Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

SudiptaSarkar

Feb 12, 2019

RECHARGE OF WRONG AMOUNT

I made an accidental recharge of Rs 3995 on airtel number 9163870781. I was trying to recharge only Rs 399. The transaction ID is ############ dated 12 Feb 2019. Please reverse the recharge amount as no international roaming, etc, have been done.
please email me back about your actions at [email protected]
goutam.debnath

Dec 6, 2018

No Incoming Call

I am carrying only one SIM of Airtel for last 11.5 years but never faced such issues like now. It has become very difficult to continue with Airtel SIM
From last few months, I had an issue with incoming call (some incoming calls are getting connected & some are not) but now none of the incoming calls are getting connected in my number. Several times I had talked to customer care representative & received different versions from them (also never found such response from their representative earlier, very negative minded & somehow they like to cut the call without any solution). So, my issues are not resolved till now.
khatarnakkhiladi

Nov 16, 2018

airtel network not stable

hello.my Airtel prepaid number is 7629943388,iam from Arunachal Pradesh, naharlagun.. network not stable here.. May be it's because of some kinda magnetic issue but fix this ASAP..See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/3u7qr8ZuryUbGASr1
khatarnakkhiladi

Nov 16, 2018

network is not stable

hello..iam from Arunachal pradesh, naharlagun,A-sector..
your network isn't stable at all..you guy's promised airtel got better then never but really dude here in my city your network sucks.. I've already submitted my complain once but you guys didn't ### care..if this happens continues then i swear iam gonna throw your #### sim into your asshole..fix this madafaka..### "Rakul Preet Singh" let me remind your word- India's fastest network...### fastest..fast my ### you ### face..
yadavraj

Nov 13, 2018

OVER CHARGING OF BILL

My AIRTEL moblie number is 9331059176 . It is national roaming plan , never taken International roaming plan .

I had gone to USA from 12.10.2018 to 24.10.2018 without taking any international plan from our service provider .
I got the bill of Rs 5070 for the period from 11.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 .

After reaching USA , i found incoming call are coming in my mobile , i could not understand that .

Now we are asking Airtel service provider ,how & why they have started the overseas service roaming plan without my consent .
They can not do as per their own and charge the bill from customer. we must need proof from them for start of overseas services on my cell number .

we are not going to pay any amount to them until we get the proof of our consent . how they had changed the plan from national roaming to International roaming .

Raj Kumar Yadav
1039 , Madurdaha
Kolkata - 700107
rajj0099

Nov 6, 2018

Recharge

In my login id in your Web-site, Best offer it was displaying that for RS-289 recharge, unlimited local calls and 4GB data for 84 days but after logging my id in airtel, the validity of days is showing only 48 days and 1 GB data.
When I contact customer care they said that this valid upto 18th Dec. How Can it be if offer has given then why you are not giving, that mean that you are cheating a customer.

Is there any mistake that is displaying wrong, if it is then i request you to correct it.

For your verification i have attached a screen shot.

Please Contact me in this email id because this is house number if you call in this number my wife can't answer of your question so you please if you want to contact then call in my number 9831189330

Email - [email protected]

Network

Airtel 4g network indoor coverage problem
Moushumi Ghosh

Sep 6, 2018

Deduction from main balance due to GAMEPIND & SPUULMOVIES without the consent of the consumer from mobile number 9163787801

It is observed that an amount of Rs 25 and Rs 5 have been deducted from the main balance of mobile number 9163787801 due to activation of GAMEPIND and SPUULMOVIES without the consent of the consumer.The mobile is used by a layman who is not accustomed with the smart phone.Messages have been sent confirming the debits.The process is going on regularly.After recharging the consumer saw that the balance is vanishing.You are therefore requested to kindly look into the matter and refund the amount so deducted twice as it is very difficult to look after by a layman.Also please see that such instances do not recur in future for the benefit of the company by cutting the pocket of layman.At last you are once again requested to refund the total amount of Rs 60.00 for deduction due to GAMEPIND and SPUUlMOVIES from mobile number 9163787801.The said complaint has been registered on 29.8.2018 but nothing was refunded till date.This is the second complaint made in this regard. Subsequently on date i.e on 6.9.2018 again Rs 25 has been deducted for gamespa at 19.59pm without the consent of the consumer of the said mobile number 9163787801.I couldn't understand why the amounts are being deducted even after complaints.Please look into the matter and refund all the above amounts
Hanifsk

Jul 29, 2018

Topup voucher

My voucher damage .i want to know recharge no .serial no is ################
nilmoni

Jul 14, 2018

no signal and broken dish accessories

I have airtel dish tv set top box( customer ID 3000072828)with three multi connections. complain lodged for ( no signal even after 5hours gap bad weather)on 13th july'2018 with ID no 77579093 ,Mr sudip dutta(9088306930 a non professional person sent to my house. He took Rs 150/- and told us that DISH has to be changed against Rs 800/-.The Dish accessories were broken by them and replacement has to be done by customer.
datta_biswajit

Jun 19, 2018

Airtel — non-refund after online recharge failure

On 21/05/2018 (at 11:11 am) I made an online recharge attempt of my Airtel mobile no. 8972649064 using net banking from the website www.airtel.in. The transaction id was IGAD0KGFD4. The recharge was declared unsuccessful. But Rs. 448.00 was immediately deducted from my bank account. I very soon contacted Airtel customer care personnel. She told me that the amount would be refunded to my bank account after 10 days. She also suggested me to make easy recharge of the same mobile as their record showed no earlier recharge on that day. I made easy recharge of Rs. 448.00 on the same day (at 12:37 pm) from a nearby shop. Unfortunately till date the money has not been refunded.

In between this time I made several contacts with the different airtel customer care personnel. Every one of them told me that they have nothing to do with it. It is only upto my bank to refund me. I inquired at my bank (SBI). My bank told me that once the money returns from Airtel it would be automatically deposited by their system into my account. Under this circumstance I am helpless and don’t know who to get back my money. At the same time I am very frustrated about Bharti Airtel.
arismita

Jun 12, 2018

Network problem and rudeness of a paritcular call attendant

I had availed an internet pack of AIRTEL of 199 which claimed to provide me with 1.4gb data per day with 100 sms and unlimited calling. I had recharged it last monday. Still now i am not being able to use my internet. I had complained several times but the situation stays the same. Today, when i had called, one of the male call attendants took up call and said that i had called several times and he could not serve me anything. My point is if he cannot serve a customer, then why is he in "customer care" section?? I would be happy if this matter is looked up to and my network issue is resolved.
zen tamang

Jun 10, 2018

network problem

i have a network problem.i want you to fix network as soon as possible.you tell that airtel is fastest network that what is this.i want you to fix network ortherwise give my money back
BBM_KOL

Jun 5, 2018

Recharge not reflecting

On 31st May 2018, I have paid Rs.399 from my bank account through debit card for recharging my Airtel prepaid number 9831149604.Unfortunately Rs.399 was debited from my account but recharge not done. I made complain to Airtel Ref number PR060200624 dtd 2.6.2018.No action has been taken,I checked my bank account and found Rs.399 debited. Several times from 31/5/18 to today I tried to get help from Airtel customer care ,but no solution received. Please take immediate action against Airtel.
Jack770032

May 13, 2018

Bad network

I am using airtel for about 8years now, but the mobile network is really bad in Darjeeling hills..they say that it's the best network but I doubt...most of my friends and relative have shifted to other mobile networks.. I am also hoping to do the same...please help
iamjoyhrithik

Apr 19, 2018

Call harassment

The Owner of this number7319107846 is calling frequently many of my friends usually to Girls and asks them to do dirty stuffs. I called him to stop this stuffs but he just giving the shits so please do take some actions.
KunalGoel

Apr 14, 2018

Balance deduction

On my Airtel mobile, i was charged 50 rupees for a service which I haven't even requested for. I asked for it to stop within seconds and it was stopped as well. But even after 12 hours, my balance has not be rebated.
Neeraj4229666

Mar 31, 2018

Problem of network

This is getting worse day by day.Every time I try to call somebody only thing I hear repetitively is " All the routes are busy please dial after sometime " now please tell me I will call somebody on my will or shall I wait for that sometime.....this is completely annoying!. Now let's talk about internet, it is also in sorry state, 4G network is just an apprehension it does nothing neither remains stable even for 5 min nor does it do anything. After paying ₹448 this is what I am getting in return.Please do something else I know what I need to do.
Address: Shapoorji pallonji appartment
Pin: 700135
Newtown, Kolkata, WB
Mobile: 9263646962
Saibal Bose

Mar 30, 2018

airtel mini store

My name is Saibal Bose, residing at behala , kolkata.Airtel mini store at sisir bagan rd near sree sangha club behala james long sarani, denies to port any number to airtel prepaid instead they force people to buy post paid connections,and they also say that one can buy prepaid at ones own risk.In that case also they wont sell the sim only , means one is forced to recharge and buy promo also,also very disrespectful behaviour with the customers.I personaly ported my aircel sim to airtel pre paid from a local retailer for Rs.50 only.My airtel number is 7278876713.Please take action if possible.
vinaybaid

Mar 15, 2018

misuse of documents

on this august one of your sales representative named MINA CHOUDHURY
ph no.9903762332,7604072817.her id no is-VK014
she offered and mailed me some corporate plans and taken all the documents and activated connections without my knowledge,
in the name of my company Sri hans polymers and L.r.industries
that girl named mina is not picking my calls anymore and had misused my companys documents.
airtel now repeatedly asking me to pay the outstanding bills though i am not aware about all this i am not going to pay any amount and request you to take necessary and strict actions against your representative.

i have her photo id also and all the mails of plans she offered to me.

Vinay baid

Feb 4, 2018

Cheated by airtel

I have recharged my number with 199 on 3rd Feb recharge was successful but no benefit added and cc official says that I have to recharge from airtel app... Now my money stuck...

Cheated by airtel

Christine D'souza

Jan 4, 2018

Not able to send messages

I am not able to send messages on my number 7225092456. After putting a pack of 400msgs.today what am I supposed to do.
Partha Dasgupta

Dec 8, 2017

SR 81621222

I am facing Internet Connection Problem of my mobile No. 8777047737 after porting from JIO to Airtel since 30/11/2017. Several times visited Airtel Store at LILUAH, Howrah. As well as contacted with Customer Care Divn. (121). But no help no updation I am getting.
Keshab PS

Dec 7, 2017

AIRTEL CLUELESS ABOUT MNP

I choose to port from Reliance GSM Prepaid to Airtel prepaid and visited CC2 ( Kolkata) airtel store on 6th November 2017, but due to some misunderstanding they port it to Postpaid but I don't want postpaid so cancel the request upon address verification. Again on 14th Nov, I request for fresh Prepaid Port at Chinar park Airtel store but till now no progress. I called several times to Customer care and every time they replied DOCUMENT not submitted. I visited Airtel store again on 27th Nov but of no use, as they don't know why my request got cancelled. Again 7th Dec I visited chinar park store, but still, they are clueless. It's almost one month, and I am still running for MNP.
Interestingly, for Postpaid MNP request I got several calls even after I cancel the request on 6th Nov. Even they were ready to sent executive to my address to get my biometric for Aadhar linkage.

In prepaid they are not interested and if I opt for Postpaid, within no time they will port my number.

I request Airtel authority to analyse the situation.
nishant2100

Nov 20, 2017

Airtel — temporary suspension of outgoing call on airtel mobile

No outgoing calls or outgoing sms from my airtel number . when I try to call it says" temporary suspension of outgoing call on this number kindly contact customer care ." I have repeatedly contacted them but they are saying that the incoming and outgoing are activated in my number and there is nothing they can do to solve the issue . My reference number is CCNOR21120898109.
Please look into the matter at the earliest.

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...