Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

saurabhtodkari8

Dec 16, 2015

account information

I want all details about my airtel account. My airtel no. 8828257066
pankajchaube2

Dec 4, 2015

regarding false plan activation

Hello sir I Pankaj chaube using Airtel telecommunications from the last two years .but on 02/12/2015,had received call from ############,stating that I v been calling from Airtel insisted me to upgrade my postpaid plan from 299 to 599 and I will get 4g plan with other services .but after using 4g sim I m still on 3g network.on calling to 121 helpline no. they are now telling that u cant get 4g on this plan and not even ready to receive complaint for that call that I received on 02/12/2015.pls note my complaint and do needful.
maheshdomish

Nov 22, 2015

unauthorised activation

Name- Mahesh Krishnaji Joshi Mob.no.9821839323 postpaid plan

From 04/11/2015, some services like "fashion world & Work out tips oomph" were activated without my consent & confirmation and I was charged for the same for Rs.220/- in the monthly bill under "Value added Services". Though I requested to stop these
services by sending SMS to 155223 many times, they are not stopped yet. On enquiring with Airtel gallary at Naupada they said
these services are not activated by them & can't help in the matter. Pls. guide how to recover charges.

Mahesh joshi
vbadle

Nov 4, 2015

Call drop

Hi ,

This complaint is regarding call not getting connected and call drop in between.
This is happening very frequently and Airtel is not taking any action against it.
mahavirsirohiya

Nov 3, 2015

cut-my-99rs

My mob no.9969836787 cut my money 99.rs video club service activate 02/11/2015 morning 1.22.am,
we have not activate any service on my mobile so please refund my 99 rs...
Rohit Jadhav

Oct 12, 2015

complain about recharge

I didnt got my recharge of rs 128
On mobile no. 9867855936
Plz look into this matter
Abhikadam

Sep 29, 2015

Regarding 3G services

I had Recharged my Airtel Sim Card with 3G Pack of 297,but I m still getting 2G signal. This is the first time that such thing has happened. Kindly revert back. Thank you.
jsanjay

Sep 24, 2015

charge wrong bill

in my 599 plan charged extra 319 INR as a call charges & cleared taxes not cleared my previous complement for network ref 64611659
Amit Pawar dba

Sep 20, 2015

Though card is not active got a bill.

I have took airtel 4G data guard service few months back with number 9967541011. then after a month i found its very costly so i requested customer care to discontinue my service, that time customer care person suggested me to better you keep your number activate by paying monthly 100rs charge in which you wont get any data.So that in future if you want to activate it again you can do it. But after a month i got a bill of 1400rs. and now no one is responding properly for this issue.
Please help me resolve it.

Amit Pawar.
David Greame Jones

Sep 19, 2015

Lost sim

lost of call details on 17 sep 15
i had lost an impotant phone no to which i had made a call. please deliver the dialed call details and send it to my email id
Swapnilnagaonkar

Sep 16, 2015

airtel online recharge Complaint

Recharge With Airtel Apps , Money deducted from Bank But No recharge amount credited in phone,
My Recharge Transition ID is ############
Kirti Bhailot

Sep 15, 2015

ONLINE RECHARGE PAYTM

Recharge of Airtel Mobile 7028670906
Qty: 1 | Sold By: Airtel
Rs 150
WAITING FOR OPERATOR CONFIRMATION

wen i will get recharge AMT..?????
Anky4u

Sep 14, 2015

Bad network

I am facing a very bad network issue in patlipada, Thane West.
Earlier the network in this area was very good
Now I face problems even in calling some one
I hear my own voice while calling to others
I checked with other hand set, still the problem pertains
I am an Airtel customer for last 8 years but now I think it's time to change the service provider
Kindly do something to retain your customers or else this problem will keep on increasing..

manish c ahuja

Aug 27, 2015

high charges on bill

From last two months I made a my no 9930657444 portable in airtel company, they charged me extra money over my usage and when I ask for details their representative cnt solve ma problem, I request you to plz take proper action against them.
Tousif_s

Aug 13, 2015

service disconnection without information and delay for post to pre migration

Some days back on 1st Aug 2015 I have registered my request for post to pre migration. I have paid rs.920 at that time as per customer care executive confirmation but till date my post to pre migration not done.
Meanwhile I have sending many mail to Appellate but this team also not helping me properly.
Yesterday on 12th Aug 2015 my postpaid number automatically deactivate and I have received one mail "pls pay your outstanding amount" before any intimation my number will be deactivated and when I insert my new prepaid sim this sim also not activate.
What the pathetic service.
My Airtel number 9322233388
SR no. 63728744
Please help me for this issue.
baatliboi

Jul 22, 2015

Deduction from main balance instead of Data pack balance

Had done whatsapp recharge of 49 rupees on 10th July 15, i usually download Video and Images thru Wi-Fi @ home in night, but problem is, frequent deduction of 10 paise, 20 paise from talk-time balance, instead of data pack, although i used only for chatting, rare to rare case i download form data pack,

Kindly Note: I have disabled Image and video download from Data service, and enable on wifi,

Bilal
hemanshuda

Jul 9, 2015

dint received recharge

I have recharged my balance by Rs 200 from my kotak bank application through my cell phone but i still dint got the amount recharged i have received all alerts of my balance deduction of my bank account. I have complained about this in airtel customer care the guy was very rude to behave named shubham and said to that there is no such recharge done cant see any such detail when i insisted then he registered my complain. I want this get done asap.
gsforu

Jun 23, 2015

False Call Charges

Few days back I (+91 9730914742) got promotion call where I activated plan to reduces voice call rates.
According to that plan my local call rate would be 30paisa/min and STD will be 35paisa/min.
It also charge me 18 rupees immediately from my mail account.Now its more that 48 hours , still you are charging me 80paisa/min.
Plz do needful asap.
vaibhav Narvkear

May 19, 2015

My Airtel no 8454946657 - Outgoing ccalls deactivate

Hi All,

am using Airtel postpaid number 8454946657 from last 2 years. As per my billing cycle I have paid my bill on 6th May 2015, due date is 24.05.2015. Every time I have paid bill before due date. But suddenly from 18.05.2015 my outgoing calls has been de-activated. I have call customer care they check the status and advised me to go to the airtel gallery and ask them to check onto system what exactly happened. So on 19.05.2015 I have go to the Airtel Gallery - Thane West and ask them why outgoing calls has been de-active, executive checked the system and replied that due to "Precutionary Basis" my number's outgoing has been deactivate and advised me to submit the photo id and address proof. I ask them why should i submit these document i am not the new customer. Then I went from the gallery and again call to Customer Care that time i have given one shocking reason that due to Fraud applicant your service has been deactivate. I am using Airtel Number from last 2 years and suddenly airtel customer care said that due to fraud applicant, even though I have already submitted the all document. Also note that there is no intimate from your side.

Also note that every month I have received the Airtel bill to home adderss then how can airtel company told that fraud applicant.

so advise what action need to taken.
santosh harishankar tiwari

May 12, 2015

deduction of money from account prepaid

airtel company deduct amount from my account without any info.
plesae stop to deduct money from my account.
stop plan activate i.e. PACK ACTIVATE TO STOP IS :- MU1B61PO
SSBokil

May 3, 2015

Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information

I am Shashikant Bokil, my mobile no is 8454841219 . I recieved a call from airtel on 3rd February offering me 1Gb 3G internet for Rs.125(50% off). I was assured that my bill amount would be around Rs.250( including monthly rental Rs.99).
I used some data and checked my data usage by sending massage to 121 as i was instructed by airtel. It showed me I had used 520Mb out of 462Mb (which should be 1024Mb). I contacted customer care 3-4 about this and my monthly bill amount, they assured that I have 1024Mb data usable and my bill amount would be Rs.250.
.When i recieved my bill it showed Rs.578. I have been calling customer care from 24th February , everytime I was transfered to another member or i was told that I would get callback . I never got any callback . Only thing happened is I kept calling customer care .
I spoke to the supervisor for around 40minutes he had no solution for my problem , he told me pay Rs.400 instead .
I wish my problem should get solved soon. Due date of my bill was 8March.

This is second time i am putting this complaint . last time i sent this complaint month ago .

Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information

Needhi S. Madhvani

Apr 19, 2015

detection of 200 rs

Not recharged
I have recharged prepaid of Rs 200 on aritel but not recharged my phone and Rs 200 has been deducted my bank account and not received any cash back plz solve my problem soon.

detection of 200 rs

prakash dadhich
Rajul Agarwal Rinku

Feb 20, 2015

no service by distributor

I AM A RETAILER IN BHAYANDAR (WEST). RIDDHI SIDDHI STATIONERY, LAPU NO, 9987924428.

I AM USING THE LAPU NO. FROM LONG TIME AND I AM DOING THE TRANSACTION AS PER THE CO. REQUIREMENTS BUT DISTRIBUTOR AND TM ARE FORCING ME TO BARRED THE NO..

I AM DOIN 2OOO/3000 TRASACTION EVERY MONTH PLUS 10 TRANSATION PLUS MAINTANANCE OF 100 RS DAILY AS PER THE REQUIREMENT THEN WHY THEY ARE FORCEING ME BARRED THE NO.

DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT SENDING ME THE LAPU BALANCE AND THERTEND ME IF THE NO. IS BARRED WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UNUSED BALANCE.DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT SENDING ME LAPU BALANCE WHEN I CONTACTED HE SAID TM HAS SAID NOT TO PUT LAPU BALANCE. WHEN I CONTACTED TM HE IS NOT CO-OPERATING WITH ME NOT RECEIVING MY CALL NO REPLY FROM HIS SIDE.

DISTRIBUTOR - AGARWAL TRADING.
TM - MITHLESH.

kauserg

Feb 19, 2015

Fake what's up Plan Rs.49/-

My Airtel no. is 9004758773 ,

i had recharged with Rs.49/- (Maharastra & Mumbai) What's up pack as describe on Airtel web page. After it i am very much disappointed.Whenever i ON my internate it deduct charges from my main balance.

I made a complain to costumer care but no proper support or any suitable answer infect they said my handset ( MOTO 2nd Gen) is not suitable for this pack. I visited branch at Kalyan west near Railway station i had a waste full discussion.

Further, on Airtel web page nowhere it have been mentioned that following pack is not suitable for Android Handset.(kindly check)

Please remove such fake recharge from airtel site or please mention it.

Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Just about vanitha
    Okay fine vanitha came! Did all atrocities... Work is over...
    Mobile fraud call - fraud call saying from RBI
    yesterday i received a call from number...
    APSRTC - Seat allocation
    I have reserved a seat in an APSRTC bus with service...
    Hope software - Illegal debit card use
    Illegal transaction from my debit card without OTP and...
    Auto Rickshaw - Forgot original marksheet and govt ids
    Forgot orange colour bag containing 10th marksheet and...
    ACT - ACT Digital TV Fraud
    Hi All, we have paid the amount of 1091.33 on Friday for...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - Non-receiving of the already issued revised PPO of...
    Dear Madam/Sir, I would like to bring to your notice...
    RATION CARD - Not getting ration card
    My name is Mehar Chand . I have applied online form to...
    RTO Mumbai - Auto fare - Refusal to take passenger for short distance
    Auto Rickshaw Refusal to take passenger for short...