Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Arun2520

Dec 15, 2022

WRONGLY RECHARGED

have mistakenly did the Airtel prepaid recharge on the wrong number and i don't have the Transaction ID but I do have the reference number of the transaction through my UPI statement.

The following are the details of my Airtel prepaid recharge transaction :

Recharge Amount- 209 Rs

Wrong Number - 7904553455

Reference Number of my transaction - CICAgjBuv73UQ (UPI transaction ID)

please refund my money ASAP.
Arun2520

Dec 15, 2022

WRONGLY RECHARGED

The following are the details of my Airtel prepaid recharge transaction :

Recharge Amount- 209 Rs

Wrong Number - 7904553455

Reference Number of my transaction -CICAgjBuv73UQ(UPI transaction ID)

please refund my money ASAP.
P. Brindha sri

Nov 26, 2022

Charge to wrong number

Sir / mam, I accidentally recharged an add on pack for Rs. 65 for my airtel number which has not been recharged for a month. So I cannot enjoy this pack I have got recharged for. So please refund my amount

Charge to wrong number

Mohanakumar kongu

Oct 18, 2018

Sending otp

Sending otp for transaction.but I am not doing any transaction at that time .It has been happening for past one month

Sending otp

M Senthilkumar

Mar 20, 2018

MNP from Aircel to Airtel

I have applied for MNP from Aircel to Aircel on 02.03.2018. So, far I have not received any Signal from Airtel.
Jana1995

Mar 16, 2018

Port activation regarding

Sir/Madam recently i have ported my number from aircel to Airtel. My number 9994860672. My UPC is DT814518. They told me that the network will change after 7 days but till now it didn't work. Now 3 weeks taken but i don't see the network. Please take necessary action for this or do cancel my porting request. Other networks are porting their numbers within a week ..
M.prabaharan

Mar 14, 2018

Bad service

Airtel office in Erode at 5 roads junction near GH is working with more than 12 employees.
But the service is very bad. I visited the office three times. First time I visited 8 march to request for a pre paid connection for my Aircel number after 7 days from the applied date. The airtel official employee told that your number is not yet activated it will take about two days, so if your number is not activated even in 10 March, asked me to come to the office. So, visited on 12 March , requested to help that my number is not yet activated. The employee checked and requested me to submit my Aadhar card Xerox copy, I told that already it was submitted with my application form, if needed I showed the Aadhar card photo from my mobile to check.
But he refused and demand me to bring Xerox copy. I went back home.
The next day 13 March when with my Aadhar card Xerox copy at 9.30 am office opened 10.00 there was more than ten workers, 5th Token took more than half an hour to get the counter , explained from beginning, and have my Aadhar card Xerox copy, but he told, "No need" simply. The employees are like children, they are walking, laughing each other watching their own mobile, no one is found a serious in their work.
They simply take others (customers) time, they never feel that waste of time. This is no honest Airtel must employed Workers not the unqualified childish playing personnels, if this continues Airtel will also very soon as Aircel. You should take action immediately to workers who works really for the company.
GOPALAN N

Nov 20, 2017

Cash back Not received

Did not get cash back of 75rs
Today i saw a offer on my airtel app, in which if someone recharge with 348 or above through my airtel app, he will get 75rs cash back.
So i recharged with 399rs but didn't get any cash back yet.

So kindly resolve this as soon as possible,
Gokulsurya

Nov 7, 2017

Amount is not refunded

I have recharged for an Airtel number with 244 rupees,but the transaction is failed and amount is deducted.The amount is not refunded yet after three days of recharge in which recharge is done.So please refund my amount.
Rakeshkrishna

Sep 9, 2017

No response

I have a complaint against the airtel showroom which is located near Mobile express, VSP corner, GH road signal, Erode- 638011. The customer service people of this showroom was very worst in their service, there are totally 8 counters, in that 2 counters are to settle payment, out of balance 6 customer service counters only one counter#7 (don't know the employee name) is handling most of customers, balance 5 counters are open but not working, bcz the employees of such counters will not follow discipline in their work. Every customer has to wait for an hour to report their problem. Even they are not obedient with their timings. i faced same problem today(9-Sep) when I visit this showroom and i waited for more than one hour to get solution. So please take immediate action and sort out this issue immediately..
svjkumar89

Jun 9, 2017

Call forwarding/divert when not reachable is not working

I recently switched to Airtel from Aircel network. In a single line it is like "Out of the frying pan into the fire" Lol.
Well now i suspect that aircel is better than airtel. With Aircel I can activate call forwarding to my another number when not reachable or switched off. But here with airtel that option is not available customer service said.

I badly need this feature because Airtel network sometimes fall in out of coverage area and in sometime even I have full coverage signals ( as my mobile show full tower ) but still if someone call me they are told "Not reachable" ( Haha ).

Airtel improved Data service - I Appreciate it. But Please think about voice call feature. What if i need to call ambulance in a emergency situation? Your Data service how can help in this situation?

At final word guys if you are planned to go Airtel then please rethink this.
kalaisevann

Apr 21, 2017

Simcard not activated

I was requested MNP from airce no(9659472939)l to airtel. In this case port was sucessfully updated but sim was not activated. last day kindly for the needful
Zapoxkrishna

Dec 23, 2016

Amount not credit in app but it has been debited

I load money in my Airtel app by using freecharge go debit card. The amount rs305 has been debited from bank but it has not loaded till, I done this process on 21 Dec but there is no response from bank and Airtel

Amount not credit in app but it has been debited Amount not credit in app but it has been debited

Logesh1792

Dec 1, 2016

Not enough data for the paid money

I have recharged my mobile on 16.11.2016 as my net balance become very low .when I see the balance I was shocked that only 580 MB only recharged instead of 1024 MB .soo please consider my request as serious and refund my data.
Santhosh

Oct 23, 2016

Amou t deducted but recharge not done

I have recharged my airtell no 9500902001 with 50rs through my airtel app. 50rs was deducted from my bank account.. But recharge was not done.

Your airtel mobile 9500902001 online recharge txn ID ############ of Rs 50.0 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference.

This was the message i got from my airtel app while recharging.

kindly do my favour by either recharging my number with 50rs or by crediting 50rs to my bank account
Dhivya Vijayakumar

Apr 28, 2016

Cost deduction from main balance unnecessarily

Hi sir/Madam,
I am using airtel prepaid service. Yesterday morning I have recharged for Rs.300 and credited to main balance.I tried to recharge for 3g net Rs.28 in online.Payment from main balance, I received OTP also.But transaction failed due to technical issue.Then again I tried to recharge and again same technical issue. At last amount is deducted from main balance for 6times(Rs.168), without successful recharge.I called to customer care and asked about this.They accepted the technical issue and replied like that they will resolve it within 24hours.After 24hours also problem is not resolved.Today I called again to customer care, they said that we will arrange for call back from our technical department within 2hours and resolve your problem.But till now I didn't receive any call from technical department. Even i didnt receive a single message regarding my complaint to customer care,reference number. Finally, amount deduction from main balance.
Csuresh

Mar 18, 2016

Activation of temporarily deactivated sim

I have been using airtel sim with the number +91-9500508108 since 2009. Last few months I didn't use the sim and it has been deactivated. So, I kindly request you to activate my sim with the same number as earlier as possible. Thank you
Ramesh AS

Feb 19, 2016

recharge not done but amount deducted

Recharge through Net Banking is not done AND money is deducted from my SBI bank account.
I have done a recharge of Rs.30
Money is deduct from my bank account and recharge is not done in my mobile no.
Ref id - Q4GS4LL2AIYAA7VAC6L016021IG0BNFCPK0
Please refund my balance in my bank account or recharge my mobile.
VINUTHAJPL

Jan 4, 2016

to improve the signal quality and signal level of my area(village)

Airtel Tower problem

I am Airtel customer for PAST 6 years (more than 4 connections in our family itself). M Residing in venkili(village) vellore (district) here the network and signal is very worst for past one month.There are many Airtel users in the village.The tower point is as low as one and never we get more than 2 points out of 4.

If the same complaints continues, we may have to switch over to other network.

FYI:We already raised the complaints regarding this issue...we don't no what the hell ppl works at the place to resolve this problem...

We are not Waiting for your reply,
Waiting for your quick action towards this....

THANKS
Senthil
Psuresh44

Sep 27, 2015

recharge unsuccessful

On 27th September I recharged my airtel number 9942951835 for rupees

110 by using the sbi internet banking. The amount was deducted but the recharge not done to my number.kindly help in this regard.
rameshvji

Apr 17, 2015

Block my SIM

I have lost my airtel prepaid sim!
Kindly block my number at the earliest.
Ph-+91 7708838384

Contact me @ +91 9942994202
Sridaran

Apr 8, 2015

Recharge failure

I tried to recharge my airtel prepaid number through net banking. The money has been deducted from my bank account but still I didn't get recharged for past 15 days.

Recharge failure

aasath

Mar 20, 2015

call details

Hi sir, please send Call history and SMS history of 8056816313 from 01-08-2014 to 01-02-2015 to my mail Id [email protected]
Sai Mohan

Feb 17, 2015

mobile network

My mobile number 9994142276 prepaid connection was disconnected from the AIRTEL network connectivity on 16/02/2015 around 14.00 hrs. while consulting with customer care service, they checked the details and informed that the SIM was disconnected and for the further details and activation please contact near by airtel prepaid show room/ shop in your location.While approaching the airtel prepaid show room/ shop they not given proper response and no any feed back,since after explaining that the above mentioned mobile number was in the same network for last thirteen years(13years) with out any problem from my side for giving the service. The service denied airtel show room/ shop details are furnished below for your reference and further action please. AIRTEL SHOP DETAIL: AIRTEL PREPAID SHOP, MEENAKSHI AGENCIES, Chinna muthu main street, E.K.Valasu, Near Perundurai road, Erode-638002, TAMIL NADU.
sasi511

May 8, 2014

3G Tower

Gobi near kolappalur no 3G tower has given...