Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Ronimondal

Nov 26, 2020

Poor Internet connection

Poorest internet connection here at raharhati village . I am complaining about one year but no change . Please do something about it .
DIPON CHATTERJEE

Nov 9, 2020

Wrong Bill

My Airtel Number is 8583938648 Since last 8 years i am using this number. Earlier this was a pre-paid number and then since last 3 years it is a post- paid number with an international roaming pack of Rs 299.
Every month my bill comes to Rs 352 and I am paying the bills on time and never fail. Suddenly this time my bill came to Rs.28644.50.
(Bill Number- BM2119I003569016)
I am outside India, i never activate any international roaming daily pack.
I send mail to airtel but they are not responding.
This most be a mistake on there system.

It is very difficult to pay this big amount.
Kindly help me to solve this big problem.

Wrong Bill Wrong Bill Wrong Bill

Pijush Kanti Das

Aug 28, 2020

non credited balance in mobile phone

My UBI S/B AC/NO- 1521010010070. On 27/08/2020 at 12:27:27PM I have made a card transaction to pay the Mobile Recharge for the balance of Airtel Company. through online by bildex system. Whenever I complete the procedure after that it shows not reached at this side.

After that I have received SMS to my registered mobile no. 8013078787 the aforesaid amount Rs.149/-. has been debited from my account. So sir please take necessary step to refund my debited money into my savings account.
Shraddha Jha

Aug 13, 2020

WRONG RECHARGE

I BY MISTAKE HAVE SUBMITTED THE WRONG NUMBER FOR RECHARGE. I WANT TO REVERSE THE RECHARGE AND WANT MY MONEY BACK IN BANK ACCOUNT.
WRONG NUMBER -7044115889
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER- ################
AMOUNT -798
PLEASE CANCEL MY RECHARGE AND RETURN THE MONEY IN THE BANK ACCOUNT
sendsjs

Jul 4, 2020

Airtel's disrespectful customer care and useless service

I've been using airtel for many years. I am using it since there was not even 3G. However the celular call quality was never this poor like now it is. My calls are dropped every now and then. Sometimes none of us can hear anything. Internet service is so poor that even a video call cannot take place well. This is undeniably intentionally done. They somehow reduce the power so that we don't consume the data or use less celular network. If they are this much poor that they have to take a shelter under corruption like this then they should please stop running the company totally. They don't simply deserve it. Totally incapable of running a company. They cannot take my calls do not effectively respond to my complains, nothing. What exactly are they doing except robbing of our money? I've told airtel so many times that the network is exceptionally dull and it is sometimes not sufficient for even sending a whatsApp text message. Calls are initially clear but after sometimes it gets totally silent! Calls are disconnected by itself! What are this except intentionally developed tweeks?

Stop looting people like this and please take our calls and respod to us with politeness!

Last time when I got a call from the customer care that representative shouted at me just because I could not hear her clearly. You may reffer to the recording. you must have it.

Every months most of the data is wasted just because of your intentionally made poor connection.

Return all of my money or improve the connection. My calls must not get disconnected! Improve the data speed my video calls must not get stuck in between or get blurry. Improve your customers care representatives' manners! Improve your plans and deliver what you're paid for.

It's unacceptable when the calls are disconnected in between a conversation. It's disgusting when we cannot sent a message from inside my room. It's inhumane when the customer care representative shouts out of nowhere. It's irritating when we're robbed of our money regularly.

Fix these problems immediately.
Sarkarshyam

Jun 14, 2020

Recharge not successful

I have recharged a airtel prepaid mobile number through the mobikwik apps but this transaction is successful but opretor is not done,my money is debited my account .

Recharge not successful

gopalbraja

May 29, 2020

Recharge not done but money deducted

Recharged my mobile from Airtel mobile app Rs. 558. Money has been deducted from bank account but recharge not reflected.

Date and Time : 29/05/2020 08:49

Get this message :
Bill payment of Rs. 558.0 has been initiated towards your airtel mobile 9831497271. Txn ID: 2005291503248. The payment will get posted to your airtel account within maximum 4-hours. Please keep this Txn ID for future reference.

Could you please look into this issue or else refund the amount.
SAMPA123

May 13, 2020

AK-TFAROT

I GOT A MESSAGE FROM AK-TFAROT AND I SAW THAT SOME BALANCE DEDUCTED FROM MY BALANCE WHILE I DONT ANY CALL OR MESSAGE FROM MY NUMBER 9163195889.PLEASE STOP IT.I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU KINDLY TAKE CARE OF THIS.PLEASE TAKE CARE.I WILL ATTACH A SCREENSORT.

AK-TFAROT

putul59das1

Feb 16, 2020

Cheating by Airtel

I have collected more than 8000 points in "Airtel Valentine Wish and Win" contest and while I was trying to claim my eligible reward of 1.MMT 20000 Rs Gift voucher and 2.Mi Bt speaker "airtel app"was not allowing me to do the claim process by freezing the claim button.This is absolute cheating.I also raised this issue with airtel twitter team on 8 th Feb,2020 with all substantial proofs(Screenshots) but they are not helping me at all and giving dates after date and constantly harrasing me.I am ATTACHING all the screenshot/proofs.Kindly take neccessary steps.My airtel Reg no 9038703691.

Cheating by Airtel Cheating by Airtel Cheating by Airtel Cheating by Airtel

Rabiuldr

Nov 3, 2019

Slow internet&bad nartowork conerge

Slow internet&bad nertowork conerage

Nisha_98

Sep 20, 2019

Network issue

I am facing network issue with airtel. Can't hear the voice from other side properly. Sometimes can't even make and receive calls. Kindly look into the matter.
Connect India

Mar 25, 2019

Customer care

Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care, always getting the recorded message turnaround.
rahulshaw646

Mar 11, 2019

Worst networking

The network speed is very slow, Airtel only says its the fastest network but its not in real this is the weekest network, other companies like Vodafone, Reliance Jio and Idea is much more faster than airtel.
I can't browse nor can do any calls properly. I contacted the customer care number related this, they says the same your problems will be solved, but they does nothing.
Please do the needful or will switch the connection of airtel and go to another connection, I'm fade up with this network.
Mritunjay Kumar Tiwari

Oct 29, 2018

Automatically deactivated the SIM and forcing to move to the Postpaid connection for re activation

I am using an Airtel Prepaid service since 11 Years, before 2 weeks suddenly my Airtel SIM got deactivated, I had visited to the Airtel Outlet, at Barrackpore, North 24 Parganas. I had clear the whole story to them. After that they told me that to activate your SIM you need to take a port paid connection worth 290 of Postpaid Bill per month and a verification that you are living in a concrete room building while I live in a common Old style Tiles using room top. I just need to know, how could they force me to take a post paid connection while I am having my all documents. The number I am using is my oldest one and important one but unfortunately I have to leave it. Now I believe that Airtel is the biggest Fraud telecom service in whole world.
aditya kumar singh 201

Oct 28, 2018

Charged Rs.20

At 1.40pm today (28.10.2918) I got an SMS that....

"Thanks for using GamesWorldPocket. You have been charged Rs.20.0 from your Airtel Mobile account. For more services, call 567789"

I have never ever, never ever used VAS (value added service) or things related to that.

Please refund the amount at your earliest. And please look into it that it never happens again in future.

Aditya Kumar Singh, 9433084442
232232debdasbiswas

Sep 28, 2018

Mobile No- 9831495235 Not working

Airtel Mobile No - 9831928667 not working
Pravakar Das

Aug 11, 2018

No network coverage

I am a airtel customer for the past 3-4 years and staying in the same location for the past 3-4 years and there's no improvement of network at all.

`Airtel - India`s fastest network`
This what the company describes in its advertisements.
I am having a really bad experience with this company.
There is no airtel network available even though you are in the coverage area (near Berachampa B.D.Office to Ambikanagar). There are other users of airtel mobile network, they have the same problem.

As i was highly disappointed with their service.

My full address :
Vill: + P.O : Debalaya,
P.S: Deganga.
PIN: 743424
Dist: North 24 Parganas
West Bengal.
Mob: 7044486548

My phone no. 7482945477
On 18 th july a total of rs 90+90+20 rs has been deducted.saying some service has been activated automatically.after that i deactivated those.but i have not got my money back.
Plz return my money.

Balance deducted again

After i have been credited with rs 120+35
Then immediately after that i git a message saying that fun services has been activated
And again money rs 120+35 has again been deducted on 18 th june at 11:27 am
Plz return me my money
Ph no.

Balance deducted

On 18 th july a total of rs 120+35 has been deducted saying vas services has been activated.
But i have not activated any service plz return my money.
Ph no. 7596990240

Balance deducted

But i have not activated any service plz return my money.
Rajarshi Chakrabarti

May 6, 2018

Voice qualty

From the 1st day of SIM card issued till date, AIRTEL offered the WORST voice quality ever irrespective of the location in Kolkata. Complaints made to their customer service did not help. They forgot that important voice calls are the primary usage of any mobile phone without which, data servuce is if no use.
Kanchan Das

Apr 18, 2018

Worst Network

Airtel Is the worst Network provider in my area , kolkata 700125 , as well as the most disgusting customer care operators are in Airtel, They Insult customer saying that meany of users they have , customer like us are not important, they simply dont care what i ask to them, they can not share the result what i complain from last 3 month, they are not answerable to the respected customer who made the complain, That means when we face any problem they will take a complain to control the situation , but what is the out come of that complain is not a matter , similarly i made complain from last 4 month that in my area you dont have 4G towers , then how can you selling 4g plans , then it is my responsibility because i buy your network not your responsibility to serve people , One Executive Name Chittaranjan Chakraborty ( Senior Executive) Making argument with me , If airtel is unable to serve at kolkata-125 from last 4 month then what is the condition of rest of the country , though they do add daily that its Indias No 1 4g Network , It is no not in 4G , Only in "Argument G " , That should be your Tagline , If you are not serve 4G then please refund the amount you collecting from the people are using 4G , Thank you
Barasat , Kolkata 70015
Rajib169

Mar 21, 2018

Roughly behaviour

Recently received a call from airtel postpaid service. The number & time was +91 84207 29629, 11:59a.m. Already I used airtel CUG connection. When I told that, she started her behaviour so roughly. This is the first time I have faced this situation. Please look into this matter.
Kuntal ChakrabortyWB

Mar 1, 2018

NO SIGNAL AFTER PORTING TO AIRTEL

I have faced problem due to porting my mobile no(8961418595) From TATA DOCOMO to Airtel done on 20/02/2018.The porting was successful and TATA DOCOMO customer service carry forward the request after getting my request.AIRTEL also messaged me the same service will be provide by 24/02/2018.TATA DOCOMO closed the network service in my sim on 25/02/2018.NOW after putting my AIRTEL sim on the mobile set there is no network. I had called customer care of AIRTEL but they they said there was no document or information submitted to them for this mobile number. I have submitted the whole document online by giving bio metric information.Therefore it can not be possible that you can not get the information.
MY ALTERNATIVE MOBILE NO IS:8910738647