Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

rkv61969

Mar 27, 2013

change billing plan

hi,sir
i want to change the billing plan.
my mobile number is - 9975599754
my current billing plan is R 18 CUG 50
i want R 23 CUG 50 billing plan..
please sir change the billing plan as early as possible..
abcd123456

Mar 5, 2013

Getting blank calls from 973002886 (Airtel Customer Care Number)

From last 7-8 days I am getting from Airtel Customer Care number 9730028886 everyday. If I tried to answer the call no one responces and if there is any response, the phone disconnects with 3-4 seconds.

May I know what is this? Why a brand like Airtel is providing WORST service like this?
shubham jadhav

Mar 2, 2013

deactivation of data card

i had given a applicationto deactivate my data card no7709058432 but still it is not deactivated

Feb 27, 2013

Validity extension

To whomsoever it may concern,
I have been a customer withe Airtel for the last 8 yrs and my current no is 9960037155. MY Airtel sim card validity expired on 27th Feb 2013 and i have tried various recharge amounts as suggested by your website and customer care, which I have to mention was nothing less than useless. All these recharge amounts ( Rs 51 as suggested by consumer care, Rs 73, 27 and 110 as suggested by your website) got rejected under various reasons ranging from "not a valid amount" to "beyond scope of recharge". I would request you to look into theis matter asap and also look into thee attitude of your consumer care executives as thee current attitude is not going down well withe thee customers.

Lakshmi

Feb 25, 2013

Sim No. Owner Details.

I want Sim No. owner detail of Airtel GSM card. The no is 9987737457.
So please do the needful....

Feb 23, 2013

SMS Recharge Pending, now more 12 hours past.

Yesterday (22nd feb 2013 at around 11:00 pm i did a SMS recharge of Rs 52 from my Airtel Sim. by dialling *555# and selecting the 52 offer. After Confirming, it said that you r request would be processed within an Hour Where as till now ( 23rd Feb 23/02/13 6:35 pm) there has been no sign of the recharge. No doubt, no money from my balance has been cut as yet but i am being charged at rs 1 per msg.. and i am waiting for the SMS pack recharge to be done ! But it is not being processed yet.
Please look into this case immediately. Thank You.

Feb 17, 2013

Regarding fraud lottery

sir ,
i got a call from +923017286884 saying that he is speaking from airtel head office claiming that i won 25 lakhs........he gave me my sim number which he already knows.......he told me to switch off the mobile and confirm the number.......i checked the number and it was the same.......i dont know how he managed to get that number.......he told me to give my account number and recharge my airtel number with amount of Rs.250 which i refused.........pls look into the matter seriously something seriously is going on .........pls rply asap
PoornimaGovindaraj

Feb 15, 2013

Betrayling in broad band connection

Registered for Airtel broadband connection and paid 800 Rs as initial charges and filled the form to airtel client who came and collected the money and details. But not got any updates from him. So files the case against the issue and asked to repay the amount. Almost 3 months got over but still now not got back the money. Kindly do the needful. Or otherwise will post all these details to Head authorities of airtel. Kindly coordinate.

Registered request with this number : 9841280189

PoornimaGovindaraj
avay

Feb 14, 2013

after not using phone deducting callar tune charge

i m so upset about airtel bez today i call more than 10 time to customer care but after connecting they said that u don't have saficiant balance, but i have in my mob 23 balance ,how came thy said that i don't have balance if u not satisfied to customer so sut down ur customer service to heal ur service . don't comment that u are the best. and im going to stope this no but i dont want to do this , bez im using this no from last 7 year so plz dont do this to any one, better of-sane always bossssssssssssssssss.

Dec 29, 2012

25Lakhs Lottery

Can't the Airtel company block suck kind of calls, atleast the calls with ISD code +92 that belong to Pakistan.

Saikiran.

Dec 27, 2012

25Lakhs Lottery

Register a complaint with local police.However you were cheated by using Airtel company name and not by airtel.

The above mobile number 00923477517765 belong to pakistan and not related to airtel office delhi...

Dec 19, 2012

Balance deduction

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
WITHOUT MY REQUEST AND CONFIRMATION YOU HAVE ACTIVATED SOME SERVICES AND DEDUCTED AMOUNT OF RS. 170.00. I HAVE ALREADY SENT A MASSAGE YESTERDAY FOR DEACTIVATION AND REFUND THE DEDUCTED AMOUNT EMMIDIATLEY AFTER THAT I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO TALK WITH CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE BUT NOT GET CONNECTED DUE TO YOUR SYSTEM ERROR.
NOW YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY DEACTIVATE ALL VALUE ADDED SERVICES AND REFUND MY MONEY THAT IS RS. 170.00.
AIRTEL IN NUMBER ONE CELLULAR SERVICES IN INDIA I WILL BE APPRECIABLE FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON MY REQUEST.

Arun Kumar Singh
Mobile No: 9958399124
Location Delhi NCR

Dec 4, 2012

AT_AIRINF

Hi, Everyday I am receiving a message from AT-AIRINF that "you have been renewed for RE-GARDENING TIPS_1 subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 1.0". I have not subscribed for this service.
This message come two to three times a day some times and deducting Rs 1 to 3 every day.
My phone number is +91 9967845655. Please deactivate this service as soon as possible.

Dec 2, 2012

Balance deduction

Namaste Mr. Tingre,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 02 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Kumar
airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
bharti airtel limited

Nov 29, 2012

Outgoing calls blocked

Dear Kiran

If your credt limit is 2000 it doesn't mean that you can use that credit limit for 2 or 3 months, if your bill is 500 and your due date is over your services will be barred, Credit limit doesn't have to do anything with your bill... now coming to the bill delivery your request number is 47212072, and the hard copy already dispatched on 23rd nov.

AirtelEmployee

Nov 28, 2012

Unfair bill amount

This is in respect to the latest bill generated for my post paid mobile number 9902161632 for the month of August, Airtel has over billed me ( R.s. 3000 ) irresponsibly for the month of August.
I had specifically asked for enabling R.s 98 data plan and it has not been activated and i was billed for data usage on a different plan for which i had not given consent to.
Airtel is causing me immense inconvenience by calling me up every day, each day a different airtel person call's me and asks me to pay the bill, I am sick and tired of explaining the same issue to them over and over again

Today i got a call from airtel and they started shouting at me for no reason as i was trying to explain my case and the lady cut the call, i called back immediately and asked to know her name but she gave a fake name as "Rithika". Now I refuse to pay the bill unless i have been billed fairly on a 98RS plan. I will register a formal complaint in the Consumer court/grahak seva if this is not resolved.

Divyashree

Nov 24, 2012

AT_AIRINF

I recieved message from AT-RIRINF for charging 5 rupees on my no. 9862350350 for airtel winner zone.kindly un subscribe from my number.

Nov 23, 2012

irrelevant charges

Today i.e on 24.11.2012 I am getting "unable to retrieve due to communication failure"...This is really bad from the irctc services. This problem was rectified since yesterday till now.

Nov 19, 2012

AT_AIRINF

I received a massage from AT-AIRINF on my no.9650758701 daily and charge 5 rupees daily.massage is you have been charge 5 rupees for fhotoshoots. I am not intrested in this please un suscribe immidiate from my number. Thank yo.

Nov 6, 2012

MISLEADING CONSUMERS

yours complaint has been registered in pgportal.gov.in Your Registration Number is : DOTEL/E/2012/23517

it will be resolved within 1 week

Nov 5, 2012

balance deduction

Namaste Mr.Pandey,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 Nov 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Nov 3, 2012

find a number address & name

i am also getting calls from "unknown/no number" marked calls. it does not get registered in any call logs. on inquiry with my co. Vodafone said it is a CLIR No. and neither details can be given nor action be taken on the caller. And further Nodal went to say it has originated from other co. such as airtel or aircell or others. what is your reply

Oct 27, 2012

UNKNOWN NUMBER DETAILS REQUIRED

i want details of this mobile number 9004976605 & he regularly contunue miss calls
this is unknown number for me.

pls send reply urgent on my mail id - [email protected]

thanks & regards.
ganesh 9763026597

Oct 23, 2012

Unfair bill amount

Namaste(AditiTipnis),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Oct 17, 2012

to activate my deactivated mobile number

Please sir contact me or give me your contact number...