Airtel

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jan 17, 2017

Sim not provided for port & demanding 300 rs without bill

Dear Service Provider,

We have port our number Vodafone to Airtel (9033821212) but your Track on agencies ( Indore) not provide Airtel sim, our vodafone number is blocked for port. He is demanding 300rs without bill, we have ask the bill he told that, why you have not told us firstly we will provide you sim 17/01/17 after 11 AM & our vodafone number is blocked 16/01/17.
I have visited agencies office there are Airtel sale employee sitted over there Rajesh Joshi, he is also told us whats a problem number is blocked yesterday is only one day before. That kind of service provided by Airtel.
sreemoyee94

Jan 10, 2017

Money debited twice but no balance received

I recharged my phone no. 8827810317 via my airtel app for rs.144/- ( unlimited local and std, as mentioned to me via sms) . The money was deducted twice from my bank account and I did not receive any message from airtel. Transaction id - ############, ############.
I need a refund and proper solution to the problem.
Contact no. 8827810317
Saniyabedi

Jan 10, 2017

Recharge not happening

I recharged twice
One- Rs. 499- 6gb
And since this dint work and i had to send some important emails, i did another recharge- 96 rs. For 1gb
Money has been deducted but recharge hasnt been done.
My balance has gone down from 183 to 57 rs.
Manish Rathore

Jan 6, 2017

Recharge successful message received balance also deducted but balance not credited In mobile 9685719979

Ashish_26

Dec 24, 2016

Porting from idea to airtel and no response from airtel side(MP Circle)

I am porting from Vodafone to airtel(Madhya Pradesh) postpaid, First the airtel people use to call me each day to give documents and get ported. then I gave them the documents and the completed the process required. The number got disconnected on 21st Dec(4 days back) but still I didn't get the connection to the new sim. They said there are system error or your some error in tele verification,then I thought it will get activated. but still it is not activated and one more thing is, if I call the person who use to call me each day to get a connection now doesn't pick my call.

I think there is no proper structure in the team the acts with the activation and porting. if I call anyone they will give one more number to contact. my number is down for 5 days and they have not bothered a bit.

I believed airtel is good service provider but my view has changed completely

Number being ported: 9630098284
Alternative Number: 7000748294
Ankita Vastani

Oct 11, 2016

Regarding recharge through mobile banking

I recharged my phone (Airtel prepaid) 9993508485 for 200 Rs yesterday from my axis bank account through mobile, but I haven't received balance on my phone inspite of deduction of the amount from my axis bank account. Kindly look into the matter and provide my balance immediately. Thanks

Oct 5, 2016

Recharge not done amount deducted

I recharge airtel number 8962113738 from airtel app on 03.10.16.Recharge not done..amount Rs.39 deducted.I have attached Icici bank statement for same.Refund the money.

Recharge not done amount deducted

satyendras

Jul 24, 2016

broadband

I have sumitted my document & chargable amount in your office at 11 july 2016.
        So  please you providing me airtel connection soon.
Otherwise whatever will happen i will not be responsible for that...
But my agent is not answering my calls and not connecting my connection please take some action on that agent....

Agent name:- aman sirohi
No. 7470321912 , 8251072131

From:-
Satendra singh
satyendras

Jul 24, 2016

not connecting my connection

I have sumitted my document & chargable amount in your office at 11 july 2016.
        So  please you providing me airtel connection soon.
Otherwise whatever will happen i will not be responsible for that...

Agent name:- aman sirohi
No. 7470321912 , 8251072131

From:-
Satendra singh
nameshkumar2

Jul 20, 2016

About 121 services and constumer support not taking my complain

I complain on airtel ...in this complain about 121 service .in this service i check roming plain.. are give that 75rupee and than i reacharge this plain but airtel not started roming plain and start another plain...and i call to coustomer service he not taking my complain .....plz give me justice...

About 121 services and constumer support not taking my complain

Amit Yadav

Jun 22, 2016

payment

i have paid bill to via.com please update my payment
email id [email protected]
phone no - 07554903805
mobile no - 9074197090

payment

Ahsaan98760

Apr 4, 2016

speed issue and behavior

I have complained about slow internet connection. They are said to me your problem resolve in 2 days but after 2 days problem still have in internet connection. I am calling to custmor care and he said to me the problem is your's,you can handle it we don't know about this problem etc. I want to said Airtel company this is your priority about your custmors tell me.
vijaykumar1

Mar 22, 2016

Not recharged mobile No Airtel

I have recharged a sum of RS 259/- through online banking vide txn No IH58871695 from my SBI Account No 30939906991. Amount only debited but not recharged my mobile. Therefore, you are requested to refund the same at the earliest. I have also lodged complaint in your customer care service. No action have been taken till dt.
Raghvendra Shrivastav

Dec 16, 2015

Broadband connection

To Manager
Airtel broadband

Respected sir
My self Raghvendra Shrivastava and i am one of your customer from area plot no 95 ,Shrdi Puram,Kolar road,Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh -462042 and I have applied for new broadband connection 28 nov 2015 so for that i had gave the 5700 rs cheque(cheque no :660100,Bank :canra bank) in the favour of Bharti Airtel. To your marketing manager Udya vir jhat. So as per Udya commitment the connection has to be start with in 3 days to 5 days i.e.(3 dec 2015 ).So after that also connection is not there till the date(16 dec 2015) . for this issue i had concern with your technical manager Aloak choudhary at Malavi nagar, bhopal . so as per aloak choudhary aitel don't have any connection set-up in the area plot no 95 ,Shrdi Puram,Kolar road,Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh -462042. So I don't had any connection and my money has been debited from my account .So of there is no connection facilities then how can your marketing manager can accept the new connection request . so that mean he is miss guiding the people on such big brand name . and he is completing his target by taking advantage of innocent people .

So i humbly request you to give me solution on my case ,so revert me back as soon as.I can provide you all details.My contact details as follow

Name:Raghvendra Shrivastava
Mobile no: 7738961717

Raghvendra Shrivastava
Chanchal1

Dec 5, 2015

Regarding my bill

I want to say that i have started an airtel broadband connection in the monrh of july 2015.i had paid 1000 for installation and registration and my connection was started after that. In the month of august i was out of town so i was unable to pay the bill of august and they disconnected the line in the middle of the month. I came back and found that my Internet is not working i thought they permanently disconnected the line. After one month in September they again generated a bill of the month of September. I called the customer care and told them that since my connection is disconnected why am i still receiving the bill. They said that only incoming is disconnected and your outgoing is still active. I didn't get that. So i requested them to disconnect my line. But they denied saying that you will have to pay the amount first and then we will disconnect your line. I told them that i will pay 1000 rs and kindly disconnect my line. They agreed and a man came to collect the monry from airtel. I gave me 1000 rs and told him to disconnect the line. He said he will do it in some days. But he didnt came. Now every month the bill is generated. And in this month of December i was not informed through any media regarding my bill generated. I myself asked abiut my total bill. Sir i wanr you to take action upon it.i am ready to pay the bill of two months instead. But kindly provide me a compensation of one month atleast.
aniketbsmch

Dec 4, 2015

TOPUP NOT CREDITED ALTHOUGH DEDUCTED FROM BANK ACCOUNT

I have made a recharge of Rs 100 as top up. It was deducted from my bank account (SBI,Ref no- IG0BCGNOD0). But it was not credited to my mobile 9993731522.
romit.saini

Nov 23, 2015

lackof network

dear sir
i live at 44 tilak nagar collony airport road bhopal. i am a airtel phone user . at my place there is no network coverage found .sir if u need i provide the location for setting up a tower pls solve my problem
Romit saini
contact no. - 07566668283
email id - [email protected]
jetstream

Aug 3, 2015

paid 2 times the fixed line broadband fee

by mistake the fixed line broadband fee has been paid two times.
So please adjust it in this month's fee .
FIXED LINE NUMBER- 0755-4017642
e-mail - [email protected]

Sameer Majhi

Aug 3, 2015

paid 2 times the fixed line broadband fee

By mistake the payment has been done 2 times .
So please adjust the fee in this month's fee.

sriram8016

Jul 22, 2015

getting 2g E SIGNAL on recharging for 3g data

EVEN THOUGH I RECHARGED 1GB 3G DATA ON MOBILE FOR AIRTEL,, AM GETTING 2G NET i.e, E SINAL INSTEAD OF H,H+, KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBL;EM
bindhuanisetti

Jul 2, 2015

conversion of internet data to main/sms balance

Sir/Madam, i have recharge rs62/- balance for 700 sms per month to my airtel no(9949984009) by mistake because that was the package for Delhi itseems....so i got that balance for internet data recharge..so can i convert this to my main/sms balance for Telangana?please suggest....
AlokVijay

Mar 5, 2015

Deactivation Required of Games Club Service - Activated without concern

Dear Airtel CSD Team,

I checked my fathers phone(Who is in Government service) and i found without any concern Airtel Subscribed the Games club pack from backend, There is no Pre-Renewal messages are coming before renew the service and while we tried to unsubscribe we are unable to unsubscribe it.

From last 6 months Airtel is wrongly charged for the Games Club service, Even there is no Pack details how much Airtel is charged for the service every month.

Details of Activation:

Affected MSISDN: 9630628034 (Kindly add this MSISDN into the DND list and please confirm once it is done)

Subscription Date: 19/9/2014
Next renewal date: 10/3/2015

I want to get this resolved before the renewal date, Otherwise i have to raise the complaint through TRAI.

Please be kind enough to look into the matter and refund the money wrongly deducted.
I would also want to unsubscribe from the pack, which I am unable to do so through your site even after numerous try.
Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest and give me another chance to retain my faith in Airtel.

Alok Vijayvargiya
Chaman Lal 31

Feb 27, 2015

Broadband

Iam Chaman Lal and i want to tell that my airtel brodband fixline (no- 07554283801).my complain is that the speed of brodband is very low . genealy you give us data of 10gb on 24 of every month.today speed is low i call 121 they saw that your 10gb quata is finish.then he tranferred my call to tech department, he told us to complain online to this site. problem is coming from last 3 months, so please sir make solution of our problem and inform us.
koushalrits99

Feb 17, 2015

Failed recharge but money deducted by my account

No.-7869399335. Transaction I'd:-841717
after online recharge amount deducted by my bank account and massage came from company- (Dear Customer, your recharge request could not be processed. If the amount has been deducted from your bank account, the same shall be refunded within 4 days.)
transaction
another
payment.
transaction
id : 841717
And no money refunded to my account at & by calling customer care they said that no recharge was made by you.
koushalrits99