Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

khld.zubair

Sep 11, 2017

didnt get recharge

didnt get recharge but money deducted even though got msg

thanks for using sbi debit card for a purchase worth 244 on POS PAYUST000001653
airtel16/mum/prepaid txn#############.
Imran mughal

Aug 21, 2017

Fooling the Customer

I'm complaining about the airtel because the company making fool of the customer they launch the plan but not provide to every customer when i call them they giving me excuses of system upgrading abd marketing team issue
Sir from last 10 days i have in trouble because of the airtel
RupaliBarve

Aug 20, 2017

Incorrect name

I have taken airtel prepaid sim in 2013, now I am receiving messages to link aadhar to my airtel no. I.e.7387540507, otherwise services will be discontinued.
When I visited airtel retailer, I came to know about my name is wrongly mentioned, so I am not able to link my aadhar, inspite of all documents, I have to suffer, who is responsible for this?
Airtel people are not able to help in this regard.

Rupali Barve
Virar Mumbai
meenakshi guleria

Aug 15, 2017

recharge

recharge amount deducted from account but did not get the recharge done on my no 8627007330 from airtel app
Bhavesh r Mehta

Aug 9, 2017

Network problem

We are continuously request to your outlet staff, regarding network issue at my home & office, i have 23 cocp connection, we have sent a mail to your airtel complaint mail id, but no respose, if you really want to continue your all connection, please visit at our registered address, don't call to us, this is your last chance to rectify your services, otherwise we will port the all connection 23+ our other attached group, please note & reply.

Bhavesh Mehta
Lipi Industrial Services
Pradeep Gupta

Aug 7, 2017

wrong information and bad network

i want to complain regarding airtel network

i have complain regarding airtel service provider, i have complain for 7 times for bad network but they have done nothing and closed my complain, i am complaining them from last 5 month but still not resolved but still i have paid there monthly bill on time every month and now i want to shift on other network but i want airtel to pay my money which i have paid from last 5 month and request u to charge a penelty for not resolving there network issue
Ddinesh

Aug 4, 2017

no network

i m dinesh i m old airtel customer now i have taken new postpaid card but there is no network at my residence & my office also below are my house & office address please see to it

residence address: 304,shiv siddhi apt, tiwari nagar, mahesh park, tulinj road, nallasopara east
office address : E-com Expess , shop no: 1/2 Gulmohar apt, wagheshwari hill, nallasopara west 401203

DINESH DEVLEKAR
JCRao

Aug 3, 2017

Erratic network and horrible call drops for over 4 months

My mobile number is 9892329151. Pathetic problem of erratic network and instant call drop for the past over 4 months. Not able to attend even one call clearly. Network flickers and suddenly drops. Have been registering complaints for the past over 4 months. Umpteen number of calls from Airtel call centre but to no avail at all. Changed SIM card twice and phone once. Problem does not get resolved at all. Perhaps, Airtel does not care about customers any more or lost the ability to redress the customer complaints. I am facing this problem for the first time in the past over 14 years. I feel, I might need to switch service provider
Puneetdubey

Jul 16, 2017

BAD SERVICE

I have 8 years old Airtel DTH connection and last some days issue in network .
I called to airtel call center and speak withsome one regarding said issue and she confirmed me ,engineer will come 15/07/201 at your home and solve said issue.
on 15/07/2017 engineer come and say ,he will come agin in 15 mints but till time no body come and again i had registered a complain regarding my issue .
Again call center person told today our engineer will come and sended me his mobile no also ,but when i called him he was saying charges of 500 rs .
i told him agree for 500 please come but he not came.
when i called to customer care some on told me in your are local cable oprater issues.

I do not understatnd when on 15/07/2017 mr namdev come at my residence he told me coming in 15 mints but now saying cable oprater issue.
its service oprator issue how solve my problem.
i am paying every month charges but they ar not given me service and always false commitment.
call center person told about 150 rs charges but engineer told 500 rs over call .
my humble request help me asap.
my 1st complain no is ref no, 63112683 dated 14/07/2017
my 1st complain no is ref no , 63162892 dated 15/07/2017
Vinod76342

Jul 9, 2017

Signal issue

It's worst thing from Airtel DTH TV is signal not getting also we need to pay the amount but their person visiting our place also we need to pay amount. Now a days Airtel is worst. I complain about signal issue they are asking amount for visiting our place.
darshan1512

Jul 7, 2017

Call Drop or Call Ended error

I'm airtel user since ages and now I'm using Airtel Postpaid along with Jio4G connection. Airtel Sim is in slot 1 and Jio 4g in slot 2. For calling, I'm using Airtel and for Data, Jio4G.

Since last 1 week, I'm facing a problem while connecting the calls through airtel. I'm not able to make calls when Jio4G is on. I can be able to make calls from Jio4G but not through Airtel in both 4g and 2g network.

I'm having airtel new upgraded sim.

Kindly help me to resolve the problem.
kanuprakash

Jun 21, 2017

not given said plan

I have received call from deepa / sunil mobile no 7738175236 / 7303939869 from air tel company Representative. they said me that they are offering me plan 750 minutes local + std , 200 sms, 890 mb Data monthly 199 Rental. After activation of my sim card i have come to know that this plan is not activate instead of this plan i have get 595 minutes local+std.
sneha.kalgutkar

Jun 6, 2017

Unsecure delivery of sim card

hi. I had raised a request for 4G sim card through airtel website. I received my sim card in 5 days but it was delivered in unsecured way. The sim card chip was handed over directly in hand by delivery boy. Usually when we get a new sim card it is placed in a sealed envelope, but this time there was no envelope, no cover alongwith sim card. It was just the chip.

I had called up 121 to check if this is the way sim card is delivered, they told me to send an email to [email protected] I did send an email but there was no response, no acknowledgement from anyone.

Can some one at airtel please respond to my enquiry and if this is the same way how airtel delivers Sim card to all its customers then i do not feel it is safe to use Airtel anyome.
Milind Jadhav

May 31, 2017

No network range

Myself Milind Jadhav having Airtel SIM but not having Airtel network range at my home.wen I walk outside home range is there.please resolve this issue.as early as possible..
My address is Audumber co.op.hsg.soc. Gaulwada Parnaka Vasai West 401201.
cabhavin

May 29, 2017

Outgoing calls barred from dubai to india when i am in dubai

This is with reference to Airtel Maharastra circle no. 9975255267. I am currently in Dubai with international plan and roaming activated. I do not having any outstanding payment with Airtel. All service except outgoing to India is working. Outgoing call to India is barred by Airtel without any reason or clarification. I am calling daily from 6 to 7 days and i am daily promised to resolve in 4 to 24 hours. My compliant no. is 76407328 and 76517005. registered on 23 May 2017. Kindly help me to get outgoing activated as i have already subscribed plan of Rs. 3,999 per month and not able to use the service. This is highly inconvenient when I am out of country.
Nitin Parte

May 18, 2017

Cheating with me

Dear Sir / Madam,

Airtel give me offer 1 GB data per day on my 3G Handset and 4G Sim-card No.7900155216 for 12 months.After one

month they change my offer only 50 MB data for one month. This cheating with me. So please give me my first

offer.
rohan.nerakr

May 15, 2017

airtel networks-Internet issue

I am face problem of Internet in my office premise.My mobile networks is full in my 2nd floor office premise and same network when i go to ground level. Im able to use my internet service.But same service i didnt get in my 2nd floor premise in full network.I have many time log complaint in airtel customer care.last 4 weeks airtel customer care is only logging my complaint. last 4 week the customer care has given me 5 complaint number and all those complaint has close with my confirmation of my issue resolve. Next call they give me the new complaint number and The customer care person saying "Our technical team will call and resolve ur issue in 3 days".The dialog is fix..Same story is repeated.But till date im getting new complaint but resolve still pending.
Pritam sen

May 4, 2017

Not connected network

My Airtel Network not connected 3g data.please help me.
Pritam sen

hello ,

Mobile No : 9893376894
Txn Id : ############
Date : 19 april 2017

I have done recharge of Rs. 349 online for my prepaid no but it failed and amount is deducted from my account , please do the needful asap.
dhiraj1029

Txn Id : ############
Date : 19 april 2017

Dhiraj

Apr 13, 2017

Money deducted from account but recharge not done successfully

Recharge of Rs 200 was done money was deducted from account but recharge was unsuccessful and was showing 'In process' for a very long time. Kindly revert as soon as possible.
Nabil Shaikh

Mar 6, 2017

bill complaint

My no 9022227772 complaint is customer care told me 549 Bill then the discount of 200 then the Bill is 349 so what happen the Bill is not discounted so you give me discount so I will ported my card in other services
Shubham Dhote

Jan 24, 2017

Airtel Postpaid Bill

Dear airtel team,

This mail is being written to take your attention that I have requested several time to close my airtel No.7777096961.. but due to a poor service from your end it's not been closed yet. And want to highlight that your customer support is calling to my all relatives and friends in a very bad manner.
Kindly do not make such rude call to anyone and provide me a settlement amount so that I can close these dues and unprofessional
Behaviour of your customer support.
As well as kindly deactivate the 7777096961 for further unnecessary dues.

Waiting for immediate positive reply

Thanks ,
Manish dhote
dharmesh d Gohel

Jan 24, 2017

PETHETIC SERVICE - CHEATING

Faulty AIRTEL 4G services

Dear Madam / Sir,

Since last more than six month i have been facing connectivity issues are my AIRTEL 4G Huawei 4x which is 4g competable.

Any times complaint has been registered but unfortunately no stern action been taken by Airtel to resolve the issue and in their app it shows its been closed resolved, by who?, when, Or customer is not allowing to check connectivity?- I only complain and I only dont allow?

I have been informed by your customer care that there have been serious connectivity issues due to tower shutdown etc reasons as a result there are black out situations and connectivity issues happening in the region and best swithoff, new settings, and all bullshit ideas, to get rid og questions, as every time you face a new airtel rep. to whom you have to explain everyting from zone and again same story.

I have not been able to use your serviced since last 6 month and data usage shown is just a wrong facts in the records, please ref. below the complaints i have registered:-

I can give you the list of sms and complains i have done but of no use.

I have called your customer care they refused to give any SR no. when asked to send a representative to look at the issue, no action been taken, even today i spoke with your customer care representative - same issue , he refused to give SR no and said we will try to resolve the problem from back-end.

Yesterday - one customer care executive said you dont have 4g data, you are only eligible and allowed to use 3g data - i was socked, i am paying money for the service i am not allowed or inferior and since, its not been used, for what i am paying money.

In such a grave situation, where no quality of service been provided to customer, you have sent a bill of INR 700+/= to be paid; how can AIRTEL charge if they have not provided the desired services.

Request the intervention of appellate authorities and seek resolution:-

1. Wave off present and next month bill amount on account BAD QUALITY OF SERVICE or NO SERVICE from last one month. IF NO SERVICE NO CHARGES SHOULD APPLY.
2. Take immediate action to resolve the issue;
3. In case NO ACTIONS, please pay back the INR 700 monthy bill and SIM charges, I as a suffered customer don’t want to use the bad quality services of AIRTEL and in view of bad quality of service situation not even liable to pay AIRTEL false bills.

please note i have been an Aitel customer since last 9 months never been any defaults from my side, but now i felt been cheated by Airtel on account of such behavior in services.

n action toward their customer care who don't care and also against top managment who- gives false promises and advertisements to attaract and cheat customer.

Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Just about vanitha
    Okay fine vanitha came! Did all atrocities... Work is over...
    Mobile fraud call - fraud call saying from RBI
    yesterday i received a call from number...
    APSRTC - Seat allocation
    I have reserved a seat in an APSRTC bus with service...
    Hope software - Illegal debit card use
    Illegal transaction from my debit card without OTP and...
    Auto Rickshaw - Forgot original marksheet and govt ids
    Forgot orange colour bag containing 10th marksheet and...
    ACT - ACT Digital TV Fraud
    Hi All, we have paid the amount of 1091.33 on Friday for...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - Non-receiving of the already issued revised PPO of...
    Dear Madam/Sir, I would like to bring to your notice...
    RATION CARD - Not getting ration card
    My name is Mehar Chand . I have applied online form to...
    RTO Mumbai - Auto fare - Refusal to take passenger for short distance
    Auto Rickshaw Refusal to take passenger for short...