Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

AniketKola

May 13, 2022

Sim card have no network

My airtel sim have no network from today i have reached saudi arabia 13th april2022 today is one month complete before the sim is working fine but today it doesn't have any network it have recharge and validity also but from today i am unable to use my sim because it doesn't have any network i have tried may ways to gain network but till now it have no network.

Sim card have no network

SAND ROY

Nov 25, 2021

wrongly recharged to other number

I have recharge recently to a wrong number i.e 9679953132.
kindly cancel the recharge or convert it in my number i.e 7583960884 .
kindly take some steps please.

wrongly recharged to other number

Suman Rana

Sep 1, 2021

Airtel India

Harranamaldiha deshopran airtel network problem indoor outdoor Both airtel internet problem indoor outdoor Both calling problem voice sound cracking not clear video call problem indoor outdoor Both airtel internet speed very slow down video Buffering problem indoor outdoor Both Biswajit Rana 7602837756 my area 721427
ushasritalukdar

Jun 19, 2019

random call from a number and saying vulgar things

Phone number: 8942095744 is calling again and again when i am receiving that person is saying vulgar.Being a girl i am facing too much problem. He is calling any time even at am, 3 am and threatening me. please sir lodge a complaint against 8942095744 this number and kindly take some necessary steps against him.If you can please tell me the name of that user and address of him or take necessary steps from your side.
Jayanta Bag

Jan 12, 2019

Lapu suspend resolve

My airtel lapu no 9932247560 suspended with out any information but this problem no solv by distributors and others.

Oct 18, 2018

FRAUDANT DEDUCTION

There is FRAUDANT deduction 8582975153(AIRTEL.) on 5th, 12th, 19th of October with Rs 35, RS 35, RS 10 respectively for some VAS which is not activated with authority/knowledge of user.
This complaint is raised for refund of above amount. And to take some action for this harassment from company.
Bapi Dutta

May 13, 2018

Transaction failed ,but the dedicated amount not refunded

On 03/05/2018 I made a transaction at around 16:00 hrs. to recharge my airtel dth tv of amount Rs.2970.00 by using my credit card through 'my airtel' application. The amount was deducted from my account but the recharge was not successful as the the transaction was failed and till date the deducted amount is not refunded in my account.

My Airtel tv ID: ############

Transaction ID : ############

Citi rewards card: 4386********8253

At around 23:00hrs I had got a massage from airtel (121) which was :
Your airtel digital tv 3008314665 online recharge txn ID ############ of Rs 2970.0 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference.

Transaction failed ,but the dedicated amount not refunded Transaction failed ,but the dedicated amount not refunded

Ankit_Jaiswal

Mar 23, 2018

Porting Not Yet Done

It has passed almost 10 day but my porting has not yet done. My porting no. is 9614763144 . Plzzzz help my oit of this problem.
Mudit Kumar Singh

Oct 24, 2017

Number portability and recharge issue

I want to port my number from Karnataka to west Bengal and one more problem I recharged my number from rs349 but I didn't get balance pls solve my problem as soon as possible
SanatKrsamanta

Jul 25, 2017

EPREBILL

please send my Airtel no call detail 8967526623
swarup kr

Jul 7, 2017

action for incoming call facilities

I have Airtel postpaid number 8763494304. It was activated on 30 Jun 17. But only outgoing facility is running on. Incoming calls and SMS not started till date. Request active the incoming server ices at the earliest.
Avijit Mallik

May 6, 2017

Call details

I need call detais in 7 days 8670746970 this number
muste

Apr 6, 2017

acc balance deducted

I tried to recharge my airtel no nd balance deducted but recharge not done yet plz chk
Srout

Mar 15, 2017

Dear sir .
Myself Subhrajyoti Rout as complained just before regarding above subject. My airtel no is 9937416614
Kindly fix my problem.
Srout

Mar 15, 2017

Sim activation problem after porting

I have applied on 27th -feb-2017 for porting my airtel no Orissa circle to airtel west Bengal circle.
On 7th-march-2017 a conformation message received regarding successful porting. Then on 8th-march -2017 I have inserted my new sim for activation according to message received.
From 8th-march to till today I am calling on 59059 for verification. But everyday the customer care executive assuring me to wait for another 24 hour because my details are not updated in their system.
I want to know that if my details are not updated , why they have discontinue my old no. & on which basis conformation message given to me.
Please suggest when my details will be updated & my no will activate.

Gobinda52

Jun 14, 2016

2G And 3G Network completely failure

When 3g network started that time 2G and 3G both network was good signal strength better then any network but after few months 2G and 3G both network is very bad and lowest signal strength, sometimes showing no service, no 3G it's a very very problem for me.
PRASANTA GUCHHAIT

Feb 29, 2016

Mobile recharge failed but money not yet refunded

I recharge through Oxipay service Rs.100 of Mobile No. 9474305157 ON 25/02/2016 AT 13:19 against Ref. no. IGOBNZNKC4. But recharge not successful and Rs.100 not yet refunded of my SBI Bank account.

Pl. refund Rs.100 of my SBI account as early as possible.
Bhatatosh bera

Jun 17, 2015

Need my postpaid call details

I need call detail of +91 8967303188 airtel prepaid no from 18.05.2015 to 18.06.2015.

Please send as soon as possible.
NIKHIL9952

Oct 29, 2014

recharge not done

My last transaction id of recharge on the airtel number is F8B1EADEAEB5EFA1. .the payment is received by the paytm bt the recharge is not yet done

Apr 20, 2014

call history

dddfdbvnvgnn ryjy jj j ryj

Oct 14, 2013

i want incoming and out going calls details

i want incoming and out going calls details for last 1 months of my airtel number 9933974479
my mail id [email protected]

Apr 13, 2013

Why my airtel prepaid balace 0.00 with out service active sms

I am subhamaya kamila my mobile no 8420092962 i m airtel prepaid customer at kolkata in west bengal.i was rechaged rs 20 on 11.4.13 next day i will active rs 5 net pack 30 mb but i access 25 mb from my main account .next day i will chacked my balance0. 00 with out activet sms then i will calling 198 number sourav saha received my call but he did't give any appropriate answer that why i informed u.why my airtel prepaid balance 0.00

Mar 30, 2013

BALANCE NOT GET

I M RECHARGING 600 Hundrd but not get in main balance .so many times i contaced with cc in kolkata but not get positive result

Feb 11, 2012

RETURN MONEY

The persons who are sitting there in Customer Care, care a least for the customers which harms the company's reputation. When one calls the Customer Care, they give the information from their head and not by seeing the screen which they are supposed to do and as a result, the information given proves to be incorrect.

It is pity and the Company should look after the services which it is providing to its customers.

And for you, Miss.Dey, you can deactivate the service by yourself. Just try the following USSD's:

*555# ---> Call
*567#----> Call

Regards.

Pranab Acharjee (9932315550)
(Kolkata)

Oct 26, 2010

Wrong decuction of money

Dear Deepak Kumar,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 17 Aug. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Rakesh Ranga