobile number is 9895395151. I switched from Pre-paid to Post-paid recently. I have still an amount of Rs 200 to my credit in the Pre-paid account. When I checked with the local franchisee they told me to go for an online request for a refund. The address given to me was airtel.in/online refund. But I could not get thro. Hence this complaint. Will you be able to help.

Anil Mathew
Suhailzu01

Sep 16, 2017

network

i am using my airtel mobile no:9895730230 0ne year 7 monts I Facing network issue in my area when i take this airtel sim..

i complaint it so many times but no respons from your athorities.do anything immediatly. my area code is:683561

yesterday  i called 198 customer support The call attented by a lady.I does not satisfied  by her talking .....poor customer support&her talking mentality  is too bad..This type of lady's not qualified  in this job
fathimma

Jun 11, 2017

get back my remaining balance

Sir...
My name is abuthahir..my airtel phone number 7994228964..i recharged 1GB data 1 day for 56 ruppe(9/6/2017) at 6 33 pm..then i got a new message from airtel , CONGRATULATIONS..YOUR 1GB DATA VALIDITY HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR 10 DAYS...when i got this message from airtel i redused using of my 1gb data....cause 10 days remaining..but the day 12 am (10/6/2017) ended my 1 gb data ..so that my 1 gb data is wasted...my downloading and browsing mbs wasted...i have no benefit of my 1gb data..my cash is wasted ..so that..i want get back my remaining net balance before 12 am (10/6/2017) ...please give me...unless u give my remaining net balance airtel cheated me..my cash is will be wasted....i want download and browse in my remainig net balance... i kindly request you..... message detailes have in my phone...

get back my remaining balance get back my remaining balance

kochi123

Apr 24, 2017

landline dead

Despite making many complaints our land line number is not working for the last 7 days.Our land line no is 04844067763.For any queries contact 9633531068.
Ashik subair

Apr 12, 2017

unavailability of airtel 3G

In advertisement Airtel is telling about 4G network but in our area not even airtel 3G is available. Airtel is cheating their customers
Siddharth Devadas

Mar 30, 2017

Refund denial

I had subscribed the Rs.549 plan of Airtel.
I couldn't get connectivity at Triprayar, Thrissur , kerala, PIN code: 680567, where I work.

I subscribed this plan mainly to access internet while on work.
I don't get internet at Triprayar (PIN code: 680567).
I contacted customer support regarding this and came to know that my phone should either be connected to a tower owned by Airtel if it is 3G network or it should be a 4G network if operating in a collaborated tower.

Unfortunately at Triprayar Airtel dos not have their own tower. Hence I cannot access 3G network. Here you are in collaboration with Vodafone and Idea.
These network operators do not have 4G network too.
Hence I am unable to access internet at all.
The money i spent on the recharge has become of no use.
The customer support executive is telling to use a 2g network. That is not practical. I did not spent so much money to use 2g.
The only solution for this is a refund.
Airtel is not ready to do that.
I had to talk to different customer care executives for nearly 45 minutes on this issue and 20 minutes for a refund request which was straight away denied.
I have been using Airtel since 8 years and there is no empathy for the customer's difficulty.
You are forcing me to port my connection!
In this scenario where the money I spent on a subscription became useless because of lack of infrastructure of Airtel at this specific place,I deserve a refund.

Siddharth Devadas
Safa Subair

Jan 9, 2017

Amount debited but not recharged

I have done online recharge for 494(10 gb 4g/2g)amount is debited from account but not recharged

Nihad

Dec 23, 2016

My airtel sim 5days it's not active

My airtel sim not active
kowshimymi

Dec 5, 2016

BALANCE NOT CREDITED

two days back made a transaction for online mobile recharge from airtel mobile app myairel. Amount debited from account but balance not yet credited.
poor response from customer care.
please give me a solution as early as possible.

Txn ID ############ of Rs.220 and Txn ID ############ of Rs. 220