Airtel

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

arashin

Jan 26, 2015

call history

I want call details of my number 9993373487 as I experienced more charge deduction or someone else is using my phone so I wasn't to know what is going
vishnu kant chaurasia

Jan 16, 2015

deactivate my wifi plan

my airtel wifi 5 month plan has been completed till 20 january 2015. i want to deactivate(close) my plan till 20 january.
name- mulayam singh kaurav.
USER ID-############_dsl

regarding aakash dubey
AAKASH R DUBEY

Dec 21, 2014

sim not activate

We have to send my doc 5 days ago and i got my sim tomorow but we have to recive my status in previous mob no but network are not avilabe in 12 hours
Anulika Jain Tiwari

Dec 14, 2014

refund for online airtel mobile recharge

Online recharge for airtel mobile done on 13/12/2014 failed but amount got deducted from account.
Not yet got refund.

Transaction ID: IG00HXWYM9

contact number:9893071263
ashok kumar shrinagar

Oct 30, 2014

Recharge balance not received Acc debited with Rs.200./- on 30.10.2014

I applied for balance of Rs.200/- in my airtel mobile 9993813383 on line today dated 30.10.2014 .My account with SBI stands debited with Rs.200/- but the balance in mobile not yet received.

Bank Reference no.IG00DFQAA7
TXN ID1030697096(SMS from 121)
ABHISHEK.r

Oct 9, 2014

amount deducted but not received recharge

i recharged 199rs 2G data pack on 9893546138 from net banking and the ammount is deducted but i not received recharge and not received any singlr messege releted with it. i want my ammount refund otherwise i'll take strong action.
my transaction ref. no is IG00AYME09
krishnkant malvi

Sep 26, 2014

bill weber

Hello Sir,
My broad band connection by the name of Knowledge Park Plot no. 167 Zone 2 M.P. Nagar Bhopal.My last bill (Aug.to sep.) Comes including extra late charge.my bill was paid on 26/8/2014 and last date was 25/8/2014 because your outlet & online server was down. my current bill is comes include the last month late charges so please Weber this amount.
Gabaro

Internet Connectivity problem

My name is Faiz Khan, I got a Airtel Broadband connection in March of this year but for the last 2 months i got problem with internet connectivity in nighttime, i raise my problem many times with their costumer care but no body resolved my problem, and no body visit to my home to check this, plz do something for me and i want compensation for this.
pravy04

change plan

hello sir my broad band number is 07554083253. i want to change my broad band plan so please send me new plan on my email id [email protected] or contact 8719930602
pravy04

change ownership

hello sir my broadband number is 07554083253. this connection was shifted to another person and now i want to change the ownership of this number . i was subbmitted NOC letter and another important document in airtel office but still the ownership is not change so please change as soon as possible.... now i submit new address and id proof for ownership change for any info please contact on 8719930602.

Jul 29, 2014

broadband internet pay bill related

my pay bill is not generated as per my tariff plan of surf 699 and what percentage of tax is taken not described in the bill.pay bill is made upon old tariff plan,which was replaced but my bill is not updated and tax is not described as how much should be taken according to company law. so please my pay bill is updated upon my tariff plan of surf 699 with correct tax imposing by company'law..............thank you

Jul 7, 2014

internet bill correction with new plan of surf 699.

i have made my entire previous bill till 23 jun 2014, and my next billing period will be generate on 24 july for bill period 23 jun to 22 july.but my bill is not up to date with correct period and plan, which is replaced before from 23 jun 2014. you can see all this on my entire payments, so correct my bill with my plan and period.

Jun 24, 2014

to replace my internet plan in mp circle.

i want to internet connection plan of surf 699 instead of my current plan in mp circle, i have made my entire previous bill of my plan till now which is completed till 23 jun 2014. so please provide me service of surf 699 plan ,i aspect to company to response and provide me vary soon.
Vibha vinod Gupta

Jun 7, 2014

Disconnection of Normal DTH & misbehavior by Mr.Rohit (+917024111362) from Indore AIRTEL office

I have a Airtel DTH connection since long back with customer ID 3001890203 . Last year i have taken another Airtel DTH on same ID 3001890203. In the month of Jan'14 i have requested to local Airtel services for disconnection of NORMAL DTH connection but one of the lady executive advised me instead to diconnect NORMAL connection keep in Safe Custody for Max.period of Six Months vide their ref.no. 35619005 dated 14.01.2014 i.e. from 14.01.2014 to 14.07.2014.On 06.06.2014 i have received a call fro mobile/phone no. +917024111362 ( Mr. Rohit )that my NORMAL DTH connection has been disconnected .When I tried to inform him some details about this connection he refused to hear me .when I inform him the details of SMS dated 17.05.14(time 04.09pm) received from AIRTEL(AD-AIRDTH) that your Airtel digitel TV ID 3001890203 is recharged for Rs.250/=,next recharge 19th June 2014.That time I just want to restart my NORMAL connection.

I was shocked from the attitude of AIRTEL employee. I have also tried to contact AIRTEL on 1800 102 8080 but no result.

Now, I want to talk Senior most executive of AIRTEL & try to understand behavior of employee of AIRTEL..If no response from AIRTEL then try to disconnect all DTH,Landline & mobile connections of AIRTEL shortly.
manishmadhu

Feb 19, 2014

suspended my mob no.+91 9981164337

I am madhu k r nair, the owner of the mob no.+91 9981164337 i.e. PREMIUM COSTUMER.
with out my knowledge the airtel is disconnected my no.This is the second time the compnay is doing this practice.

On 4 th Feb-2014 was the first incident ,it was blocked by some one in my name ans was lose ws Rs.2 lacks .For the security purpose i put password on my mob. But today some is again blocked my no and it ws around 11 am ..I have huge loss due to this .INCL.intrenational and dometsic calls and the final job appointment calls,

MADHU K R NAIR
+91 8966002255
Subur Khan

Jan 25, 2014

BILL UPDATE

This is to inform u that we have paid the bill for Rs.2500/- and Date:-26/10/2013 Recipt no:1402..Regret to inform you this bill has not been updated in your record..The details of the broadband are given below.

Connection Holder Name:-Subur Khan

Tel No # 07554083502
Mob No # 9713963715

I Attach the receipt picture also
You are kindly request to update the bill and confirm

BILL UPDATE

Achinmay09

Jan 23, 2014

balance not received

I got my airtel mobile no.7869673457 recharged with rs100 through paytm transaction receipt order no.#182378508 monday dec30/ 2013 at 12.10.14 email [email protected] mob no9868572256 but I have not received balance.please do something.
Awadh Singh

Nov 19, 2013

For Bill Query

I'm Manoj Dogne My fix line no. is 07554231141.I have an issue of broadband bill of October month.In oct month my broadband connection not worked properly but my bill generated 609 rupees.I'm not satisfy for generated this bill and I want beware.Otherwise I can't pay this bill.And Change My Name Manoj Dogne Replace this name {Manoj Donge} please correct my name.

For Bill Query

Sąâd ÃLï Kħãñ Cp

Aug 19, 2013

less usage more bills payable.

Hey,

This is Ayyub and my no. is 9826059819.

The problem is that I am not having internet connection since 3 months and I am having bill for 5 months.. how this is happening. Please contact me as soon as possible.
abhi_123

Aug 6, 2013

disconnecting a connection

Request for disconnection
Sir/Madam,
My name is "Abhishek Nayar" and my A/C no is 7006115945. I request you to disconnect the service (telephone & DSL) as we are not using the same.Let me know if you need any other information. My mail id is "[email protected]"
Please disconnect A S A P
Abhishek Nayar
A-4 Amrit Complex, Phase-2
Ashoka Garden Bhopal
Pincode-462021
Mob.No.-9926463468
Sahu Satyendra

Jul 19, 2013

Without permisson barred my number

My number 9630962534
mera is number pr balance deduction ke liye mene airtel costumer care pr cal kiya tha..lekin executive dwara self number se call kiya gya jiska num 7389363393 he.gali galoch krke mera number barred kr diya gya.
so i requested to airtel please unbarred my number..& action to executive for these abbusive activity.
thanks.

My mob.no. is 9752086693.I used internet at 17/06/2013 in night around 11:00 pm
I only opened my gmail id .I donot download anything from internet and
i was charged more than 100 rupees for this,which is not reasonable.
I want to refund all my money which hasbeen deducted unreasonably.
Please concern about this.

Mob No. 9752086693

My mob.no. is 9752086693.I used internet at 17/06/2013 in night around 11:00 pm
I only opened my gmail id .I donot download anything from internet and
i was charged more than 100 rupees for this,which is not reasonable.
I want to refund all my money which hasbeen deducted unreasonably.
Please concern about this.

Mob No. 9752086693

Sir ,
i took a Airtel internet plan which was 5 rupees,30MB,1 day plan dated 07/07/2013.Sir when i was having 5 MB in my internet plan in 07/07/2013 after that also my main account balance reduced from 85 rupees to 17 rupees,in this way my 58 rupees from main balance is reduced. Sir i was really shocked by this incident ,please consider this by proving my 58 rupees main balance.
Mob. No. 9752086693