Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

dhiraj1029

Apr 19, 2017

Recharge Failed but Money Deducted

hello ,

Mobile No : 9893376894
Txn Id : ############
Date : 19 april 2017

I have done recharge of Rs. 349 online for my prepaid no but it failed and amount is deducted from my account , please do the needful asap.
dhiraj1029

Txn Id : ############
Date : 19 april 2017

Dhiraj

Apr 13, 2017

Money deducted from account but recharge not done successfully

Recharge of Rs 200 was done money was deducted from account but recharge was unsuccessful and was showing 'In process' for a very long time. Kindly revert as soon as possible.
Nabil Shaikh

Mar 6, 2017

bill complaint

My no 9022227772 complaint is customer care told me 549 Bill then the discount of 200 then the Bill is 349 so what happen the Bill is not discounted so you give me discount so I will ported my card in other services
Shubham Dhote

Jan 24, 2017

Airtel Postpaid Bill

Dear airtel team,

This mail is being written to take your attention that I have requested several time to close my airtel No.7777096961.. but due to a poor service from your end it's not been closed yet. And want to highlight that your customer support is calling to my all relatives and friends in a very bad manner.
Kindly do not make such rude call to anyone and provide me a settlement amount so that I can close these dues and unprofessional
Behaviour of your customer support.
As well as kindly deactivate the 7777096961 for further unnecessary dues.

Waiting for immediate positive reply

Thanks ,
Manish dhote
dharmesh d Gohel

Jan 24, 2017

PETHETIC SERVICE - CHEATING

Faulty AIRTEL 4G services

Dear Madam / Sir,

Since last more than six month i have been facing connectivity issues are my AIRTEL 4G Huawei 4x which is 4g competable.

Any times complaint has been registered but unfortunately no stern action been taken by Airtel to resolve the issue and in their app it shows its been closed resolved, by who?, when, Or customer is not allowing to check connectivity?- I only complain and I only dont allow?

I have been informed by your customer care that there have been serious connectivity issues due to tower shutdown etc reasons as a result there are black out situations and connectivity issues happening in the region and best swithoff, new settings, and all bullshit ideas, to get rid og questions, as every time you face a new airtel rep. to whom you have to explain everyting from zone and again same story.

I have not been able to use your serviced since last 6 month and data usage shown is just a wrong facts in the records, please ref. below the complaints i have registered:-

I can give you the list of sms and complains i have done but of no use.

I have called your customer care they refused to give any SR no. when asked to send a representative to look at the issue, no action been taken, even today i spoke with your customer care representative - same issue , he refused to give SR no and said we will try to resolve the problem from back-end.

Yesterday - one customer care executive said you dont have 4g data, you are only eligible and allowed to use 3g data - i was socked, i am paying money for the service i am not allowed or inferior and since, its not been used, for what i am paying money.

In such a grave situation, where no quality of service been provided to customer, you have sent a bill of INR 700+/= to be paid; how can AIRTEL charge if they have not provided the desired services.

Request the intervention of appellate authorities and seek resolution:-

1. Wave off present and next month bill amount on account BAD QUALITY OF SERVICE or NO SERVICE from last one month. IF NO SERVICE NO CHARGES SHOULD APPLY.
2. Take immediate action to resolve the issue;
3. In case NO ACTIONS, please pay back the INR 700 monthy bill and SIM charges, I as a suffered customer don’t want to use the bad quality services of AIRTEL and in view of bad quality of service situation not even liable to pay AIRTEL false bills.

please note i have been an Aitel customer since last 9 months never been any defaults from my side, but now i felt been cheated by Airtel on account of such behavior in services.

n action toward their customer care who don't care and also against top managment who- gives false promises and advertisements to attaract and cheat customer.
Ranjeeta kamble

Dec 23, 2016

Complaints regarding store manager

Respected airtel members

Very bad to know about airtel store managers abusing customers on their relationship n in return company is only giving transfer orders to such store managers
Accordingly those store managers who r not interested in doing their jobs seriously shud be immediately fired off from such customers desk duty
Very sry to say I just ported my numbers into airtel recently but was unhappy with such king of rude n misbehaviour support
I have the evidences of the store manger who in piointed my brothers n my relationships in open

Sry to say very bad part on airtel
mpmone

Dec 20, 2016

ONLINE RECHARGE NOT SUCCESSFUL

I HAVE MADE ONLINE RECHARGE ON 17 TH DEC TO MOBILE NO 9967849121 RS 200/- TWO TIMES MONEY WAS DEDUCATED FROM MY BANK A/C BUT RECHARGE WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL TRANSCTION NOS ARE

17/12/2016 ################ CITRUSAIRTEL RS 200/-

MPMONE
amar721

Dec 9, 2016

money deduction

today i recieved a call from 1409730114 i picked it up and then she said that you will have to listen to a music and then press 5 two times i didnt did anything and then suddenly my phone rebooted a message came that 250 have been deducted from your balance which i had just recharged yesterday i am too angry with airtel i want my money back the message was a hellotune has been activated which i didnt i dint know any thing airtel just give my money back.
amitrgupta1978

Nov 24, 2016

refund of payment

This is amit gupta. I was customer of airtel mobile. No 7219002998. On sept 14, 2016 by mistake i paid excess bill of my mobile bill no 7219002998. Bill amount was 9600 but i paid 29600 mistakenly through paytm. The transaction done by my friend manjusha das.

We register the complaint on same day as sec 11 dwarka new delhi airtel show room. They said submit bank statement and you got refund in 2 days. We did. But didnt received the fund.

Then i re call complainy on customer care of airtel they said submit or cancel chaque you got refund in 2 days. Again didnt receive my paymebt. Then i re call them they said the transcation done through manjusha account sent her cheque. I sent. But again didnt receive payment.

Then on 22nd sept airtel executive call me that n told me that we make your payment and check your accouny. But that whas falase. I re call them then they said you need to submit bank statmeny cheque photo id proof and photo. I submit all. Again they gave me time of 6th oct. But still i didnt receive my payment. Then i got fed up because of there non coprate nature i put my no of porting dated in 9 oct 2016. They port my no on 15 oct 2016 but didnt refund my money. They they said you got payment on next billing circle. That is 6 nov. And when i called them on 6th nov they said you need to submit all the documents. I ask why. If i already submitted all document then why i re submit.

Then after 3 4 days they call me then said they make refund in my account. But 20 days gone they yet not refund my paymeny. When i called them they said we are doing enquiry. I did nt understand what kind of enquiry. They are making me fool from last three month. Not only me also to my friend. I attach there mails with this mail. You are requested to take action against these crook people.

Regards amit gupta
Gonnade

Oct 31, 2016

SMS pack does not work

My SMS pack for airtel is not working and for every SMS the balance goes from my main balance ..pls give the solution
penkar

Oct 20, 2016

request to change sim

hi,
im pooja, yesterday i visit in Airtel gallarie for request to change Sim card, but till no result .
please help
rahulshelar120

Oct 16, 2016

mobile lost

i have lost my mobile yesterday plz. block mobile. no 9004908782
Akshatha

Sep 2, 2016

regarding 3g consumption

One week back i recharged 3g data in my prepaid sim rs. 252 which offered 1GB 3G and 1GB 4g. but to my surprise it has only recharged the 1 GB 3 g which got finished within a week.i dont understand how so early how 1 GB got consumed and finished as i only browse and dont download anything. huh! they are going crazy and making customers fool by deducting data so that they recharge again very soon for their benifits.. Jio ne pagal kar diya hai inko..please sudhar jao..aisetoh koi customer nahin tikega...huh :X:X:X

Jul 17, 2016

I want my call log history of date 16 July 2016

My name is Ketan Bhaskar Adhav.
I have lost my cell phone with Airtel prepaid number
I want the call details of the 16 July 2016 because I needed it.
please send me call details through email
my ID is :- [email protected]
my phone no is:- 8446399239
Madan269

May 20, 2016

Mobile recharge failed

Dear Sirs
On 19th May, I had requested for a mobile recharge through "Free charge", the details are as follows:-
Mobile No. 7738560998 (Airtel) recharge requested
Amount paid through net banking: 105/-
Ref.No.1935869619
Order ID: FCVA160519387315766.
The amount has not been recharged till now. Kindly look in to the matter and arrange to refund the amount at the earliest.
Madan Nambiar
atifahmed

May 1, 2016

3G network problem

My name is Ansari Atif Ahmad my mobile number is 8855991221 this is second time I am complaining about my network whenever I am recharged of 3G data of Airtel they give me 2G network for some time and when my data MB is remaining more they shut my 3G network and give me 2G network for that I have talked there executive and given online complaint but they give me only complaint number.

What can I do.

Please solve my problem.
My address is
Gauripada, Dargah road, Bhiwandi, district THANE.

ssc1976

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Sachin Suresh Chavan using Airtel Prepaid number 8976898635 from 16/02/2016, Which is port from Reliance GSM to Airtel on 15/02/2016, but Airtel Stop my service on 26/04/2016.

After that I call to Customer care team on 198, they told me the above number record not available on their system. They suggest me to visit Nearest Airtel Store. I visited to Airtel Store at Sector - 15, C.B.D. Belapur on 27/04/2016, but but they give me the same answer. They can't help me in this matter and they can't Register a complaint.

I again call to customer care team on 198, they suggest me to visit again Airtel Store and Resubmit the document, mean while I also Mail to [email protected] and same mail forward to Nodal office mumbai ([email protected]). The answer form reply from [email protected] is to submit Address Proof and Identity Proof and passport size photo to nearest Airtel Store. I again went to Airtel Sector 15 C.B.D. Belapur, But they give me reason that they can't accept document because the above number record not available with them. Reply came from Nodal office This is not valid number please provide valid number.

I would like to ask if this is not valid number and no record available in Airtel system then how could they provide me a 2 months service, and now they tell this is not valid number and no record available.

Can any one tell me how could I get solution of my problem. because customer care and Airtel Store not file a complaint. I had also my porting message save in my mobile which is successfully transfer to Airtel.

My MTNL Alternate number is 9869829049.

Sachin
atifahmed

Apr 7, 2016

I am recharge 3G data pack but 3G network not given by company

Hi my name is Atif my no. is 8855991221 and I'm having Microsoft Lumia640 3G mobile I'm recharge 43 rupees of night 3G data pack of airtel but company not given 3G network to my mobile.
I am having complaint against Airtel company if they are not capable to give 3G network then why they are given this scheme.
I hope that you will receive my complaint against Airtel company to solve my problem and give me justice.
. Thank you.

I am recharge 3G data pack but 3G network not given by company

Kailas2486

Apr 4, 2016

No 3G or 4G in my Area

I have just ported my number 9146056363 in Airtel Maharashtra. There is no 3G or 4G in my area Samelpada, Nallasopara west 401203, When I don't get even 3G in My Area. Than how R Airtel advertising 4G in mountains all region. Stop False Ad
Kailas2486

Apr 2, 2016

Incoming not activated even after verification

My number 9146056363 was just ported in Airtel on midnight of 3.4.16 so i called 59059 at 4 am and verify my documents and i heard message that verification is successful and number will start within 15 minutes.
But still now incoming is not activated. when i call from other number to check the number it tell please check the number you had dial.
So i called 198 and they told me verification is failed and call 59059 once again, but since already verification was done on 59059 i got the message that please check the number you had dial.
If my verification is failed than how is my outgoing activated.
I want my number to get activated
KIRUPARAJAH

Mar 18, 2016

VIDEO CLUB/ SILK SERVICE

I AM KIRUPARAJAH.ST, MY PREPAID MOBIL NO:9710951252, I WANT TO STOP VIDEO AND SILK SERVICES IN MY NUMBER.
THANKS.
sgnmani

Mar 9, 2016

suggestion

What should do if we put a rate cutter twice for d same mobile number on d same day??? Can we ctransfer one rate cutter to another airtel number oor will u extend the rate cutter for double the period

Feb 27, 2016

i want to know last 2 month incoming and outgoing call list

I want to know last2 months incoming & out going call list
sandesh 289

Feb 9, 2016

80 days over complain not solve , customer service person not respond properly

Port my number Vodafone to Airtel ,complain more than 100 time to Airtel complain team but they not solved my problem , almost 80 days has over ,only able to make calls but unable to received calls and SMS ,even not able to send SMS

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...