Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

vaibhav Narvkear

May 19, 2015

My Airtel no 8454946657 - Outgoing ccalls deactivate

Hi All,

am using Airtel postpaid number 8454946657 from last 2 years. As per my billing cycle I have paid my bill on 6th May 2015, due date is 24.05.2015. Every time I have paid bill before due date. But suddenly from 18.05.2015 my outgoing calls has been de-activated. I have call customer care they check the status and advised me to go to the airtel gallery and ask them to check onto system what exactly happened. So on 19.05.2015 I have go to the Airtel Gallery - Thane West and ask them why outgoing calls has been de-active, executive checked the system and replied that due to "Precutionary Basis" my number's outgoing has been deactivate and advised me to submit the photo id and address proof. I ask them why should i submit these document i am not the new customer. Then I went from the gallery and again call to Customer Care that time i have given one shocking reason that due to Fraud applicant your service has been deactivate. I am using Airtel Number from last 2 years and suddenly airtel customer care said that due to fraud applicant, even though I have already submitted the all document. Also note that there is no intimate from your side.

Also note that every month I have received the Airtel bill to home adderss then how can airtel company told that fraud applicant.

so advise what action need to taken.
santosh harishankar tiwari

May 12, 2015

deduction of money from account prepaid

airtel company deduct amount from my account without any info.
plesae stop to deduct money from my account.
stop plan activate i.e. PACK ACTIVATE TO STOP IS :- MU1B61PO
SSBokil

May 3, 2015

Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information

I am Shashikant Bokil, my mobile no is 8454841219 . I recieved a call from airtel on 3rd February offering me 1Gb 3G internet for Rs.125(50% off). I was assured that my bill amount would be around Rs.250( including monthly rental Rs.99).
I used some data and checked my data usage by sending massage to 121 as i was instructed by airtel. It showed me I had used 520Mb out of 462Mb (which should be 1024Mb). I contacted customer care 3-4 about this and my monthly bill amount, they assured that I have 1024Mb data usable and my bill amount would be Rs.250.
.When i recieved my bill it showed Rs.578. I have been calling customer care from 24th February , everytime I was transfered to another member or i was told that I would get callback . I never got any callback . Only thing happened is I kept calling customer care .
I spoke to the supervisor for around 40minutes he had no solution for my problem , he told me pay Rs.400 instead .
I wish my problem should get solved soon. Due date of my bill was 8March.

This is second time i am putting this complaint . last time i sent this complaint month ago .

Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information Fraud by airtel . Charged without giving appropriate information

Needhi S. Madhvani

Apr 19, 2015

detection of 200 rs

Not recharged
I have recharged prepaid of Rs 200 on aritel but not recharged my phone and Rs 200 has been deducted my bank account and not received any cash back plz solve my problem soon.

detection of 200 rs

prakash dadhich
Rajul Agarwal Rinku

Feb 20, 2015

no service by distributor

I AM A RETAILER IN BHAYANDAR (WEST). RIDDHI SIDDHI STATIONERY, LAPU NO, 9987924428.

I AM USING THE LAPU NO. FROM LONG TIME AND I AM DOING THE TRANSACTION AS PER THE CO. REQUIREMENTS BUT DISTRIBUTOR AND TM ARE FORCING ME TO BARRED THE NO..

I AM DOIN 2OOO/3000 TRASACTION EVERY MONTH PLUS 10 TRANSATION PLUS MAINTANANCE OF 100 RS DAILY AS PER THE REQUIREMENT THEN WHY THEY ARE FORCEING ME BARRED THE NO.

DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT SENDING ME THE LAPU BALANCE AND THERTEND ME IF THE NO. IS BARRED WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UNUSED BALANCE.DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT SENDING ME LAPU BALANCE WHEN I CONTACTED HE SAID TM HAS SAID NOT TO PUT LAPU BALANCE. WHEN I CONTACTED TM HE IS NOT CO-OPERATING WITH ME NOT RECEIVING MY CALL NO REPLY FROM HIS SIDE.

DISTRIBUTOR - AGARWAL TRADING.
TM - MITHLESH.

kauserg

Feb 19, 2015

Fake what's up Plan Rs.49/-

My Airtel no. is 9004758773 ,

i had recharged with Rs.49/- (Maharastra & Mumbai) What's up pack as describe on Airtel web page. After it i am very much disappointed.Whenever i ON my internate it deduct charges from my main balance.

I made a complain to costumer care but no proper support or any suitable answer infect they said my handset ( MOTO 2nd Gen) is not suitable for this pack. I visited branch at Kalyan west near Railway station i had a waste full discussion.

Further, on Airtel web page nowhere it have been mentioned that following pack is not suitable for Android Handset.(kindly check)

Please remove such fake recharge from airtel site or please mention it.

aipsmrkt

Feb 19, 2015

Airtel Postpaid Number Disconnected

I am Rajkumar Dubey My Airtel Mobile Number is 7710075656. 3-4 months before i was working with calltech services and company provide me above number for personal use but 2 month before i resign my job for personal reason and i gat NOC for calltech for this number transfer to my Name and i goto Airtel Gallery in Mira Road and submit NOC and My Personal Document and Number transfer in My Name succesfuly and i enjoy the service but on 17/02/2015 my airtel postpaid number disconnected ( without any pre intimation ) and when i visit Airtel Gallery in Mira Road they told me that the calltech send mail to Airtel to Close all Number which her Name But Pls told me If i got 2 Month Before NOC from Calltech and Numer is transfer to my Name then how to Airtel disconnected my Number in behalf of Calltech.
I also send mail to [email protected]irtelworld.com on 17/02/2015 but till date no response from Airtel Nodal Officer….
Pls solve my Number problem and Reply me on [email protected]
Prashanthi Ravi

Feb 18, 2015

Disconnection

I had taken a Mobile number in the name of Anuradha Ramakrishnan - 9987692583.

I have not been using this number for last 4 months and had asked Airtel to disconnect this. However they did not. recently I went to Airtel office and paid the bill for 4 months Rs 2440 and gave it in writing to disconnect.

Now they have sent yet another bill for 483 Rs which I do not want to pay since I do not use this number at all.

Please help.
chandikumar

Jan 12, 2015

Aadhar Card and Passport are considered as ID mismatch

I submitted my passport xerox on 27th Nov 2014 with airtel to port in my Loop number before loop closed down. I didnt receive any response for 15 days, I followed up with them, On 16th Dec 2014 I received a mail from them saying only televerification pending. But after 5 days they said their is ID mismatch. I had bought loop card using Aadhar card and with airtel submitted Passport. I asked them if they consider these two id proofs with same details as ID mismatch. But they are not answering that, only saying loop is closed.
chinnu1

Jan 9, 2015

loosing my money send to a wrong number

hi today iam send a gift pack worth 30/- to a wrong number 7893785745.please refund the money back to my number 7893669085
sunita kasabe

Jan 6, 2015

call details

dear sir/ madam
please provide me for call details of my mobile no 07709969963, and please send the call statement of my email.

please sir i request to you give me my no call details.

thanks,

sunita kasabe.

jeevikumar

Dec 29, 2014

Recharge done twice wrongly

Today i have recharge this number 9629885477 for 10p rate cutter 315 .
First time it has been recharge and its display unable to transferred, then next time i have been done using same debit card it has been recharged twice.

I have been spend twice the amount for one recharge.

Kindly do me a favour to refund my money.

Jeevi
Mayuri Shah

Dec 23, 2014

unauthorised Deduction of money

I am user of 9892079854, would hereby like to register a strong complaint against my service provider airtel ( bharti communications) for the unauthorized deductions towards my pre-paid services. I have activated My pack of 1GB 2G data for 28 days at rs154, in which i am promised 1GB 2G data plus 7% talk time. I have to renew my pack every 28th day by paying 200 rs since there is no 154's recharge coupon. This month as on 23rd December, my pack was to be renewed which i did by recharging with rs 200 wherein i am liable to get 154's 2G service plus balance amounts talktime and 7% talktime as promised by airtel service provider. But to my surprise after recharge of 200 and renewal of 154 i am left with a balance of 8 rs.
Immediately contacted customer care between 10 to 11 pm on 23rd itself. There was new version of explaination given by 5 to 6 customer care executives on the unauthorized deduction. The truth is i was still left with 400 MB data and the renewal date being 23rd December'14 , there shouldn't have been any deductions done from the talktime for internet services which the executives claim is used. This repeatedly has happened since last 2-3 months, wherein i strongly feel they should reimburse the unauthorized deduction and take care it should not be repeated again. It is very clear the service provider deliberately deducts amount as soon as recharge is done, with wrong reasons, Thinking that nobody would care to complain for such a small amount. I too did not complain earlier, considering the genuineness in the reasons. But keeping a track, observed they do this very often.
Kindly look into the matter immediately as this is a common problem for all and a smart way of generating revenue for the service provider.
Thankyou.
Mayuri shah -9892079854
dollarshah

Dec 21, 2014

network range

I am using the airtel postpaid connection now i am getting network issues due to network i have ported my idtea connection to airtel connection i am business woman and its getting effect to my business. Please look after it as soon as possible.
My clients as well as my staff members are not unable to stay in contact with me.
in2love

Dec 19, 2014

3G Network Issue

I am facing issue in Airtel on 3G network. Using iPhone 6. My office location is in MindSpace Airoli.
vinod111

Dec 7, 2014

FAULTY MAIL

Iam receiveing mail of others number 7738933440 in my mail id {[email protected]} which is not my number . Many times
i went to my near by airtel gallery but till it not been resolved .

MY NUMBER IS 9892544234.
Pankaj Rane

Oct 11, 2014

Charged but no service

What the bloody hell kind of service airtel provides?
Actualy i am confused are they provide service to customer or take service from customer

1. First surprising thing i have observed is Airtel Gallary timing is 13:00 to 18:00.
is this the timing when can they provide service to customer then? Jai Bhole communication Ulhas nagar 421004. Netaji Chowk.
Management should take care of it while providing any franchisee

2. I have lost my postpaid SIM so i have blocked my Incoming and outgoing call and i have formaly taken help from nearest airtel galary he has suggested me pay RS 50 and your documents and will give you new SIM with same number and it will get activated withing 2 hours So i did as per suggestion but it has not got activated not even in 3 days. went to visit many times (3-4) but shop was close. and its post paid card not even prepaid.bared very loss due to this. I have lost my client due to this shit kind of service and creapy jai bhole communication service

3. Finally and fortunately able to catch him and shop was open so as per further communication with him again has committed that it will get activated in next four hours but again no luck so again went to gallary then he has checked in system and was saying you incoming and outgoing i blocked thats why its not active then who the hell will make this sim activate ?hey you swine i have explain you all situation and you have said that take new sim and then it will get activate then its should be their responsibility to activate. instead of this he was blaming me its you mistake why you have blocked you SIM. Its very pathetic.

So, I have decided to take help from customer care but it was very funny he said you cant get sim with same number you have to buy new sim and if you want to logged complaint about airtel gallery then you have to logged there itself, I came to know that not use to talk with such useless people hence finally reach to you hope you will help and will take this in consideration to improvement your service.
Kindly look into it and let us know if you require any more clarification.
It hurt when you are doing your job correctly and so wisely and you are paying even though not getting service instead of it baring loss due to such useless creepy people.
svaity1971

Sep 3, 2014

SIR,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE 2 NOS OF POSTPAID CONNECTION FROM YOU AS CORPORATE PLAN FOR MUKAND LTD (RS. 99 PLAN) & HAVE TALKTIME OF 200 MINUTE BUT ALL OF MY COLLEGUES WORKING IN MUKAND GETS TALKTIME OF 300 MINUTE
REQUEST YOU TO REVISED MY BOTH NOS PLAN ACCORDINGLY AT THE EARLIEST PLESAE

MUKAND LTD KALWE
aahlaada

Aug 23, 2014

wrong recharge done

Today morning (23/08/2014 7.53 Am) i have done a wrong recharge to 9892961612 instead of my number 9892961312.
The recharge amount was 100 INR and recharge was done through freecharge app.
I have dropped a mail to [email protected] 6 hours back but no response yet from airtel team.
I am attaching the mail trail here.
Please refund the recharge amount back to my number 9892961312.
Freecharge transaction id:FCVA14082353304243
vidhyadhar

Aug 3, 2014

no network

I vidhyadhar kadam bearing mobile no 9867253490 constantly requesting regarding network problem. Your representative visited to our place and found that there is actual network problem at our site. After that there was not a single call or any SMS from your esteemed company. There were 05 (FIVE) SR raised in the month of May, June n July. I am ready to pay the bill at a stroke unless and until you solve my network problem. It is very sad to say that esteemed company like AIRTEL, takes customer as a granted. There were lot of calls from your side to pay the bill but there was not a single call for my raised complaint of network problem. I will be really helpful if you solve my problem as soon as possible and make my phone network start. Awaiting for your positive reply. thanking you.
snaigade

Jul 15, 2014

Poor Service

I have purchased a 3G DATA Dongle from Airtel Thane,Naupada store on 23rd June 2014.
Customer service executive assured that the same would start in 24 hrs once you give a call to the help line number the same sequence was followed but the activation took nearly 72hrs for activation, meanwhile the online helpline executive were not clear about the reason for the delay and we were tossed around from technical to customer care executive.
We enjoyed the internet connection till 4th of July 2014 but post this date a lot of trouble started.Internet connection was becoming difficult.3G data speed was not available. A complaint was launched at the store on 6th of July which was reluctantly taken by the store as there were few more compliant from my residence area.
I was assured that the complaint would be resolved in 4 working days ,on 7th technical executive called up on the alternative number provided but since the card & dongle was not available with me at the time of call he assured me that he will call in the evening but the call never happened.

Yesterday I called up the helpline once again to receive the shock of life.

First the said call was closed(no confirmation on mail or phone regarding customer satisfaction) and secondly my number was "barred" reason my bill amounting 349 Rs was generated on 4th of July 2014 (due date 24th July 2014) and my credit limit was 300 Rs which was not told to me during purchase I was given 2GB data plan and till 4th July I had consumed only 449 MB of my monthly pack.

Moreover when I confronted the helpline executive Mr Rahul he was rude enough to answer that SMS was sent on my "BARRED" number from our side and you should have your credit limit increased on which I told him that I will take the matter to the consumer forum on which he replied that I can go to any forum but I have to pay up first(even though my due date is 25)and then only we can start the number but I explained him that my data plan has not exhausted to this he replied that this the way it works. I demanded I speak to his senior or team leader both were reluctant to come on line and I was kept on hold for nearly 20 min before the line was disconnected .
My simple question is during the purchase credit limit and its effects that my monthly plan before exhaustion would be barred was not explained.
My Bill was generated on 4th of July and store still has 300rs as dongle deposit collected from me still the connection was terminated without the courtesy to give a call or message on the alternate number provided.

Kindly help.

Shailesh Naigade.
sanjay makwana

Jul 5, 2014

9 unauthorized prepaid connections

My name is Sanjay Makwana from mumbai.I had been to airtel gallery in mira road from where I bought 3 airtel numbers of prepaid connections on 1 july 2014 by giving all the necessary documents.The numbers didn't start so I visited the gallery again and there the person rejected my application to the three numbers which i had buyed he said there ae already 9 connections of airtel numbers with my name I want to know how is this possible because I am using Only one postpaid number 9987558883 of airtel and then applied for the next three numbers they are as follows:
The person whom I Met in gallery told me your registration is rejected due to dooping.Please provide me all the details about all those unauthorized connections as soon as possible.
pamnani

May 13, 2014

change in bill plan without intimation my NO. 9766007000

change of bill plan without any intimation very dangerous crime by airtel