Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Mahfoozalamhashmi

Jul 25, 2016

Value added services

The charge of Value Added Services has been alloted in my bill....and i have not requested for any Value Added Services....the amount of 1000 rs had been alloted in my bill...so i request you to cancel my subscription and.....refund me with my amount....as soon as possible......thanking you
Sirajcool1433

Jul 23, 2016

Use abuse and insulting conversation from Airtel

We have requested for porting IDEA to Airtel I got massage that call 59059 after verification procedure IVR response back to me that after half an hour phone will be activated.

We wait more than half n hour n tired call customer service 198 and register request complaint and executive informed that wait 2hours.

We wait more than 2hours and found SIM REGISTRATION failed.

We escalate to A.M. "floor manager" his response and conversation was spoiled AIRTEL brand and abuse with me.

Mr. Raul Datta floor manager dose not find any solution for me and response to me that whatever you want to do, do it your phone will not active, down time is going on.

Need your intervention for subject.

Siraj Shaikh
Abhi31_13

Jul 12, 2016

Airtel DTH service

I am feeling helpless as no one from Airtel is contacting me. Please read below mail.for your reference. How much time I have to call them for their service. Neither I am getting my money back.

Abhishek Sharma

I would like share my experience with Airtel DTH service. I have raised request on 8th July 2016 to shift my DTH location on same society got surety that , but everything went on vein. For your kind information I have called on 9th after 3 PM again I got confirmation that it will resolves by 5.30. After that 6 PM on 9th July, 10 Am on 10th and 3 PM on 10th and so on. Still my issue has not been resolved. I don't understand what type of service you are providing. Why I will take so much pain to call you again and again where other service in the market can provide me same service with in half an hour.

I am using Airtel internet service also but not facing such issue. I would request you to please stop your service and refund my 770 rs back to my account. I will take another service for the same.

My contact no is 9867033956.

I am fed up with you service.

Please take your HD box and refund my amount as soon as possible

Abhishek Sharma

See still my problem hasn't resolved. Again I spoke to your executive Ms pooja. I don't understand what you want to do. At least give my money back. Neither you replied nor you resolve complain no from 8th for your reference

8.07.2016 53182714
9.07.2016 53205991
10.07.############
11.07.############
12.07.2016 interaction id 862393040

How much time and money I lost just for shifting work. With in 2 hours if my issue will not resolve I will move to consumer court. I don't want your service at least give my money back.

Hope some one from you will wake up and call me.

Show quoted text
See after writing so much mails and follow up I haven't received any reply from your end. This type of service you are providing me.Atleast give my money back. Call me if you have dare to call me.

Still my problem there

Jun 29, 2016

VAS activated without consent

My Airtel number is 9320707093. I ported into Airtel in December 2015. Airtel activated a VAS pack without my consent on my number on the 29th of February. I was paying all the bills on time in good faith. Today I called the contact center and realized that they have been overcharging me to the tune of Rs. 350/- every month for the last 4 months! On my protest they say that they can waive off the charges for the current bill but not for the previous bills as I have already made the payment. In short I am being charged for having trusted Airtel to bill me correctly. Airtel owes me Rs 350/- x 4 = Rs. 1400/- They are willing to refund only Rs. 350/- Is this fair?

The plan does not mention anything about VAS. Screen shot of Airtel SMS attached.

Hareesh Kumar

VAS activated without consent

zamindar

Jun 26, 2016

no network past. 3 days

It is almost 3 day's there is no network on my mobile phone neither i can make calls or receive calls
uttamrathore01

May 23, 2016

Airtel GSM Postpaid 7666022331 plan issue

Airtel executive misguide me and forced to activate postpaid plan Rs. 399. the features not included in this plan. the executive promised me

bill plan benefits furnished below.

§ 990 Local Mobile Minutes

§ 240 STD Mobile Minutes

§ 300 Local + National SMS

§ 200 Mins Local M2M calls free thereafter Local Mobile [email protected] for six months

§ 4G-1GB Data after 1GB -Unlimited 2G Data.

I have the evidence of call recording the executive, mail of senior officer Airtel,

Uttam Rathore
hempoon1987

May 22, 2016

CHEATING

I have purchased Samsung J5 and got Airtel 4G sim card free. Before porting to 4G my airtel sim card was working properly. But When I activtted 4G scheme on my airtel, iam in very trouble as it dosent show any network on my cellphone. When I want to use data, it shows 3G/4G network, but it dosent work. Even in Mumbai I am not getting proper range for 4G, then how dose the Airtel shows that they have network at ladakh, shimala and many more remote areas in Advertise. They are cheating with customers, I register complaint on there website, they simply send me settings and closed my complaint. Before swtitching to 4G, my airtel sim card was working very good, even in remote area I was getting good coverage for internet. Very pathetic service provider. I am very disaapointed with airtel, mentally harashed as I am not able to talk/chat with my fiancée. Ultimately it is the reason behind the our relational disputes.

Undue charge from my prepaid account

AIRTEL company has charged my AIRTEL prepaid account (no 9867946526) for myplex movie services without my consent causing great inconvenience to me. I want them to compensate me with 50000 rupees for the same.

Undue charge from my prepaid account

There is no Siegel company but it is AIRTEL.

Unduly charged

Siegel company has charged for myplex movie tv without my consent and has debited my account with 50 rupees there by reducing my Balance to 2.50. and I was not able to make am urgent call to my family. And because of the panic that resulted in tension and monetary loss. I want to sue the company for 5000 rupees for all this nonsense.
tjs525

May 18, 2016

deactivation

I want to deactivate this sim number 9967122670 its my number on my name tejashwa varma I hav changed my to voda 9920264621.

Plzzz Plzzz plz deactivate that lil troble
nileshtabhane

May 16, 2016

Activated Old Plan twice

I have sent several request to activate “C49 CUG 299 New Plan” but again and again they activating old plan "“C49 CUG 299 Plan”.
I have sent so many email to '[email protected]' but I have not got any positive response. Its been more that a month I giving followup on this I am not getting any positive response. Every time I am asking to activate new plan they are activating old plan my mobile number 9923751782.
I am facing lot of issue due that..

Nilesh Tabhane
sagar matkar

May 16, 2016

wrong bill send twice & disconnection of bill paying number

Dear sir/madam,
i have two number with airtel 1) 9769866316 2) 9769866316 which i have ported tougher in year of 2015. for porting i got call from airtel with sum 299 rupees scheme . But when card started. I got 399 scheme after that also i paid bill with 399 plan after paying bill i have requested for 199 plan for both number in around November month . But only 9769866316 scheme got change to 199 & when i got bill that time i come to know that 9076796050 for this number still i have 399 plan again i requeted to your collection department that i am paying 200 extra amount in rental so your colletion department people said that after paying bill we will refund your extra amount & we will change your plan to 199 also . When i have paid bill i have put complain to airtel store regarding extra amount also hope that people in store have put sum remark. But in month of February i again got bill with 399 plan only when your collection department called me regarding my bill i have again complain the same & i ask to settle my bill with 199 plan only & i will pay bill & that person were saying that we will call back you with settle amount. But after that each & every time new people were calling me from your collection department & asking the same issue which was really irritating to saying same thing to many people then also no one call back me with settle amount. I am using more 2 postpaid card with vodafone also on my name for which i am paying my bill regularly.

I having my own business but each & every time repeating same thing to your complain departme sir its really time consuming & frustrating also & after this also without settling my amount for 9076796050 airtel have disconnected my other number 9769866316 for which i was paying my bill regularly i am facing business losses due to this disconnection its height of your bad services & i am sick of your system & at gallery too which experience your worst services & so time consuming again . so i am paying my bill which is more again excess amount for which i have really didn't use & so please look on it so i can get amount refund on my account hope i will get proper services from you & genuine justice

sagar matkar
naseer7n7

May 12, 2016

3g network problem

From naseer .
Subject complaint regarding airtel 3g tower in our area .
Sir. We are using airtel prepaid sevices since one year.
And also face the 3g network problem since one year in home location.sir we al ready complaint lot of time but did not get any response and solution.sir all company customer have same problem.my number is 9028889233. And adress room no 318,bldg no14,near shivshakti bldg,golibar road,santacruz east,mumbai 400055. Plz sir reslove it as soon as possible.

sagar tarhekar

Apr 21, 2016

Network issue

Network issue in vikroli
Felaralte

Apr 12, 2016

Net pack not credit

I recharge 4g Pack rs 950 from sbi internet banking debited from my a/c but not credit to balance
Airtel Presence

Mar 31, 2016

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 13 March 2016.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Anil Sachdeva
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd
airtel.presen[email protected]
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
john02984

Mar 28, 2016

Porting from Airtel West Bengal to Airtel Mumbai,

My mobile number is 9933255529, i had ported from Airtel West Bengal to Airtel Mumbai, verification was done on 26 mar at 0600 hrs, i was told within 48hrs my balance & all services will be restored. Now am not able to receive any incoming calls, no messages, not able to recharge. I have called customer care more than 50 times (121), they told everything will be ok in 48 hrs and till now nothing has happened, every time a customer representative speak and they tell a different story, I had 4.5 GB data and Rs. 200 + balance before porting, till now nothing has been restored as promised while porting, the most embarrassing thing is I am not able to recharge, so that i call i use only airtel and dont have any other number. Is this the service airtel is proving for its custome who has been using airtel for the past many years, i have done porting from airtel to airtel only, what will happen to the customers who port from other company, pls Restore All My Services ASAP, Regards, Shyju Yohannan, mobile number 9933255529.
riteshks

Mar 14, 2016

recharge is not done but money is deduct from my bank account

Recharge throught Airtel app.recharge is not done but money is deduct from my bank account
I have done a full talk time recharge of rs. 200.
Money is deduct from my bank account and recharge is not done in my mobile no.9867518281

Please refund my balance in my bank account or recharge my mobile.
Steffe cardoz

Mar 13, 2016

charges of my postpaid number

i have taken a postpaid number 9004036662 and i lost my granny so had gone goa for funeral and it was in December month i got a bill of 1000/- Rs which i could not make the payment so due to late payment my sim got deactivate and from the time i purchase a airtel card from a shop in malad i had provided my id proof and all document and verification is done after month my number is given to someone else was using it . and my address is automatically change when my address was given with id proof . the address is of andheri an i have no idea who is staying in andheri .and whenever anyone call me a person answer and speak in Marathi and say wrong number. i guess my number someone else too is using . i have compliant in the shop from where i purchase the airtel card he told me hel check but nothing has happen yet. and i have gone to airtel gallery in andheri west still nothing happen .and i just came back to Bombay in 1st march .and this Saturday a person calling my mom saying i have lodge police compliant on your daughter and has put a case. i have not got a notice of my payment how can he say such thing and give a threaten call to my mom . i have lodge a complaint of airtel and soon i m filing a FIR too because i have got a bad experience . and also the bill was of 1000/- rs of December month i have not use the card of January and February month what charge i got 2000/- when i did not use the card as it was deactivate . and i am ready to pay 1300/- and close the matter and activate my card. if you can corporate with me reply me soon.
Sara khan 1

Mar 12, 2016

AIRTEL Very Bad service without informing to customer change the sim & given to other customer.

Dear,

I have taken a sim 4 months ago & i was using it.. but without my knowledge without informing me AIRTEL ppl Have given sim to some Other customer .What the hell & what kind of service you people are providing to customer...When i called to customer service center...they people dont know how to talk. first of all they are not talking properly. please teach them how to talk to customer....second thing not given proper information . Already i am using the sim how can they blocked/or unregistered the sim. if some other customer is requesting for sim or given compliant...please check with customer who is using the sim & i am not fool to buy your connection & use your network....i need my sim back & network of same number...very bad service without informing to customer how could you pple stop the connection... horrible,,Im so angry on Airtel ppl.i Will never ever use this network in my life again. & i Will suggest my family & friends to dont use Airtel service...

SARA
shruti0723

Mar 2, 2016

Porting request cancelled

My current phone no. is 9022180416(reliance). I had initiated the process for porting my number to Airtel. All the documents have been submitted. The service provider called the local reference for verification at 8 am in the morning. This not being an appropriate time to call and the voice of the caller not been clear, my local reference could not talk to the caller properly. Airtel has closed my porting request without attempting to call the local reference once more.
Neerav Shah

Mar 1, 2016

Call drop no 4 g or 3g serivce

Hello

Coll drops frequently which adds to unwanted calling , so literally I have to pay for 2 calls in stead of 1

No 4g service which I was assured , and even claims from the television advertisement.

I wana my refund or file a case against airtel for harassment.

Please help
Nerav Shah
Viya Vora

Feb 22, 2016

Airtel Customer Care

Dear Akansha,

I have sent you email earlier as well. However i am sending one more email from [email protected]
Please do revert.

Airtel Customer Care
Dear Airtel Team,

It is a humble request to please stop calling me everyday for Portability. I am clearly not interested.

I get calls from Airtel Customer Care everyday. If not answered sometimes they keep on calling without realizing that someone can be busy or not interested in talking to Airtel. Everyday i get calls from different numbers , I FEEL LIKE MY NUMBER HAVE BECOME PUBLIC.

So the story is three months back i had shown my interest in porting and visited a Lower Parel Gallery and they informed me to submit my documents and pay the bill. Which was done however porting was rejected. We tried again the second time and again the same thing happened. After which i was travelling and cancelled my request for porting from Vodaphone to Airtel.

Since that day i have started getting calls from Airtel everyday which is so irritating and disturbing. In every calls i have mentioned that i do not want to do porting and stop calling me . they have not been any relief.
I visited Airtel Gallery in lower parel and spoke to the manager and he mentioned that the calls are from the third party.some DSA or some company and so they cant really help me but to speak to them.

I just want to know how can some third party can call by the name of Airtel ??? if they call that means somewhere Airtel is connected with these third parties. Cos the manager knew which third party was this and who to speak to there. I just want to make a request to Airtel .... to have a system where if any customer says that he or she is not interested in portability or any kind or services, to update in the data and follow the instructions which are made by the customers.

Please please Please stop calling me. Its very disturbing.
The numbers that i have got a calls are :

I am very very very disturbed. and as a result i have changed my mind to ever turn to airtel. that means you have lost a business because of your stupidity.

PS the manager that i spoke to in Lower Parel office is Jignesh.

Viya Vora

Feb 20, 2016

Pathetic Service for no Internet service

I'm dealing with the most pathetic Telecom company i.e Airtel in regards to my Internet service not working for 7 days and still no resolution.
I have called 25 times spoken to 20 employees and 5 supervisors..apart from that have called 2 appellate officers who term themselves as the highest authority but when it comes to helping its just useless. I have taken end number of complaints numbers which are just mere numbers as they don't help customers.
Airtel as a company have no ethics of how to deal with complaints as follow up and resolution to customers problem is not in there books. I'm sure if this is the level of testing a customers patience then its great u'll see a downfall very soon.
I don't know how to react to this , and don't know if this will effect airtel but still if it changes a life if even one troubled customer then I'll think it is of some use.

Hoping to hear from you at earliest if possible.

Airtel Number 9004059669
The above is my number with airtel provider.

Kunal Bhojani