Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sbrt_13

Aug 6, 2015

Gprs

Very poor service by airtel
akashsp

Aug 1, 2015

Deducted My Main Account Balance

My mob number is 7738656812of Airtel.
I have recharged on 25 jul 2015 with Rs 23 for offer of 115 Mb 3g data for 28 days.
but today my main account balance deducted Rs 60,
When I contacted customer care and convenience for refund my balance but his told me you are use in internet so that reason balance deducted but you also checked and confirm my main acc bal shown 17mb now.
so why are we deducted my balance?.
Because of Airtel problem why should I suffer. I want my debited balance immediately otherwise I will port my number to Reliance network.

My contact details are 9029677080
E mail id [email protected]
Rohit Jaiswal008

Jul 20, 2015

STOP HARRASMENT

This complaint is regarding my old no. i.e. 08454949874.

So the story is, I was using this no. since November and was paying all the bills on time, not even a single time delay. I was going on roaming in month of March. Since I was using Airtel's My Plan, I asked the customer care executive to change my packs to roaming packs and he confirmed also.

After a month I got a bill of 4K which after enquiry I got to know that it was due to Roaming Charges and my plan was not changed to roaming plan.

It was no where my fault and then also I asked to settle the bill at 50% payment but refused by your customer care executive.

SO, AFTER THAT I HAVE CLOSED THAT NUMBER.

Now my father and friends are being contacted by some lady of your office and she is literally harassing them. She is abusing my father and asking them to tell me to clear my bills. She is calling my friends and shouting on them. They are getting the calls from various no, majorly 09004049730, 08451900543.

IS THIS THE ETHICAL WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR CUSTOMER ??

HOW YOU GUYS DARE TO ABUSE MY PARENTS AND FRIENDS ?

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME, JUST FILE A CASE AGAINST ME AND MEET ME IN COURT.

IF YOU WANT TO TALK, CALL ME ON 08451077788.

BUT STOP HARASSING MY PARENTS AND FRIENDS. OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU PEOPLE.

P.S.: I am still ready to settle the bill at 50% Payment even after its totally your fault.
sunny vishwakarma

Jul 13, 2015

refund amt not paid

I was recharge at 1July 2015
On my Airtel app but recharge us failed and I pay the payment through online those amount is debited in my account

Recharge was
Amt 103
Amt. 103
Amt. 120
Amt. 100

Its was failed on my airtel app

So I requested to you pls refund my rupees immediately in my account
B k mathur

Jun 22, 2015

Recharge

On dated 19.06.2015 Airtel no 8828090908 was online recharged with data pack Rs 102/- but after passing more than 72hours the same has not been done. Airtel customer care is not giving satisfactory reply and gave suggestion to me contact vendor for recharge in future.
Niranjan Bharadwaj

Jun 17, 2015

Harassment calls

someone from 8769529972 this mobile no. is calling my friends frequently and harassing them. He asks my name and tell them that there is a case filed against me in Delhil. Uses abusive language. The same sort of complaint with same no. is found on internet.
this is the link where the complaint is against tikona company who harassed someone with same no.

Harassment calls

vaibhavchaplot

Jun 16, 2015

Airtel Dongle False Billing

My Airtel Dongle no is 7738889586. I am using Airtel postpaid Dongle offer since february2015. As per their sales reprentative,I have subscribed to offer of Rs450 in which I am getting 3G 2GB data and thereafter 2G unlimited and also getting 50% discount for 1st 3 months. I had got Rs225+service tax for 1st 2 months. But in 3rd month they charged Rs1472. Their sales executive is saying this is companys mistake but I have to pay this time.I have even not utilised the data after 2nd june then also showing that I have utilised 250MB+ data on 4th june. I have also requested them to disconnect the plan if i used 2GB 3G, then also they have provided me 1800 credit limit. This is completely a fraud. I will pay only Rs.257 incl of taxes. they have to rectify their mistake. Hope they will give a revised bill . If not I have decided to cancel this connection and go for another provider.
Vaibhav Jain
sanjay lohera

Jun 14, 2015

again My Bill Amount it biggest

Dear Sir / Medom

My Name is Sanjay D Valmiki. My Mobile No.9619127057 and My Plan Details is Rs.399 Monthly Rental,1170 Local Min.STD 160 Min.& 3 Month 3g 1GB Data Free.
This time My bill Amount Rs.1245 And I visit Your Airtel gallery He said to me you just complaint on my airtel email 121. he Help you about this matter so please Remove the extra charges on my Bill. because that Region my bill is pending.so please do the action as possible on you...

Your Truly
Sanjay D. Valmiki
pradeep sahu

May 13, 2015

wrong postpaid bill

Hi ,

I am Pradeep Sahu. I am a customer of Airtel. I am having postpaid mobile service of 999 per month which they call as my plan.
I have recieved a bill of ruppees 3795.12. When i saw the same and checked with customer care he said you have been wrongly charged. Now think about a person if he does not cross verify than these cheaters will take all your money. It is such a big brand and how can they cheat this way. Also when i have called them then they register a complaint but does not do anything. It seems like a scam from Airtel. I would request you to kindly table some action on this as they cheaters have send many worng bills to not sure how many customers,

Attached is the bill .

Pradeep Sahu
email id:- [email protected]
Mobile:- 9920753407

wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill wrong postpaid bill

shraddha ambre

Apr 28, 2015

New sim Not activated yet

I bought my new aitel sim yesterday. but still not activated or non of any message from company...
vishela

Apr 8, 2015

wrongly money deducted

My Rs 99.00 were deducted from my main mobile balance wrongful. I have not been given notice and the service vedio 30 was activated on 09.04.2015 0713 on my mobile with a message that your account has been charged Rs
99.000 .
Kindly look into the matter.
Brgds,
Capt. Satander Kumar Vishela
Master
mob: ############

wrongly money deducted

Rajita

Mar 29, 2015

usage

I am using 199 bill plan that is 600 minutes local n std, 400 local n national sms and 1gb internet. My bill cycle is from 26 th to 25th. Between that time. Whenever i am dialling *121*2#, i am not getting the amount how much i used. I am thinking okay 600 minutes didn't complete yet so i am using. And at the end of the month, i am receiving a large amount of money to pay. What is this..wat should i do.. Earlier it was not like that...plz reply me
SSBokil

Mar 6, 2015

Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information

I am Shashikant Bokil, my mobile no is 8454841219 . I recieved a call from airtel on 3rd February offering me 1Gb 3G internet for Rs.125(50% off). I was assured that my bill amount would be around Rs.250( including monthly rental Rs.99).
I used some data and checked my data usage by sending massage to 121 as i was instructed by airtel. It showed me I had used 520Mb out of 462Mb (which should be 1024Mb). I contacted customer care 3-4 about this and my monthly bill amount, they assured that I have 1024Mb data usable and my bill amount would be Rs.250.
.When i recieved my bill it showed Rs.578. I have been calling customer care from 24th February , everytime I was transfered to another member or i was told that I would get callback . I never got any callback . Only thing happened is I kept calling customer care .
I spoke to the supervisor for around 40minutes he had no solution for my problem , he told me pay Rs.400 instead .
I wish my problem should get solved soon. Due date of my bill is 8March.I am putting my complaint on consumer forum .

priyanka khapane

Mar 4, 2015

EBILL

MY mobile no is 9967111287,900459779 & 9987660897 pls change e bill email id - [email protected] All bill sent only ebill not sent paper bill
thanks,
khandelwal ashok k

Mar 2, 2015

1GB 3g overcharging

my mobile no.9821031106 was ported from Loop mobile to Airtel about 6 months back.
At the time of porting,Airtel offered 400min local and 180min std with 1GB of 3g internet free,under my plan199.
during initial months for 3g internet use there was no charges levied as the 1GB of 3g is free,
but now for last 2/3 months i am billed for 3g use,for which i am not getting discount.
the Airtel bill for my mobile has mention that " 1GB 3g gprs free,thereafter 3p/10kb ( after 1.238gb,100%free)@250 "

My internet use for above mobile is divided between MTNL broadband for 15days,Reliance 3g and Airtel 3g for 1week each.

now comparing above three company billings,i find Airtel bill for 3g very very high.

if Airtel want to continue charging for 1GB internet use,then i request to disconnect internet for my above mobile no.with immediate effect.

thanking you,
tsatyam72

Feb 17, 2015

offer not availed

Moto g (2nd gen) 2g 3g offer for 2 months. Got it for 1st month bt not fr the 2nd
Azam Farooqui

Feb 16, 2015

bill zyada aya

my sim no.9769342228 sales executive name Satish isne mujhe bataya tha 299 monthly pack jismei 1gb 3g net ,800 local call any network,80 std call any network hoga
but mujhe 1 week bill 348 rs aya hai,agar aap mujhe batai gai scheem de sakte ho to theek hai warna mujhe relaince mei convert kar do.
main reliance se mnp kar k airtel mei ayaa hun
email id:[email protected]
thanks
AZAM
mayajsingh

Feb 9, 2015

call record history

hi,

I am in urgent need of call history of airtel no.9892121722 as soon as possible on 9/feb/2015 on my email id [email protected]
anwarmulla

Jan 20, 2015

online recharge unsuccessful

Online recharge for Rs.200 done on mobile no 7738326674. Money debited from bank but recharge not done.
Sumeet Dubey

Jan 14, 2015

abusive call and spam

my sister is getting abusive call from the number 7738671780. This unknown person used to call and speak abusively with my sister.
Thanking you, hope the problem will be resolved thanking you.
atul2516

Dec 26, 2014

Poor 3g service on my sim card

I am using Airtel 3g for quite a some time now but from past few day I not even able to connect to google, it is so pathetic...
They are not even giving 20kbps of speed.
Whats the meaning then to pay for 3g packs.
On the other hand they are increasing their rates every alternate month, if not increasing the rates they are reducing the validity...
Airtel people u better stop this, or we will have to port out of your network.
AKKI_CS

Dec 26, 2014

MY N IS SWITCHED OFF THOUGH ALL BILLS ARE CLEAR

MY NO. 8286583236 IS SWITCHED OFF WHENEVER ANYONES CALLS ME ITS NOT REACHING AND IT SAYS THE NO. IS SWITCH OFF. I ALSO CALLED N 198 T REGISTER BUT THE NO ALSO NOT GIVING PROPER REPLY AND THEY DISCONNECT IT.
I AM POSTPAID CUSTOMER AND AM REGULAR IN PAYMENT OF BILL.

PLS SOLVE IT.

karteek24

Dec 23, 2014

Online Recharge Failure
I recharged for rs 130 just now 04/12/2014 12:25 pm
But it says a secure connection couldn't be made & they deducted 130 rs.
No balance was credited to my no. 9967969114
Transcation Id 0686766989
Card was of icici bank
Give me my money back or recharge my no. With the amount of 130 rs
karteek24

Dec 23, 2014

Online Recharge Failure
I recharged for rs 30 just now 23-12-2014 12:25 pm
But it says a secure connection couldn't be made & they deducted 30 rs.
No balance was credited to my no. 9892283489