Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Ram6644

Nov 11, 2015

activation of simcard

hi my name is Ramchandra Gupta. i was using BPL simcard number is 9664466447 which i have portout to Airtel. i want to reactivate my number from last 6 months i am trying to activate my simcard but no Airtel gallery is activating my simcard as per rule 3 months is the limit to deactivate the line but Airtel company did this in 2 Months due to non payment of bill but i was sifted to my native place for 2 Months and when I came my number was deactive. my billing amount was 1800 which i paid in 2 part first 1000 to activate my line but they didn't and after that 800 and now they are telling me it can't be activate
mayank2saxena

Nov 8, 2015

MNP Conversion

My name is Mayank Saxena and I have opt for the MNP option from Tata DoCoMo to Airtel. My no is 8976078850 and even after submitting all the necessary document to the Airtel person, My number is not yet ported to the Airtel. Initially they have claim that it will be ported in next 7 days and after submitting the documents and they are only calling me to verify that whether I have submitted the document or not.
It's almost 40 days now and they are unable to port my number after submitting all the documents. It seems like Airtel are using a 3rd party " Pratik Enterprises" for the Number porting and they have completely messed up in the paper work. they are unable to provide me the timelines in porting the number and now in every 2-3 days , they are calling me back whether I have submitted my document or not. they have no clue about the person who has taken my document Xerox. Even that person has provided me the SIM card but it is of No use. I'm really frustrating and feels like I should have opt for a better Telecom instead of Airtel.

Mayank Saxena
Saad Mulla

Nov 4, 2015

settle out the payment

This my old no. 7738292786
1mnth ago i got a call frm airtel to settle mine payment i had pay the 1500rs ,nw also the call is cming to pay the bill n all v vl complaint against it u hv to pay 30000rs fr ths plus court n all in delhi but i leave in mumbai sooo delhi??? I had settle the payment also thn also i m getting the call
MIRAJ AHMED

Nov 3, 2015

DEDUCTION BY CHEATING

They show me that i wil get 70 sms in 9 rs... and i hv done it mny times... bt tody... wn i m going to rcrch again the schem frm my main balance... all option goes, right.. but when i press the confrm button it cost 102 rs for local rate cutters... what is dis... now i m thinking i m going to file a case in consumer court about this mAtter...

Nov 2, 2015

Rs.200 recharge fail

Online Recharge is not done
My bank account has been debited with Rs 200 through the Airtel application but Airtel has failed to deliver the recharge.
But mobile No: 9773171720 is not recharged with Rs. 200 on 2/11/2015
It is incredibly inconvenient for me and I want Airtel to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
RaghuveerSingh

Oct 30, 2015

Non installation of broadband

I had applied for a new connection on 21st oct and made payment also after your
sales representative showed a flowery picture of 48 hours installation.

Now when payment is done no one is bothered. The documents have been collected
yesterday and the concerned person does not pick up calls not returns call.

Very disappointed with such service standards specially once the customer is
being made to pay in advance. On the 10th day also no clarity of when the
connection will be installed. Standard answer from Customer Care, now also being asked to cancel the request and money will refund in 21 days. What poor level of service this company has purely unethical. Need to take strict action.

Raghuveer

Oct 23, 2015

Internet not working

Internet not working
Vishal Sherkhane

Oct 21, 2015

don't show any cutting mobile balance scheme

Plz returns my money for my mobile balance
sandeep9088

Oct 21, 2015

call detail

My prepaid airtel mobile no 7666762524 i need incoming and outgoing call details and message details from 1april 2015 to 21 October 2015. Contact me 8691075985 please.
Ranjana L

Oct 19, 2015

Call history

Plzzz.. Send me Call History Below No.. This is only my No Ranjana Lokhande..plz send me only my Email id [email protected]
vikram doshi

Oct 19, 2015

4G

Airtel 4g is a shit service. bogus and irresponsible customer care staff. Poor IQ to understand customer problem.

fraud billing system. 15GB used in 2 days and one has not used it too.

don't invest into airtel anetena or dongle. you will waste your investment.

i tied asking for reasons and answer. no one has answer in airtel. all are passing on buck.

i am average user of internet at home with just 2 people using internet of about 4GB in a month.
Kali Charan Gupta

Oct 17, 2015

Recharge not done

I have done recharge for Airtel number
9867852092
Operator : Airtel
Txn ID: 690718633
Recharge Amonut: 220
Date/Time of Recharge: Oct 17,2015/ 12: 09 pm

Status of Order: Payment done but not mobile not recharge

Refund this amount to my wallet or Bank A/c.

Dr KC Gupta
Mumbai
vishalsinha

Oct 14, 2015

leaseline connectivity of Airtel (Harresment Done by Airtel)

we have applied for Airtel Leaseline (Point to Point & Internet) 2 months back and for the last 2 months Airtel Leaseline Team has not be able to activate the link and has been giving false promises. As per the common timeline, it takes maximum 1-2 weeks to activiate the link.

Our RM (Mr Shekhar Mahadik) doesn't accept our calls and dont bother to call back also. Every day we are calling airtel team and no one bothers to reply our call and gives us wage answers. I am shocked to see the work culture of airtel . It is highly unprofessional and unethical from Airtel Point of view to do harresment of customer in such a way. Mr Mahadik is highly unprofessional in his attitude and such people should be shown the door.

We have gone through a lot of mental harresment during the last 2 months as we have lost our clients and our business due to Airtel Leaseline Team & Mr Shekhar Mahadik.

Kindly look into the same

Vishal Sinha
Proprietor
DJN Commodities
022-65690013
Chirag Vaity

Sep 29, 2015

Recharge not received

I have recharge my number online but I have not received any recharge till now.
Colonel Owen Rebello

Sep 25, 2015

EXTRA SMS CHARGES ON ADD ON MOB NO. 9867678446 CLUBBED WITH MOB NO. 9867678426

1. Ref my mob bills for pd 08 Jul 15 - 07 Aug 15 and pd 08 Aug 15 - 07 Sep 15, Relationship No. 1174959990. It is seen that at Sr No. 6 SMS - Others on pages 6 of 6 of bill Nos 940089472 and 113816727 for abovementioned mob No. 9867678446, extra charges of Rs 35/- plus taxes for five SMSes listed as Video_TinyTV dated exactly one week apart on 05 Aug, 12 Aug, 19 Aug, 26 Aug and 02 Sep 15 has been charged under the head SMS - Others. No MMS or any such Video SMS has been made on these dates. In the period 08 Jul 15 - 07 Sep 15, through mob No 9867678446, 07 SMSes sent on 05 Aug, 01 SMS sent on 12 Aug, 02 SMSes sent on 19 Aug, Nil SMS on 26 Aug and 01 SMS on 02 Sep with none of the SMSes being of more than 20 odd characs approx.

2. Firstly the charges made as per Airtel are for downloading one video through SMS each on dates exactly one week apart spread over 5 consecutive weeks which itself is very fishy. Secondly charges for downloading data in any form less SMSes should be charged as part of the data plan already subscribed and not under the head SMS-Others for which the SMS pack has already been subscribed. Thirdly no video has been downloaded by SMS in any form other than as part of the data plan as we are not aware of how a video can be downloaded through SMS. This the first time in my life that I have come across such a charge which makes no sense and is an obvious attempt at fraud by Airtel.

3. Also the Airtel Service Specialist/ Regional Head has not clarified the undermentioned queries in my emails dated 20 Sep 15 and 21 Sep 15:-
(a) What do they mean by third party VAS?
(b) What do they mean by charges under SMS-Others?
(c) How does one download video files via SMS?

4. This is all fraudulent charges. Video files should be downloaded as part of data plan as is currently being done by all other service providers like Idea who do not have such fraudulent charges.
sndip.gupta

Sep 20, 2015

Refund of excess amount on my disabled Postpaid number

I had a number 7738069487 and it is disabled now with an excess amount of 195 rs.
For the refund, I have visited airtel gallery and they told me that they would do NEFT as my address is changed now.
So I submitted cancelled cheque 2 times to airtel gallery.
first at Naupada gallery and second at Powai gallery.
And it was raised in the month of may.
details for my SR:
1. SR number:63092464
2. ARC name and address.
Airtel gallery shop no 54, 55 galleria, hiranandani gardens, powai
Mumbai 4000076
3. Executive name and number.
Soyal and +91 90227 65783

From that time , it's around 5 month , and airtel couldn't process my request . for this I have visited airtel gallery 4 times which itself gave me a mental pain plus wastage of around 400 rs.

Now my request went for an escalation to airtel gallery powai manager(I dont know his name).
He is not at all educated as he doesn't know how to behave with customer.
He called me with these statement.
1.why are you creating so much noise for just 195 rs.
2.If you really want these money back, then I'll give this from my pocket.

His number is: 9892049153
he was saying that he is the manager of Airtel gallery shop no 54, 55 galleria, hiranandani gardens, powai

I'm mentally harassed by his words, is he rich enough to pay me??????
Is AIRTEL rich enough to pay for all the harassment and stress???
Vaibhavi Satardekar

Sep 18, 2015

recharge not successful

Dear,Sir/Mam
Yesterday I recharged my mob no 8452836606 with 2G recharge of 25 rs. but recharge was not done. Please look into the details and refund my amount.
plz
aamir.n.khan

Sep 8, 2015

Sim Card Deactivated

My name is Aamir Khan I have been using Airtel service from past 6 years I did not face any issue within this 6 years I received a message on September03, 2015 to submit my documents, which I fail to do so because I was out of town, but today I went to Airtel gallery at Andheri (W) near shoppers stop where the representative was not able to help me he was very rude & arrogant. When I gave him my details he said he is not able to get any records in his system. I inform him that I have been using this card for past 6 years he said that they don’t have any Sim card registered with them on my number & without informing me he just left for his lunch break.
Then I called up customer care they were not able to give any response they also said the same thing they don’t have any records with them & they are also not helping me to get resolution.
I want my card to be activated ASAP. Would like to inform that ARTEL customer Service representative worst ever which I have seen.

I want Bharti Airtel to take strict action against the representative name (PRASAD) who is working at AIRTEL gallery in Andheri (W) Near Shoppers stop

The cell Number for which SimCard is been deactivated 9987 930 791

You can Contact Me at 922 033 8209

Aamir Khan
9220338209
mitulwadia

Sep 6, 2015

Network Issue

This mail is to report an issue or a complaint to airtel about my network reception,I get only no service, I've tried the sim in different phones n also different sim on my phone none of the airtel SIM cards give me proper reception,.. People have been trying to get in touch with me n my call goes on a message that the number is either unavailable or out of coverage area..due to which I've lost business n also few important communications from my colleagues which is a loss to me.. I've got my phone checked, there's nothing wrong with the phone.. I would request airtel to either provide me with the services that is expected or else can give me the port code so that I can go back to Vodafone

Mitul Wadia
Sneh_K0911

Aug 31, 2015

Whatsapp pack Rs.49 not working

I had recharged with Airtel Rs. 49 Whatsapp pack. But even after the pack was activated there was balance deducted from my main balance. This is unethical. They do not provide directions on the use of the pack. The customer care too has no answers.
Kavita301185

Aug 29, 2015

3g data

My number 8452074483, mumbai circle, i did an online 3G recharge via easyrecharge of 293 rupees, 1GB data, validity 28 days on 25/08/15 on 10.10 am... But i got only 200MB data valid for 7 days i did complained already on 9892098920, your representative said the remaining data balance will be credited within 24 hours, but its been 2 days already and i have called them thrice already but my problem hasn't been resolved... Kindly see to it.

Paredhjain07

Aug 25, 2015

Internet not working the day i took connection

Around 3 months before i changed my operator from vodafone to airtel.
My number is 9920177911
The number is child number in my family plan whose primary number is 9769714301.
To my bad luck since day one when your service guaranteed 4g speed, here not even 2g speed is working
Countless phone calls to your customer care, 5visits to your customer care centre. Almost have sitted 1hour every time but still my complaint still stands the same. Twice i changed my sim card, but still the internet problem is unsolved .
Just day before yesterday i visited cp tank service centre , he than redirected me to opera house centre he mailed to higher authority and told u ll receive a call. But no call nor any changes in service has been reported. You all come with ads and make fake promised about speed and service than why am i not been able to experience this
I have been paying 1200 rs per month and in that rs 600 goes to 4g internet service which i am not been able to use.
I demand urgent restoration of my internet service with the promised speed and also refund of my amount which i pay for 4g for 3months
ayaz121

Aug 14, 2015

amount of bill

My name ayaz mansuri My number 9867869922

My amount of bill is very much as previous month my services was closed till 18 day then to bill amount was above 400rs. And this month bill amt is above 1700. According to me this amount is not correct.i would no more like to continue with airtel... plz cancel my card....
Joseph Nikalje

Aug 10, 2015

Prepaid Sim blocked and allocated to other person

On 4th Aug 2015 I recd an SMS from AZ-AIRSWP stating that SIM change request has been initiated for airtel mobile 9892711591. If not
requested for SIM change, SMS NSIM to 51619 immediately. I do not understand how the SIM change request was initiated and who and what documents were submitted against my number and how my photograph was obtained for the same. My SIM was blocked and at present is used by some other person. I immediately rushed to your gallery in Parel, Mumbai and narrated my problem. At that time they tried my number from their mobile but the number was not active. At night I tried my number from my other mobile and the phone was picked up by some other person whose name is Shri Gangaram. I asked him how is he using my number. He told me that his number is 9892711594 and the person told me that he had initiated request for his mobile 9892711594 but due to your mistake my SIM is now blocked. Now the other person is using my prepaid mobile balance and 3 g internet balance. Due to Airtel's mistake I had to rush to the ATM in the early morning at 4 O'clock I to check whether some one has intentionally blocked my SIM to withdraw money from my bank balance. I just came to know that the other person Shri Gangaram is still using my number. A Times of India representative had tried to contact me on my number yesterday i.e. 08/08/2015, but it was received by Shri Gangaram who answered wrong number. The representative has visited my house 09/08/2015 and told me that my number is used by some other person. Because of this I had to give him my son's number, which is also an Airtel prepaid number 9657455835 registered in my name. You can check the documents submitted by me against this number and activate my number. It seems that he is also receiving all my sms and also using my balance money. Kindly do the needful and give me access to my number immediately. Due to this I am unable to know if there is any important call for me. I am trying to contact the appllette authority Shri Kannan A, on mobile no 9987244865 and the nodal officerss number 998723485 but the recorded answer asks me for 11 digit ref number. pl provide the reference number for further process. How much more time it will take from your end to activate my blocked number.
suraj Rajbhar0001

Aug 7, 2015

Airtel officer level 2 ignored my complaints

I have problem with my internet speed and uwas register a complaints but no 1 call me after that and than I just take a mail id and then suddnley I was send mail to Airtel office but still o my having a problem with my speed and I want to register a complaints to whole airtel company and plz call me on my number +917769839786