Airtel

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sep 15, 2012

BALANCE DEDUCTION

I am ANIURAG SHARMA my airtel mobile no. is 9981604131 My 85 rs balance is deducted on 9/9/12 @ 10 am ...when i called in customer care they told me that i have used gprs and i have used it but my GPRS pack of rs 98 was already activated so my balance should not to be deducted./

Then i applied for portability and the same day i got a call from 9893055019 on 12/09/12 and they said that my balance will be refunded in 24 hours it is not refunded yet and now when i called them they didnot resolving and i called 7-8 times on 15/09/12 @ 12 midnight so they disconnecting my call.
They are not attending my complaint and talking very rudely. So i want to filed a complaint against AIRTEL that they have deducted my balance and now they are even not attending my calls.

Sep 2, 2012

non functioning of L/Line phone

My landline phone no. 0755-4056277 is not working since 16/08/12.

Sep 1, 2012

Phone dead

my landline 07554285462 is dead.
no ring is coming and also its complaint is not working
please send someone to rectify the problem as soon as possible.

Sep 1, 2012

change my plan

I am Mr.R.K. Soni employee of State Bank Of India want to change my broadband plan from 699-549.
As we are getting excess bill amount with the inclusion of phone bill. So kindly change my broadband plan as concerned to my request.
User812049

Aug 27, 2012

amt. refund

Mera name amit he ajj se 6-7 month pahele mai upendra vishvkarma namak ladke se airtel internet conecation lagane ko kaha tha mager 3-5 din bad wo bolta he ki app ke yaha internet nahi lag payega narbada line ke karn bagsewanya me internet conecation nahi he to maine kaha ki app hamara amt. Refund ker do to wobola ki app ka cheq apke gher ayega muger cheq abhi tak nahi aya app hara amt. Return kare mera mob.no.he 7898450593
User811979

Aug 27, 2012

SIM card not functioning

Hello Sir,
I bought a new Airtel SIM card(No.: 09589707923) a few days back. 1-2 days after this purchase, I submitted all the required identity-proof documents to Seller

NETWATCH, Shop No.-14, Chinar Royale, Opp. Barkatullah University, Bhopal.

But still I got a call from Airtel about pending submission of documents. I enquired with the seller who assured me that it takes some time to reach Airtel office. After this confirmation, I activated my internet usage on SIM card as well recharged it for future use. Within 2-3 days, after sharing my new number with my relatives, I found my service disconnected. A significant amount was already in mobile's balance plus I had to stop my internet use which delayed many important work. I later inquired with local airtel office and they denied any submission of documents. Response from Seller was equally cold. They offered me new number but my recharge amount and internet payment was gone. This problem landed me into deep dissatisfaction about functioning of Airtel in recent days.

If there is a problem between seller and Airtel main office then why should consumer bear the brunt? Why couldn't this issue be sorted out between the seller and Airtel office? I am wondering how many people are being subjected to such cheating? I am not charging anyone here directly but I would like to say that Airtel's image has taken a dent in my perception.

Amount is not an issue but cheating customers by missing their documents is definitely a crime and those who are responsible should be punished.

Kumari Soni
Barkatullah University
Email: [email protected]

Aug 16, 2012

Access bill amount

Dear,

I am use airtel landlines telephone with broadband service Tel No is 0755 4285047 monthly rental is Rs 999 for unlimited internet .But between March 2012 to June 2012 Airtel was charged extra for downloading.If we using unlimited plan why they treat as limited plan & charge extra for downloading . Send us the complete detail of bills and call details on which airtel was charge that much amount.

Aug 15, 2012

to disconnect internet connection

my airtel broadband account no. is-16466743.and account holders name is -prem ranjan mobile no.-8349530876 and email [email protected] i want to dissconnect my internet connection because now i am leaving this city and it is not yet decided that where i am shifting.
so,please dissconnect my inernet connection as soon as possible.

Jul 24, 2012

Disconnection of my land line telephone no. 0755 54076593

I want disconnection of my airtel Telephone no. ############. I am fed up due to poor services given by airtel officials . complaints for dead telephone & internet services can only be registered through airtel land line no. is great obstacle. Though there is option that complaint can be registered through e mail , but no action taken by airtel officials.

Jul 4, 2012

unnecessary amount being added in bill

i have been filing complaints from since February nt to add useless zapak n big flix amount to my bill as i hv nevr subscribed..
everytym da customer care guy apologises n corrects da bill,,i m fed of dis now
dis time dey hav crossed da limits..
dey keep calling n say u hv lot of outstanding amount to pay...i xplain dem da whole situation bt stil nothn happens
dey file a complaint n assure me to fix da problem widin 48 hours..
n widin 48 hrs a new customer care calls me n says me to pay da bill again i xplain da whole thng,,,n he files da complaint...
n dis goes on n on,,
dis ol is happenin frm since 2 weeks..

i would change airtel in dis continues.....

Jun 20, 2012

please off my airtel line

dear sir, i am rahul kumar from bhopal.my airtel landline no is-0755-4056474.i am going for out of station for few year.please my airtel connection are disconect because some purpose.please all information give my cell no-07879301370 and email id [email protected] regards :- rahul kumar . cell no -07879301370 21/06/2012.

Apr 12, 2012

Broadband issue//Facing disconnection again and again

I have your broadband user(with Number 07554094443) for more than 3 years but i have facing issues with u every time but i was quit happy with your service but now a days you are making your service worst.

i not facing issues with broadband for 2 weeks my broadband disconnecting again and again and now this problem increased so much.

When i contact to your customer care they misbehave with me and denied to give service is this you service.

If my problem not retify on priority i have no option to closed your connection and switch to other broadband provider.

Tarun Dey

Apr 5, 2012

Charged Rupees.

I m sorry to say that Airtel is not as before, very poor response towards the customer complaints. My name is Saurabh tiwari, i stay in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. My no.is 9589311170. i am using Airtel service last 3 years. bt some few days per day i lost my balance. 19.03.2012 ko time 12:09 PM mere no. me sheroshayari service activate kr di gayi aur 03 Rs. charge kr liye gaye jabki us waqt mera mobile tabel per rakha hua tha aur mai Computer pr work kr rha tha .. n m not press any key ... na hi koi call aaya. then i call custmer care to unke dwara kha gaya ki 04 hour me aapke Rs. return ho jayenge per nhi hue. my request reference no. is CSHWC20322318815. Again after some days they alerts jobss service in my no. and charge 1.5 Rs. when i want to call custmer care they disconceted my no. and again charge 01 Rs. for IPL alerts... aur mera call custmer care se disconected kr diya gaya. i also mail Nodel officer bhopal region bt no one here my complaint/request.
After that called up customer care several time no response. my call is disconected.

Please sir help me. if u cant help me i have PORT my no. for another service & i also go consumer court aganist AIRTEL.

It is really a shame, on the part of the Management, to dupe Corporate Clients in this manner.

Saurabh tiwari

If this is being read by the concerned authorities - please help me .. my email address is [email protected]

Feb 5, 2012

cancellation of my internet connection

TO
customer care, AIRTEL
bhopal
SIR,
my cust id is- 16329566 dsl. i had been given request of cancellation before 2 months ago and i had paid rs2950/-. but after that bill is coming . And i did not use my internet connection last 2 months. so sir, i would like you to please cancel my internet connection and please stop to sending the bills .. i shall be obliged for this to you
THANKING YOU

your sincerely
RAVINDRA KUMAR
mo no- 9713428975
email [email protected]

Jan 19, 2012

STOP UNASKED SERVICE

This is the third time I am complaining... I never subscribed to the Gurukul Service, but your Airtel is deducting amount of 30/- per month from my no. 7869020082. Its been 2 years of activation of this service means 720/- has been deducted from my phone balance till now of no reason!!!
Many times I typed STOP and sended to 121 to check the service subscribed by me but I came to know that there is no service active in my number... so why this service is not shown in the list of subscribed service if money is deducting???????

I am amazed to see the working of an organization like yours. I was not expecting this kind of service & experience from AIRTEL. It is really hopeless and shameful.
Please look into the matter, stop the service and return the money asap...

Dec 28, 2011

Automatic activation of airtel services

There is automatic service activation in number 7869020082, they r charging and deducting money from my phone balance...They activated gurukul service and charging 30/- per month I tried each and every thing to deactivate but they said
"Kindly note there is no service active in ur phone"
Also there is very poor condition of customer care service of my area and hence helpless...

Its been more than a year and now I am really angry and frustated and I want my ONE YEAR DEDUCTED MONEY BACK ( 360/-) as soon as possible.
Deactivate all other services currently active in this number and also stop the service messages too!!!
ferozkhansaifi

Nov 17, 2011

restart number

dear sir,

i m a regular customer of airtel i used a postpaid connection last 5 year my number is 9910206786 but due to some bad plans you have activate on my phone number about 4 month ago which is complaint a lot to your executives but no body give me satisfy answer about my phone bills regarding i did not paid yet my phone bill only for charging under a wrong plan which is activate by urself .
i regularly call your executives that i will paid if u correct my bill plans and my bills as well but your executives switch off my outgoing & then my incoming also so i am suffering a lots from your side i always speak them that i will paid resolve my problem but i was wrong so i requested to you that resume my services & resolve my problem as well soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

feroz khan
9910206786
other contect number is 9990007836

Aug 9, 2011

false commitment or wrong updation of plan

I have an airtel broadband connection and my broad band no is 07554057149, Yesterday i received a call from airtel and your executive gave information about billing. then i raised a querry regarding my bill plan, she said sir" ur current bill plan is 499 limited" . I informed to u r exe , "Madam I faced the same problem in the month of may 2011 after receiving my broadband bill and after dicussion with u r cust care exe (purroshattam) my all above amount after 499 + s.tax was waived off and he gave me the assurance regarding plan change (499 unlimited) on next bill cycle that is 23 or 24june 2011 this mistake arrived due to misunderstanding regarding the plan becoz limited and unlimited plan both are rentally same.

But ur executive didn't understood the problem and she told me that i will trnsfer ur call to my senior. Next senior person i attended was Mr. Manish then he told me some another story that" i have received a request of disconnection of ur broadband services". i was surprised & i asked him Sir who told you about the disconnection reg broadband. He said from cust center. i told him that i didn't gave any application reg disconnection of my broadband after listening this he disconnected the phone without informing me further

I again called to ur call center and madam named Suman attendded the call and transfered my call to billing dept where i waited for someone to attend a call but nobody picked the phone total call dur. is 23 min but no result. My problem reg bill plan is as it is.

After that i called one of ur broadband service executive Mr banerjee who is sitting at the local office (bhopal), on his no - (07554200180) he also disconnected the phone after listining the problem & gave me the assurance that he will call after 30 min or 1 hrs. but till now i did't receive any call.

Sir nobody tooked me seriously and u tell me if it is my mistake that i chosed ur companies services blind faithly. If you too are not able to understand my problem Then i can tell u in brief, my concern is that My bill Plan was not changed to unlimited 499 plan.which was being surely cofimed by ur executive ( puroshottam) and was to be changed on 23 june 2011

Yours respectfully

Shishupal Singh Kushwaha ( customer)
User352024

Aug 6, 2011

Complaint Against False MMS Charges

Airtel has yet again charged me of false mms even when I have changed my cell phones connection settings.
I have already deleted Airtel MMS from my mobiles access point. But still the phones log is showing outgoing mms since last night on 5/7/11.It has again happened today in the evening on 6/7/11. Also deducted Re. 1 per day. It happens as soon as Airtel sends some stupid message from this following number: 5919823. As soon as the incoming message comes with the above mentioned number the following minute I find the phone log showing weird phenomenon of outgoing MMS which I have certainly not send anyone.
Last time also after i had complained some guy from Airtel called on my cell saying that such things are not happening because its not showing on their record. One more thing Airtel has also activated Airtel Picture Post jokes on my number. As far as I remember I have never activated such services & I never will then how come these services keep on get activated from my number without my knowledge. This time I don't want any illiterate call center guy calling me and giving me lecture. I want all the weird services stopped at once and no balance deducted. My cell number is 9993959129

Aug 1, 2011

WORST DTH SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE IN INDIA

Sorry to this but I think you didn't read my complain, so I have to submit new complain.

This is what is the customer care of India's Leading company Airtel.

"For subscribing Ten's Cricket HD channel SMS ADD 222, I did that and after that I can see Two times "Ten Cricket 3M TOPUP Dec-10 NRC" activated in my account"

This channel was already included in my base package so there is no need to ADD Ten Cricket 3M TOPUP.

Two times Rs 82/- (Rs 164/-) was deducted from my account, you have reverted only Rs 82/-, I m not doing any negotiation,
or
Do one thing if you cannot pay my another Rs 82/- then as my detail now I m having two Ten Cricket channel, one in my base package and another what I have activated through IVR as per you records,
so I need two Different Channel number for Ten Cricket 3M channel as I have paid for this channel, so you cannot use my existing subscribed channel number and deduct my money.

Please make your system or software in the benefit of customer not in the benefit of company.

I am also having Tata Sky connection and they have atleast far far better customer than you.

Abhishek
User519913

Aug 1, 2011

Non-Activation of SIM

Regarding activation of POST PAID SIMNo. 9584685786 to PREPAID on date 23-07-11, Still no response from Company`s side the sim is not working on either mode and because of this my work is suffering.
Kindly do the needful for my complaint redressal.

Jul 18, 2011

unsubscribe Y!Zone

I received a message
dear user, your subscription to y!Zone has been renewed for 7 days. you have been charged Rs.10 for 7 days to unsubscribe please click here http://y.ahoo.it/unsub
Please unsubscribe
mobile no 9893434732

Please unsubscribe Y!Zone forever.

Jul 13, 2011

to change the registered e-mail id

the e-mail id, that is registered in my account, on which you are sending the monthly bill of broadband, is incorrect ,so change my e-mail id.

My correct e-mail id is :- " [email protected] "

Jul 13, 2011

unsatisfied,bad customer care service

my airtel broadband bill of,month JUNE.... is not yet received, for that i have complaint in customer care, for 2-3 times.
On that ,the person talking from you call centre had talked very rudely with me,

And the service of AIRTEL is very bad, and disapointed, unsatisfied,I am not happy with AIRTEL service.

If further this happen, then i am not interested in any of your service.

Jul 11, 2011

landline is dead

My Air-tel no is 0755-4289646 and it is lying dead kindly repair it or send any lineman. as soon as possible .because i already tried to call at your toll free no for my complaint many a times before but couldn't get it.and i hope this is not a kind of service you provide to your air-tel customers. please solve my problem as soon as possible.

address: