Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

varshavaze07

Jun 5, 2014

fake lottery call from pakistan

Today i received a fake call from number +923030735255 saying that i have got a lottery of rupees 15,00,000. The person was asking for details of bank account number but i did not give the same to him.
I am continuously getting calls from the same number now but am not picking it up as i have realised that its a fake call.
please help me.
Lim Mulkalapalli

Jun 1, 2014

Don't activate postpaid and reactivate prepaid

I have applied for prepaid to postpaid conversion of my number :9004818966. So my number is deactivated from prepaid and nothing is activated to postpaid. Due to this reason I am getting trouble. Please do not activate my number to postpaid and I want to continue prepaid services. So please reactivate my number to prepaid services.

Lingaiah Mulkalapalli
dhamodran

May 15, 2014

online recharge failed but bank account debited

Two online Transactions done on 12th May 2014, failed but my Bank account has been debited. Till to-day Amount is not credited to my Bank account.

1. Online recharge transaction for your airtel prepaid mobile 9867850607 failed due to some technical reason. .

Transaction ID - 51245445
Amount (Rs.) - 249.0

2. Online recharge transaction for your airtel prepaid mobile 9867850607 failed due to some technical reason. .

Transaction ID - 51246353
Amount (Rs.) - 249.0

T.Dhamodran
Mob.: 9867850607
Mumbai Circle
Chinmay Patil

May 14, 2014

wanted previous old plan

i want my previous plan of B.E.S.T government
vishila

May 10, 2014

Airtel SIM mob No-8451080450 not activated in week

Myself Vishwanath Dhumal,i had purchased new Airtel SIM mob No-8451080450 on date 6th may-it's #G support on 95 Rs,but even after 6 days ,it's not activated.Pls activate it asap.I had submitted it's req documents as photo,passport zerox...

Vishwanath Email:[email protected]
pradeepgd25

May 6, 2014

Airtel 3G not working properly

Hi ,

I want share very bad experience for Airtel 3G service and their customer care service .

Airtel 3G service is not working properly in my home hence 2G was working very well in same mobile and same place for which I have logged so many complains for the issue but all time I am getting reply that your issue has been resolved without a solution or confirmation with customer . I have logged with Airtel nodal officer and the person had listen my complain properly but and I am assured to be not getting any resolution message without confirm but I was wondering when I got same " issue resolved " message just after 5 min which disappoint a lot .

I have tried to launch complain in Airtel website too but the worst website designed in such way that its not taking any complain and I am getting error message that " please enter valid verification code as mentioned in black box" all time after putting valid code so many times , I belief they are not wanting to take complain against their self so they have designed website in such way.

I will not recommend anyone to go with Airtel after facing such issue with service and their Customer Service as its so worst .

Pradeep
flemagonsalves

May 3, 2014

online recharge failed

9867894265 recharge amt 102 txn id 503734375

May 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Yadav,

This is with reference to your post dated 26 April 2014. We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern. Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.
If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

May 2, 2014

Dear Mr. Chaudhary,

This is with reference to your post dated 09 April. 2014. We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

May 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Yadav,

This is with reference to your post dated 26 April 2014.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at [email protected]

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

May 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Chaudhary,

This is with reference to your post dated 09 April 2014.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

mangesh yadav

Apr 26, 2014

bill related compalin

I have a airtel connection which i am using from last 3 moths and airtel has falsely generated the bill and even the customer care people are not helping us the person whom i spoke named as Akshay giri (Mumbai Customer care) he denied to make my call transfer to his senior also he did not registered my complain for the same thing i am tired of calling them they are not helping me for my bill and has generated false bill for the current month..this was not expected from airtel i was vodafone customer i switched to airtel on a rumor that airtel provides good services but this is false statement given by the company also by there employee.
surendra chaudhary

Apr 9, 2014

Bill amount

Please find the below compliant which I am sending second Hi,

I beleive my compliant will be taken care of and i will get a positive feedback

Phone no.9870444538

Address. Unity apt 4d/72, marve road, malad west kharodi Mumbai 400095

I am Airtel customer from 1 year and was happy with the bill which I was getting. From past two months Airtel is charging me excess bill on Internet last month it was 500 and this month it was 700 .

Late fee 100 should be reversed because I paid the bill on time.

My hand set is the same and it is a very basic and I never got so much bill before.( Nokia asha 210) More then whatsapp nothing else is used in my phone and usage is also very less.

Requesting you kindly revise the bill or else I will stop using Airtel service

1. Tried calling call center they were not able to help and disconnect my phone twice.
2.Visited airtel gallery they as always have issue with card payment because of that rs.100 extra was charge for last month.
3. Gallery is open only to take customer payment not to resolve customer problem.

Regard,

My Mobile no. ############. To stop services from AM- BLALRT
Jayashree J W

Apr 5, 2014

Stop services from AM - BLALRT

I receive message service from AM - BLARLT without activation from my side. My money gets deducted from the account. Even after deactivating the service it gets activated in two days without my consent. This is annoying.

Please look into the same.
rasika.kelkar

Feb 14, 2014

Porting to Airtel

My name is Rasika Kelkar and have requested porting from Tata docomo service to Airtel service for number 9029027494.
Post the verification from Airtel, i recieved the date of 03rd Feb for porting where the Tata docomo service was disconnected. However Airtel service has not yet begun.

I have made several complaints and visited the Airtel Gallery at Borivali(West) but the galley employees are unable to give me a resolution and have proved unworthy.

My alternate number is 9890910299. Kindly give me a call to discuss this.

Details of porting are as below:

Number 9029027494
UPC: TM737192

Airtel Sim no: 8991921401138492135
IMSI: 404929513849213
TYPE: Postpaid Micro H2

The same was bought on 18/01/2014 and the porting to Airtel is still not done even after almost a month now. I would like to escalate the matter now.

Rasika Kelkar
balaprasad shatalwar

Jan 22, 2014

non porting in airtel

GOOD MORNING SIR,
COMPLAINT FOR NON PORTING OF MOBILE NO 9146008300,OF BALAPRASAD J SHATALWAR.AND PORTING NO VM288331 ARE SUBMITED ON DTD 17/01/2014 WITH ALL PAPER THEN LATE FOR PORTING IN AN AIRTEL SO THAT PLZ PLZ REPLAY FOR IT. MY MOBNILE ARE NOT RESPONDING LAST 2 DAYS,MY CALL ARE STOP.
THANKING U.
mubin06

Jan 5, 2014

Debited but not recharge

I had recharged my no.9867491610 on 04/01/2014 and 06/01/2014 from www.airtel.in/forme/home site from my mobile through internet banking amount of Rs.100/-.
The Amount was deducted from bank but my mobile doesn't get recharged. Twice I did the transaction but same thing happened.
Kindly recharge my phone or refund my money asap.
Please see below for the transaction details:

Cyber Receipt Date:05/01/2014 12:27 PM

been getting abusive calls from 5432164070960 4 or 5 times
bhaskar jat

Dec 28, 2013

conversion from postpaid to prepaid

respected sir/madam,my no is 9220713959 ,my self bhaskar ,i visited airtel relationship center in bandra(mumbai) for payment my dues ,after that i tod SWAPNALI(CRO) to convert my no from postpaid to prepaid,she has give a form and told me to fill,she has taken my old sim and given me new sim,amd told me it will start with in 48 hours ,i had visited center 3 time ,she told me it will start in 8 pm,after that it is not started and i had called customercare there i talk to mr pardeep maharana he told me that your no. is still in oist paid and there is no request to convert ,swapnali is making my fool, that you no. is starting ,i am small business man my no is stop from 3 day ,they not even given request also,if my complaint is in responsible person ,pls take action ,my E-MAIL :[email protected] ,pls do need full ,thanking you

conversion from postpaid to prepaid

Nov 7, 2013

Namaste Ms. Mahale,

This is with reference to your post dated 29 October 2013. We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern. Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.
Airtel Presence

Nov 6, 2013

Namaste Ms. Mahale,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 29 Oct. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

Oct 31, 2013

Namaste Ms. Mahale,

This is with reference to your post dated 29 October 2013. We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Sandeep Kumar

Oct 31, 2013

Namaste Ms. Mahale,

This is with reference to your post dated 29 October 2013.