Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Akansha Poddar

May 19, 2018

Useless charges on postpaid bills

Since 8 months i have to adjust unnecessary charges added to bill continuously. Airtel service provider is worst in service. I took two postpaid card with same alternate number. Everytime bill amount increased and charged and for the same call and make them to solve. So to avoid all the callings i stopped using one of postpaid card and didn't even paid last bill because of such worst service. Now they even affected the sevices on my number also.
I am even ready to pay the bill but they arey charging amount rs.2900/- and the actual usage bill is 352/-. Why i will pay extra charge for which i have not used.
hipraneta1

May 6, 2018

Needed Call Details last one year

I want my call Details regarding my number 8433833899 from May 2017 to April 2018 .
Please take it in consideration because I am facing fake allegations by my colleagues that I am transferring company’s secrets information to another company.
I am about to lose my job if I didn’t get these call records.
Please help me
My email [email protected]

Please do needful as soon as possible
Thanks & best Regards
Vipul Mishra
RohanVivera

Mar 14, 2018

Money deducted from bank but transaction failed

I have the transaction ID and the information that the transaction failed but the money was still deducted from my bank account.. Need a refund

Money deducted from bank but transaction failed

Priyank Mulekar

Mar 12, 2018

Does not get the Cash back money

I have done the 1st transaction of rs.199 net pack, the offer was to get flat 50% cash back but get not get the Cash back
btirthesh

Mar 4, 2018

unwanted vas activation

my mobile nmbr 7387837548
on my mobile 4 VAS activated today without my permission.
almost my 75rs were deducted.
this VAS were activated without my permission.
please stop this nonsense VAS. i dont want any of it.
rohansingh2492

Mar 4, 2018

Wrong Sale representation

Few days back I decided to port my number from Vodafone to Airtel on 15th Feb 2018.

As per discussion with Airtel representative:
1 No further bills would be received from my prev. telecom supplier i.e. Vodafone (which made me a bit suspicious)
2 Airtel Plan of Rs.399
3 Amazon prime Membership for 1year (on plan of Rs. 399)

What actually happened
1 Vodafone raised a bill for rental for the month of Feb 2018 (so for the month of Feb I am compelled to pay for both Airtel & Vodafone.)
2 Airtel Plan of Rs. 499
3 Membership would be cancelled if transferred to Rs. 399 Plan

It is an sheer attempt to achieve sales target irrespective of what complications the consumer faces.
Sampada Prabhakar

Feb 2, 2018

amount deducted but recharge not done

Yesterday i have recharged My mobile 9967771953 through EBSTalence Technology (Ref No. ############) Rs. 40. Amount deducted from my saving account but recharge not received so refund my money.

Sagar.
renisan

Feb 2, 2018

Extra Charges

Dear All, This is the second time that Airtel has added additional amount in my bill. I have choose a plan of Rs. 399/- and I have my internet data pack upto 40GB which I am still using but still they have added one time charges, Airtel is big time cheaters and I have lost my trust completely.
Gayatri Giri

Jan 29, 2018

Amt deducted but no refund made

I had done recharge from online portal of airtel.in for Rs448(total rs 896).Amount was deducted twice on 9th jan,18 and the recharge was unsuccessful.After contacting a the officer from airtel outlet ,he said the refund will be done within 15 days. It's 29th Jan,18 today but no amt has been received till date.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible.
For any queries please contact on 7710914616
Saps1086

Jan 23, 2018

Superstore service is been activated on my number without my consent

At night 2am airtel has activated superstore services on my number and deducted ₹99 from my account without my consent.I need my money back refunded.
Sanjayd745

Dec 25, 2017

Airtel store

Misbehaving of Airtel employee gone to store for a reason of network problem they r saying u call customer care they will be able to help u we can't do anything so why r there store... Open this is our digital India we can do everything online so why is there Airtel store to help us or to just take a franchise and do what ever they want... Plzz help me for this..
Sanjayd745

Dec 25, 2017

Airtel store

The store person is not helping in any way just telling u call customer care they will help u... I can't do anything then why is the store here to help us or ignore us...
Shraddhavhatkar

Nov 14, 2017

Mobile Bill

Fix my Mobile bill issue... My no is off still mobile bill is generated n evn i had said i want to deactivate my no still my bill is generating plsss do it fix it asap
Vishnu0082

Nov 13, 2017

4g internet working very slow for prepaid

Airtel 4g internet connection 399 plan for prepaid connection is working very very slow and also disconnect continuously.
Please take action about it..

Mahesh Khatri

Nov 13, 2017

BILL

DEAR
MY NUMBER SEND BILL HIGH AS COMPLAIN THEN THEY REDUSED MY BILL BUT STILL NOT REFLECTING THE SAME AND 15 AND ABOVE WE GIVEN COMPLAIN AGAINST CALL DROP AND NO NETWORK BUT STILL NO RESPONDING THE SAME.
HEREBY REQUEST TO TELECOM DEPARTMENT WE ARE PAYING CHARGES ON CALL DROP SO PLS CLEAR THIS ISSUE ASAP.
Inayatdalvi

Port in

I have done port form Vodafone to Airtel, I was told that very next moment service of Airtel will start but my Vodafone network has gone but Airtel has no network.
dr.suaro

MENTAL HARASSMENT

I have applied for MNP from Vodafone to AIRTEL. After 7 days my Vodafone network disconnected but Airtel Network didn't yet come. I have called customer care multiple times but I was suggested to visit Airtel store every time. I have visited Airtel store multiple times but it's closed during working hours. I tweeted to @airtel_presence and I was called by them and informed that I have to visit different Airtel store. I visited another Airtel store but I was informed that my porting process is not yet completed so I was suggested to visit Vodafone store. After visiting Vodafone store I was told that since the connection is already disconnected with Vodafone so nothing can be done. I was suggested to visit Airtel store again. I visited different Airtel store but I was again told to visit Vodafone store. Airtel is playing cat and mouse game here.

All my bank account and online accounts are linked with this number. I can't make call or any monetary transactions. I am being mentally harassed by Airtel. Please resolve my issues within 24 hours otherwise I have to plead for Justice in Supreme Court.

My number is 8984127733
dr.suaro

Harassment

I have applied for MNP but after seven days my old sim network(Vodafone) got disconnected but I didn't have Airtel Network in my new sim. It's 4 days over but still the issue is not yet resolved. I tried to visit Airtel store multiple times, but it's closed Everytime. I tweeted to @airtel_presence and they called and replied to visit different store. Other Airtel store said that they can't find my name in their database because my porting process is not yet completed. They told to visit Vodafone store. But Vodafone store replied that since the network is gone from their end so I have to visit Airtel store only. I called again to customer care but they are behaving unnaturally.
Shraddhavhatkar

Nov 8, 2017

Mobile Bill

My number ws not in service frm past 3 months still its bill is generated as i have not evn use it, number ws not in service and i don't want that number kindly fix tht un used bill issue ...
shadraza

Nov 4, 2017

uncivilised behaviour

It is to bring to your notice that one of your employee Mr Kailash(representative at airtel gallery at kasarvadavli,godhbander road,thane west, opposite to nexa showroom)is behaving savagely to me who is an airtel customer.He is not addressing my issues of converting my post paid no to a prepaid one . He is even rejecting my request to accept an application regarding this process. This is also a complain against his uncivilised behaviour to a regular airtel customer.
Please take this issue into immediate consideration & resolve my problem.

Shad Raza
Flat No-1201,C1 -Spring Valley, Puranik City,Godhbandar road,Thane(west)
Landmark-opposite to vedhant hospital

yengandulnitin

Oct 27, 2017

postpaid to prepaid connection

Dear
Sir I Am Surendra Sharma The Distributor Of Balaji Hp Gas Agency According To Your Airtel Providers Have Problem Issue
Regarding Postpaid To Prepaid With Our Numbers 7410055201 - 7410055215 We Wanted Our Numbers Should be In Prepaid
Pls Take An Action On it.

postpaid to prepaid connection postpaid to prepaid connection

Pankajkothari51

Sep 16, 2017

For low speed on internet as per data plan

My self pankaj kothari having mobile no 9860061063 since 15yrs but today i m not satisfied with my services form airtel i m not getting speed as per my plan rs 349, i had complained to customer ćare but they r saying that its is on upradation process at every area...n cant say how much time it will take. My plan was expired n was not able to use the data n my data was wasted....again i had recharged for plan at rs 349 on 16 september 2017 n same us not able to use my data.....again i called customer care this time they said that ur on roaming so u r facing the problem but i said since 8 yrs i m in roaming i had not faced this problem the y from now onword then they suggested to complaint at this site....n i am hoping that my complaint will be solved n my money would be refuned which was wasted sill not able to use my data u can check the usage its wasted ....other wise i will opt for PORT IF I AM NOT UR LOYAL CUSTOMER.....waitn for reply
RAJENDRA PHANSE

Sep 14, 2017

WRONG EXCESS BILL HARASSMENT

My wife was using Airtel post paid services for mobile no.9769582219 for couple of years, We were being charged around Rs.600/-
per month,the scheme was being used for long time. There was a phone call on the said mobile assuring her that as her bill will become even less than Rs, 600/- including all the tax, if she changes her plan that is being suggested to her.
As the billing amount was promised to be reduced further below than Rs.600/- she said YES,
After that we received bills in the range of Rs.1000/- and plus but as my wife was travelling during that period we paid those bills,believing that due to ROAMING the billing must have been more.
Then we received a bill of Rs.2000/- plus which we went and enquired in tha Airtel gallery at Thane.They informed us that you have accepted a scheme of Rs.1600/- per month, Hence this bill,We refused to pay that wrong and excess bill.We demanded that we be given the copy of recording of the conversation of acceptance.That was not given to us.We had told them via e mail that we are ready and willing to pay the bill as per the actual usage and by the earlier scheme.
The phone is disconnected and WE ARE RECEIVING PHONE CALLS FROM VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS ON BEHALF OF AIRTEL FOR RECOVERY OF THE BILLS.THEY ARE ALSO MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS THAT WE HAVE TAKEN LOANS FROM THEM ETC.SOME PEOPLE ARE CALLING AND STATING THAT THEY ARE CALLING FROM COURTS IN DELHI, MUMBAI.
Vijay vadma

Sep 13, 2017

Postpaid to prepaid

My is thta i have request for prepaid sim from postpaid and also done full and final settlement on 1sep 17 but still my card is working in postpaid. And also spoken with customer service person the thold me till slove by 12 still my. I have not got any solution.
This my indcluction the and the person too which i have spoken on 11sep 17 . 2533985394. Babita.

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand