Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sugras

May 6, 2017

No datapack available in 399

I made the recharge of 399 on my prepaid number 9867404729 for offer with 1gb/day valid for 56 days. But after recharge I got 1gb for 28 days.. Please stop fooling the people. Even I tried calling customer service but with no response. This is really pathetic.
piyushpmodi

May 5, 2017

Outgoing calls activation

I cannot do outgoing call from my airtel number 9820017569 from 3rd of April to till now and only LOLLYPOPS is given thet the issue will be resolved in 24 Hrs. But in vein the issue is still there. They told me to change the sim it will get activated automatically , I have changed it but still its not working. they are giving false promise that it will be resolved but sorry to say they dont do it and after the time period of resolution they say that your Service request issue has been resolved but the problem is there and problem is not solved. My Latest Service request number is 76008200 is lodged at 6.42 a.m. at that time they told me it will be resolved in next 4 hours but it is not solved now they are telling me to wait for another 24 hours
sumant sonar

May 2, 2017

About 349rs recharge plan

Myself
Mr. Sumant sonar
Dear sir / Madam
My complaint is regarding our 349 rs offer. I was recharge 349 rs on my Airtel mobile no. 09766150820 in previous month at 4th April 2017 when i was in roaming and your plan was going to be a good upto 1st may 2017 without any call charges on my mobile number that is your plan 349rs working. But when today i am recharge for same plan that was not work today there is a all call dropped then I am complaint on your customer care executive for this, then they had tell me this plan is not working when you are in roaming then i am telling them about previous month plan then they tell me there was a technical issues thats why it happened. I'm check out your terms and conditions before recharge but there was no any condition found me about when you recharge and when plan not work. I m assume that the it was work also in roaming . Then what can I do there was your technical problems and you are not mention the condition about when it is not work. Now I am roaming on full month there is waste of my money on 349rs recharge. Constomer executive say me u were call and check term and condition. Why i call and check when I am checking online term and condition.
Please refund my money back and also give me a feedback as early as possible otherwise I complain about this on consumer office.
Regard,
Sumant sonar
Akash Abnave

Apr 25, 2017

bad service provider

Hi.

I have mentioned all details as about the recharge and debit A/C also which recharge is done as you can see and look into the all attached file.

1. Reg no. 9892488619
2. Recharge details
Your airtel mobile 9892488619 online recharge txn ID ############ of Rs 499.0 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference.
3. Transaction ID ############

They are saying recharge has been done from our side plz check your .

nitakb

Apr 25, 2017

Recharge

Paid for airtel scheme of rs 995 Unlimited talk time and internet...getting the internet facility but no unlimited talk time!
Kshitij Anand

Apr 24, 2017

No network after porting

No network after porting to airtel since two days.
It's my official number and I need it urgently.
Mobile number :8451089612
poonamgupta5891

Apr 23, 2017

349 Plan fraud

I had recharge 349 Plan on 11 April 2017, on my mb no. 8105895069 as per terms & conditions given on website "4G Handsets with 4G SIM : Unlimited Local & STD A2A Mobile calls with 1GB Data per Day ".

After 2 days data over and showing only 100 MB left.
When i complaint to nearest branch of airtel powai location.
Complain No. RSEWK404126045
They are giving excuse that offer is only applicable for particular & privilege customer and some are saying it not applicable on your no. Their is limit of lieing, last they find reason and saying you should recharge from retail shop, not online.They can't help me on this.

Airtel is such a fraudulent company, just to compete with Reliance Gio & Vodafone. They just announcing fraud scheme just for marketing purpose and fooling all the customer. They are actually cheating with customer and making everyone fool.

This is clearly cheating from Airtel.

Calling me again and giving same excuses again and again , not providing any solution.
Return my money back.
kool.kunal

Apr 21, 2017

Unable to Refund

I have Rs.448 balance in my Airtel App but now im anable to refund it back to bank account. Please resolve this query. my no is 9867378711.
Vaishnavi-k

Apr 20, 2017

Unsubscribe a service

Full song download pack has been activated to my cell and it deducted rs 20 from my balance . I want to unsubscribe to full song download pack service . So kindly unsubscribe me from that service . No is given below
+918286639460
Ganesh Senapathi

Apr 17, 2017

Port

I am trying to send the message for Port request from my number, but the message was not sending due to service provider was blocked the message of port. I tried so many times but message was not sending.

My No : 9912345087
My name: S Ganesh
lalit2729

Apr 15, 2017

regarding payment

Ref :- Mobile No 8097781719 bill dt 21st march-17, bill due date- 8th march-17, for Rs 402/-

Payment of Rs 402/ pd vide chq No 0000217 dt 05.04.17 drawn on HDFC Bank , Null Bazar Br. Mumbai - 4 .

The Chq was dropped in the drop box located at Airtel Store - opera house /s.v. road Br.

My comments are as follows :-

I had dropped the chq at drop box of airtel store located at opera house br. on 5th april -17, 3 days before the due date of 8th april-17,

I was shoked to receive the Payment reminder of the subject bill on 14th april-17.

On further Enquiring at the airtel store located in opera house , mumbai -4
they revealed that due to discrepency in chq it has not been deposited, and instructed me to redeposit another chq by instructing the drawer's bank for stop payment.

They denied to handover the discrepency chq back . They also denied to give me in writing .

Sir, how can i accept his argument that the chq had discrepency in it. ?? unless and untill he handover the chq to me / give me writing .

Now a days for stop payment bank charges 150 /- per instrument .

Airtel customer service is the worst ever.Their behaviour is atrocious and their behaviour was rude, sarcastic and utterly inefficient and incapable in answering me. Pathetic customer service. They should invest a little more on customer service and hire efficient and well behaved employees. I feel humiliated

I don't know what to do. Please help me out with this situations.
Aparna Nair

Apr 12, 2017

Porting number from other network

I have ported my number from Vodafone network to Airtel. It's been 16 days that I have no network in my sim card. I placed the complaint n number of times and visited gallery still it's of no use. I want someone to take an action on the same.

Acknowledge my complaint and write to me on [email protected]
AJM

Mar 30, 2017

Refund Enquiry

I have had the misfortune of dealing with Airtel and cancelled my service with them. A refund was due to me. A refund cheque was sent to my home address (Feb). However, the name on that cheque was incorrect (Anithe J. Miranda). I have sent emails to [email protected], and all the customer service agents had responded to take a snapshot of a cancelled cheque with aadhar card. These details were provided, and all the agents stated that the matter will be closed in 1 week. Well, It's been a month since I have started corresponding with them and still no news of my refund.

With this shoddy service, I am hoping for quick resolution.

Sincerely,

Anthea Miranda
(8097308289)
Gaurav Maddi

Mar 21, 2017

NEWS service activation

On 18 Mar 2017, Airtel company activated NEWS service on my Cell Phone No. 9967362090 and deducted Rs. 30/- from balance account. I did not activate any services like this and the same I informed to customer care guy Mr Anil Shinde to refund my balance of Rs. 30/- but till today I did not receive any amount. Kindly help me out to get my refund.
altaf154

Mar 20, 2017

extra chargers of due date

i am not recieving my bill from last 6 months on given address u have complaint 4 5 times but till date i have not recieved bill my mobile number is 9022750114
Ma123

Mar 9, 2017

Data usages

I have raised complaint raised complaint in service desk and ID is 74571035.
After two days without resolution they have closed my service request. I have ask to re-open this complaint but they are deny to re-open this complaint.
jvaishnav47

Feb 27, 2017

Airtel lacks business ethics

Complaint Against Airtel ---Airtel Lacs Business Ethics
Mobile no -8451042810
----------------------------

I do not agree with your views expressed by Airtel.. Issue remains unresolved since more then a 30 days
[1]I have made calls outgoing or received incoming calls on whats app only , then why charged
[2] Airtel has charged on incoming calls made by Airtel, received by me at USA, Even mobile data is switched off
[3] When app facility through wi fi is free where is the question of paying charges ,even mobile data is switched off
[4] How Airtel can make unsolicited calls that too at midnight ,harness consumer /customer
[5] What about handset which fell down from my hand while receiving one of the call from Airtel at midnight.
[6] How Airtel can activate international roaming facility on pre paid facility. ,without consumer/ customer consent
[7] My mobile number was /is not 4437105262 as stated by you, Please do not fool customer /consumer

My alternative number is c/o 91 22 23073612

I am not satisfied with your services

Jagduti Vaishnav
senior citizen
USA
arunbom

Feb 23, 2017

wrong billing for 7738680777

We are coordinating with Airtel for wrong billing of my mobile no 7738680777 rom Dec 17

But there is no feed back

We need refund for excess charged by airtel
my plan is 199 for 810 mb
every month I used less then 810 mb and my montly billing should o be more then Rs 230
details are as foll:-

9820124887
Istiyak Raj

Feb 14, 2017

Device not working

I have a Airtel hotspot its not working of first day really dis pointed with this hotspot.Please send some one and check other wise replace the faulty device and refund my money.My mob number 8898963176
jvaishnav47

Feb 13, 2017

Harassment ,compensation

Complaint ---Airtel

It is noticed , Airtel makes International Roaming facility activated
by default , no sooner Consumer enters International Airport in India.
So even incoming call which are free , are being charged so outgoing
calls & SMS. This activation is for pre paid
facility
Airtel should not activate international roaming facility by default ,without consumer consent.It is illegal, Airtel charges Rs 99/ for international roaming facility ,that too without consumer consent, this is merely exploitation of consumers

Second ,Even Messages sent /SMS are being charged when mobile is on International roaming & Consumer uses just what app on wi fi

It is matter of concern , even when consumer uses what app on wi fi, incoming/outgoing calls are free ,so SMS ,then even Airtel charges consumer
for Using what app facility.Airtel even harasses consumers at midnight ,by calling
on consumers who have landed at abroad .This is intolerable.
Kindly take up this issue ,& resolve on permanent basis ,since many tourist who
visit other countries have similar complaints

Ms Jagruti Vaishnav

USA

PS- Sim card was purchased from Mumbai
rituraj58

Feb 5, 2017

Landline dead, broadband not working properly

My landline no is 02240164336, Its been 3 months since i started facing problems with my Airtel broadband frquent network dis connection and land line got completely dead.

From October 2016 i am calling 121 executives for the solutions but i am not happy with actions by airtel as only once in 3 months an engineer came to check the connections for the formality, as they are aware that it is because of the cable damage for which the govt body BMC is no giving permission to correct it.

first complain was registered 30th of October, 2016 .

I have paid for the services which i haven't used, which is extremely disappointing for me.

NOW i wish to discontinue the connection. so please help me.
Gala Neha

Feb 1, 2017

Sim Card issues

It has been a very bad experience with Airtel Franchise which is newly opened at Sahar Road, Andheri East. Kindly please train your executives how to speak to customers. Airtel sim was replaced since a week but still no network nothing. After 4 days i went to ask whether he has submitted docs or not, he fighted with me saying i cannot help you & complaint abt me wherever you want to complain it wont affect me anyhow. The executive Name is Akash Makadia. Kindly resolve our issue asap...

Neha
Nagula Ramesh

Jan 28, 2017

Non activation of post paid service

Mobile No: 9704141996
I have requested for conversion of prepaid service to postpaid service. Your marketing people have collected the required documents, photograph and Rs.300/- from me.

Two days later a person came for verification of my address. There was no intimation that somebody would be coming for verification and certain documents will be verified. He called for Aadhar card and flat allotment letter. I could produce Aadhar card and flat allotment letter was not available at residence.

Now, I have received a message that document verification is incomplete and I should visit nearest Airtel centre.

The person who had come to the flat has seen me in person and the board at the flat clearly indicates that I am residing in the flat. I had already produced a copy of the allotment letter to your people duly signed by me. Despite these things you have sent a message that document verification is incomplete.

The people concerned at your office have not applied their mind and are putting me into unnecessary inconvenience. Asking me to go to your office at this stage is illogical.

I have been Airtel customer for the past several years. If you are not converting the plan to postpaid plan, I have to shift to another service provider. As all the necessary papers are already submitted and your person has already visisted my residence I request you to activate my postpaid service immediately.

Otherwise please refund Rs.300/- paid by me and you will lose a long standing customer.

With regards,