Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Prashanth Sking

Jan 2, 2014

airtel broadband very slow download speed

my airtel broadband account no is 7008897085,i have paid for 4mbps upto 30 gb plan..but am getting consistently very low download speed rates of 0.33kbps(screen shot attached),because of which i am unable to carry out my work..rectify these issues at the earliest and contact me cell-9894248022..

airtel broadband very slow download speed

mynameisex

Dec 21, 2013

My Personal Details theft from Airtel Customer Care Executive

I was using Vodafone network, My GF was using Airtel Network. Actually i'll call, messaging everyday to my GF. Somebody is liking my GF on oneside, But he have the friend whos working in Airtel Customer care. That boy was asked to his friend for collecting my GF call, message details, finally they got my details, this was really cheating,This is nonsense, rude, this really hurt me more,
SARAVANAXTREME

Sep 13, 2013

UNWANTED BILL

I HAVE A LAND LINE CONNECTION LAST 7 YEARS. I HAVE CALL FROM AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE ON LAST MONTH TO ACTIVATE ADVANCE RENTAL PLAN. IN THAT TIME I SAID TO ACTIVATE. BUT I HAVE TO GO OUT OF STATION FOR 5 MONTHS AFTER 2 DAY I REQUEST TO DEACTIVATE. THEY ALSO AGREE WITH MY REQUESITION. BUT THEY DEACTIVATE THE LAND LINE ALSO AFTER THIS MONTH BILL WAS RAISED WITHOUT ANY PROPER INTIMATION. SO I CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER THEY TOLD PAY FULL BILL AMOUNT ( Rs .4506.78 ) WHICH I'M NOT USED A SINGLE BYTE OF THAT BROAD BAND CONNECTION. SO AGAIN AND AGAIN I COMPLAIN THE CUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY WILL NOT RESPONSE TO ME. WHY SHOULD I PAY WHEN I'M NOT USE THE BROADBAND CONNECTION.SO PLEASE DO FAVOUR FOR ME. MY COMPLAIN NUMBER IS 38469030
Altos

May 14, 2013

Worst response & money loss

I am changing out my PRI & Mobile numbers to another service provider. I am the customer of Airtel since 2009. I was planning to take 50 new sims for my employees, for GPS and another PRI number for my corporate. After the issues detailed below, i am not going to even think about it, infact we have several airtel connections & broadband in my company, we are porting out of your service.

I got very worst service from three managers of airtel, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu division. They are Gopal, Suresh & Tharun (Lakshmi mills, Coimbatore). They talked with me in abusive and vulgar language. They don’t know how to behave with the customers.
First They forced me to take the Airtel PRI number 0422-4400004, which i really didn’t want to take, for my new business venture, and without using the connection, i have paid around 1 lakh rupees as its monthly rent. Since, i really didn’t like the number, i asked him to supply new fancy PRI number.
Gopal told me if I clear the pending amount Rs. 42,000 rupees of old number, some amount will be waved off from the settlement amount and he will get me another PRI number, which is more fancy & easy to remember. So, issued him cheque for Rs.42,000/- and opted 0422- 4041424. Soon after getting confirmation of this new number, they started forcing me again for activating this new number(0422-4041424). I told them that i want the number only after 2 months. Then they started compelling me, blaming me and insulting me. Since both Gopal & Suresh were in target pressure, they wanted me to activate the number. No courtesy at all. They talked to me as if i am their subordinate.

They started calling me continuously, insulting me & forcing me like anything for getting the new number activated. I explained my situation frankly & told them that without using i don’t want to spend again for rent, as i already wasted money for the first PRI, 4400004 & asked them 1 week time for activating it. But they were not ready to listen me & they wanted to close the target for February month through me. So i told Suresh to give his superior’s number, thinking that, i can tell my problems to his boss atleast. Then he started teasing me, insulting again & told, he can give me Airtel Mittal’s number & asked me to call & talk to MITTAL directly. He is very rude and non sense guy.

Hoo..I don't even have the words to express how worst their words are. They don’t bother about customer satisfaction. Leave out satisfaction, they don’t even bother about the language they use. This is not the first time they are behaving like this.

Recently we have changed our office to new address & I called up Gopal again for asking the formalities for change of address of my Landline 0422- 4206878 & PRI 0422 – 4041424, then he started shouting on me like anything. Since he is the top member of Coimbatore division, he knew that i will call him again for new airtel connections. He just rudely told me that without clearing the previous amounts, airtel will not give us any new connections. I told him that i will clear the pending amount within 1 day, but he was not even willing to listen me. He asked me to cancel all the airtel numbers, and said " do whatever you want to do, i don’t care “ and bangs/cuts the phone on me.

I couldn’t understand the problem. So, i went directly to Lakshmi mills, Coimbatore, airtel office & asked them what i need to do for getting these two numbers activated again. The office executives told me to clear the pending dues for the two numbers, 0422- 4206878 & PRI 0422- 4041424. I cleared the till date pending due there & asked when i will get connection. She told within 6-7 days, both the numbers will be activated.

From that day we are waiting for them to give connection. Now its 21 days passed. Still i am waiting for those connections. My taxi business is depended on PRI number. I lost huge amount of business, Company’s goodwill, customers because of this PRI number. I have spent lakhs & lakhs in advertisement using this PRI number, 0422- 4041424.

Yesterday, i.e, 14.May.2013, i went directly to Airtel’s Lakshmi mills, Coimbatore office. Actually i thought to clear all the pending amount, if that is the actual issue of the bad response from airtel. I explained all my problems, then the executive told, i have to pay Rs. 42,000 for my old PRI number, 0422 – 4400004 & then only they will release my new PRI number. I asked them about the actual relation b/w these two old numbers & why you are playing with our business profit by blocking the PRI without any information. Then the executive started blabbering something & suggested me to talk to their manager & i told yes.

Then the manager came. He is Mr. Tharun (Manager, Lakshmi mills, Coimbatore). I asked him why these problems are happening with our PRI. Rudely he replied “You clear your pending amount, then only we will clear your all the connections”. I told, “You are talking about your pending amount Rs. 42,000/- , but do you know how much i lost for these 21 days, only because you are taking 21 days for a change of address process”. Immediately he replied, “Sir, You can go to consumer court & claim those amount from Airtel directly.” I got shocked. Being a manager he is not supposed to encourage a customer to go to consumer court. That too i was in a plan to clear the pending amount & if he was suggesting me to clear the pending amount, i would have paid all the pending due. In this case, he the manager, Mr. Tharun, himself, gave me idea of going to Court. I said ok & came out of Airtel office. Then one person, another customer of Airtel came to me & told that he was watching how the manager was talking to us & told me from morning the manager is suggesting all the customers, who are coming for queries, to go to consumer court, without trying to understand the customer’s problem. I said “Managers are behaving like trainees. What to do” & i came back.

Immediately i called another service provide for new PRI connection & night itself he gave me the list & i finalised the new PRI.

Since Airtel’s managers are irresponsible persons & Your Managers, Mr. Gopal & Mr. Suresh advised me to talk to Mittal, i am writing this mail. I think, this mail will reach Mr. Mittal’s attention.

For me, since i am a customer, i can change the network, if i am getting worst service form Airtel. But for Airtel it is a heavy loss. Day by day you are missing lots of customers because of these idiot managers. What if i am going to consumer court & explain all my losses with perfect proofs, as your manager Mr. Tharun suggested.??? Actually who will bear my loss for these 21 days..???

The Airtel managers (Coimbatore, tamilnadu) are treating customers as their slaves & talking rubbish.

1. Gopal (manager) - Absolute nonsense guy/very rude/bad mouthed guy- his number- 9940171692

2. Suresh (Not sure about the designation) – Absolutely terrible- his number- 9597996622

3. Tharun – Forcing customers to go to consumer court

They are Good valued asset to airtel, who spoils the business of Airtel. I have never faced such a worst response from any service providers. WORST Managers....Worst service.

I can't understand who appointed these persons as managers ???? They don't even know the job they are doing is being funded by customer's money. If there won't be any customer, there won't be any job for them. They are the most careless and arrogant persons in airtel, I came across.
I was more offended by the behaviour of these managers than the fact that I simply wasted much money. So, please throw these managers out from your company, if you really want to get profit.

Anyway thank you so much for giving us the worst experiences till date.

An unsatisfied customer of Airtel......

Prem kumar P V
Altos Fx Trading Services Pvt ltd
R S Puram, Coimbatore
9042004499
www.altosgroups.com

Apr 13, 2013

Aitel Post Paid Connection Issue which is not resolved almost 4 months

Hello Sir & Madm,
I had a Post Paid Airtel connection 9994177422 I had requested in 12 Dec 12 for the deactivation. Still the issue is not resolved from Aitel 121 service provider.

I had received a call from Legal department referring that I have to visit Aitel show room and write a letter for the deactivation.

But This information, they would been given from 121 from the 1st call or 2nd call. I had called almost 26 times to 121 to know that status of the registered complaint.

They had committed that the complete amount will be waived off. so that I can convert this no to a prepaid connection.

Even I had called 121 to had a word with Gowtham 121 services provider and Stanly who is playing the role of senior officer, who had committed me that the complete amount will be waived off by Monday(15th Apr 2013) and confirmation call will be given to my alternate number. so that I can convert this number as a prepaid.

Since the issue is not resolved almost a 4 months, I had reached to this complaint box to register a complaint. Hope I will get a solution to this issue asap.

I had been put on hold for 17mins & 15 mins and disconnected the call as well from 121. which cannot be acceptable any of the person who is being as a customer to Airtel.

Apr 12, 2013

Airtel Post Paid connection issue

I have been raising a concern related to Airtel Post Paid connection with 121 services. But the issue is not resolved almost 4 months.

1. I had a Airtel Post Paid connections, Which I have requested 121 to Cancel the services after the complete bill payment on 12 Dec 2012. But the concern person who had not taken my request for cancellation. I got a call from Airtel Billing team to pay the bill for the same number. Then only I came to know that the No is active still. I have informed the same to them as well.

From day onwards I have been calling 121 for the cancellation of this number. I have got a confirmation from one of the executive from 121 and referred that the complete amount will be waived off. so that I can convert this no as a Prepaid connection.

Still it is not happened from Airtel. I had called almost 25 times to 121 to know the status of this issue.

Yet to get the solution from them. I had written mail to [email protected] But the expected solution is not given yet.

Worst Service is provided from 121 customer care.

Issue with the No : 9994177422.

Alternate contact no : 9629430101

Riyazudeen Khan

Mar 19, 2013

Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion

My name is Riyazudeen FK and iam a customer of airtel prepaid mobile services. Iam working with Cognizant Technology Solutions, CHIL SEZ, Coimbatore. We have 2 airtel people (Prasanna and senthil) working in our campus. I contacted them on Feb 26th to convert my pre-paid aitel connection to post paid airtel connection. They took more than 10 days to do address verification and now it has been more than 20 days, till now they didn't activate my post-paid connection. They have de-activated my pre-paid connection also. Now im without my mobile number for more than 10 days. I couldn't do any bank transaction, since i will receive a security code on my mobile, which is de-activated my. I request you to fix this and activate my post paid connection with my number "9500112573" ASAP,

Riyazudeen FK

Feb 25, 2013

Airtel 3G is way too slow/not working...Slower than 2G

My 3G internet connection on Airtel no 8015634707 is way too slow (2G speed only)! I am facing this problem since last 20 days, have registered complaint regarding this on customer care cell ( complain ref no. C3GSP30225859598 dated 2/24/2013) but nothing has been sorted till date. Mere assurances given from cust. care cell for resolution of this problem. Also their resolution is only 3G is already active on your number and nothing to solve my issue. This is ridiculous really! I will have to think of Mobile portability soon it seems! Kindly address to this issue pls asap
Linson Thomachan
mob: 8015634707
email: [email protected]
User920916

Feb 16, 2013

wrong offer sms.

aitel offer sms i am recieved sir.i am recharge the online 69 rubees .but no recieved for offer.i am complaint the 198 toll free number number.complaint id-10216893014.no solve problem.my mobile no:80567 06892.
hemanthkumar

Feb 10, 2013

Disconnect mobile number

Dear Sir/Madam

pls disconnect my mobile number :8754028242 immediately.

Hemanth kumar
deepthy4u

Feb 5, 2013

outgoing calls barred for more than 2 weeks

my name is deepthy. i took a new airtel sim at the month of dec 2012.after soo many calls and vistit to airtel main office , Coimbatore,my number got activated on jan 3 2013.but my outgoing calls and messages are barred. rechargewas successful.,but no validity showing. i complainted to airtel office and costumer care . but no action taken till now. its pathetic about airtel customer care . my new number having complaint is 9629459179.
my contact no is 9894053598
mail id.- [email protected]

Dec 24, 2012

forgotten airtel money id and password

I forgot my airtel money user id and password my mobile no.8374398249 and please send me details to mail id [email protected]

Dec 17, 2012

work done .. tanx

Dec 17, 2012

Bad service

i need my mob no active in less than a hr

Dec 12, 2012

Namaste Mr.Kumar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 19 Nov 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Dec 9, 2012

forgotten airtel money id and password

i have forgotten my user id and password of airtel money

kindly sent on my mail id

Dec 7, 2012

dear sir/madam
i forgot my airtelmoney id and password my mobile is 9832445784 and please send me details in [email protected]

Dec 7, 2012

dear sir/madam
i forgot my airtelmoney id and password my mobile is 8420788566 and please send me details in [email protected]

Dear sir/ madam,

i forgot my airtelmoney id and password. my mobile number is
9199250775 and please send me details in [email protected]

Nov 20, 2012

forgotten airtel money id and password

i forgot my airtelmoney id and password my mobile number is 9717614423 and please send me details in [email protected]

Nov 20, 2012

Bad service

Raised a complaint in airtelpresence as said above.

Message details:
==============
Your request has been acknowledged. Your reference no. is PO112000030.

Nov 19, 2012

forgotten airtel money id and password

i forgot my airtelmoney id and password. my mobile number is 7389169538 and please send me details in [email protected]