Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Viya Vora

Feb 20, 2016

Airtel Customer Care

Dear Airtel Team,

It is a humble request to please stop calling me everyday for Portability. I am clearly not interested.

I get calls from Airtel Customer Care everyday. If not answered sometimes they keep on calling without realizing that someone can be busy or not interested in talking to Airtel. Everyday i get calls from different numbers , I FEEL LIKE MY NUMBER HAVE BECOME PUBLIC.

So the story is three months back i had shown my interest in porting and visited a Lower Parel Gallery and they informed me to submit my documents and pay the bill. Which was done however porting was rejected. We tried again the second time and again the same thing happened. After which i was travelling and cancelled my request for porting from Vodaphone to Airtel.

Since that day i have started getting calls from Airtel everyday which is so irritating and disturbing. In every calls i have mentioned that i do not want to do porting and stop calling me . they have not been any relief.
I visited Airtel Gallery in lower parel and spoke to the manager and he mentioned that the calls are from the third party.some DSA or some company and so they cant really help me but to speak to them.

I just want to know how can some third party can call by the name of Airtel ??? if they call that means somewhere Airtel is connected with these third parties. Cos the manager knew which third party was this and who to speak to there. I just want to make a request to Airtel .... to have a system where if any customer says that he or she is not interested in portability or any kind or services, to update in the data and follow the instructions which are made by the customers.

Please please Please stop calling me. Its very disturbing.
The numbers that i have got a calls are :

I am very very very disturbed. and as a result i have changed my mind to ever turn to airtel. that means you have lost a business because of your stupidity.

PS the manager that i spoke to in Lower Parel office is Jignesh.

Viya Vora
muzammil12345

Feb 19, 2016

Not working of offer validity

I have recharged of Rs249 on 10 February 2016 at 5:37 pm..
This offer is to free voice call with airtel to airtel with validity 28 days
But this offer validity finish on 13 February 2016.
I have complained on 16 February 2016.
They said to closed my Complain in 18 February 2016 till 6 pm.
But stil this problem is not resolved.I talk to senior executives but they are not listening.
My complain no. Is--- CBNRV20217469411.
My mobile no is 9559566863
Puneethshetty

Feb 18, 2016

4g/3g speed even worst than 2g speed

Hello sir/madam
I'm Puneeth shetty a airtel user from mumbai goregaon west holding 9892797005 as my primary n.o and 7506111305 (vodafone) as my secondary n.o
I bought this connection with a 4g plan few months ago, since i bought this connection im getting a terrible problem with network and 3g/4g speed espicially,
My network signal shows 1or even worst than that at office and at home
Even tho im having 4g plan since i have 3g mobile (samsung grand neo plus) so i dont even expect getting a 4g speed but still i have to get a 3g speed but im not even getting that
I checked and i get 7-19 kb/s speed at home and no network at office, i have vodafone 3g as well and i usually get 1.5-2mbp/s speed at home and office
I have raised so many complaint regarding same with promises that it will get resolved but havnt got one
Finally im going it in writting since all my complaints has gone in deaf hear and havnt resolved yet from the day i bought
If airtel cannot give a service why they promise thats the question
Finally i have left it with few option
Hopefully this would be the last one
Thankz
SHAILENDRA433

Feb 11, 2016

complaint for pending bill

1. Refer to my bill for postpaid airtel no 7718882372 dated 06 Oct 15 and 06 Oct 16 ibid.

2. The total outstanding balance due till today is ₹1337.57 which does not match as per my existing plan and much higher than that of it. As per plan (₹199 per month) it should be ₹600 but due balance showing more than two times.

3. I have not been told by airtel personnel about the service tax at the time of purchasing the sim which is also being taken into the bill. Apart from this i had been promised to be given one extra plan other than existing plan (for defence personnel) but it was not given after sim activation. Therefore, i didn't get that much internet data which i supposed to get and it became one factor for raising bill.

4. As far as data plan concerns, i have never been informed that i am crossing data limit. Even being had interacted with customer service representative i couldn't find my outstanding balance, it was always showed zero and at the end of month post generation of bill it used to be shown huge amount that is unaffordable to me.

5. Despite being requested many times for paper bill, I have not been sent paper bill so that i could understand the increased bill. Apart from this I am continuously getting intimidating call from airtel for billing and produced in court. I have not been helped out by airtel and other than this i have been giving intimidation too. Well, i am ready to produce myself in court too provided notice be sent to me well in advance.

6. It is,therefore, requested that appropriate action for scrutinize the pending bill be taken and special attention be given to as mentioned in Para 5.

Shailendra singh
rahuljainjp

Feb 9, 2016

Number is blocked since last 12 days

I applied for MNP from Docomo to Airtel. On 28th Jan Docomo discontinued my services and Airtel didnt start it as they gave me wrong sim number. I called them and they asked me to visit there airtel store. They collected my documents again and gave me new sim which was scheduled to get active in 24-48 hrs. Its been 10 days & new sim is not yet active and I am not able to use my number. Airtel team is really ignoring the matter. Request you to please look into this issue and take strict action against Airtel.
MNP number - 8976144694
Current contact number - 9819216066
Chintan77792

Feb 4, 2016

Call drop / call ended

It is very bad network on every call I am facing call drop problem. While travelling in local train or at home everywhere I am getting call drop problem. Government should take necessary action on it we are not getting service for which we are paying.
9892206588
j.sunny27

Feb 2, 2016

call drop

I am facing call drop issues from last 10 days, my every call gets disconnected withing 30 sec. While doing or receiving call network suddenly gets disappear and because of that my calls get disconnected. Even I am facing issue on Internet data services. I am not able to use net connection. I have done complaint on both issues but still not getting any response from Airtel service.

My contact no . 9967 3030 10.

Sunny Joshi
Tonidhanoa

Jan 21, 2016

MNP PORT IN

I opted for MNP port in from aircel to airtel on 25th dec 2015.

My Aircel SIM Services got disconnected on 31st dec 2015.

Later on my new airtel SIM got activated, and as the network was there i did my televerification for the same.

I was told the services would start within an hour,but unfortunately my services were not yet started.

Strangely, internet services are working ,but my calling and sms services are still not activated.

Every time i call ,it directs me to IVR which says u'r verification process is still in pending state, pls switch and restart ur cell phone after and hour.

Its been almost one month now,but my airtel services are yet to resume.
Called customer,visited airtel stores but in vain.

My prepaid mobile number is 8898642109,and the address of the gallery from where i purchased the Sim card is : A.P .Enterprises, shop no :10, Parvati Niwas,Juhu Gaon,Sec -11,vashi, navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
vbadle

Jan 20, 2016

call drop

It has been observed since past 2 weeks that there is call drop of airtel network within a minute in SEEPZ ANDHERI.
Please resolve this issue ASAP.
gauravdedhia999

Jan 19, 2016

unacceptable behaviour of employee

I have lost my sim card in mumbai local, which belongs to airtel maharashtra circle. I approached the airtel store which is near Gaiwadi in girgam area and ask them to block the sim and issue the new sim card. the employee name PRERNA blocked my sim and said that as the sim is off maharashtra circle you should go near prathana samaja office they will issue a new sim card. I approached the airtel store of prathana samaj brach they told me that sim is off maharashtra circle and did not have the sim off maharashta, so the employee off The girl PRERNA is so dum and unmannered person will returning i told her that if you don't have complete info then why are you send me or any other person there, she has so much ego in her that instead of appolizing me she started arguing with n said to me that i have don't of number of any of employee the but she have right to send there customer over ther. and she is saying that you should not speak with me in this manner. I was in no mood of having any conversation with so foolish person any more who don't know how to speak with a customer...
Onkar Khude

Jan 15, 2016

COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY

>I onkar khude with mobile number as 8897388514 had applied for transfer of my
>prepaid connection to postpaid connection on 4th of Jan,2016.I had subscribed
>for CUG 199 plan as i am an TCS employee. The executive said that the service
>would start in two days but still till date it has not started.
>I am not happy with the kind of service provided. Kindly look into it asap.

Below are the trail mails of your 'PROMPT and GOOD SERVICE'::::

Its been about two weeks now for the service which your executive said would be done in two days.
This is pathetic,if you do not want to provide service please inform me the same.
I am tortured by your service.Have a look at your service in the trail mails.

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

From: "onkar khude"[email protected]
Sent:Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:04:55 +0530
To: "[email protected]"[email protected]
Subject: Re: [|BAL|Ref24684457|] COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)
How much more days should i wait for this work now?

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

From: "onkar khude"[email protected]
Sent:Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:39:38 +0530
To: "[email protected]"[email protected]
Subject: Re: [|BAL|Ref24684457|] COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)

>1. Dealer/Retailer location from where the connection is taken- Kondapur, Hyderabad
>2. SIM Number- 8991921501903042054
>3. Alternate contact number, where you can be reached- 7045250955

>Sent: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:44:15
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: [|BAL|Ref24684457|] COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)
>Dear Customer,
>Greetings from Airtel!
>This is in reference to your email informing us about delay in activating prepaid to postpaid conversion for your Airtel Mobile number 8897388514.
>I understand that delay in the activation of your number has inconvenienced you. In order to further check on the same, request you to respond with the following details:
>1. Dealer/Retailer location from where the connection is taken-
>2. SIM Number-
>3. Alternate contact number, where you can be reached-
>As soon as I receive the above mentioned details, I will coordinate with the concerned team to get the issue resolved.
>For further queries, please email.
>Customer touch points:
>Level 1: Customer care: 121/198 and [email protected], working hours - 24/7.
>Level 2: Nodal Team: [email protected] and (9987234865), working hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
>Level 3: Appellate Authority: [email protected] and (9987244865), working hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
>Please visit our website www.airtel.in for a range of products and services.
Yours sincerely
>Preeti Suman
>bharti airtel limited

>---------Original Message----------
>Cc:
>Sent: 13/01/2016 09:43:26 AM
>Subject: Fw: [|BAL|Ref24549950|] COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)
>Hello,
>Kindly look into my complaint in trail mail.
>From: "onkar khude"[email protected]
>Sent:Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:06:07 +0530
>Cc: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: [|BAL|Ref24549950|] COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)
>Hi,
>I got a call yesterday that today a person will visit my place do verification
>but no one came today. This is disgusting,I want to know whether really you are
>interested in providing me the service?
>I am literally harassed with your pathetic service.
>Sent:Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:44:52 +0530
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref24549950|] COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)
>Dear Onkar Khude,
>Greetings from airtel!
>This is in reference to your email regarding prepaid to postpaid conversion for
>your airtel mobile number 8897388514.
>Our records indicate that your prepaid to postpaid request is on hold since the
>address verification for your number is negative.
>However, basis your email, I have registered a request for reverification. You
>will be contacted by our team in this regard.
>For further queries, please do email.
>Best Regards,
>Noor Mohammed
>Service Specialist
>airtel
>"If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may
>contact Appellate Authority with the SR number. Please click on
>http://airtel.in/applications/xm/MobileAppellateAuth.jsp for Appellate
>Authority details.
>---------Replied Message----------
>Sent: 09/01/2016 07:56:38 PM
>Subject: Re: COMPLAINT REGARDING SERVICE DELAY(8897388514)
>Dear Onkar Khude,
>Greetings from airtel!
>your airtel mobile number 8897388514.
>I have escalated your issue to the concerned department. I shall revert to you
>with the status update within 48 hrs.
>Thank you for your co-operation.
>For further queries, please do email.
>Best Regards,
>Noor Mohammed
>Service Specialist
>airtel
>---------Original Message----------
>Cc:
>Sent: 09/01/2016 03:54:49 PM
>Subject: Fw: Complaint regarding service delay(8897388514)
>From: "onkar khude"[email protected]
>Sent:Sat, 09 Jan 2016 11:02:10 +0530
>Subject: Complaint regarding service delay
>I onkar khude with mobile number as 8897388514 had applied for transfer of my
>prepaid connection to postpaid connection on 4th of Jan,2016.I had subscribed
>for CUG 199 plan as i am an TCS employee. The executive said that the service
>would start in two days but still till date it has not started.
>I am not happy with the kind of service provided. Kindly look into it asap.
asifknight

Jan 13, 2016

Mobile number port not activated

dear
i am writing this after frustration comes out on airtel service. after long petion such fake service person you have
name dikshit from airtel andheri office was talking abuse language.
issue is
i have port my number to 9890199786 docomo to airtel so i have submitted my document 2 times in two months after so many calls my no. got port last night but as i insert my new airtel simcard it was showing network for half n hour after that its gone so my number has still not started. i have made sevral calls to customer care & the Person Mr. Dikshit who always give me wrong information he talk like rubbish i told him about activation issue he replied " so i cant do anything in it do it your self" after secvarl call he replied this is not my concern go to hell & dont call me nothing i can do & use abuse language.
still my number is not activated. i am in emergency please do the needfull get my number 9890199786 activated ASAP.
this request you guys
yatin shirke

Jan 10, 2016

billing issue

Hello sir ,
I write to complent againts airtel
Airtel send me extra internet bill
And they not lisaning me.
Please help me
My monile nomber 9867966333

Yatin shirke
pratik sadhu

Jan 6, 2016

mnp is not done

I give documents for mobile no-9737714140 national port requswbut airtel is not my nomber port in Mumbai circul and idea gujarat port out my nomeber since last 5 days my nomber not working ant not any ans give me airtel customers care
Plz help me
7718835801 is my alt ni
Lalit Patil

Jan 2, 2016

Skill Derby service has been activated automatically and deducted Rs.30.

Skill Derby service has been activated automatically and deducted Rs.30.
Tried to deactivate by sending SMS STOP to 155223 and called to 155223 but replies no. is not a valid number.
Please deactivate this service and credit Rs. 30 to my account.
my no. 9860860609
v_b_u

Dec 18, 2015

No signal coverage

I pity Airtel for its ineffective signal coverage in place like INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLGY in our financial capital of MUMBAI.
senggworks

Dec 14, 2015

CUG not activated

I was activated my mobile Nos from prepaid to postpaid no. are 9892910708 / 9867805759 / 7738503885 / 8828040009 in rs. 99/- plan with 200 minutes free and my above nos are free from each other in the CUG scheme but yet this is not activated and the co is charging me for all calls also i have paid Rs.300/- as an activation charges but that also your company is charged me if you have not supposed to free this 4 nos with each other and Rs 300/- issue then i will go again for prepaid
Please look into this matter & do the needful
Pramod D Shinde
dr hiren patel

Dec 14, 2015

airtel cheating customers

I lost my all balance..around 200 rs suddenly today around 9.00 pm. While massage popping data uaage 300 mb..main balance 0.00 rs.
I routinely using 3g net pack..& it is not still compeleted.
It shows still 29 mb is there. As proof, i m attaching photo below.
I called customer care.
1sr rohit
2nd manoj
After hearing my complain, they transfer my call to so called senior authory..call is on hold around 15 minutes both time..then they cut it down. After snatching money in wrong way, they are also wasting my time.
Pls help me out for justice.

airtel cheating customers

Sumeet Changoiwala

Dec 8, 2015

Incoming call issue

Dissatisfied service from Airtel Every one says within 24 hrs it will be solved and post 10 days it is still the same. Hi am tired of reaching out to all the customer points of airtel, email, gallery, 121 customer care, etc but for more than 10 days now my problem of not receiving incoming calls from Vodafone is not sorted. my number is 9820869099. Please help.
Raj khamkar

Dec 6, 2015

deactivation of service

i have received a message regarding renewal of skillderby service..
i haven't activated any such kind of service. so please deactivate this service.
my mobile number- 9821639793
sumeetg

Dec 4, 2015

recharge

recharge
i have recharged my mobile by 25 rs internet pack by using debit card of bank of Maharashtra , money from my account was received by airtel but i did not receive any recharge pack from airtel. my airtel no is 7715022745
shiv kataiha

Nov 26, 2015

need a call detail

hiee this is shiv kataiha is here I need a call detail of 1st October to 15th october 2015. my number is airtel prepaid 09004401398
email id is: [email protected]
DineshJ

Nov 25, 2015

SERVICE OF GALLERY

Dear Aspirant,

Good Evening!!!

Hope you all are doing well !!!

Hi Myself DINESH.V.JADHAV from Mumbai. I made a plan in the month of September to port my Aircel Prepaid Number to Airtel Prepaid. I personally visited the Gallery of Airtel in Prabhadevi . I Spoke to the Employee about the process. He told me to send a SMS .I forwarded the unique code to the employee Mr.Dhinanath with my documents . he said it will take around 7 days to activate . But unfortunately the services from Airtel was really pathetic . Again I visited the Gallery again in the month of October,2015. Employee Mr.Dhinanath said i lost the documents & code please send it again . Then i did the same process and forwarded the Code n documents . Same commitment i got about 7 working days to activate . Again i wasted the time to visit gallery . Really the experience was pathetic. In November i did the same process of sending SMS to 1900. Same things repeats again and again continuously .

I called to the Customer service Today at 5.00pm & requested for the direct Gallery number . Call was received by Mr.Moulik .Waghela i ask him please help me out with the number he said to send one SMS ( ARC to 121) for address and number of the gallery . I asked him can you help me with the number please .He kept me on hold and transfer the Call to the floor Supervisor Ms.Pooja Kumar. I explained her about the problems which i am facing again and again from the gallery . I requested her to help me with the number please ....she said we don't keep the gallery number n all .

I just want to know from the Service point of view . I am personally not happy with the services at all for the first time in my career with AIRTEL . I want any one who take the responsibility of Quality Assurance feedback to me asap will be highly appreciated .

If i don't get any feedback call or mail regarding the Issue which i am facing i will mail to the higher authority of Consumer Forum .
Tushar Patel

Nov 20, 2015

Sim Card not activated

Dear Sir / Madam,

I've ported my mobile no: 9967009903 from Vodafone to Airtel. (have provided all my documents & verified by airtel people)
After porting formalities got completed i was asked to insert the sim in mobile and call 59059 for tele verification. After doing tele verification i was asked to switch off mobile phone and re insert sim in mobile after half n hour, which i did but the sim card was not active. i called 5 times to Airtel after every half n hour and re inserted the sim card but even after 24hrs my Sim card is still not activated even after verifying 5 times with Airtel people.
Plz Help
Alternate No: 8828009903
anildesai1678

Nov 15, 2015

Online Recharge Failure

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This morning I recharged mobile with Rs.250 through SBI online service. I have been doing this for several time. However this time also it got failed. This is the second time it happened so. Both the times I got confirmation details from SBI, the details of which is as under;

Thank you for using State Bank Internet banking. Your Transaction Ref No IG0AZPMKG3 for Rs.250 on 15-NOV-15 08:18

I have not received any message from airtel saying recharge is done with current balance.

I thought it will get recharged by evening may be due some or other reason but in vain.

I urge Airtel team to be more customer focussed and look at such issues more seriously.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,