Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Feb 28, 2013

regarding less balance after recharge

I had done recharge (TopUp) of Rs.300/- on 27/02/2013 on which I should get Talktime of Rs.310/- but I got only Rs.264 as talktime. When I contact Airtel customer care they are saying that we can't do anything. Before doing recharge I had confirmed with there representative about the recharge and they had told me that on topup of 300/- i will get talktime of 310/- but now they are simply saying that they can't do anything and they they had talk is really horrible. now they had put my no. in blacklist, so i m unable to contact customer care also. Please help me to get back my remaining balance. MY Mobil no> is 9730456710
ankit bajoriya

Feb 28, 2013

regarding less balance after recharge

I had done recharge (TopUp) of Rs.300/- on 27/02/2013 on which I should get Talktime of Rs.310/- but I got only Rs.264 as talktime. When I contact Airtel customer care they are saying that we can't do anything. Before doing recharge I had confirmed with there representative about the recharge and they had told me that on topup of 300/- i will get talktime of 310/- but now they are simply saying that they can't do anything and they they had talk is really horrible. now they had put my no. in blacklist, so i m unable to contact customer care also. Please help me to get back my remaining balance. My mobile no. is 9730456710

Feb 22, 2013

Fake billing charges and false promise

Airtel promised me unlimited data usage per month for Rs 350. At that time there was no 3G and all 2.5G. The name of the plan itself was "unlimited data". I continued that plan for 2 years with the hope when 3G will come I will be able to use same plan even when less costly plans were available.
When 3G launched they simply changed the name of my plan to 2G plan and did not gave me 3G.

Also they kept increasing late fee bill payment fine without any intimation.

Feb 21, 2013

Miss Calls

Hi There,

Someone's been calling me from an Indian Airtel number 8757324953. I don't know who he/she is and when I call back no one answers the phone. I have an Indian number in International roaming (in USA) and don't want to through it away.

Please do something if you can.

Thanks and regards
Keith

Feb 19, 2013

Give me SMS detail

My Airtel number is 9503814334. I need my No. SMS detail time from 14 Feb. 2013 to 15 feb.2013 please send to my mail id all in comming & out going SMS Detail
Mail Id : [email protected]

Feb 16, 2013

refunding charged amount

I am Priya Tadas,regular user of air-tel and my mobile no. is 9975115396.
I have faced issue of auto-downloading of Value Pack four times in January month and charges for each downloading was Rs.99. First time I ignore the deduction but when second time it happened I called 121(customer care) and requested to deactivate the value pack as well as to refund the whole amount and they refunded total amount (Rs.99) for second time. After this incidence, the same history repeated for each week in January month but when I called the customer care(after third time reduction) they told me that they couldn't refund the amount although I told them that they had already refunded the amount for second time.
I would like to mention that after 1st deduction I was pretty much careful while using internet on mobile and I am damn sure that I didn't click on any link.
Now I have changed my plan to postpaid but its my right to get my money back as its not a small amount for me. So Team, I request you all please tell me what should I do to refund the cash (viz, Rs. 297).
Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance.
shubham jadhav

Feb 15, 2013

deactivation of simcard

i want to deactivate my sim card
shubham jadhav

Feb 15, 2013

no good network

no good network and speed

Dec 29, 2012

Sim Registration failed

Namaste Neha,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 29 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga

Dec 3, 2012

i need my call details

My Airtel number is 9503871175
I need my idea call detail time from 05 November 2012 to 26 Nov.. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
kolte yogesh

Nov 30, 2012

poor service

yeah... i am waiting .. plz sort it as early as possible
User872075

Nov 28, 2012

Hottie Naughty from Airtel

I do not got my balance back yet. Also I m afraid to recharge my mobile. Please let me know if you have stopped that service or not.

Kiran Dhanave

Nov 27, 2012

poor service

plz sort it out as early as possible

Nov 22, 2012

Namaste(harshalnaik90),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 Oct. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga

Oct 27, 2012

Online Fraud

For some reason I am not able to add the screenshot,

but i referred the following link for the valid recharges -

Oct 27, 2012

Online Fraud

I am also an victim of the above airtel negligence. I did an recharge of Rs. 54 by looking into your valid recharges page on the airtel website for Maharashtra & Goa.

Upon recharge i received an message stating talk time of Rs 1 & nothing about the free calls of 175 mins as mentioned on your website.

I called up your CSR to discuss the issue, and i must admit you really have some worthless ones serving us. They have no idea about the problem and don't wanna share their names. Upon persistence they disconnected our call thrice. Now we are not able to reach them.

In some worthwhile discussion with them, they informed us that there is no such recharge of Rs 54 for the state of Maharashtra. Upon mentioning that the info is present on website, we were told that the website has old details.

So there are 2 queries -

1) Though the online page reflects your recent updates of the recharge of Rs 95 (validity reduced from 30 to 21 days), but for some reason Rs 54 recharge hasn't been updated?

2) A company of international stature like Airtel has incorrect details on their website. Looking at the above complaint it already has been 3 days. Being from software background, i really don't think you need so much time to rectify such a small problem.

I hope Airtel looks into the matter seriously & stops fooling the people with such cheap tactics. Facing a problem is not the issue, but having to resort third party for such problems is the main issue. Issue should have been resolved directly through Airtel.

Sanjeev

Mobile - 9850904609

Attached screenshot stating the valid recharges as of today (27/10/12)

Oct 26, 2012

Delay in Activating Postpaid Mobile Connection by Airtel

Namaste shital,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

[email protected]tel.com

Oct 26, 2012

Regarding deducted amount

Namaste Mr.Sotani,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 24, 2012

Namaste(harshalnaik90),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 24 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 23, 2012

Today is 24th oct and i am still getting 7-8 kbps

Oct 20, 2012

Today is 21st october

Oct 20, 2012

Cheating

Now they have deactivated my card as in they do not care about anything.I was using the number since 6 years and my only mistake is that I have ported to Airtel. Now I am helpless.

AIRTEL 3G SPEED PROBLEM

No one solv my prob.
i am not getting 3g speed my 3g plan valadity is almost over ...

...
I experience airtel 3g what worst type of service airtel give to
their customers ...
Now m going to port my no. to docomo ...
Docomo provide better 3g service in compare to airtel ...

Its 18th october ...
My prob. is still not solved

Cheating

It's not resolved yet.How can you say it is resolved without any proof and evidences.I am using the cellphone and I know that