Airtel

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Shrutiarora1103

May 26, 2019

Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of request

I requested to link my number in family plan, they even visited my home to link. But every month I am being charged Rs 290+ as postpaid bill which I have been requesting to put under family plan. The response from Airtel Store opposite DAV school, Bathinda is that they will call me back after resolving the complaint. But I never receive any call from them. Poor service.
harjitsr1

Feb 9, 2018

Internet Issue

So Much bad speed of 4G, 3G only 20-21 kbps, too cheating.. I have done my 399 Rc but not any benefits
Gaganpreetys

May 13, 2017

Regarding plan validity

Hello sir/mam,
I recharged my airtel number 9803775713 with Rs. 399 with Plan including free unlimited calls and 1 GB data per day for 28 days. From day before yesterday I am not getting any of the plan benefits. I called customer care but they also replied my that they dont have any such plan. Please see to it and solve my problem as early as possible. I shall be very thankful to you.
Rashpal Singh
Gagan Dhaliwal

Mar 9, 2017

not proper service

Not getting proper care I decided to port but u r not asking me the reason ND doesn't provide me good service I will close using Airtel otherwise contact me 9878306146. As early as possible

Feb 18, 2017

Poor 4G Signal Strength @ 9872075505

I m getting very poor signal strength of Airtel 4G at my below mentioned number & address and even after repeated complaints AIRTEL is not bothered to resolve the issue.

PLEASE HELP.

H no 261, Phase 3
Model Town Bathinda (PB ) 151001
Mob : 9872075505

Feb 17, 2017

Poor 4G Signal Strength of Airtel

I m approaching AIRTEL from last 2-3 months for poor signal strength of its 4G network at my below mentioned address & mobile number but they are not giving any resolution.

H no 261 , Phase 3
Model Town, Bathinda
Mob : 9872075505

SR no. with Airtel: 73779509
dinesharma1207

Jan 22, 2017

mobile phone connection

I am writing to you to bring to your notice the pathetic work, knowledge and response of Airtel Office, 100 feet road, Bathinda, Punjab.

On 12 Jan applied to this said office for porting my No from prepaid to post paid. My identity proof was checked and I was handed over a sim card. I did not recieve any intimation from any for two days and my new sim was also not activated. I called this office and I was told that my identity proof was not correct and I had to submit another one. I submitted a new proof on 12 Jan and for two days no action was taken by the office.

Again for two days there was no intimation. On 16 Jan I again called up and I was told I had been given, by mistake a wrong sim card and I needed to come to the office to get a new sim card. I again went and collected a new sim a card.

On 18 Jan again when I called up was, shockingly told that a wrong sim card had been registered against my number. So again I went and collected a new card.. After one day I got a call from the office saying that I had to submit a fresh identity proof as a fresh sim No had been registered against my mobile number. I did the same and finally on 20 Jan my post paid was activated. When I checked, the plan to my surprise the plan which had been activated was the Rs 1199 and not Rs 599.

I am fed up with this utter non sense and lack of knowledge of the the staff in the Airtel office. And finally I have got an Idea sim too which I am using and at the end of the billing cycle I shall get rid of the Airtel connection.

I will request you to please place more educated and competent staff and not harrass customers in this manner.
aggiapal

Jun 24, 2016

before how i call this number 9988011078

Sir plz tell me .how much time before i was call on this number 9988011078
HARRY GARRY

Jun 7, 2016

Not get Minutes according to your message

093575-81000 this is my Air tel Number. i have receive message from AH-650001 on Monday and give me offer. and after that yesterday i recharge Rs. 46/- but not get 150 min.So please solve this

Parveen Goyal

Not get Minutes according to your message

saraswathi sankar

Sep 8, 2015

Inability to use dedicated account balance

I am Saraswathi from Chennai, at present in the USA .Recharged my prepaid number 9791353801.Account credited to my dedicated account 145 (I don't what that means)
Amount recharged on 9th August was 998/- Unable to use the amount to call India.
Validity is up to 9th September only. How to get back the service or the amount? Written to
Customer care but no reply so far. Pl respond this.28130
ergopalgarg

Jul 17, 2015

money not credited to mobile no

Money deducted from bank account but not credited to mobile account
Mobile no 9915115768
Txn id 718532105
Date 18 jul 15
Transaction done by myairtel app
Bank state banknof patiala
khushboo mangla

Apr 3, 2015

deactivate connection

My contact no- 9464234779 registered on name Nirmala Devi . Please deactivate the connection service on this number.
manoj1649

Dec 6, 2014

Unable to make and receive calls

From last two days Airtel consumers are unable to make or receive calls inspire of full tower frequency. Even 198 is not working at this place named Bhisiana, Bhatinda, Punjab. This is the condition of one of the reputed network provider.
Rajdavinder Singh

Oct 19, 2014

Deduction in Account Balance

The balance from the account is deducted when we try to download the file larger than the data in the account.
For example: The data left in my account was 3MB and I start downloading a song of 6MB, then instead of using the that 3MB internet balance from my account it started deducting the balance from my main account. Instead of this isn't it is relevant to first use that MB data which is left in the account and then the balance from main account should be deducted. And also a confirmation message regarding the 90% of data used, and the internet balance is exhausted. All these things will be very beneficial for the customers.
Thank You.
maniisappal

May 19, 2014

unacceptable bills

Sir/Madam, i am using airtel service from last two odd years. Last year in november i toured south india (kerela) on an educational tour. I activated a roaming pack of rs. 75 for free incoming of calls for a month. After coming back from the tour i deactivated this pack, and now after 6 months when i checked my ebills, i discovered that i was charged rs. 75 extra all these months. which means the company had not deactivated the pack (their fault). i talked to their customer care executive and they are refusing me to pay back my total due which comes out to be 450 in total. i want to take a strong action against this company as this is not the first time i have been treated like this. i want my money back. please help
User919639

Feb 14, 2013

My No. stolen is (8427645170

R/sir ,
my no. has stolen (my no. is 8427645170 which is run in Dabwali city. so sir please immediately close my no.

Jun 23, 2011

Dear Jangir Singh,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 20 June 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Jun 22, 2011

Dear Jangir Singh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 20 June 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Jun 21, 2011

fake call

yes i attend this fake call today on this same number i am jagdeep singh S/o Jangir singh this call is 2nd time on my airtel mobile no.9915999053 already come on my phone please do any thing faster
your very very thank you

Mar 3, 2011

Dear Hardeep Kumar,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 28 Jan. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Feb 2, 2011

Dear Hardeep Kumar,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 28 Jan. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Jan 30, 2011

Deduction of Charges, Misguide & Missbehaviour with Customers

This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Jan. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar

Jan 29, 2011

Dedicated Account blunder

I did send an e-mail ages ago, but 'coz your services are stuffed up, you might not have received that as well as No one had contacted me since I wrote this.

AIRTEL service is pathetic!! Glad MNP is here and wish people get rid of you very soon...

Warmest Regards,
Gaurav

Jan 14, 2011

Dear Gaurav,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Airtel Customer Service Team

Jan 10, 2011

Dedicated Account blunder

This is to inform you that your concern listed 09 Jan 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Kumar
Airtel Customer Service Team

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...