Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Pallavi kapure

Jun 14, 2020

Recharge done on wrong number

Recharge done on wrong number of 2498rs on 14/06/2020 at 02:36 pm

Wrong number: 9867877617
Correct number: 9867877647
Transaction id: ############
Payment through: Airtel app

Please revert it on the correct number.
Direndra Shakya

Jun 3, 2020

Balance deducted from bank account, recharge msg not came, plan not activated

Recharge
I have done recharge on mobile no of 755 rs. Money has been deducted my bank account. Recharge was successful but message not came on mobile. And recarge plan not activated
K.D.Bhawalkar

Jun 2, 2020

ID 3000759847

I had made monthly subscription payment of ₹320/-for my Airtel dth ID 3000759847 by internet banking on yesterday i.e.on my due date 01/06/2020 from my SBI a/c. Today on 02/06/2020 my dth services has been suspended due to no balance.I have tried to contact Airtel dth executives by several toll free nos.but found that service is not available now due to covid19.My trans.reference no.is 10441505295IGAISDHBH0 and subscription amount ₹ 320/- has been debited from account.I have no other way to complaint.Kindly do the needful. Thanking you. K. D. Bhawalkar.
Manoj pandhrinath bagul

May 3, 2020

Port sim but service not activeted

Hii..my mo.no.is 7741801824 was port - idea to airtel but service not activeted...I am face difficulty ...plz solve problem as soon as possible.(port appx.2month).
Rajkonar

Apr 15, 2020

Money detected but recharge failed

I done recharge of 558 Airtel offer plan via Airtel app , payment done via Google pay upi but money deducted but recharge not happened, I am sending the details of Google pay transaction SC.

Money detected but recharge failed

Akshata yad

Apr 10, 2020

Recharged a wrong number

I have recharged a wrong number via google pay.
Wrong number -9665375176
Correct number-9665375173
Amount-598
I have attached the details of the payment below
Kindly look into the problem and please help me with the refunding process.

Recharged a wrong number

Sunidhi saxena

Aug 13, 2019

Network issue

My pheonse leave in Vista d Lakeshore green palava phase 2 dombivili east thane..he is facing network problem here, also internet facility is not going well..due to internet problem he facing many problems regarding online transaction and all...so kindly provide good network and do it needful..

Jul 2, 2019

Network

Address = Plot No 1 I.T.5, MIDC, Knowledge Park, Airoli Knowledge Park Road, TTC Industrial Area, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708

We are not getting Network for Airtel ,zero service here at above given address

Please assist.

Yasin Shaikh
karan777

Jun 22, 2019

complent for airtel network coverage area prepaid 4g service in all area in nadol city distic pali rajasthan..... not proparly fast network service in this area... so network very slove work... not giving good service your airtel compny ... 4g service are very slove in coverage area prepaid .... NETWORK ARE NOT REACH IN ARAUND IN NADOL CITY...
area detail are giving ....

AT POST NADOL TESIL-- DESURI DISTIC --- PALI
RAJASTHAN PIN CODE -- 306603
VIA --- RANI
CITY--- NADOL
Calmiano

Jun 18, 2019

Network Issue

I have raised a complaint regarding the Network Issue and Internet issue which i am experiencing. this is an ongoing issue from March 2018. there is no Solution given to me yet. i have almost 300GB data but i cannot use it, because of poor network of Airtel. i am given promises it will be taken care, but it hasn't. it has claimed to be one of the fastest network provider which is false. Even in 4G Network am unable to use Internet. please assist. i am paying my Bills on time for services. not for false promises.

vdsouzaaa

Jun 18, 2019

ZERO NETWORK

From past couple of weeks we are facing network issue we cant even use data nor we can use to call anyone during any emergency we are almost 1000 users who are facing the issue my contact number 9004989154
kindly do the needful or else we will stop your service as soon as we can because we are totally dissatisfied so many complaints is also raised for the same issue still your least bothered to do so
kindly resolve network issue as soon as you can
prakash suryawanahi

May 16, 2019

Network Issue

I join airtel network on 21 April 2019 on the first day I face network issue for the same I generate SR complaint about network, but till date network issue not resolve.

Airtel is not providing lower postpaid plan & not allow to port or prepaid.

MOB:8087963662
razeennachan

May 11, 2019

Mot receiving SMS Since last 1month

My self Razeen Nachan.. my mobile no. is 9029567391. i didnt receiving incoming SMS Since 10th of April. i complain many times but there is no response.after that i want to PORT it because of SMS not receiving. but they are not giving me UPC code. please take action against them.. if someone fraud me who is taking blame ? please see it its very urgent. my alternate no. is 7021359336
saikumar9700

Apr 24, 2019

postpaid issue

So many times I have tried to your customer care number. But still now not connecting. What happing is there, I can't understand and My postpaid plan was changed without my permission how to do that.

Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible otherwise I will do further action.

R.V.Saikumar
Ph:- 9700666878
Dipti Kothawade

Mar 4, 2019

Airtel fraud in Postpaid connection

Even after 6 days there is no response from Airtel to look into the issue.
This is really frustrating.
Dipti Kothawade

Feb 26, 2019

Airtel fraud in Postpaid connection

I had taken a postpaid connection from Airtel with number [7710067974] in the month of October.
After using the service for a month I went to Airtel gallery and asked them to close the connection,but they denied saying that once you start any postpaid connection it cannot be closed for 3 months.
I continued to carry the connection for another two months and paid the bills even if I had not used the connection.
Now after the third month they called up and said that we had suspended your connection,clear the last month bill and close the connection.
When I went to gallery the staff at Dombivli(E) gallery [near P P Chambers] responded rudely saying they cannot process my payment and will not close the connection.When I went to another gallery they asked for 300INR more than that was communicated to me. Now because they have not closed the connection I will have to pay another month payment.
Please look into the issue urgently.
GOPALKRISHNAN.V

Jan 12, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE - AIRTEL

Sir/Madam,

Airtel is neither bothered to resolve their Network Issue, nor approving my Port Out request.

Their appellat.west, is continuously repeating the same message again and again. Nearly, more than 90 messages have been exchanged between me and Airtel.

You are requested to take immediate action on the service provider and help me in Porting Out from Airtel, due to poor Network.

With regards,

Gopalkrishnan.V
GOPALKRISHNAN.V

Jan 4, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE

Last year, I port out from Vodafone to Airtel, due to poor service. Now, due to Airtel's poor Network Quality, I am not receiving the call properly, also not able to make the call

In view of this, I had lodged the complaint with the Service Provider last year, which is yet to be resolved.

I have also made a complaint to their [email protected] However, no action has been taken by them for resolving network issue, in-spite of exchange of 60 mails, exchanged from Dec' 2018, till date. They are least bothered about the Network Issue.

They have stopped all sorts of services on my number 9930854550, viz., incoming, outgoing, SMS services, etc., as I have made part payment.

I have requested them to resume the services, so as to enable me to make the remaining payment.

I have also requested them to approve my Port Out request, in view of Poor Network Service, which they are not doing.

You are requested to kindly take up the matter with the service provider, M/s.Airtel.

With regards,

Gopalkrishnan.V
Sunil.Kamthe

Nov 25, 2018

Airtel- India's Bhikar and Falatu network

Myself Sunil Kamthe (9833002712) living in Anand vihar complex, near kharegaon railway crossing, Kalwa Thane and facing Airtel network issues since several years I intimatd about poor 4G/3G network to Airtel customer care several times in last few months. But all my requests and efforts are gone for in vain. Airtel throws all requests to dustbin and are not serious about their poor network in several areas. Lots of people like us are loyal with Airtel but Airtel only loots us very day. They are not able to resolve our network issues. They just ignores the customers issues.
Totally bullshit, cheater,fraud network provider.
And its India's fastest looting network!!! bc.
Swapnil Narkhede

Sep 22, 2018

DoCoMo to airtel prepaid porting issue

When I visit airtel gallery for porting from docomo prepaid to airtel prepaid. There executive said that it is not possible we have error in system for prepaid porting, but if you port your number to airtel postpaid we can do it instantly. I did not understand why so. This is very cheap marketing to there postpaid plans who are now a days very outdated and very costly. No issue if airtel can't port my DoCoMo number then vodafone can do it. Bye bye airtel and will not think about airtel in future also . And suggestions to every one keep away your self from such
company who use such cheap marking strategy.
Nazim007111

Sep 3, 2018

Network issue

Hi I am Nazim. Patwe , I m regular user of airtel network from 4yrs but I upgraded my old sim to airtel 4G simcard and I am facing lot of network issue in my locality my sim is 4G but I m getting network worst than a 2G network,
I live in krantinagar 2nd rabodi Thane (w) 400601,i hope you will fix the issue as soon as possible to experience good 4G network of Airtel or I have to port my sim in some other company network.
kraut720

Aug 29, 2018

Incorrect Balance Deduction 8080445345

on of 14-Aug-18, I got the message of Balance Deduction of 50 Rs. , for kids Zania Service. Balance from my account balance deducted on 01.11 Am, at that time I was sleeping. How can service be activated?
I had not started any of the services by any means,
Kindly refund me money,

Mob NO. 8080445345
Bal Ded . 50 Rs.
Tnikam2

Aug 12, 2018

Recharge has been done but channel not showing not even customer id

I had contacted to customer care of airtel regarding customer id is not showing . They said recharge your dish you will able to see the channels as well as customer id .
But now after recharge nothing is showing and when i contacted again to customer care they are now saying we need to send technician which will cost 150 rs . If so then they should have told me like that i had wouldnt have done any rechage instead i would have taken new jio dish .
Now i lost my 200 rs.
So bad service
jerrythomas

Jul 30, 2018

No signal error

Hi. Please send someone to fix my dish.. I've been getting the "No Signal" prompt after the heavy rains.. Please its my humble request to send an engineer to fix it..

You can contact me at-932104353
smitaijm

Jul 10, 2018

Port out corporate mobile numbers Airtel to Vodafone

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are trying to port out our 27 corporate numbers from Airtel to VOdafone. BUt airtel is rejecting it from past 2-3 months. We have explained them our network issues & they also agreed after that also they are not approving it. Relationship managers also notreplying. Dropped mail to on [email protected] but still no respond. Kindly help us to port out.