Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

sameer waghmare

Dec 21, 2014

incoming and outgoing dateals

hello air/mam

my name is Parmeshwar b waghmare.
and my mob no is 9664875737.
dateals of Dec1 2014 to till date Dec 21.
all incoming and out going call.

Dec 5, 2014

WRONG COMMENT FOR CUSTOMER

Respected Sir /Mam,
I have ported my sim idea to airtel on 12th November 2014 for portability, I request to online airtel company and i got call from Mr.Omprakesh from (9987910430) this number. he told me that from airtel i will get for life time 200mins local calls on free, for 3 months 3G service and 1 bag still i don't received yet. When i called him regarding for this he give me one no and asked to call (02226830672) on this no but from there also i didn't get any reply so kindly do the needful for the same.

thanks regards,
Dy. Manager
[email protected],
9768035274.
IRB Infrastructure PVT LTD.
Anamika Banerjee

Dec 4, 2014

Recharge not done

I have not yet received the top up recharge of Rs. 25 which I done on 03-12-2014, but received the message that recharge is successful, kindly note the details of the transaction details i.e. Paytm Order #678496194
Paytm Cash Txn ID 88BA909D1B3BBC97, please let me know that when I'll get the same
Mathura Prasad Yadav

Dec 4, 2014

No. Porting Reliance to Airtel

i am Mathuraprasad Yadav, i have reliance no. 9022033583 and i having give the documnet and MNP on 14.11.2014 to airtel walking gallery in Mulund LBS.

they collect the documents and give the sim card and says no. will be active in 10 to 15 days, but still no not ported.

i visit on 01.12.2014 to gallery and they say your form wntry done but data not regsiter and they send mail to her tea,

i visit to gallery today and they saying you activated the service on reliance no tehere for they not releasing the no., but when i cal reliance coustmer card they saying there is nothing service is actived and they do not received the documnet for porting the no.

then i call to sirtel coustomer care they saying your data for proting not showing and then i tall with senoir and they saying nothing is showing poritng the no and you will against resubmit the documnet with MNP and directly discunnect the fonr.

i am very upset iwth that,

this this the worst cosutomer service execuitve of airtel and there senior worst, no manner how to talk with coustomer.

please take the aciotn agaianst the seinor exective whom i will talk.
Chiraks

Nov 30, 2014

Incorrect bill amount

I have a postpaid plan of Rs.199 monthly. My bill from 3rd November to 8th November is Rs.241 which is incorrect. Airtel executives claim i have used internet before my plan was activated. Please suggest as i am not willing to pay the bill and continue services.
ravi.chdry14

Nov 30, 2014

Lack of Service

Hello Team,

I have filed several complaints against Airtel for the worst service it is providing to me in Chandivali, Andheri(E) area. The network strength it shows is full but then also not able to make or recieve calls. Even if we able to make calls there is lot of voice issue and calls get drop. Really frustated with the service of Airtel.
Delmin Davis

Nov 28, 2014

Airtel Money Transfer

I got a call a from Uttar Pradesh East from Number 8400494431 and told me to recharge Rs.2000 in a specified number and If that is done I will Get Rs.50000 the caller told. The person was a girl.

Nov 26, 2014

WRONG COMMENT FOR CUSTOMER

Respected Sir /Mam,

thanks regards,
Dy. Manager
[email protected],
9768035274.
IRB Infrastructure PVT LTD.
S Saraogi

Oct 27, 2014

7 days and still counting- no service from Tata Sky !

It's been 7 days since I called the TTS customer care number regarding no signal on my tv. To make a long story short, I've been calling them every day since, only to be assured that they would attend to my complaint on priority. When I asked the complaint to be scaled up to a supervisor, the sup offered me some lame explanation about a storm that hadn't even reached Hyderabad! Besides it happened more than 10 days ago in Vizag.
I'm just shocked at their inefficiency and calousness in attending to service complaints! Oh well, they collect a 12 month subscription in advance, so why should they really care. Let the customer be damned..seems to be their motto.
Anyway, maybe a technician will miraculously show up tomorrow to attend to my complaint... Or else it will be 8 days and counting!....
Amanda Sequeira

Oct 27, 2014

requirement of a nano sim

Got a new SIM card on 25th October 2014 from a Airtel gallery n Malad West S.V road junction. The gallery dint have any nano sims available as they were out of stock. Had no other option but had to take a micro sim and get that new number activated and was promised to get a nano sim after activation.... Not only the activation process take more than 48 hrs but also the gallery asked for my id proof again on the 27th October for the change of SIM card I've already given Airtel my documents three times before and found it really stupid to give the details again. The gallery should have supplies of all the sims and not create inconvience to the customer. Need to know if I can get my nano sim without submission of documents again for the same number I took two days ago
saurint

Oct 8, 2014

Network probile

Dear,
From Last 2 year and above I am facing the problem of network and I have made complains more the 15 to 20 times about the network problem in my area has not been solved yet. When were a person calls from your end they just give me 1 answer that we will forward to the technical team and then will let us know, but till date none of the technical team nor your call centre person calls for the feedback. And if you can’t solve the problem please let us know otherwise I need to go to consumer court for the help and then I need to port out of the Airtel service.

Address- 280 Veer savarkar marg New Shiv Kutir Dadar West Mumbai 400 028
My Number- 9869379708.

Request you to look to this urgently.

Saurin Tana
sneha25

Oct 6, 2014

2G internet of 25

yesterday 5/10/2014
i did recharge form my home , by using icici bank login , on my nokia handset for 25 2G interst pack of 4 days,
msg recived but no scheme started,
25 debited .
airtel and icici pls help out
registere compailin for this
no use
paresh_rambhadiya

Sep 16, 2014

False promises

It’s my bad luck that I port to airtel.

13th September Sunday early morning 12 00 am, my existing service provider got barred. I took airtel card and try to get register on Airtel. I assumed that it will get started by 7 or 8 am. Whenever I use to dial any number, my call was getting transferred to your verification team. They are the biggest liar. I was promised that number will be activated by a hour. I waited for 1 hour. After observing no progress, I called up again. This was my 2 nd call. i was assured that sim will be registered in network by 1200 pm, I called up again after 1200 pm as there was not progress. This time I spoke with supervisor Mr. Ajinkya. He said he is marking mail for priority registration, later, I realised that it’s a sheer lair as no progress till 5 pm. When I called up again I was told that number will be activated by 8 pm. I called up by 10:00, this time time line extended till 12 00 midnight. Monday morning when I called to check the status, time line again got extended, and now I got a word of 8 am registration.

Finally I called up 9892012345,this team possess high laid back attitude, rude behaviour.

I asked them to logged a complaint against the verification team, as there made me fool, and they are lair.

Your customer care not bothered to launch any complaint.

Hereby, I admit my mistake porting in to airtel network.

Just think for while (if you have heart), Old parents at Kashmir has only one point of contact, and there are not contactable, and your team is making fool through out a day.

This is the 3rd time I am porting my number. The worse ever experience. I was very happy with Vodafone. I would prefer to pay them extra money, as they have team who has a heart, understand the customer problem, and solve it as a team.

I request you to please port my number to Vodafone. I don’t want to associate with the service provider which is technically paralysed. Please don’t reply with ‘’server/ technical issue’’ as I had got it enough from your team member in 30 hrs.

Deactivation of Postpaid sim

I had applied for an airtel postpaid connection from an airtel outlet near Churchgate station during the 3rd week of august possibly around 20th. I received the number 9987015781 on submission of all documents.

Since then the outgoing sms and call have been barred intermittently. This has been a cause of great distress for me as i have no other number to be in touch with my colleagues/friends/family.

My current address ( submitted my allotment letter from Reserve Bank of India) is A 104, RBI Officer's Quarters, kailash Apartment, Malad(EAST), Mumbai 400097. I got the allotment on 19th August and started living here since 30th August. But sim got deactivated. Now they asked me to submit address proof again. I submitted on 2nd of Sept. There is no action yet and airtel people are repeatedly asking only for address proof.

Alternate number: 8297081113

Airtel

To add to my complaint against Airtel, number applied for: 9987015781.

Alternate number : 8297081113

Deactivation of Postpaid connection

Sanjay Kalsekar

Sep 1, 2014

Wrong Plan Activated

Recently I have migrated Airtel post paid connection from Vodafone Postpaid. Mine is corporate connecction.
Before taking connection my executive told me its New Solitair 999 Plan in which 2500 local minutes and 4GB 3G data and 1000 National SMS. But today whem I checked with customer care people they are saying 3G data wont be covered in plan I have to pay extra money for it. The executive who has told me ths plan from Ghatkopar West Gallary Mumbai.

I really unhappy with the Airtel service and very 1st time when I have migrated to airtel with day 1 I have seen all problrms in aitrel like cross calling issue, My number will come as swithed off even though its active with propper signal and worst customer service.

After activating my SIM card I have called customer care people to just get information about my plan around yesterday night 12:30 AM they were not at all responding propperly twice they have disconnected my call without giving propper information. I have just asked for my pan detail for that also they have not answered.

The very 1st time when I have migrated to Airtel I am facing worst experience with it and I am no longer want be in Airtel if this issue is not resolved.

Finally what I want to tell Is I want 2500 local & STD minutes and 4 GB 3G data in and 1000 National SMS for 999 plan as informed by airtel before activating this.

Take this on high priority and try to solve ASAP as I have already lost patience and interest on Airtel.

I had written an email to them 1 day back still I didn’t received any kind of response from them.

Sanjay Kalsekar
Hansa Saini

Aug 22, 2014

Close the No.

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Hansa Saini And My no is 9892835274

I have big request from you plz close this no. as soon as possible

Raj Gaurav Dubey

Aug 22, 2014

Billing and false commitment

Hello Airtel team,

I am using this billing phone service since 27th July 2014, i got a call from your side to port to your Service before that i was using Reliance number, Here is the details of the caller her Details are this:

Name : Manita
Phone Number : +918454830045
Landline Number : 02241737200

This Lady offered me a plan of 399 with MY plan in which she told me that 1 Number will free of cost (Airtel STD Number of Jaipur) apart from Airtel My plan . that was my requirement initially, After activation she told me register this number on 121, i called on this number i spoke to one guy on the same day to activate but he answered me that there is some technical issue we can register now, on the next day i called that lady (Manita) for the same issue , she told me that i would register that number with Airtel after some hours she called and told me that you can now use this free calling on that STD number.

On 4th or 5th of August i got bill through message and where i got this bill of 1042 Rupees. i called that lady again she told me i would fix this before sending the Actual bill on my mail and my address.

So now here the problem starts i called three time to your customer care and had a word with several executives one one them were a lady Name Anuradha as Some manager level.

I have got refrence IDs are as given :

F1562755873
F1565165495

I have`nt get any solution to my Issue, due to all this i have lasting my faith in Airtel.

This is the last hope if i do not get any help i will throw my this sim which is with for last 5 years.

I need the same which is proposed to me, i.e. one STD airtel number free and reformation of my current bill.

I am Loosing my faith in Airtel with all this false commitment and with worst customer service.

Raj Gaurav Dubey
+917738248574
shakib322

Aug 8, 2014

refund of money

I tried to recharge my phone through ur app but failed and u people not refunded also in my account since so many days.
My mobile no is 07738425518.
Now I'm gonna delete ur app from my phone becoz cannot trust u any more.
ATHARVA03

Jul 30, 2014

RECHARGE

On 30/07/2014 I recharged the number 9987695739 for Rs. 50 and till now I didn't receive the amount. The amount has been deducted from my Account.Please look into the matter and do the required. The transaction number is IGx4859369 Thank you..
shivendrabokade

Jul 28, 2014

3G Dongle

I am having 3G dongle 9987548435 and I am not satisfied with this service. As I complained so many times. I am frustrating since 2 weeks. After 3g data finished then it convert it into 2g and takes averagely 22 minutes to load gmail page. I saw no of complaints regarding this 3g dongle over consumer forum. I dont want to continue with this ......
CARituMaheshwari

Jul 25, 2014

Recharge done but balance not received

I Hv done online airtel recharge through Sbi net banking on 24.07.2014 ..balance deducted but no balance received on my number 9833063992. The text of company MSG is as under:
Your airtel mobile 9833063992 online recharge txn ID 724118553 of Rs 500 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference.
jitulodhe

Jul 25, 2014

Reactivation of lost Sim Card

I am using Airtel from last 7 year, my Sim was from Maharashtra Circle (9096011334).
Last year I shifted to Mumbai, unfortunately I lost my Mobile and thereby Sim as well.

I inquired at Airtel Gallery Vashi to reactivate this Sim, but your executive named Sarvjit Kori refuses to reactivate the Sim and told me to go outside of Mumbai Circle i.e either Badalapur or Vasai.

Due to my busy schedule it is Impossible to go Badalapur or Vasai.
I expect some kind of co-operation to me.
This is really harassment to me, I have already lost my mobile and for reactivating my old Sim you are telling me tedious process.

Please let me know the simplified process.

tobhatta

Jun 25, 2014

Airtel.3G Dongle.SimCardNotActivated

I purchase a Airtel 3G dongle 1 weeks Back,But till now the Connection is not Activated....Please provide me a suggestion on this.

I paid the Entire Amount in Advance but till now the Connection not get activated. They are saying that Document not inComplete.If

Documents incomplete then why they took the Entire amount in advance.

I want to refund the Money Back.