Airtel

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

sudhirhirawat

Sep 16, 2020

8003388888 UPC not Generated

My mobile number 8003388888 I like to port but when i send request i received message that due to contractual obligations number not ported. where as i separated all numbers from my family plan and now with 499 plan. I done all formalities for corporate plan in jio paid security and prime membership charges. No received any reply from Airtel nor taking any responsibility need your help in this regard.

sudhirhirawat

Sep 16, 2020

8003388888 UPC not Generated

I like to port my mobile number 8003388888 but received message you cannot port because of contractual obligations where as this number in primary number in family plan I already separate all numbers and now in 499 plan after making so many complaints nothing happened. I already applied in JIO for corporate plan and paid security and prime membership charges need your help to solve this matter.

@80

Aug 5, 2020

In Airtel thanks app Amazon Prime is not working

According to airtel's commitment, amazon prime show in my airtel thanks app, I have mailed many times but problem Not solved yet
Gannoji shruthi

Jun 28, 2020

Wrong recharge

I have done wrong recharge
WRRW

Wrong number : 9963798199
Transaction ID : 978227559
Amount : 219
Operator no : 785747316
Correct number : 9963546742

Please transfer recharge from wrong number to right number
Deepak Swarnkar

Jan 29, 2020

internet connectivity issu

i a m Deepak Swarnkar and my mobile no. is 9413530329. I have airtel prepaid netowrk. last few days in my room i am facing network connectivity issue. some time i cant connect on mobile and internet problem is also worst. even i cant open google most of time. how it can be possible because in advertisement airtel claims no. 1 network in india.
now i can say it is not airtel
Deepak Swarnkar
Plot no. 1
near 4 no. dispensary sodala jaipur
302006
vanand172

Nov 11, 2019

Reverse my amount due to recharge on wrong number
Please refund my recharge of 499/- rupees which was done on wrong number. Which is done by internet banking. Order ID is 9829017396 and refrence number is ############. Please refund my money please.

Shubham D

Jul 30, 2019

Network issue (Call and Data)

The network is too weak to call and for data usage. My daily Internet gets wasted as I am not able to use it. I am complaining to Airtel Customer Care for all most 1 Year now, they are not able to do anything and its getting worse. Can you please look into this issue.

Shubham Dhamaniya

mb.prtk

Jul 12, 2019

TRYING TO DISCONTINUE MY NUMBER

FROM LAST ONE WEEK I AM TRYING TO REGISTER REGARDING DISCONNECTION OF MY AIRTEL LAND LINE CONNECTION BUT CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT ACCEPTING MY COMPLAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO PAY THE BILL FURTHER. SO IT REQUESTED KINDLY HELP ME OUT WITH THIS MATTER
Siddharth singh t

Jun 25, 2019

Low network speed

4g speed even less than 2g speed
Preeti2020

May 26, 2019

WRONG BILLING

I am being charged inflated bills from past two months when I am not even using my airtel sim. I am traveling abroad and my airtel sim is in my bag, and still i am being charged such hefty amounts.
7up sunny

Feb 12, 2019

Network issues

POOR NETWORK
Poor network in my locality
Sir I live in Ramanuj Colony, Sanganer. Jaipur,
There is very poor connectivity Of Airtel 4G network.
I’m very perplexed....Sir I request you to solve this
Problem. My No. 8306085599
pank1984

Jan 25, 2019

Porting request rejected as overdue bill amount

I want to port out from airtel , & request to port out . But airtel company rejected my request as outstanding unbill amount . Hence my access amount which is more than unbill amount has deposited earlier.
When i talked to customer care they told tht i have to do process again coz they do tht mistake , & forbade me to register complaint also .
Ajay87644

Jan 20, 2019

internet

After data limit end the internet is not working
But airtel coustmer care says speed of 64 kbps after data limit
Why I'm not getting any speed
smohit7499

Jan 9, 2019

Network Problem

Since yesterday Afternoom there is no signal in my mobile phone I am using Airtel 4g sim.
ishaksjgidiqydiqdhkjgf

Sep 25, 2018

Network problem

The condition of airtel network is so poor in jagatpura area jaipur . There are so many call drops plzz improve your system otherwise i will port this number
pankajrungta

Sep 15, 2018

Prepaid recharge - Data not given as per plan by Airtel

I have done recharge of my prepaid mobile number of Airtel - 9785099794 by Rs 99 on 14th Sept 2018, which should have given me benefit of 2GB data, unlimited calling, 100SMS local+STD /day and validity for 28 days..which is as per the news circulated by Airtel on 16th June 2018 to counter Jio offers.

However, What I got is Unlimited Local+STD Calls, 1GB 3G/4G Data, 100 Local+STD SMS/Day and Validity: 10 days only (Valid till 24-09-2018).

I had taken up this matter and put complaint with concerned Airtel customer care and nodal officer and I got the mail reply as below. Since I was not convinced again I put complaint and I got a call from their highest level of customer care (9676994624) today. As per them the said offer is not valid on my number and they said that the offers differ for number to number. I argued with them and said that this is not possible and it is never conveyed by Airtel or any other company. Whatever new offers any company is launching, it is for all customers. It cannot differ from customer to customer. If it is so it should be publicised in the news also. But not done so. Such partial actions by company like Airtel is not acceptable and it is fooling a customer.

I was just shocked that how a company like Airtel is fooling Indian people by not giving the benefit of their own publicized new offers to customers and they are making joke of the system and playing biased game.

I am pretty sure that such biased things for customer to customer is not allowed by TRAI and it will be looked seriously.

Kindly request you to look into the matter and resolve the matter and take stringent action on the service provider who is playing in such a way with fellow Indians.

Pankaj Rungta
Chhotu Singh khangarot

Aug 13, 2018

Network isu

No network in my Twon
Unable to calling and internet
my mob.no 9929595999,9829005897
deepaksharmaphagi

Aug 6, 2018

Cash back not recive yet

I recharge 148 this no.8560070063 by airtel bank with an offer but I not get cash back.
Trans. ID-1184039336

Cash back not recive yet

dilip mewara

Jul 14, 2018

poor network

Poor network in my locality
Sir, i live in income tax colony malviya nagar jaipur.
There is very poor connectivity of airtel 4G network. I m very perplexed.. Sir I can't use my 500 mb data properly. Sir I request you to solve this problem. My youtube and sometimes Even Fb does not work properly because of poor network.
Sir, plz solve this problem. 🙏
Soniraman95

Jul 6, 2018

Mobile Network

Worst airtel mobile network in India....!!!!
Airtel 3G doesn’t work properly and they says to switch to airtel 4g mobile network, I meant are you guyz are crazy, “Sir cycle ride mat karo, sidha bike ride karo”....
I did many compliments in airtel, even I’ve gone to their airtel office many times, but no prompt ans...
They says “Sir give us 24hrs, we correct our mistake, it’s been 1.5months & you took 1080hrs, still no resolution...
If no resolution is done, then I need to port my network from airtel to other...!!!

From :-

Amount 399
Right number 7726076928
khatrikhatri

network issue

I am facing a lot of problems in airtel network. I am unable to make calls and using internet. Even i complained many times but still i did not get relief.

Yogesh kumar khatri
mobile no 9784895090
h86, s1, balda dham residency, manglam city ext, kalwar road, jaipur
Roshanlal71

Yogesh kumar Khatri
mobile no 9784895090
address-
H-86, S1, Balda Dham Residency 2, Manglam city ext-, kalwar road, jaipur, rajasthan
Roshanlal71

Roshan lal meena
mobile no 9784190242
address-
B-210, Nityanand nagar, gandhi path, gali no 11, vaishali nagar, jaipur, rajasthan
Vaibhav Sharma

Jun 5, 2018

Internet issue

I am using Airtel Network from last 10years but from last 1year continuously I am facing the network or internet issues. 2months before I had Airtel postpaid connection but now I am prepaid customer of Your network. I had called several times inyour customer service to solve my problem but no action was taken placeby them. In my area more than 600 to 800 people's are having the same internet issues. Please solve my problem and kindly provide me internet speed in my phone. My phone no. Is 9602860566