Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sunidhi saxena

Aug 13, 2019

Network issue

My pheonse leave in Vista d Lakeshore green palava phase 2 dombivili east thane..he is facing network problem here, also internet facility is not going well..due to internet problem he facing many problems regarding online transaction and all...so kindly provide good network and do it needful..

Jul 2, 2019

Network

Address = Plot No 1 I.T.5, MIDC, Knowledge Park, Airoli Knowledge Park Road, TTC Industrial Area, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708

We are not getting Network for Airtel ,zero service here at above given address

Please assist.

Yasin Shaikh
karan777

Jun 22, 2019

complent for airtel network coverage area prepaid 4g service in all area in nadol city distic pali rajasthan..... not proparly fast network service in this area... so network very slove work... not giving good service your airtel compny ... 4g service are very slove in coverage area prepaid .... NETWORK ARE NOT REACH IN ARAUND IN NADOL CITY...
area detail are giving ....

AT POST NADOL TESIL-- DESURI DISTIC --- PALI
RAJASTHAN PIN CODE -- 306603
VIA --- RANI
CITY--- NADOL
Calmiano

Jun 18, 2019

Network Issue

I have raised a complaint regarding the Network Issue and Internet issue which i am experiencing. this is an ongoing issue from March 2018. there is no Solution given to me yet. i have almost 300GB data but i cannot use it, because of poor network of Airtel. i am given promises it will be taken care, but it hasn't. it has claimed to be one of the fastest network provider which is false. Even in 4G Network am unable to use Internet. please assist. i am paying my Bills on time for services. not for false promises.

vdsouzaaa

Jun 18, 2019

ZERO NETWORK

From past couple of weeks we are facing network issue we cant even use data nor we can use to call anyone during any emergency we are almost 1000 users who are facing the issue my contact number 9004989154
kindly do the needful or else we will stop your service as soon as we can because we are totally dissatisfied so many complaints is also raised for the same issue still your least bothered to do so
kindly resolve network issue as soon as you can
prakash suryawanahi

May 16, 2019

Network Issue

I join airtel network on 21 April 2019 on the first day I face network issue for the same I generate SR complaint about network, but till date network issue not resolve.

Airtel is not providing lower postpaid plan & not allow to port or prepaid.

MOB:8087963662
razeennachan

May 11, 2019

Mot receiving SMS Since last 1month

My self Razeen Nachan.. my mobile no. is 9029567391. i didnt receiving incoming SMS Since 10th of April. i complain many times but there is no response.after that i want to PORT it because of SMS not receiving. but they are not giving me UPC code. please take action against them.. if someone fraud me who is taking blame ? please see it its very urgent. my alternate no. is 7021359336
saikumar9700

Apr 24, 2019

postpaid issue

So many times I have tried to your customer care number. But still now not connecting. What happing is there, I can't understand and My postpaid plan was changed without my permission how to do that.

Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible otherwise I will do further action.

R.V.Saikumar
Ph:- 9700666878
Dipti Kothawade

Mar 4, 2019

Airtel fraud in Postpaid connection

Even after 6 days there is no response from Airtel to look into the issue.
This is really frustrating.
Dipti Kothawade

Feb 26, 2019

Airtel fraud in Postpaid connection

I had taken a postpaid connection from Airtel with number [7710067974] in the month of October.
After using the service for a month I went to Airtel gallery and asked them to close the connection,but they denied saying that once you start any postpaid connection it cannot be closed for 3 months.
I continued to carry the connection for another two months and paid the bills even if I had not used the connection.
Now after the third month they called up and said that we had suspended your connection,clear the last month bill and close the connection.
When I went to gallery the staff at Dombivli(E) gallery [near P P Chambers] responded rudely saying they cannot process my payment and will not close the connection.When I went to another gallery they asked for 300INR more than that was communicated to me. Now because they have not closed the connection I will have to pay another month payment.
Please look into the issue urgently.
GOPALKRISHNAN.V

Jan 12, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE - AIRTEL

Sir/Madam,

Airtel is neither bothered to resolve their Network Issue, nor approving my Port Out request.

Their appellat.west, is continuously repeating the same message again and again. Nearly, more than 90 messages have been exchanged between me and Airtel.

You are requested to take immediate action on the service provider and help me in Porting Out from Airtel, due to poor Network.

With regards,

Gopalkrishnan.V
GOPALKRISHNAN.V

Jan 4, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE

Last year, I port out from Vodafone to Airtel, due to poor service. Now, due to Airtel's poor Network Quality, I am not receiving the call properly, also not able to make the call

In view of this, I had lodged the complaint with the Service Provider last year, which is yet to be resolved.

I have also made a complaint to their [email protected] However, no action has been taken by them for resolving network issue, in-spite of exchange of 60 mails, exchanged from Dec' 2018, till date. They are least bothered about the Network Issue.

They have stopped all sorts of services on my number 9930854550, viz., incoming, outgoing, SMS services, etc., as I have made part payment.

I have requested them to resume the services, so as to enable me to make the remaining payment.

I have also requested them to approve my Port Out request, in view of Poor Network Service, which they are not doing.

You are requested to kindly take up the matter with the service provider, M/s.Airtel.

With regards,

Gopalkrishnan.V
Sunil.Kamthe

Nov 25, 2018

Airtel- India's Bhikar and Falatu network

Myself Sunil Kamthe (9833002712) living in Anand vihar complex, near kharegaon railway crossing, Kalwa Thane and facing Airtel network issues since several years I intimatd about poor 4G/3G network to Airtel customer care several times in last few months. But all my requests and efforts are gone for in vain. Airtel throws all requests to dustbin and are not serious about their poor network in several areas. Lots of people like us are loyal with Airtel but Airtel only loots us very day. They are not able to resolve our network issues. They just ignores the customers issues.
Totally bullshit, cheater,fraud network provider.
And its India's fastest looting network!!! bc.
Swapnil Narkhede

Sep 22, 2018

DoCoMo to airtel prepaid porting issue

When I visit airtel gallery for porting from docomo prepaid to airtel prepaid. There executive said that it is not possible we have error in system for prepaid porting, but if you port your number to airtel postpaid we can do it instantly. I did not understand why so. This is very cheap marketing to there postpaid plans who are now a days very outdated and very costly. No issue if airtel can't port my DoCoMo number then vodafone can do it. Bye bye airtel and will not think about airtel in future also . And suggestions to every one keep away your self from such
company who use such cheap marking strategy.
Nazim007111

Sep 3, 2018

Network issue

Hi I am Nazim. Patwe , I m regular user of airtel network from 4yrs but I upgraded my old sim to airtel 4G simcard and I am facing lot of network issue in my locality my sim is 4G but I m getting network worst than a 2G network,
I live in krantinagar 2nd rabodi Thane (w) 400601,i hope you will fix the issue as soon as possible to experience good 4G network of Airtel or I have to port my sim in some other company network.
kraut720

Aug 29, 2018

Incorrect Balance Deduction 8080445345

on of 14-Aug-18, I got the message of Balance Deduction of 50 Rs. , for kids Zania Service. Balance from my account balance deducted on 01.11 Am, at that time I was sleeping. How can service be activated?
I had not started any of the services by any means,
Kindly refund me money,

Mob NO. 8080445345
Bal Ded . 50 Rs.
Tnikam2

Aug 12, 2018

Recharge has been done but channel not showing not even customer id

I had contacted to customer care of airtel regarding customer id is not showing . They said recharge your dish you will able to see the channels as well as customer id .
But now after recharge nothing is showing and when i contacted again to customer care they are now saying we need to send technician which will cost 150 rs . If so then they should have told me like that i had wouldnt have done any rechage instead i would have taken new jio dish .
Now i lost my 200 rs.
So bad service
jerrythomas

Jul 30, 2018

No signal error

Hi. Please send someone to fix my dish.. I've been getting the "No Signal" prompt after the heavy rains.. Please its my humble request to send an engineer to fix it..

You can contact me at-932104353
smitaijm

Jul 10, 2018

Port out corporate mobile numbers Airtel to Vodafone

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are trying to port out our 27 corporate numbers from Airtel to VOdafone. BUt airtel is rejecting it from past 2-3 months. We have explained them our network issues & they also agreed after that also they are not approving it. Relationship managers also notreplying. Dropped mail to on [email protected] but still no respond. Kindly help us to port out.
Prem Wara

Jun 19, 2018

Pathetic

The worst network I ever came across... Just for name sake you say 4g network speed bit it's worst than 2g
Regret that I switch to Airtel
Voice call issue
Drop call
Worst internet speed...you can imagine I need to use Jio WiFi just to log this complaint.

Pathetic

1234Aka

Jun 13, 2018

Use Bad language

I Have received call from +918693051422 from Airtel for mobile network porting, ( On 13th June 2018 at 13:09 ) Then i said them i don't want to port in another network and i am with my current network, after that person Named Mr .Tushar use abusing language and disconnect the call.
Bhavesh Singh

Jun 10, 2018

Recharge failed but amount was deducted.

I did an online recharge of 359 on 18/05/2018 on airtel.in to my prepaid phone number the rehrage failed but amount was deducted.
Payment Failed: Your recent transaction for Airtel Mobile Number: 7738628140, Amount- Rs. 359.0 and Txn ID ############ has failed. Please click on the below link to try again. https://pay.airtel.in/red/r/3cc96c6ds

Please look after the issue and refund as soon as possible! Also terrible network coverage in my area. But refund my amount first please.
zoebshaikh0

Jun 2, 2018

retrieve call logs

Pls retrieve my call logs (incoming and outgoing)
for my airtel prepaid mobile no. 91 7709569927.

for the period from
10 may 2017 to 27 may 2017
its urgent.
and retrieve my call log information on emaid id
ASHU_11

May 21, 2018

Regards of Recharge

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is kindly to notify you that I had initiated a recharge of Rs. 448 on 19 May 2018 at 12:10 am through My Airtel App wherein no message was reflected regarding the recharge done from your end whereas Amount for the same was debited from my account. I had called their Call Centre 121 regarding the same wherein reply from one of the Seniors to my request was that the recharge was not successful and you might initiate another recharge. I had confirmed a couple of times whether he was sure that the recharge was not successful and after confirmation from his end I had initiated another recharge of Rs. 448 at 2:08 am which I had done through airtel.in website and the same was successful whereas the previous recharge done at 12:10 am is also now active which I noticed today i.e on 21st May 2018 at around 9.00 pm after visiting My Airtel App. I had called their Call Centre 121 to clarify the same and requested them to discard either one of the recharges done wherein they requested to drop a mail regrading the same. I am unsatisfied with the things I was asked to do as it was their Senior persons mistake due to which I am suffering for the same. Kindly help me regarding the same. Kindly do the needful.

Thanking You
Ashutosh D Matkar
ASHU_11

May 21, 2018

Regards of Recharge

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is kindly to notify you that I had initiated a recharge of Rs. 448 on 19 May 2018 at 12:10 am through My Airtel App wherein no message was reflected regarding the recharge done from your end whereas Amount for the same was debited from my account. I had called their Call Centre 121 regarding the same wherein reply from one of the Seniors to my request was that the recharge was not successful and you might initiate another recharge. I had confirmed a couple of times whether he was sure that the recharge was not successful and after confirmation from his end I had initiated another recharge of Rs. 448 at 2:08 am which I had done through airtel.in website and the same was successful whereas the previous recharge done at 12:10 am is also now active which I noticed today i.e on 21st May 2018 at around 9.00 pm after visiting My Airtel App. I had called their Call Centre 121 to clarify the same and requested them to discard either one of the recharges done wherein they requested to drop a mail regrading the same. I am unsatisfied with the things I am asked to do as it was their Senior persons mistake due to which I am suffering for the same. Kindly help me regarding the same. This might be their new business practice for consumers for not slipping to another Telecom operators

Thanking You
Ashutosh D Matkar

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand