Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Shraddhavhatkar

Nov 8, 2017

Mobile Bill

My number ws not in service frm past 3 months still its bill is generated as i have not evn use it, number ws not in service and i don't want that number kindly fix tht un used bill issue ...
shadraza

Nov 4, 2017

uncivilised behaviour

It is to bring to your notice that one of your employee Mr Kailash(representative at airtel gallery at kasarvadavli,godhbander road,thane west, opposite to nexa showroom)is behaving savagely to me who is an airtel customer.He is not addressing my issues of converting my post paid no to a prepaid one . He is even rejecting my request to accept an application regarding this process. This is also a complain against his uncivilised behaviour to a regular airtel customer.
Please take this issue into immediate consideration & resolve my problem.

Shad Raza
Flat No-1201,C1 -Spring Valley, Puranik City,Godhbandar road,Thane(west)
Landmark-opposite to vedhant hospital

yengandulnitin

Oct 27, 2017

postpaid to prepaid connection

Dear
Sir I Am Surendra Sharma The Distributor Of Balaji Hp Gas Agency According To Your Airtel Providers Have Problem Issue
Regarding Postpaid To Prepaid With Our Numbers 7410055201 - 7410055215 We Wanted Our Numbers Should be In Prepaid
Pls Take An Action On it.

postpaid to prepaid connection postpaid to prepaid connection

Pankajkothari51

Sep 16, 2017

For low speed on internet as per data plan

My self pankaj kothari having mobile no 9860061063 since 15yrs but today i m not satisfied with my services form airtel i m not getting speed as per my plan rs 349, i had complained to customer Δ‡are but they r saying that its is on upradation process at every area...n cant say how much time it will take. My plan was expired n was not able to use the data n my data was wasted....again i had recharged for plan at rs 349 on 16 september 2017 n same us not able to use my data.....again i called customer care this time they said that ur on roaming so u r facing the problem but i said since 8 yrs i m in roaming i had not faced this problem the y from now onword then they suggested to complaint at this site....n i am hoping that my complaint will be solved n my money would be refuned which was wasted sill not able to use my data u can check the usage its wasted ....other wise i will opt for PORT IF I AM NOT UR LOYAL CUSTOMER.....waitn for reply
RAJENDRA PHANSE

Sep 14, 2017

WRONG EXCESS BILL HARASSMENT

My wife was using Airtel post paid services for mobile no.9769582219 for couple of years, We were being charged around Rs.600/-
per month,the scheme was being used for long time. There was a phone call on the said mobile assuring her that as her bill will become even less than Rs, 600/- including all the tax, if she changes her plan that is being suggested to her.
As the billing amount was promised to be reduced further below than Rs.600/- she said YES,
After that we received bills in the range of Rs.1000/- and plus but as my wife was travelling during that period we paid those bills,believing that due to ROAMING the billing must have been more.
Then we received a bill of Rs.2000/- plus which we went and enquired in tha Airtel gallery at Thane.They informed us that you have accepted a scheme of Rs.1600/- per month, Hence this bill,We refused to pay that wrong and excess bill.We demanded that we be given the copy of recording of the conversation of acceptance.That was not given to us.We had told them via e mail that we are ready and willing to pay the bill as per the actual usage and by the earlier scheme.
The phone is disconnected and WE ARE RECEIVING PHONE CALLS FROM VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS ON BEHALF OF AIRTEL FOR RECOVERY OF THE BILLS.THEY ARE ALSO MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS THAT WE HAVE TAKEN LOANS FROM THEM ETC.SOME PEOPLE ARE CALLING AND STATING THAT THEY ARE CALLING FROM COURTS IN DELHI, MUMBAI.
Vijay vadma

Sep 13, 2017

Postpaid to prepaid

My is thta i have request for prepaid sim from postpaid and also done full and final settlement on 1sep 17 but still my card is working in postpaid. And also spoken with customer service person the thold me till slove by 12 still my. I have not got any solution.
This my indcluction the and the person too which i have spoken on 11sep 17 . 2533985394. Babita.
khld.zubair

Sep 11, 2017

didnt get recharge

didnt get recharge but money deducted even though got msg

thanks for using sbi debit card for a purchase worth 244 on POS PAYUST000001653
airtel16/mum/prepaid txn#############.
Imran mughal

Aug 21, 2017

Fooling the Customer

I'm complaining about the airtel because the company making fool of the customer they launch the plan but not provide to every customer when i call them they giving me excuses of system upgrading abd marketing team issue
Sir from last 10 days i have in trouble because of the airtel
RupaliBarve

Aug 20, 2017

Incorrect name

I have taken airtel prepaid sim in 2013, now I am receiving messages to link aadhar to my airtel no. I.e.7387540507, otherwise services will be discontinued.
When I visited airtel retailer, I came to know about my name is wrongly mentioned, so I am not able to link my aadhar, inspite of all documents, I have to suffer, who is responsible for this?
Airtel people are not able to help in this regard.

Rupali Barve
Virar Mumbai
meenakshi guleria

Aug 15, 2017

recharge

recharge amount deducted from account but did not get the recharge done on my no 8627007330 from airtel app
Bhavesh r Mehta

Aug 9, 2017

Network problem

We are continuously request to your outlet staff, regarding network issue at my home & office, i have 23 cocp connection, we have sent a mail to your airtel complaint mail id, but no respose, if you really want to continue your all connection, please visit at our registered address, don't call to us, this is your last chance to rectify your services, otherwise we will port the all connection 23+ our other attached group, please note & reply.

Bhavesh Mehta
Lipi Industrial Services
Pradeep Gupta

Aug 7, 2017

wrong information and bad network

i want to complain regarding airtel network

i have complain regarding airtel service provider, i have complain for 7 times for bad network but they have done nothing and closed my complain, i am complaining them from last 5 month but still not resolved but still i have paid there monthly bill on time every month and now i want to shift on other network but i want airtel to pay my money which i have paid from last 5 month and request u to charge a penelty for not resolving there network issue
Ddinesh

Aug 4, 2017

no network

i m dinesh i m old airtel customer now i have taken new postpaid card but there is no network at my residence & my office also below are my house & office address please see to it

residence address: 304,shiv siddhi apt, tiwari nagar, mahesh park, tulinj road, nallasopara east
office address : E-com Expess , shop no: 1/2 Gulmohar apt, wagheshwari hill, nallasopara west 401203

DINESH DEVLEKAR
JCRao

Aug 3, 2017

Erratic network and horrible call drops for over 4 months

My mobile number is 9892329151. Pathetic problem of erratic network and instant call drop for the past over 4 months. Not able to attend even one call clearly. Network flickers and suddenly drops. Have been registering complaints for the past over 4 months. Umpteen number of calls from Airtel call centre but to no avail at all. Changed SIM card twice and phone once. Problem does not get resolved at all. Perhaps, Airtel does not care about customers any more or lost the ability to redress the customer complaints. I am facing this problem for the first time in the past over 14 years. I feel, I might need to switch service provider
Puneetdubey

Jul 16, 2017

BAD SERVICE

I have 8 years old Airtel DTH connection and last some days issue in network .
I called to airtel call center and speak withsome one regarding said issue and she confirmed me ,engineer will come 15/07/201 at your home and solve said issue.
on 15/07/2017 engineer come and say ,he will come agin in 15 mints but till time no body come and again i had registered a complain regarding my issue .
Again call center person told today our engineer will come and sended me his mobile no also ,but when i called him he was saying charges of 500 rs .
i told him agree for 500 please come but he not came.
when i called to customer care some on told me in your are local cable oprater issues.

I do not understatnd when on 15/07/2017 mr namdev come at my residence he told me coming in 15 mints but now saying cable oprater issue.
its service oprator issue how solve my problem.
i am paying every month charges but they ar not given me service and always false commitment.
call center person told about 150 rs charges but engineer told 500 rs over call .
my humble request help me asap.
my 1st complain no is ref no, 63112683 dated 14/07/2017
my 1st complain no is ref no , 63162892 dated 15/07/2017
Vinod76342

Jul 9, 2017

Signal issue

It's worst thing from Airtel DTH TV is signal not getting also we need to pay the amount but their person visiting our place also we need to pay amount. Now a days Airtel is worst. I complain about signal issue they are asking amount for visiting our place.
darshan1512

Jul 7, 2017

Call Drop or Call Ended error

I'm airtel user since ages and now I'm using Airtel Postpaid along with Jio4G connection. Airtel Sim is in slot 1 and Jio 4g in slot 2. For calling, I'm using Airtel and for Data, Jio4G.

Since last 1 week, I'm facing a problem while connecting the calls through airtel. I'm not able to make calls when Jio4G is on. I can be able to make calls from Jio4G but not through Airtel in both 4g and 2g network.

I'm having airtel new upgraded sim.

Kindly help me to resolve the problem.
kanuprakash

Jun 21, 2017

not given said plan

I have received call from deepa / sunil mobile no 7738175236 / 7303939869 from air tel company Representative. they said me that they are offering me plan 750 minutes local + std , 200 sms, 890 mb Data monthly 199 Rental. After activation of my sim card i have come to know that this plan is not activate instead of this plan i have get 595 minutes local+std.
sneha.kalgutkar

Jun 6, 2017

Unsecure delivery of sim card

hi. I had raised a request for 4G sim card through airtel website. I received my sim card in 5 days but it was delivered in unsecured way. The sim card chip was handed over directly in hand by delivery boy. Usually when we get a new sim card it is placed in a sealed envelope, but this time there was no envelope, no cover alongwith sim card. It was just the chip.

I had called up 121 to check if this is the way sim card is delivered, they told me to send an email to [email protected] I did send an email but there was no response, no acknowledgement from anyone.

Can some one at airtel please respond to my enquiry and if this is the same way how airtel delivers Sim card to all its customers then i do not feel it is safe to use Airtel anyome.
Milind Jadhav

May 31, 2017

No network range

Myself Milind Jadhav having Airtel SIM but not having Airtel network range at my home.wen I walk outside home range is there.please resolve this issue.as early as possible..
My address is Audumber co.op.hsg.soc. Gaulwada Parnaka Vasai West 401201.
cabhavin

May 29, 2017

Outgoing calls barred from dubai to india when i am in dubai

This is with reference to Airtel Maharastra circle no. 9975255267. I am currently in Dubai with international plan and roaming activated. I do not having any outstanding payment with Airtel. All service except outgoing to India is working. Outgoing call to India is barred by Airtel without any reason or clarification. I am calling daily from 6 to 7 days and i am daily promised to resolve in 4 to 24 hours. My compliant no. is 76407328 and 76517005. registered on 23 May 2017. Kindly help me to get outgoing activated as i have already subscribed plan of Rs. 3,999 per month and not able to use the service. This is highly inconvenient when I am out of country.
Nitin Parte

May 18, 2017

Cheating with me

Dear Sir / Madam,

Airtel give me offer 1 GB data per day on my 3G Handset and 4G Sim-card No.7900155216 for 12 months.After one

month they change my offer only 50 MB data for one month. This cheating with me. So please give me my first

offer.
rohan.nerakr

May 15, 2017

airtel networks-Internet issue

I am face problem of Internet in my office premise.My mobile networks is full in my 2nd floor office premise and same network when i go to ground level. Im able to use my internet service.But same service i didnt get in my 2nd floor premise in full network.I have many time log complaint in airtel customer care.last 4 weeks airtel customer care is only logging my complaint. last 4 week the customer care has given me 5 complaint number and all those complaint has close with my confirmation of my issue resolve. Next call they give me the new complaint number and The customer care person saying "Our technical team will call and resolve ur issue in 3 days".The dialog is fix..Same story is repeated.But till date im getting new complaint but resolve still pending.
Pritam sen

May 4, 2017

Not connected network

My Airtel Network not connected 3g data.please help me.