Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Ranjeeta kamble

Dec 23, 2016

Complaints regarding store manager

Respected airtel members

Very bad to know about airtel store managers abusing customers on their relationship n in return company is only giving transfer orders to such store managers
Accordingly those store managers who r not interested in doing their jobs seriously shud be immediately fired off from such customers desk duty
Very sry to say I just ported my numbers into airtel recently but was unhappy with such king of rude n misbehaviour support
I have the evidences of the store manger who in piointed my brothers n my relationships in open

Sry to say very bad part on airtel
mpmone

Dec 20, 2016

ONLINE RECHARGE NOT SUCCESSFUL

I HAVE MADE ONLINE RECHARGE ON 17 TH DEC TO MOBILE NO 9967849121 RS 200/- TWO TIMES MONEY WAS DEDUCATED FROM MY BANK A/C BUT RECHARGE WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL TRANSCTION NOS ARE

17/12/2016 ################ CITRUSAIRTEL RS 200/-

MPMONE
amar721

Dec 9, 2016

money deduction

today i recieved a call from 1409730114 i picked it up and then she said that you will have to listen to a music and then press 5 two times i didnt did anything and then suddenly my phone rebooted a message came that 250 have been deducted from your balance which i had just recharged yesterday i am too angry with airtel i want my money back the message was a hellotune has been activated which i didnt i dint know any thing airtel just give my money back.
amitrgupta1978

Nov 24, 2016

refund of payment

This is amit gupta. I was customer of airtel mobile. No 7219002998. On sept 14, 2016 by mistake i paid excess bill of my mobile bill no 7219002998. Bill amount was 9600 but i paid 29600 mistakenly through paytm. The transaction done by my friend manjusha das.

We register the complaint on same day as sec 11 dwarka new delhi airtel show room. They said submit bank statement and you got refund in 2 days. We did. But didnt received the fund.

Then i re call complainy on customer care of airtel they said submit or cancel chaque you got refund in 2 days. Again didnt receive my paymebt. Then i re call them they said the transcation done through manjusha account sent her cheque. I sent. But again didnt receive payment.

Then on 22nd sept airtel executive call me that n told me that we make your payment and check your accouny. But that whas falase. I re call them then they said you need to submit bank statmeny cheque photo id proof and photo. I submit all. Again they gave me time of 6th oct. But still i didnt receive my payment. Then i got fed up because of there non coprate nature i put my no of porting dated in 9 oct 2016. They port my no on 15 oct 2016 but didnt refund my money. They they said you got payment on next billing circle. That is 6 nov. And when i called them on 6th nov they said you need to submit all the documents. I ask why. If i already submitted all document then why i re submit.

Then after 3 4 days they call me then said they make refund in my account. But 20 days gone they yet not refund my paymeny. When i called them they said we are doing enquiry. I did nt understand what kind of enquiry. They are making me fool from last three month. Not only me also to my friend. I attach there mails with this mail. You are requested to take action against these crook people.

Regards amit gupta
Gonnade

Oct 31, 2016

SMS pack does not work

My SMS pack for airtel is not working and for every SMS the balance goes from my main balance ..pls give the solution
penkar

Oct 20, 2016

request to change sim

hi,
im pooja, yesterday i visit in Airtel gallarie for request to change Sim card, but till no result .
please help
rahulshelar120

Oct 16, 2016

mobile lost

i have lost my mobile yesterday plz. block mobile. no 9004908782
Akshatha

Sep 2, 2016

regarding 3g consumption

One week back i recharged 3g data in my prepaid sim rs. 252 which offered 1GB 3G and 1GB 4g. but to my surprise it has only recharged the 1 GB 3 g which got finished within a week.i dont understand how so early how 1 GB got consumed and finished as i only browse and dont download anything. huh! they are going crazy and making customers fool by deducting data so that they recharge again very soon for their benifits.. Jio ne pagal kar diya hai inko..please sudhar jao..aisetoh koi customer nahin tikega...huh :X:X:X

Jul 17, 2016

I want my call log history of date 16 July 2016

My name is Ketan Bhaskar Adhav.
I have lost my cell phone with Airtel prepaid number
I want the call details of the 16 July 2016 because I needed it.
please send me call details through email
my ID is :- [email protected]
my phone no is:- 8446399239
Madan269

May 20, 2016

Mobile recharge failed

Dear Sirs
On 19th May, I had requested for a mobile recharge through "Free charge", the details are as follows:-
Mobile No. 7738560998 (Airtel) recharge requested
Amount paid through net banking: 105/-
Ref.No.1935869619
Order ID: FCVA160519387315766.
The amount has not been recharged till now. Kindly look in to the matter and arrange to refund the amount at the earliest.
Madan Nambiar
atifahmed

May 1, 2016

3G network problem

My name is Ansari Atif Ahmad my mobile number is 8855991221 this is second time I am complaining about my network whenever I am recharged of 3G data of Airtel they give me 2G network for some time and when my data MB is remaining more they shut my 3G network and give me 2G network for that I have talked there executive and given online complaint but they give me only complaint number.

What can I do.

Please solve my problem.
My address is
Gauripada, Dargah road, Bhiwandi, district THANE.

ssc1976

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Sachin Suresh Chavan using Airtel Prepaid number 8976898635 from 16/02/2016, Which is port from Reliance GSM to Airtel on 15/02/2016, but Airtel Stop my service on 26/04/2016.

After that I call to Customer care team on 198, they told me the above number record not available on their system. They suggest me to visit Nearest Airtel Store. I visited to Airtel Store at Sector - 15, C.B.D. Belapur on 27/04/2016, but but they give me the same answer. They can't help me in this matter and they can't Register a complaint.

I again call to customer care team on 198, they suggest me to visit again Airtel Store and Resubmit the document, mean while I also Mail to [email protected] and same mail forward to Nodal office mumbai ([email protected]). The answer form reply from [email protected] is to submit Address Proof and Identity Proof and passport size photo to nearest Airtel Store. I again went to Airtel Sector 15 C.B.D. Belapur, But they give me reason that they can't accept document because the above number record not available with them. Reply came from Nodal office This is not valid number please provide valid number.

I would like to ask if this is not valid number and no record available in Airtel system then how could they provide me a 2 months service, and now they tell this is not valid number and no record available.

Can any one tell me how could I get solution of my problem. because customer care and Airtel Store not file a complaint. I had also my porting message save in my mobile which is successfully transfer to Airtel.

My MTNL Alternate number is 9869829049.

Sachin
atifahmed

Apr 7, 2016

I am recharge 3G data pack but 3G network not given by company

Hi my name is Atif my no. is 8855991221 and I'm having Microsoft Lumia640 3G mobile I'm recharge 43 rupees of night 3G data pack of airtel but company not given 3G network to my mobile.
I am having complaint against Airtel company if they are not capable to give 3G network then why they are given this scheme.
I hope that you will receive my complaint against Airtel company to solve my problem and give me justice.
. Thank you.

I am recharge 3G data pack but 3G network not given by company

Kailas2486

Apr 4, 2016

No 3G or 4G in my Area

I have just ported my number 9146056363 in Airtel Maharashtra. There is no 3G or 4G in my area Samelpada, Nallasopara west 401203, When I don't get even 3G in My Area. Than how R Airtel advertising 4G in mountains all region. Stop False Ad
Kailas2486

Apr 2, 2016

Incoming not activated even after verification

My number 9146056363 was just ported in Airtel on midnight of 3.4.16 so i called 59059 at 4 am and verify my documents and i heard message that verification is successful and number will start within 15 minutes.
But still now incoming is not activated. when i call from other number to check the number it tell please check the number you had dial.
So i called 198 and they told me verification is failed and call 59059 once again, but since already verification was done on 59059 i got the message that please check the number you had dial.
If my verification is failed than how is my outgoing activated.
I want my number to get activated
KIRUPARAJAH

Mar 18, 2016

VIDEO CLUB/ SILK SERVICE

I AM KIRUPARAJAH.ST, MY PREPAID MOBIL NO:9710951252, I WANT TO STOP VIDEO AND SILK SERVICES IN MY NUMBER.
THANKS.
sgnmani

Mar 9, 2016

suggestion

What should do if we put a rate cutter twice for d same mobile number on d same day??? Can we ctransfer one rate cutter to another airtel number oor will u extend the rate cutter for double the period

Feb 27, 2016

i want to know last 2 month incoming and outgoing call list

I want to know last2 months incoming & out going call list
sandesh 289

Feb 9, 2016

80 days over complain not solve , customer service person not respond properly

Port my number Vodafone to Airtel ,complain more than 100 time to Airtel complain team but they not solved my problem , almost 80 days has over ,only able to make calls but unable to received calls and SMS ,even not able to send SMS
tdpatel86

Feb 6, 2016

Call drop/Disconnections

my prepaid airtel mobile is 9975083868.i face several call drops/call disconnection/cross-Connections for my incoming calls especially for calls coming from Relaince and MTNL mobiles/landline calls even when airtel network is full
bhharat

Feb 6, 2016

Airtel Network Problem and No response

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my Organisation "Konark Life Spaces". We are using Airtel CUG connections . We are using these connections at Badlapur site. Along with CUG Connections , we have purchased 2 premium number for Sales & Marketing purpose. We have paid additional amount on premium numbers. However , we are facing severe network problem at our Site.It takes long time to connect to any number. Whether if someone is calling our number , same response is received by caller. I have complained to Airtel but no one is providing us the solution. Executive from Airtel just provide the reference numbers only but they are not providing us a valid answer.

Following are the reference numbers that I have received from Airtel executive : SR67502188 , SR67569101 . It's an utter shame that they advertise themselves as No.1 mobile network. But through there network , we are not even able to receive calls, that too in CUG connection. Instead of spending customer's money on 4G and 3G services , they should resolve the network problems. No one is providing the adequate answer. We have asked for network booster but they said they have to follow some protocol and if we fall into that protocol , then they will provide network booster. When asked about information on those protocols ,"It's confidential" was the response of there representative.

We are paying bills every month. But still we are not able to utilize this billing amount that we are paying to Airtel. It's total loss for us.

Airtel is making false claims. We are very much displeased from Airtel's network and its services.
Request concerned person of Airtel to resolve our issue at earlist or else, we are planning to port all our numbers to better network i.e. Vodafone, Idea, Reliance and etc. and would really never suggest to anyone to go with Airtel in future.

Bharat Wadhwani
+917219404064
ramesh6592

Jan 19, 2016

complaint against Subhash Nair Airtel Retailer ambernath

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Rahul Mudaliar 9503387237, I want to put complaint about one of your employee who’s name is Subhash Nair 7387194182 ,works in ambernath Airtel gallery, that his behaviour was not good while attending my complaint.

I went to the airtel gallery on 6th January for the enquiry of my bill, Were I met the person Subhash Nair, I told him my problem, i got the bill of 660/- n i wanted to switch my plan from post paid to prepaid, i asked him what is the procedure for that, he said you have to clear all the balance bill amount to do that process amd it will take 7 days for this process, so i did the same and i paid the 830/- which was unbilled amount. but then i found that 220/- was excessive data charges which are added in my bill. Then i put complaint regarding this issue, and by 15th January i got the text massage that these charges are deducted from your bill, so i went to gallery to take my refunded amount. There i met same person Subhash Nair, i showed him the text massage i got, though he was refusing that and saying that you will not understand this process n he was very rude while taking with me. And i were gave him my documents to do the procedure of transfer of my sim from post paid to prepaid and yet my documents are not forwarded. i asked him to let me meet the main authorised person of a gallery, and he refuses to do so by saying that he is the in charge over here.

After some time when the manager arrives at the gallery i had discussion with him and he helped me to solve my problem and he refunded my amount. When i told the manager about the Subhash Nair, Subhash refused to agree that he says anything like the same as mentioned above.

Subhash Nair was a very rude while attending me, and he cant even understand the simple problem of mine and he do know how to talk with the customers.

I hope you will take strict action against him,

Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks and regards
Rahul Mudaliar,
ramesh6592

Jan 19, 2016

complaint against Subhash Nair Airtel Retailer ambernath

I hope you will take strict action against him,

Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks and regards
Rahul Mudaliar,
9503387237 / 8698999288
Dinus

Jan 8, 2016

Net Recharge

Dear Sir, This is second complain from me that till time I haven't received any information of earlier complain made regarding internet recharge from Airtel services.
As amount already been deducted and recharge yet not happened.
My earlier one more complain of Videocon d2h recharge which had same condition that amount was deducted and reimburse not done till date.
Request you to pls. Look in dis matter on high priority.

Dinesh Karatiya
Tushar8411

Jan 7, 2016

2g internet very slow

Hi i got your 2G internet speed is very slow i can't surfing pls

2g internet very slow

Flipkart.com - Fool making Mobile Exchange policy
    Flipkart is just a shit. I feel bad to say, It's a...
    Roadster Shoes - Quality of Shoes
    I bought this shoes one month back because I trusted the...
    Eureka Forbes - In response to your complaint
    Dear Alok, As I haven't received your details,...
    TATA Cilq - product delivery delaied by 4 to 5 days
    I purchased Voltas 2 Ton inverter AC product through TATA...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Amazon fraud
    ALERT:Rs.999.00 spent via CREDIT Card xx3744 at...
    fake sms - Got a Text from Unknown Unique Number 075757
    I don't know whether it is True Or Fake But i request...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to see subscribe pack
    Dear Ajay, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    UGC scholarship - Don't display my previous pending payments
    sir, .i am the recipient of UGC OBC scholarship .i have...
    punjab state electricity board, kharar - elecricity cut
    Here is power cut since 12 pm and patients get in problem...
    E Disha Karnal - RC NOT RECEIVED ( paayment deduted )
    I HAVE ALREADY MAIL BUT NOT BE SOLUTION MY ACCOUNT ...