Airtel

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

komal78632

wrong recharge , reverse amount

nimeshraj

Oct 4, 2020

Airtel internet

Help airtel internet connection problem
SHASHANKPANCHOLI

May 12, 2020

complaints against airtel

You may see the trail mail in which Airtel had committed me a discount on existing bill for a lifetime of 200 rupees but suddenly the change my bill plan without any confirmation or intimation and they had charge falls charges on me(almost double of my regular bill) and saying that we you don't need to take confirmation from customer regarding anything we have done the changes and now you have to pay the bill.

I want to know a person taken any plan according to his financial condition.
For example- the plan have unlimited calling for a month and after a month company asking you for charged by per second calling and now your bill is 1 crore rupees is it fair without intimation they change my plan they are saying we don't believe in our earlier commitment so what kind of a action should be taken for such kind of organisation who are fooling their clients without any hesitation.

I had a request from Ombudsman to take serious action this matter and please revert me as soon as possible my contact number is 9755 39 3835

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu 27 Jul, 2017, 9:24 AM
Subject: request number 85494646, regarding rental discount on your airtel account number 7033097257
To: <[email protected]>

Ref: Service request number 85494646, regarding rental discount on your airtel account number 7033097257.

As per the reference number 85471864, Rs. 200 Discount on the existing bill plan for lifetime has been activated with effect from 26-07-2017.

For further queries, please do email.

Best Regards
Sireesha Korrapati
D Srinivasa Murthy

Aug 28, 2018

DEDUCTING ONLINE-MOBILE E GAMING, DESI BEATS SERVICES

DEAR Sir
My Mobile No 9827383748 - prepaid. I have recharged my prepaid mobile twice.

Complaint: The Airtel service provider deducted talk time without my chosing any option. First on 3rd August 2018 at 09.02 Rs.35.00 for Egaming and then one more SMS deducting 35.00 for same after seven days.

Secondly, DESIBEATS Service charges activated and deducted against 35/- each in the past 15 days. 35 + 10 + 35 = 80/-

All these are immoral and illegal deductions and making money at the cost of customer by Airtel.

My Mobile doesnt have any Internet connection and only for calls it is being kept at home.

Please arrange to refund the amounts decucted as below and re-credut talk time failing which i will have to opt for legal action.

GAMING : 70.00 + 80 Desibeats immediately.

D SRINIVASA MURTHY
Digiairtel

Jun 16, 2018

Landline is not working

My landline number 0755-4017212 is not working. Is Airtel has a way to know whether a landline is working or not. But I am sure that airtel has a way to know whose bill is due for payment.

Rabindra digi 9826661279
Bhumika residency
Kolar road bhopal
Rabindra Digi

Jun 15, 2018

Landline is not working

My landline number 0755-4017212 is not working. DO the Airtel company has some way to know whether a landline is working or not working. But, yes company has deviced a system to know whose bill is pending or overdue. Also a system of automated reminder call.

Rabindra digi (9826661279),
Bhumika residency, kola road, bhopal.
srushtipatil

May 8, 2018

Money deducted but recharge not done

I made a recharge of 48 rs. Data pack. Money got deducted from. My account but the recharge is not done. The status is showing unsuccessful.
Vivekven

Apr 22, 2018

My call history

call details
call details

please provide my airtel number incoming & outgoing calls details.. from 15 march 2018 to 15 april 2018. i need urgently..

i requst you.. please
mo. 9074599070

thanks & reagards
Soni Manish

Feb 26, 2018

NOT WORK MY AIRTEL APP

AFTER DOWNLODING WHEN I ACCEPT THIS MASSAGE COMING.GIVEN BELOW. MY NO -9977257772, HEAND SET-MICROSOFT-640 WINDOW 8.1

NOT WORK MY AIRTEL APP

aks bhopal

Feb 15, 2018

worst and poor services

(1) My internet and broadband connection 4233842 has not working for last 7 days
(2) I have attempeted 121but not connected I have also 18001029892 and mail id [email protected] but it bounced back.
(3) Informed local service providers on theire mobile but no response.

Bill is always prepared with full charge.The Download speeds are poor when internate was working.
What is the remedy and compensation for the inconvenience caused.
I feel these compneys are to be fined.
mukeshparasar

Feb 8, 2018

NETWORK PLROLEM

No network

We have been watching the advertisements of Airtel about the network coverage of AIRTEL across India but Sorry to say that It is really not True. If a person living in BHOPAL CAPITAL OF MADHYA PRADESH is facing network issues so what service you AIRTEL are providing I can’t even Imagine. Since Two month I am not getting very low network on my phone ( 4 g network is worst). Please let me know next level of escalation in case I have to take this Further.
Mobile number-9300800230
Akhil Mishra

Nov 28, 2017

Cancellation of fee

I raised a request for Broadband on 26 Nov 2017 and made a payment on the same day. Initially informed that connection will be provided in two days. But in evening i got a message that your payment has been canceled. The payment has been deducted from my account and still i did not received my payment. And at the same time airtel vendor is not cooperating well.

Worst communication and response from Airtel.

Kindly look into the issue
Naveen924

Nov 19, 2017

Did not get cashback

Yesterday i saw an offer on my airtel app. According to that offer when i made recharge of rs100 or above i will get 50 rs cash back.
Then i recharged with 100 rs.But did not get any cashback in my wallet.
Help me.
Omi

Oct 30, 2017

My Sim Number is Closed

Why My AIRTEL Mobile Number is Closed Since 29 October 2017 ?
Anjali Krishna

Aug 31, 2017

unsuccessful recharge

amount of ₹500 recharged online on mob 7389239185 ref no 99806336 amount detucted from account but recharge unsuccessful.please refund or recharge the amount.It has been 1week and havnt got an appropriate response.
sns_tyagi

Jun 17, 2017

modem for broad band

My telephone/Broadband no is 07554266565 and 07556536165_dsl . The modem 777VR1(Beetel) is install for high-speed internet connection i.e speed up to 40 mbps.
This modem autometically disconnects the internet connection almost every half an hour intervals.
I have made complaint to replace my modem immediately .
I have also intimated that i will not pay my rent for the month of current month because have have paid already two installment of Rs 200/- and three installment are due to me >
why i take the wrong & faulty instrument as i am paying the cost of instrument .
The complaint reference no is 83401042 dated 07-06-2017. The representative of customer care was says that within 6-7 days the modem will be replaced. Today is the 10th day no progress is seen . take care of complaint . Other wise will think to shift to another operation sevices.
sudhanshu.malani

Jun 13, 2017

Refund of Advanced payment

I am writing to register a complaint with reference to account number - 703154661. When I applied for a new connection in February 2017, I was told that I will get 24 Mbps bandwidth by Airtel's sales representative. However, when the technical team came for connection, they said this speed is not available in my neighborhood. I decided to discontinue the connection as it was based on the false information. I had paid Rs 3100 for 3 months of service in advance. It's been three months now that the sales representative Mr. Rajesh (Phone number: 9685752055) is telling me the money will be refunded but no action is being taken. He asked me to coordinate Mr. Sharad Shrivastav who is Sr Manager for MP CG Circle. He forwarded my complaint and I received following message: "Thank you for contacting us. The reference no. for your airtel fixedline ############_dsl is 83303408 registered on 05/06/2017 17:18. We will resolve your concern in next days. To get status of your request, SMS SRFL to 121 from your registered airtel mobile"

But since the number is not active, I am unable to track this complaint. Kindly advice on how to get this refund processed. It's been 3 months of frustration dealing with Airtel Representatives.

Sudhanshu Malani
anitasingh10

May 29, 2017

unknown call

unknown person ( unknown no. are +917226832734 and 8128738887) to calling me and very roughly talking with me so please help me
regard
anita singh
my mobile no is 9109470214
jhabal kishor

Apr 11, 2017

Broadband Complaint

Mera Naam Jhabal Kishor hai, maine Airtel Broadband Ka Connection Liya hai par maine Airtel Retailer ko 1000 Rs Pay Kar Diye Hai . Or Abhi Tak Mera Connection Nahi Laga Hai
Maine Payment
Date -07-04-2017 Kiya Tha
Transation Number 407182170
Mera CAF Number BHO40303890 Hai

Maine Airtel Office Local Aria Jo lagta Hai Usme Mera Koi call Recieve NAhi Kar Raha Hai
Mere Pass Basis Karke Parson ka Call Aaya Tha Jiska Number 9770096491
Or Asish Karke Person Mere Ghar Par Payment Lene Aye The Jiska Number 8770880193

ab mai Call Karta Hun To Koi Mera Call recieve Nahi Karta Hai
Or Mera Rs Bhi Refund Nahi Honge Aisa Bol Diya Hai

Please Sir Meri Help Kar Dijiye

Thanks ,
Kamleshprasad

Apr 6, 2017

Airtel services provider not port out my number

Airtel mobil services provider not port out my number 9926370717 to jio communication,my Unique Porting Code is AY691916
kirannikam

Mar 20, 2017

Regarding Refund

Dear Airtel Team,

With Effect from 8th Feb. 2017, My Number 9827731112 from Airtel has been ported in another operator. Since that day I have requested Airtel on mail ID "[email protected]" for about 20 plus times for getting me the refund of Rs.Rs.182.57/- only.

Everytime they suggested me to produce my Bank account details, cancelled cheque copy etc and I have replied many times but they will respond through the return call, will assure to refund in three working days and finally nothing.

I really surprised how such a professional company has such a bluff-master type executives, who commits to 100% but delivers zero.

Forwarding herewith the correspondence......

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 1:22 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Greetings from Airtel!

This is in reference to your email requesting for refund of excess payment made on your mobile number 9827731112.

As discussed, I have registered your request for refund of the payment made for Rs.182.57/-. Your reference number is 74555183. Let me assure you that the same will be closed on 08-03-2017 by 01:00 PM.. Request you to note that the amount will be charged back/credited back to the bank account from which the payment is made.

Bhavya S

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Cc:
Sent: 05/03/2017 10:35:08 PM
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: FWD: RE: [|BAL|Ref42996559|] 9827731112

Already you agreed to refund through the NEFT.

As per your request, I had submitted already my NEFT details to you, & now you are telling different reason.

Please confirm the process of refund?

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 3:25 PM, wrote:

Greetings from Airtel!

I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

As per SR 74449210, Our team already initiated the refund of cheque amount of Rs. 182.78/- on 02-03-2017 is in under process and the amount will be receive to your registered address i.e., G-3/382, 2 Narmada Appramant Gulmohar Colony, Huzur, Near Gulmohar Colony, Bhopal 462001, Madhya Pradesh, India within 15 working days.

Sunitha Veeranki

From: HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"[email protected]

To: HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"[email protected]

Cc:

Sent: 03/03/2017 07:04:30 PM

Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: FWD: RE: [|BAL|Ref42826771|] 9827731112

REMINDER NO: dated 03/03/2017

Already I have submitted the cancelled cheque copy, my bank details etc as desired by you for the refund. It's almost 10 days you are replying via mails and calls , that the refund will be done within 2 days. I have got these fake confirmations about 10-12 times.

For your information to verify that you had false promises with me, please refer the correspondence.

Please Understand that it's illegal and punishable act under IPC.

So again request to refund me actually without further delays at all.

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12:04 PM, wrote:

Greetings from Airtel!

As discussed, I have registered your request for refund of the payment made for Rs. 187.78/-. Your reference number is SR74449210. Let me assure you that the same will be closed by 11:00 AM on 02-03-2017.

Sumaya Syed

---------Original Message----------

From: HYPERLINK "mailto:HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"[email protected]­com"HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"[email protected]

To: HYPERLINK "mailto:HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"[email protected]

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited . The information contained in this mail is propriety and strictly confidential.
Colonel Owen Rebello

Mar 9, 2017

Poor Data Service & Customer Support

My airtel Mobile Dongle Data 9987594847 had not been working for more than 24 hrs after which I registered a complaint on 198 on 08Mar17 at 1740hrs with regn id 74612462.
When matter was not resolved, I called 198 around 1500hrs on 09Mar17 & was told by Deepika that my problem would be resolved by 1600hrs & Airtel technical team will call me by 1600hrs.
No call was received & I again called Sikandar on 198 at around 1930hrs on 09Mar17 who first told me that my problem is resolved. When I told him to check properly, he then said that the problem is unresolved & he will again initiate a complaint.
I then asked to speak to his Senior & was connected to Kaushik after more than 15 mins. Kaushik then checks & tells me that no action was taken on my complaint till date & that he is now registering a complaint with the higher technical team who will resolve the complaint in 48 hrs.
I have 2 Airtel family plans 7471125697 & 9867678426 and another Airtel mobile dongle data 9987114847.
In starting of February based on the inputs of 198, I had changed the data plan of 9987114847 from 7Gb to 12GB. But after a few days the data stopped working. On making a complaint with 198, they promised to resolve the problem within 24 hrs. But after repeated calls the problem did not get resolved & after almost 48 hrs they tell me that the problem is with the dongle & I will have to take it to their retail outlet in Mumbai. When I took it to the outlet they told me that the 12GB plan activated by 198 is not applicable for a data dongle. They then changed the plan to 10GB & the problem was immediately resolved.
The main reason is the very poor supervision by the higher management of customer complaints & no accountability at any level.
If matter is not immediately resolved then I will have to take up the matter with the consumer court & terminate all my airtel connections in favour of Jio.
Padam Bhandari

Jan 31, 2017

Landline phone is not working

Airtel land line No.(0755)4228228 is not working.
Phone line and broadband both are down.

Jan 17, 2017

Sim not provided for port & demanding 300 rs without bill

Dear Service Provider,

We have port our number Vodafone to Airtel (9033821212) but your Track world agencies ( Indore) not provide Airtel sim, our vodafone number is blocked for port. He is demanding 300rs without bill, we have ask the bill he told that, why you have not told us firstly we will provide you sim 17/01/17 after 11 AM & our vodafone number is blocked 16/01/17.
I have visited agencies office there are Airtel sale employee sitted over there Rajesh Joshi, he is also told us whats a problem number is blocked yesterday is only one day before. That kind of service provided by Airtel.

Jan 17, 2017

Sim not provided for port & demanding 300 rs without bill

Dear Service Provider,

We have port our number Vodafone to Airtel (9033821212) but your Track on agencies ( Indore) not provide Airtel sim, our vodafone number is blocked for port. He is demanding 300rs without bill, we have ask the bill he told that, why you have not told us firstly we will provide you sim 17/01/17 after 11 AM & our vodafone number is blocked 16/01/17.