Airtel

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jul 8, 2011

recharge related

i have recharge massage coupon on my +919893676949 but the massage coupon is not working properly when i have sending massage balance is less my main account balance.
and customer care number is not responding on my number.
please check my account and get my money back.
Thanks & Regard

Jul 7, 2011

false commitment by airtel executives

I booked a New connection of airtel Fixed Land line for my company A.W Construction Pvt Ltd and Iam Abdul Wasi Managing Director Of the company And my number alloted is ############n 28 june 2011 land line and the executive of airtel make commitment to me that he will provide me the choice number which is similar to my mobile number.my mobile number is 09893006093 but first you allow to us for wiring and take the connection of airtel after two day your number will be change to choice number which i committed to you, and after two day they are not receiving my call and they did not do anything for my choice number, so please do action against him...... (GIRISH AIRTEL EXECUTIVE BHOPAl)..... (NITIN TEAM LEADER BHOPAL MALVIYA NAGAR)..... (BINDIYA TECHNICIAN HEAD MALVIYA NAGAR BHOPAL)..

Jul 3, 2011

WORST DTH SERVICE

I am really disappointed by your customer care service.

If you want to earn money like this then I have to switch to TaTa Sky.

As per your Advertisement For subscribing Ten's Cricket HD channel SMS ADD 222, I did that and after that I can see Two times "Ten Cricket 3M TOPUP Dec-10 NRC" activated in my account, this channel was already included in my base package so there is no need to ADD Ten Cricket 3M.

I called your customer care and they didn't able to solve it.

While subscribing Channel there is no software nor skilled customer care in Airtel DTH which can detect the Channel is already in your base package. This means if anyone enable same 10 times they will detect money 10 times, this is not the correct way of becoming number one operator in India, Rs 164/- doen't matter more to Airtel but for subscriber its matter a lot.

I am really losing my truth in Airtel and this is really not a good way of earning.
So please suggest whether to continue or move to other service provider.

Jun 22, 2011

stop service

dear sir

My mobile number is 9981262108. Please kindly cancel my Fs-Airtel Music Portal subscription at the earliest. Thank you.

Jun 17, 2011

Cheating of pre-paid customers

I am receiving SMS from Airtel, Bhopal (MP) that "Thanks for downloading and or subscribing to some serveces" which I have never asked for. They have deducted more than Rs. 80 so far. This is a clear case of cheating and un authorised deduction from pre-paid customers. The Airtel Mobile service centre in New Market T.T. Nagar failed to solve the problem. The unauthorised SMS numbers whic are coming are : 555630-Beach models, AD-54321-Bikinibabes models. How does a company like Airtel is cheating the pre-paid customers is surprising ??
Hope Airtel shall stop this unauthorised deductions immediatly.
Prakash Deo

Unautherised Call from + 92

I am getting unauthorised missed call from + 92923463000222, +923478831122. I know this code is for Pakistan. I go through the Internet and print Media- Dainik Bhaskar that they are making call to fool people to lure for lottery etc. scam. Why not Mobile service provider ban on or take a action.

S. Shrivastava (Airtel Mobile Number)
Bhopal
User352024

Complaint Against False MMS Charges

I want to lodge complaint against false MMS charges by Airtel. This incident happened without my knowledge or consent. I recently discovered that my airtel prepaid mobile was getting money deducted by some mms sent from my mobile to "Airtel MMS". I was shocked to find that because i have never ever sent any mms from my mobile. These mms were sent from my mobile for more than a month or so as i found on the phone log records. In every alternate day 3 mms every sent one after the another. Moreover the service providers were also deducting a lot of my talktime balance. Adding insult to injury the phone itself has lost the ability of checking balance. I demand that this faulty mms business from my mobile should be stopped immediately and the balance inquiry command should also function properly. Airtel has digested more than 50 rupees by playing such fraud business on my phone. I ask the company to return my balance talktime or else I will lodge even more complaints of them elsewhere. My mobile no. is +919993959129
User352024

Complaint Against False MMS Charges

Jun 15, 2011

unnecessary charges

i m sahib choudhary with mobile number-9179817408(airtel) is facing unnecessary charges,as instead of sms pack the charge is being deducted from my main account balance. and call charges being changed without informing and deducted 40 rupee...
also on calling complaint helpline no.198 they divert it to 121.
so plz take some step otherwise mnp is dere...i can switch to other..

Jun 3, 2011

Undesirable activation of services

Undesirable Activation of "Shero-shayari" and "Alert Services",
The Company claims that the service was activated by myself on April 18 2011 and Deactivated today(3 June 2011). But i don't think that i messaged anything like the costumer care.

May 23, 2011

not send my mnp code

i want to change my netwok from airtel, i send two sms for mnp but airtel not send mnp code, my airtel no. is 9752006466. i request you for an action against airtel. THANK YOU

May 18, 2011

untitled gprs pack activated

on my airtel no. unlimited gprs pack is activated and Rs.10 is deducted daily from my main account balance from 14.may 2011 kindly deactivate the service

May 16, 2011

STOP USING WAY2SMS

DEAR SIR

MY MOBILE 9993069292 IS BLOCKED BY THE AIRTEL
& WHEN I GO TO CUSTOMER CARE AND ASK ABOUT THE REASON
THEY ANSWERED ME THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ndnc RULES, THEREFOR YOUR SERVICES ARE TERMINATED. I AM USING THIS NUMBER FROM LAST 8 YEARS.

ACCORD TO THEM I USE WAY2SMS SERVICES TO MESSAGE THE PUBLIC THEREFOR THEY HAVE TERMINATE MY NUMBER.

SO PLEASE GUIDE IF IN THIS WAY CELL NUMBERS ARE TERMINATED OF INDIAN PUBLIC DUE TO THIS TYPE OF REASON, IN SINGLE DAY THEY CAN TERMINATE LAKH'S OF MOBILE NUMBERS.

SO PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO FIGHT FOR STOP ONLINE SMSing WEBSITE SERVICES DUE TO WHICH CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TERMINATED

SUMIT
9752051067

Apr 27, 2011

Not giving bill receipts after payment

I have a boradband connection from Airtel. They don't give any bill receipts against payment. We go to their center, pay cash and have to come back without receipt.

Apr 16, 2011

Regular drop and slow speed of internet connection

Hello Sir,
My name is Nikita Dubey.I am present customer of Airtel Broadband connection.For the past 2-3 weeks i am facing the problem of regular drop and slow speed of internet connection.Sir i had already given my complaint to airtel office for abot 5 to 6 times through phone but the problem has not been successfully solved yet.
Sir i requested you to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Apr 15, 2011

surrender of service

having ph no 07554057552 due to transfer from this centre requested for closer of service in march 26 but still sending bills pl disconnect service unable to pay bills after 26 march.

Apr 15, 2011

CELL PHONE NO. IS DEACTIVETED

I AM AIRTEL MOBILE USER ON THIS 28/03 2011 MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS DEACTIVATED BY AIRTEL GROUP. WITHOUT ANY PRE-INFORMATION. I AM USING SERVICE OF AIRTEL LIFETIME VALIDITY SIM CARD AS PER AS 999/ RS PLAN............. I HAVE ABOUT 85/ RS BALANCE ON IT. MY CELL PHONE NO. IS 0-9893452868. HOPE MY PROBLEM SOLVED SOON....................

Apr 11, 2011

I want my Balance back:9993419706 &Airtel GRPS Pack not Deactivated.

Hi Airtel,

I have been using Airtel mobile Prepaid for more than six years but these days your service & customer support are getting worst .

today I have Activated AIRTEL GPRS(10Rs Per day-Unlimited) on my handset & i got a message that 'Rs 10 daily unltd GPRS Pack is activated.Next deduction due on 10/04/2011 00:00hrs.to deactivated dail *567#' after that i going to surf internet on my mobile but after few min i saw that my all balance are gone iam shocked how it happened.

So I tried to contact customer care 198 and also 9893098930 but my customer service are deactivated from your end.

Tell me this is your service

My Actual Balance was more than 72 Rs before activation of GPRS but after activation its suddenly drop to .3 Paisa.

What is this i want my money back or i have to take some Action against you .It may be court case or shift to Other network provider.

& Also I am continuously trying to deactivate AIRTEL GPRS but i am not able to connect Customer care because you are made customer care disable on my number even i tried to dail *567# and after that select 7 for manage account the 1 for deactivation but my GPRS not deactivated yet every day 10Rs Deducted from my account.

Waiting for your reply

Your customer who cheated by you

Apr 1, 2011

SMS

My Family Member got some SMS (Abuse words) form this no.5432162245854.

Please let me know information about that No. & SMS

Naveed Shaikh
Dainik Bhaskar
Bhopal
Mob;-09893971239

Mar 27, 2011

problem in dialtune

we are having problem in dialtune for last 2 days......... We had complaint but nothing seen yet......... Hope this problem wiil be resolved soon..........

Mar 8, 2011

disconnection

i am deepak kumar mahto and my Acct/id is 15635447 and tel.no. is 0755-4061067. I get availing your services since last one year and I am satisfied with your services except some.
SIR, now i am shifting to DELHI from month of MARCH due to my JOB constraint. So, i can't continue your services further. So I request to you that please consider my problem and stop my broadband connection. I have clear my all the payment related to my bill.
Thanks to all Airtel Team
Deepak kumar.

Feb 24, 2011

AIRTEL BROADBAND NET CONNECTION

I had already cancel my airtel internet connection before 10 month. But airtel office bhopal always send me airtel internet with landline bill. as my airtel no has been disconnected/cancel kindly do not sent me bill and msg/call in future.

Shilpa Sahu

Feb 17, 2011

balance deduction and misbehaving with customer

Airtel is unnecessarily cutting my balance its not first time every month they cutting my balance and saying you are downloading the game and many excuses this time they said you are using airtel live. i already close my cell and putout the sim but then also balance is deducted per sec from my a/c.when i call to customer care they said we cant do any thing and misbehaving with me i have the voice recording of there team leader who dont know how to talk with customer.they also not make any complaint of my.

Pradeep Rajoria
User319831

Feb 9, 2011

stop my connection

i nitya saxena my airtel no is 9179927208 i submit all the related document at the time of sim purchasing and after that airtel stop my connection so many times and they request for pleses again submit ur doument and im submitted the doument 5 to 6 times in airtel office then again they stop my connection in 9 feb and my mobile screen displayed invalid sim and custmore care said ur verification is negative so we are closed this sim accoun but no buddy come in my house from airtel and dont verified my address i have so many proof my address is correct but they dont listen any thing and i am contact in nodal office they hold me 15 -15 minute in 2 time and im calling from other moboil because my no is not working and they dont give satisfied answer and my sim also have balance is 235 rupees and i lost my balance,and no also but they stop my coonection or for this resone im not able to convert my connection to other molie service provider using no potabiltyand they dont give this resone in written form and they said that im not authorised person for that and no buddy authorised for given me written resone for closing my account in bhopal i visit aitel masarover compex office and my brother visit newmarket office so many times and cutmore care said foget ur no and balance im very bad experience with airtel service and cutmore care my alternate no is 8109405544mail id [email protected] pleses take nessary action against this

Feb 5, 2011

disconect

i want to disconect my airtel broadband conection.so plz disconect my airtel broadband.no.07554282048