Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Debabratagori

Sep 12, 2017

Very problem 4g.internet

Help me sonarpur kolkata 150
Ankur in Help

Sep 9, 2017

399 pack not working properly

I have recharged with rs 399 pack on 9 Sept'17. It is not working properly. Speed is not even that of 2G and it stops working after every 5mins with 2g speed.
I have done the biggest mistake my recharging my no. with Airtel and not preferring JIO. tysm Airtel for wasting my money in the name of 4G.
I have been having this SIM for 5years for which I'm feeling sorry at the moment.
My mobile no. - 9729305833
Pls provide as soon as possible!
Biplab kumar Sahoo

Sep 3, 2017

Unsatisfactory unlimited 399 pack

You guyz are misleading people.i recharged the 399 plan on 2nd sep 2017 on my prepaid no. 9178236417,bt the calling has been charged as normal.If you cant provide such offer why you advertise these fake things.You need to be sued for sure.Why are you making such fake promises.Your such misleasing behaviour should be reported in media.This is totally unsatisfactory from you guyz.
Priychat

Sep 3, 2017

Outgoing calls not working

I have airtel Kolkata number, it was working fine in Kolkata. However outgoing calls stopped working as soon as I came to Mumbai. I ha e raised complaint with airtel but they are not resolving the issue. My number is 9831610636.
Tanvir Anwar

Aug 19, 2017

Bill no received

I am with Airtel for almost a year but in this 1 year have only received the bill twice so far they are claming the bill is being dropped in my building letter box but there is no letter box in my building under my name though have tried explaining the issue to them they did not give any proper resolution and for this month I already called them on 9th of Aug asking them to resent the bill again but when 5 days was over and I didn't receive the bill I called them again on 18th of Aug and asked them to resent the invoice and yesterday I realized that they have now barred the service I spoke to senior executive Mukesh he said I need to make the payment in order to unbar the service it doesn't make a difference whether have received the bill or not. If u can do something to this I will be very thankful all I want is to get bills on time but this people are refusing to do it instead they are penalizing me by barring the service and this what I am going through every month .
Chinmoy Mandi

Aug 1, 2017

Airtel load cash transaction failure

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have tried to load the cash 100 INR into my Airtel mobile Number +91 8170819421 yesterday (31-Jul-2017 10:27 AM) through my United Bank of India bank (net banking).Txn ID ############. The amount was debited from my bank account, but it was not credit into my Airtel Mobile number. Later on that day i got sms from 121 "Your resent transaction for your mob no 8170819421, Amount Rs 100.0 and Txn ID ############ has failed." Cash was not refund to my bank account.

I am requesting you plz refund my money into my account.

Chinmoy Mandi
Debasisdas

Jul 12, 2017

Network problem

Very bad network... Unable to use internet from 8july 2017.. And very bad experience from customer care. They are just useless.
Injilajameel

Jul 7, 2017

Balance recovery

I recharged my phone with a balance of Rs.37 talktime on 5/6/17 . My balance is still not received. My transaction id was 474279318
idkalyan

Jul 1, 2017

Data Balance not credit

Hi Team ,
This is keep to inform you that there is Three Data pack active in my number.
1.30 GB
2. 10 GB Holi Surprise
3. 10 GB Moonson Surprise
So total is 50 GB, But I'm getting 40GB only.

Please look into this matter very carefully.

Number: 9635595793
Kalyan Mandal
vivekananda _sengupta

Jun 20, 2017

theft of airtel

Need clarification of my bill details against my number 9903330280.lot of complain was made but no results till yet.
I contacted Mr.Arnab bose/Riaz Motiwala/Sudipto dey ..they not able to provide me correct resolution.Please help me .Why airtel is cheating customers?I am clear about the reason on why this is done.Please help me
Akshay5212

Jun 13, 2017

Porting problem

I ported my sim network from reliance to airtel... But that I was traveling... From one state to other state... Now I m in other state.....but I get only Sim network of but I didn't get any call incoming or outgoing. Also I called on any no. But no any verification call I get.... What is the with this.... Help me.... It's my important no.
Su7

Jun 11, 2017

Amount deducted from my account but my number is not recharged

Amount is deducted from my bank balance however my phone isn't recharged.kindly do the needful
RajKolk

May 18, 2017

Fraud Airtel

Airtel hasn't sent any notification when I changed (reduced) my broad plan (03340082154). All my correspondance with them is recorded. They are over changing while billing. Earnest request to all customers to consider other Telecom options and earnest request to the Government to take action against Airtel.
Jayanta Kr. Das

May 16, 2017

Horrible Service, No systematic operation

On 17.04.17, we have made 2 times of bill payment (INR 1266), so we are requested 3 times to Customer Care (121) for reversal the excess amount to my account.
Complaint no: 75774126 on 25.04.17, 76028851 on 05.05.17, 76155744 on 11.05.17.
Suddenly, we found that this amount adjusted to my next bill (Invoice generated on 12th May-17, with NO DUE amount), where we have specifically mentioned all tale callers that, excess payment should reverse to my account, not to be adjust my next bill.
On 15th May ultimately called to "Appellate Authority" & they are suggested to mail them for solution.
After communication, today some lady called me & apologized for total mishap, but they are not in position to reversal the amount nor regenerate the bill with DUE amount (which we need pay separately, within DUE period)
This kind of service they are served to CUSTOMER.
After so many follow-up / Complain, ultimate result is ZERO

Horrible Service, No systematic operation

Anjan Das

May 13, 2017

3G services

Sir, I have bought an 3G net pack of worth 145 but it doesn't provided me the 3G speed its working on 2G but when I try to activate 3G in my airtel no. Its asks me to buy an 3G pack to activate my 3G services ...please help and my no. Is 7319214011
Sk Ahammad

May 5, 2017

Recharge issues

I have recharge Rs 345 on16 apr 2017with my mobile number 9958248714 through My Airtel Apps. Amount has been deducted from my bank account. But I haven't benefits. I talk customers care and reply that after 10 days your deduction amount refund to your bank account. If not refund after 10 day you will be complaints registered. But amount not refund and also complaint registered om 1st may 2017.ref no is CONRC 20501002501.REGISTRED.

Recharge issues Recharge issues

Shibajee

May 3, 2017

Cheating in plan 399

I had recharged my airtel no 9800543123 with rs 399 on 18th april. Plan was offerred by airtel in my number and i still have the message . Plan offerred unlimited voice call and 70 gb data for 70 days. My mobile data ballance was about 6 gb at the time of recharge. At 25th april i saw i have no internet data. I called customer care they told me this offer is for 4g handset with 4 g sim. I have 4g hand set but 3g sim. I rushed and changed my sim . Again called customer care. But they deny to give me told offer. They add 2gb in my number and told i will get unlimited call. Now i saw i have no option to call operator through 198 from my number. My question is
Why they offer me that plan as they must know i have 3g sim?
Azlong

Apr 19, 2017

Data usage

Recharged 349 pack on 11th April 2017, which offers free calls and data usage of 1GB per day. But, the data offer discotinued after 2GB though calls are free. Had been an Airtel fan until this happened! Can u solve my problem?
Puneet Yadav 999

Mar 29, 2017

CALL DETAILS NOT PROVIDED IN BILL

I have not received call details of last 3 bills for my landline (Broadband) connection for my number 03346003382. My Plan is for Rs 699 which was supposed to offer unlimited calling and speed reduction after consuming data limit. Hence, I was explained that the Bill will be Rs 699 plus Taxes.

I am a Public Servant and at the time of taking Airtel connection, I had handed my Visiting Card to Airtel representative who offered to assist to fill the email details from there. My email and other details are in print there and scope of wrong mail doesn't exist.

Now, Airtel is sending sms for bills of nearly Rs 1250 per month. When asked for call details, I am told that the details are sent to an email which is not mine. I have given my correct email 5 times in Airtel portal, thrice to call-centre and twice by sms. Still call details are not provided to me.

Now that all the services have been stopped on the landline, Airtel is atill creating Bill for Rs 1250 pm (approximately) when we are not even using the service.

I'm worried for an intentional wrong bill escalation and suppression of call details by Airtel.

Please Help.
Prabhunath ray

Mar 27, 2017

No credit of balance data

Sms was given to rechargebefore expiry of period to get credited balance data.expiry period was17.03.2017. I recharged on 17.03.2017 but balance data has not credited.
Suyash Bajoria

Mar 23, 2017

Can't receive 4G

Can't get 4G speeds. Phone stays stuck to 3G speeds and displays '3G' on the status bar as well. Issue persists whether roaming or in home circle. Why is this problem persisting? I'm a Myplan Infinity 1199 user.

Can't receive 4G

aakashr

Mar 20, 2017

Airtel fake commitment to customer

I recharge my number on 06 March with 345 amount in order to have unlimited calling on all networks.
balance got deduced from my actual balance and now customer care says that only 1200 min are offered for the week.
Now Airtel Backstabbing

Transaction ID:555759647
Anurag Roy

Mar 9, 2017

Callig

I cant do any outgoing calling or can recieve incoming call through my airtel sim my airtel sim no is 7596817936
Anurag Roy

Mar 9, 2017

Calling related

I cant do any outgoing call or cant recieve incoming call my no is7596817936
subrdb

Mar 3, 2017

Fradulant of DSA

I had submitted my personal documents to Airtel DSA guys last week for porting my vodafone number to Airtel postpaid plan. I had requested them for individual plan. However during the time of verification I got to know that I was given a corporate plan. I was surprised. I expressed my concern to the guy who was doing televerification but he said he cant help. I then visited airtel relationship center. But even they denied to help. Moreover I was told by the representative that this is a very common practice in Airtel DSA which I can do nothing. I am helpless at this stage. I want my plan as individual plan. If the same is not resolvex within 2 working days I will seek third party help to take it forward.
Subrata Banerjee

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...