Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

May 18, 2013

online 3g recharge unsucessful but money deducted twice

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAD RECHARGED AIRTEL 3G ONLINE RECHARGE OF RS 749.I DID IT TWICE..
ONE THROUGH SBI DEBIT ONLINE AND THE OTHER THROUGH SBI NET BANKING..
BUT UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ERROR FROM AIRTEL THE RECHARGE WAS UNSUCCESFUL BUT MY MONEY GOT DEDUCTED TWICE OF RS 749..SO I AM DUE TO RECIEVE RS 1498..

AS SAID BY AIRTEL IF THE RECHARGE IS NOT DONE AND THE MONEY IS BEEN DEDUCTED,IT WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE ACCT ...
I AM BIT WORRIED IF IT COULD BE DONE SOON WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS...

I CANT UNDERSTAND IF THE RECHARGE DOESNT HAPPEN THEN WHY IS THE MONEY BEEN DEDUCTED ..THIS IS ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT ..SOMETHING NEW....PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION ON TO IT...I HAVE LOST MY MONEY FOR NOTHING...

MY 3G DONGLE NUMBER 9004797518
MY NUMBER 9987269689
bijal.gala

May 8, 2013

Poor service by Customer care

I have had a bad experience with customer care. This list of complaints is long:
1) There was a wrong charge in my bill for March - which has not yet been reversed after multiple follow ups.
2) I never got my complaint registration message till date so I am not able to contact the Nodal officer also.
3) Nodal office contact numbers work only on Service request number and there is no way to contact them directly for any escalations.
4) I have been told multiple times that a call back will be arranged with solution which never happened.
5) There has also been a case when my call log was also missing. When I called and gave my previous call reference, I was told that the call log was not present in my account.
6) I am unable to register a complaint on my own through Airtel website and I have no choice but only call their ineffective customer care.
7) I have complained about poor network multiple times but the issue never gets resolved.

It looks like the company has washed their hands from their responsibility towards customers. Collecting bills is their only goal. The outsourced customer care is never bothered and their is no way to talk to someone who can take responsibility and ensure resolution of issues.
User952079

Apr 5, 2013

Airtel DTH Activation not done

I've purchased Airtel DTH HD DVR package on 31st March, 2013. I got installation done after 3 days, That is 4th April, 2013. My package is still not activated after 24 hours of installation. Customer care response has annoyed me a lot.

Either activate the package with immediate effect or refund me my money.
My customer id is - 3012274536

Krunal
pravingaikwad

Mar 20, 2013

Force for postpaid

I have purchased a sim card of airtel before 4 months i used that for all this months now seddenly they disconnected my number,when i went to there gallery and lounge a complaint they are forcing me to make thet number postpaid.i want that number to continue but they are saying that they will continue it if i make that card postpaid.This is forcing from them.
Krishna Chari

Mar 19, 2013

Harrashment

I was using airtel no 7738344782 but the company was just sending bills on my mail they have never send physical copy to me for the 2 months they have charged me without using there services while my no was disconnected by them.
and thats the reason i have not paid the bill since Jan airetel have appointed third party agency for collection and they are harrasing by giving calls on my last dialed numbers of my clients and relative is this a right way.
pls help me bcz now a days they are calling all my contacts.

Krishna Chari

Dec 29, 2012

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Prathamesh Sukale. I have stop using Airtel postpaid mobile number 7738513907 services from last 3-4 months.

I visited their gallery few months back regarding complaint to deactivate my mobile number as the same was not in use by me.

I had done F & F Settlement against the outstanding bill through IDBI Bank cheque number 030045 as per executive suggestion who visited me.

I also told him that I don't wish to continue with the Airtel services.

Even after all this drama the other collection executive call on my mummy number even after providing my cell number - 8976797537 for further communication.

But still I am receiving call for bill payment and they are threatening with dire consequences.

Also I am getting soft copy regarding payment from Airtel with monthly and late payment charges.

I thereby request you to kindly look into these matter asap.

Prathamesh S.

very very nice Airtel Telecom Company Me all family use Airtel Service

Regard

Diwakar

Dec 2, 2012

cutting of money without making call

speak to c.care and register your complaint and get service/complaint No.

Nov 25, 2012

Getting misscall

The number belongs to Mr.Ashok Kumar From mumbai

Nov 22, 2012

Unnecessary renewal of sms

still my complaint has not been resolved.

Nov 20, 2012

Unnecessary renewal of sms

I was having 29.984 balance u renewed that also & after deduction my balance was 1.294 that means u deducted 28 rupees unnecessarily please kindly look into the matter & do the needful Please refund my 28 rupees I had not used any single sms out of 1000.I am waiting for ur favourable reply.mobile no.9096158034

Nov 7, 2012

Illegal Bill

I am just getting false assurances from Airtel team. I got a call from some executive that query will be resolved. I told him about the complaint filed. But still, the other executive who called today was arguing and harassing me. I am fed up and looking for quick resolution.

Oct 26, 2012

Namaste Prathamesh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
User820656

Sep 8, 2012

Deducting money daily

sir mere number se 60rs ka balnce kaat liya gaya hai bina bataye bina call ke isliye aap se namra nivedan hai ki pls caller tune ko urjent main band kar diya jaaye aur mere blance ko return kar diya jaaye
jis number par blance kata hai wo number hai +919636564263 pls its very urjent

Sep 6, 2012

No. portable from TATA Indicom to Airtel, But this is third time Airtel stop my phone working for silly reasons.

Namaste (dgawale),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 06 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Arpit Dixit

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Aug 20, 2012

Deducting money daily

i want urgent credit which u have debited 11 rs from my account pls refund me money & dont charges unnecessary for no reason your service is very bad & m using last 5 years.so plz give refund.

Jul 17, 2012

Bill Payment

Hi!
My name is Aakash Gohil. I have an Airtel Digital TV connection (customer id 3000482915). Today(17-07-12) I wanted to make an account on airtel's website but it told me that there is already an account with my customer id and showed me your email address. This must be the source of your problems. Also, I am trying to check with the customer care about this problem .Meanwhile, I request you to check your mail as there must be a mail from airtel about a new password for your(my) account.

Apr 3, 2012

EXCESS DEDUCTION

KIND TO PROVIDE ME CALL DETAIL.

Feb 1, 2012

POOR SERVICE NOT ALLOWING ME FOR PORTABILITY

it is done now.

Jan 29, 2012

Misleading information by Customer service Dept

Your technical team had not yet found time to get in touc with me ... please do not make false statements

Jan 2, 2012

POOR SERVICE NOT ALLOWING ME FOR PORTABILITY

Kindly call me again. Unavailabilty was due to network problem in Mumbai.

Aug 17, 2011

Address Verification not done & service disconnected

Dear Rakesh,

Please start my outgoing facility immediately because address verification is your duty, I was submitted my all correspondence documents form my side,

If you not start my connection so disconnected my no. I am not need your bad service.

Darshan Ashar

Aug 13, 2011

No Range

Dear Pravin Mahajan,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 8 Aug. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Rakesh Ranga

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

Aug 10, 2011

No Range

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 8 Aug. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Ranga

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/cECyvS

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand