Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

tdpatel86

Feb 6, 2016

Call drop/Disconnections

my prepaid airtel mobile is 9975083868.i face several call drops/call disconnection/cross-Connections for my incoming calls especially for calls coming from Relaince and MTNL mobiles/landline calls even when airtel network is full
bhharat

Feb 6, 2016

Airtel Network Problem and No response

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my Organisation "Konark Life Spaces". We are using Airtel CUG connections . We are using these connections at Badlapur site. Along with CUG Connections , we have purchased 2 premium number for Sales & Marketing purpose. We have paid additional amount on premium numbers. However , we are facing severe network problem at our Site.It takes long time to connect to any number. Whether if someone is calling our number , same response is received by caller. I have complained to Airtel but no one is providing us the solution. Executive from Airtel just provide the reference numbers only but they are not providing us a valid answer.

Following are the reference numbers that I have received from Airtel executive : SR67502188 , SR67569101 . It's an utter shame that they advertise themselves as No.1 mobile network. But through there network , we are not even able to receive calls, that too in CUG connection. Instead of spending customer's money on 4G and 3G services , they should resolve the network problems. No one is providing the adequate answer. We have asked for network booster but they said they have to follow some protocol and if we fall into that protocol , then they will provide network booster. When asked about information on those protocols ,"It's confidential" was the response of there representative.

We are paying bills every month. But still we are not able to utilize this billing amount that we are paying to Airtel. It's total loss for us.

Airtel is making false claims. We are very much displeased from Airtel's network and its services.
Request concerned person of Airtel to resolve our issue at earlist or else, we are planning to port all our numbers to better network i.e. Vodafone, Idea, Reliance and etc. and would really never suggest to anyone to go with Airtel in future.

Bharat Wadhwani
+917219404064
ramesh6592

Jan 19, 2016

complaint against Subhash Nair Airtel Retailer ambernath

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Rahul Mudaliar 9503387237, I want to put complaint about one of your employee who’s name is Subhash Nair 7387194182 ,works in ambernath Airtel gallery, that his behaviour was not good while attending my complaint.

I went to the airtel gallery on 6th January for the enquiry of my bill, Were I met the person Subhash Nair, I told him my problem, i got the bill of 660/- n i wanted to switch my plan from post paid to prepaid, i asked him what is the procedure for that, he said you have to clear all the balance bill amount to do that process amd it will take 7 days for this process, so i did the same and i paid the 830/- which was unbilled amount. but then i found that 220/- was excessive data charges which are added in my bill. Then i put complaint regarding this issue, and by 15th January i got the text massage that these charges are deducted from your bill, so i went to gallery to take my refunded amount. There i met same person Subhash Nair, i showed him the text massage i got, though he was refusing that and saying that you will not understand this process n he was very rude while taking with me. And i were gave him my documents to do the procedure of transfer of my sim from post paid to prepaid and yet my documents are not forwarded. i asked him to let me meet the main authorised person of a gallery, and he refuses to do so by saying that he is the in charge over here.

After some time when the manager arrives at the gallery i had discussion with him and he helped me to solve my problem and he refunded my amount. When i told the manager about the Subhash Nair, Subhash refused to agree that he says anything like the same as mentioned above.

Subhash Nair was a very rude while attending me, and he cant even understand the simple problem of mine and he do know how to talk with the customers.

I hope you will take strict action against him,

Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks and regards
Rahul Mudaliar,
ramesh6592

Jan 19, 2016

complaint against Subhash Nair Airtel Retailer ambernath

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope you will take strict action against him,

Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks and regards
Rahul Mudaliar,
9503387237 / 8698999288
Dinus

Jan 8, 2016

Net Recharge

Dear Sir, This is second complain from me that till time I haven't received any information of earlier complain made regarding internet recharge from Airtel services.
As amount already been deducted and recharge yet not happened.
My earlier one more complain of Videocon d2h recharge which had same condition that amount was deducted and reimburse not done till date.
Request you to pls. Look in dis matter on high priority.

Dinesh Karatiya

I want all details about my airtel account. My airtel no. 8828257066
pankajchaube2

Dec 4, 2015

regarding false plan activation

Hello sir I Pankaj chaube using Airtel telecommunications from the last two years .but on 02/12/2015,had received call from ############,stating that I v been calling from Airtel insisted me to upgrade my postpaid plan from 299 to 599 and I will get 4g plan with other services .but after using 4g sim I m still on 3g network.on calling to 121 helpline no. they are now telling that u cant get 4g on this plan and not even ready to receive complaint for that call that I received on 02/12/2015.pls note my complaint and do needful.
maheshdomish

Nov 22, 2015

unauthorised activation

Name- Mahesh Krishnaji Joshi Mob.no.9821839323 postpaid plan

From 04/11/2015, some services like "fashion world & Work out tips oomph" were activated without my consent & confirmation and I was charged for the same for Rs.220/- in the monthly bill under "Value added Services". Though I requested to stop these
services by sending SMS to 155223 many times, they are not stopped yet. On enquiring with Airtel gallary at Naupada they said
these services are not activated by them & can't help in the matter. Pls. guide how to recover charges.

Mahesh joshi
vbadle

Nov 4, 2015

Call drop

Hi ,

This complaint is regarding call not getting connected and call drop in between.
This is happening very frequently and Airtel is not taking any action against it.
mahavirsirohiya

Nov 3, 2015

cut-my-99rs

My mob no.9969836787 cut my money 99.rs video club service activate 02/11/2015 morning 1.22.am,
we have not activate any service on my mobile so please refund my 99 rs...
Rohit Jadhav

Oct 12, 2015

complain about recharge

I didnt got my recharge of rs 128
On mobile no. 9867855936
Plz look into this matter
Abhikadam

Sep 29, 2015

Regarding 3G services

I had Recharged my Airtel Sim Card with 3G Pack of 297,but I m still getting 2G signal. This is the first time that such thing has happened. Kindly revert back. Thank you.
jsanjay

Sep 24, 2015

charge wrong bill

in my 599 plan charged extra 319 INR as a call charges & cleared taxes not cleared my previous complement for network ref 64611659
Amit Pawar dba

Sep 20, 2015

Though card is not active got a bill.

I have took airtel 4G data guard service few months back with number 9967541011. then after a month i found its very costly so i requested customer care to discontinue my service, that time customer care person suggested me to better you keep your number activate by paying monthly 100rs charge in which you wont get any data.So that in future if you want to activate it again you can do it. But after a month i got a bill of 1400rs. and now no one is responding properly for this issue.
Please help me resolve it.

Amit Pawar.
David Greame Jones

Sep 19, 2015

Lost sim

lost of call details on 17 sep 15
i had lost an impotant phone no to which i had made a call. please deliver the dialed call details and send it to my email id
Swapnilnagaonkar

Sep 16, 2015

airtel online recharge Complaint

Recharge With Airtel Apps , Money deducted from Bank But No recharge amount credited in phone,
My Recharge Transition ID is ############
Kirti Bhailot

Sep 15, 2015

ONLINE RECHARGE PAYTM

Recharge of Airtel Mobile 7028670906
Qty: 1 | Sold By: Airtel
Rs 150
WAITING FOR OPERATOR CONFIRMATION

wen i will get recharge AMT..?????
Anky4u

Sep 14, 2015

Bad network

I am facing a very bad network issue in patlipada, Thane West.
Earlier the network in this area was very good
Now I face problems even in calling some one
I hear my own voice while calling to others
I checked with other hand set, still the problem pertains
I am an Airtel customer for last 8 years but now I think it's time to change the service provider
Kindly do something to retain your customers or else this problem will keep on increasing..

manish c ahuja

Aug 27, 2015

high charges on bill

From last two months I made a my no 9930657444 portable in airtel company, they charged me extra money over my usage and when I ask for details their representative cnt solve ma problem, I request you to plz take proper action against them.
Tousif_s

Aug 13, 2015

service disconnection without information and delay for post to pre migration

Some days back on 1st Aug 2015 I have registered my request for post to pre migration. I have paid rs.920 at that time as per customer care executive confirmation but till date my post to pre migration not done.
Meanwhile I have sending many mail to Appellate but this team also not helping me properly.
Yesterday on 12th Aug 2015 my postpaid number automatically deactivate and I have received one mail "pls pay your outstanding amount" before any intimation my number will be deactivated and when I insert my new prepaid sim this sim also not activate.
What the pathetic service.
My Airtel number 9322233388
SR no. 63728744
Please help me for this issue.
baatliboi

Jul 22, 2015

Deduction from main balance instead of Data pack balance

Had done whatsapp recharge of 49 rupees on 10th July 15, i usually download Video and Images thru Wi-Fi @ home in night, but problem is, frequent deduction of 10 paise, 20 paise from talk-time balance, instead of data pack, although i used only for chatting, rare to rare case i download form data pack,

Kindly Note: I have disabled Image and video download from Data service, and enable on wifi,

Bilal
hemanshuda

Jul 9, 2015

dint received recharge

I have recharged my balance by Rs 200 from my kotak bank application through my cell phone but i still dint got the amount recharged i have received all alerts of my balance deduction of my bank account. I have complained about this in airtel customer care the guy was very rude to behave named shubham and said to that there is no such recharge done cant see any such detail when i insisted then he registered my complain. I want this get done asap.
gsforu

Jun 23, 2015

False Call Charges

Few days back I (+91 9730914742) got promotion call where I activated plan to reduces voice call rates.
According to that plan my local call rate would be 30paisa/min and STD will be 35paisa/min.
It also charge me 18 rupees immediately from my mail account.Now its more that 48 hours , still you are charging me 80paisa/min.
Plz do needful asap.
vaibhav Narvkear

May 19, 2015

My Airtel no 8454946657 - Outgoing ccalls deactivate

Hi All,

am using Airtel postpaid number 8454946657 from last 2 years. As per my billing cycle I have paid my bill on 6th May 2015, due date is 24.05.2015. Every time I have paid bill before due date. But suddenly from 18.05.2015 my outgoing calls has been de-activated. I have call customer care they check the status and advised me to go to the airtel gallery and ask them to check onto system what exactly happened. So on 19.05.2015 I have go to the Airtel Gallery - Thane West and ask them why outgoing calls has been de-active, executive checked the system and replied that due to "Precutionary Basis" my number's outgoing has been deactivate and advised me to submit the photo id and address proof. I ask them why should i submit these document i am not the new customer. Then I went from the gallery and again call to Customer Care that time i have given one shocking reason that due to Fraud applicant your service has been deactivate. I am using Airtel Number from last 2 years and suddenly airtel customer care said that due to fraud applicant, even though I have already submitted the all document. Also note that there is no intimate from your side.

Also note that every month I have received the Airtel bill to home adderss then how can airtel company told that fraud applicant.

so advise what action need to taken.

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...