Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

SUVAJIT SIKDER

Aug 1, 2017

Wrongly Balance Dudection

31st july airtel dudection my account balance 15 rupees,I complain his customer care executive they told me the wrongely dudection amount will credit my account but dont given this amount.mobile no-8583990377.
brnlbasu

Jul 27, 2017

Channels not coming

I am getting signal issues from last month for English entertainment channels (Comedy Central,colors infinity ) although I am paying for the same. I am unable to view these 2 channel. When I raised a complain in Airtel, they told me I have to pay Rs 150 for the visit, although the problem is with the network only as for other chanels I am not getting any issue.

Ticket No. DT072700100
rohit198701

Jul 14, 2017

POSTPAID SIM NOT ACTIVATED

I have been assured that my new mobile number will be activated within 48 hrs, but still it is 7 days gone, my new airtel number i.e 9831570003 yet has not been activated till date. Kindly assist me, i am now out of sation and need your help.
Sukunk

Jul 7, 2017

2G Tower

I have a Airtel 4G WiFi device(7044860711) which gets connect only to a 2G tower of my location. I logged a complaint 72173707 on 26 Oct'16 about poor network. Even after 8 months they cannot provide a timeline and when I stopped paying the bills they rather took deceision to disconnect the connection instead of upgrading the 2G tower to 4G.

Surya Kundu

May 11, 2017

Hotspot not activated

ISSUE WITH CONNECTION 7604011848
I have raised several complaints regarding this connection(latest no is : SR76047156). I had purchased a 6 month postpaid plan along with hotspot on the 19th of Apr. I was told it will be activated in 2-3 days. It is been almost a month now and I am not able to use it. I am senior citizen and I have been asking for a technician visit to help me with setting this up but what ever 1-2 calls I got from customer care tells me it will get resolved in the next 2 days. However nothing happens post that.
Please mail me or call me to resolve this asap
Minoti Chakravorty
Anirban Bhowmick

May 4, 2017

Harrassment of a coustomer repetedly

I have converted my postpaid no 9831384954 to on 28th of april. I did the mandatory check at your no 59059 (29th ) night and was told that the number couldn't be activated bcz they don't have details of mine.

Then the Airtel store where I applied for the change said the 2nd May that server is down so we can't do anything. And my sim got blocked. Had to reapply again on 4 of May got my no verified.

The number did get activated but I have been unable to either connect to your no *121# or recharge .

I am so disappointed with company the from now on if anyone asks me about Airtel I will make sure the they don't have to face this kind of trouble. I will recommend JIO where a no gets verified in min. And I will make sure that a complaint is registered to TRI about costomer harassment by AIRTEL.
Subrotaswar

Apr 18, 2017

399 promo not active last 24 hours

Please note more than 20hrs not active my promo recharge 399 vide mobile no 9748352836 (TRNX id-1391712545;dated-17/04/2017).
Till now my call & net balance deduct from main balance.
I have call customer cair more than 10 times but still my problem not salve.
Request you kindly salve my problem on urgent basis.

Subrota Swar
souravkarmakar

Apr 18, 2017

3G network

I am Sourav Karmakar. I am from Bira Ballavpara, near Bira Station, pin- 743234. My Number is 9831581846. My complaint is that, in my area(Bira), there is no 3G coverage network. when I open my mobile internet then show E+ sign on my phone. After that problem I complained about that to airtel customer care help line no. 198. they said me, 'after 72 hours my problem will be solve' but after 120 hours they could not solve my problem. My first complain date is 12/04/17 and ref no. CGPSC20412810961. Yesterday, I call the airtel customer care again. but could not give me any peaceful answer about my complain. Now what can I do Sir. Please help me.
soumen bhattacharjee

Jan 29, 2017

Call Drops

I had ported my T24 no 8961573545 to Airtel slightly over a month ago and I find that I went to a wrong
operator which has a horrible network in my area.

There is frequent call drops and after my innumerable complaints to customer care and visit in person to the
Airtel shoppe at Nagerbazar,Kolkata 700074 a technical person visited my place who also told us that the
problem was due to network.This visit was about 10 days back and problem persists as before.

I have received two bills for Rs139.05p and Rs 231.78p totalling to Rs370.83p.

There is constant phone calls from Airtel billing dept to pay the dues.

I donot find any reason to pay these bills as I could hardly make any calls worth the amounts billed.

I also want to port this number to a different operator immediately or surrender this connection immediately.
surojit.sengupta

Jan 26, 2017

Fraud by salesman

Sales team promises 7GB of monthly data for people porting into Airtel from other service providers, and unlimited 2G data after 7GB cap is over. Takes an advance of Rs.300 for activation (all of which is wrong but, written on their leaflet).

I receive 2 GB of data instead of 7GB and a rate of 50p/MB to be levied after 2GB cap is over. My CUG connection gets converted to a normal one and upon challenging the sales person (SUDIP CHATERJEE) he misbehaves.

Upon complaining to nodal office they give a lame excuse that the offer was subject to condition, conditions that neither the sales team speaks about nor the advertising leaflet does. There was no action taken against the sales-person who fooled me into using an inferior plan from an earlier, better CUG vodafone plan. Now, am using an inferior plan at a higher price. And, since I have already paid 300 bucks, I can't terminate this loot of a connection at my will.

I need my money back and I need this connection terminated. This is not the plan I paid for. i was told and shown something else.
Or, I need my plan revised to what I was promised. When asked for the plan revision option at nodal.wb, I was refused as well.
surojit.sengupta

Jan 26, 2017

Fraud by Sales team

I receive 2 GB of data instead of 7GB and a rate of 50p/MB to be levied after 7GB cap is over. My CUG connection gets converted to a normal one and upon challenging the sales person (SUDIP CHATERJEE) he misbehaves.

hmndrsrkr

Dec 9, 2016

Recharge successful and out of Signals

My no 9547551255 using for about 4 yrs.On 08/12/2016 recharged with Rs. 148/-(One hundred forty eight) successfully for 1 GB internet through Airtel website got sms in that number for successful recharge but the sim is out of signals since evening and thereafter. Plz solve urgently.
Farhasamreen

Oct 28, 2016

Not able to recharge my no

I am unable to recharge my airtel prepaid number i.e. 9693934777. Its very urgent, kindly resolve the issue as it is getting failed every time and i have got msg about deactivation of no.

Farha

Sep 5, 2016

Miss guide by customers care

I have balance in my Air Tel telecom a/c for outgoing call and it's also receive by SMS but when ever I am going to call any body receive voice that insufficient balance than I am complaing in customer care but no positive response receive. Some one told that you have no balance and some gives fact comitment that very shortly your problem will solve. But from last three to five days still no result. It's very bad experience to me with the services like Airtel never acepted.
Sayan Saha

Aug 23, 2016

Stolen my main balance with 3G data pack

I got an offer on june 21, 2016that recharging with Rs. 153/-, I will receive 1GB of 3G for 28 days. I recharged with it on June 30, 2016 from airtel customer care *121#. And on june 5 my dad shared Rs. 200/- talktime to me via *141# from his postoaid airtel mobile. But since the last few days i am noticing that main balance gets deducted when ever i start the mobile data, and on August 24, 2016 at 1:00am, I really got the prove when my balance came down from around Rs. 190/- to Rs. 1.05/-. I called airtel 198 bt they didn't picked up my call. What I noticed is, while i was downloading some apps I was having around 220mb of 3G data balance and 997mb of 4G data balance, i downloaded some apps of size 200mb total via 3G, and after each app installation i was checking my data balance so that doesn't get exhausted fully, bt that time my main balance was Rs. 32/-. As soon as my last app started installing, i again checked the balance and saw Rs. 2 left. When i closed the app store, and closed mobile data i found main balance as Rs. 1.05, 3G balance as 1mb and 4G as 997mb. Now what ghost like thing happened with me i dont know, has airtel stolen my money for their benefit or they are cheating me?? But i want my money back, no matter what
AIRTEL CHEATERS
MIND IT AIRTEL !! I WANT MY TALKTIME BACK !!
8420536611

Stolen my main balance with 3G data pack Stolen my main balance with 3G data pack

Khusbu001

Jul 23, 2016

Harassing me

8759770609 -this number is disturbing me by calling several times on my personal number.I don't know who is he and how he have got my number.Please Block this number.
pragjitdeb

Jul 21, 2016

Txn id 160721197768 has been failed

dear team i was recharge data rs. 153/- today but amount deduct my account whenever recharge has been failed. Pse credit my amount.
Santosh Mishra

Jul 11, 2016

massage

my airtel no 8009005751 5 months se massage
send nahi ho reha hai airtel ko 10 bar complen kiya
mera problem thik nahi hua
Prasenjit Kar

May 4, 2016

Service Issue

Service Issue
Customer : S N Enterprise

Mobile No 8585819482 Account No 1247904852

Mobile No 8585819479 Account No 1247903813

Kindly note that we are using 7 nos of 4G outdoor unit for our office and paying a monthly bill of around Rs.30,000/- per month. Unfortunately, whenever there is any problem with your connection and we try to register a complain in your helpline number 1800-1030-405 we find a very casual approach from your customer service team and they tend to ask to much technical details about our problem which is not possible for us to know as a lay man. Today also at the time of our telephonic complaint we faced the same issue and we did not receive any complaint reference number in sms in our alternate no. 97487 36707 against our telephonic compliant. Here we would also like to mention that we are the authorised service provider for various MNC world leading pharma companies and we do billing for Life Saving Drugs for patients and government medical institution. Hence, we do require prompt service from your side.

From last couple of days we having connectivity issue with the sim numbers No 8585819482 and 8585819479 due to which all our invoices are held up. In spite of registering a complain over phone we did not receive any sms for the compliant reference no in our alternate no. 97487 36707. Hence, once again we are requesting you send to you technical person immediately to visit our office at S N Enterprise, Ground Floor,79 Jessore Road, Doltala, Kolkata 700132

Requested to treat this compliant as MOST URGENT and do the needful asap.
908240sourav

Apr 8, 2016

Escalation: Need Urgent Attention | Complain on Airtel mobile 9831129867 | Network issue for last 3 months | Not solved even after 3 calls

My name is Sourav Dutta, holding Wipro Corporate Airtel Postpaid connection: 9831129867, having max International Roaming call conference facility with all other basics Local, STD, ISD facility including data service.

I am facing mobile network issue from last 3 months at my below home address. NO issue at billing address or at office.
Already raised 3 calls through customer care & provided all required details and alternate no. 9475586589, also made them understand by explaining for around 30 mins for each calls to invidually person.
They promised to call me before closing the calls & also ensured that I will get correct resolution, engineer may visit site & verify before closing the call.
Unfortunately for none of the tickets I didn’t get any call, neither network issue got resolved. Tickets were closed simply updating ‘Network issue has been solved, thanks for contacting Airtel’.
This is totally vague & I am surprised to see that leading cellular network provider in India don’t care for their even after repetitive follow up, reminder, multiple calls.

Chitrakut Dham Society, Flat. 4/1-D
Landmark: Chandiberia Power House
Ghosepara, Keshtopur, Kolkata – 700 102

Below Service Request Raised:

Please let me know how to escalate this issue to get a permanent solution. Also confirm if you are unable to solve this issue, then I will complain to company & ask for MNP.

Should you require any additional info, kindly feel free to revert.

Sourav Dutta
. +91-9831129867
sbaudit

Apr 7, 2016

wrongly recharge of airtel no:8420262591 of Rs.200/-

I have recharge of Rs.200/- on airtel no.8420262591 wrongly through paytm on 07.04.2016. Kindly refund my 200/- rupees to my SBI A/c No. 10320869392.

Kindly do needful.

Yours truly,

Sankar Basak.
Mobile No: 9836706346.
Dated: 07.04.2016.
Harun Rashid

Apr 4, 2016

balance deduction

Hi, this company has deducted Rs 49 from my main account balance. Later on when i complained they said that "mirchi masala" is activated on your mobile. I m surprised that till the yesternight nothing was activated on my mobile but when today i checked my balance it showed Rs 49 less. This is their harrasing technic to steel money out of pocket of innocent people. Plz help me to get my balance from that company.below is my name & number

Harun Rashid
pinaki_883

Feb 29, 2016

Cheating

I am Pinaki Chatterjee. I purchased a Samsung on 7 mobile phone through Flipkart on 4th February, 2016(Flipkart order no OD405143824856210000) where I got an offer with Samsung on 7 mobile an Airtel 4G Sim card with 1GB 4G data free. When I get delivery of my phone in my hand on 5th february with a new sim card of airtel then I called to Airtel toll free number that is 1800 103 5971 and they confirmed that I will get my offer after porting from aircel,also Dum dum Airtel store had confirm me that I will get my free data. Though I had Aircel Connection Since last 8 years only because of Airtel 4G Free data offer I was port my Aircel number to Airtel from dumdum airtel store.After that i activated the new SIM of Airtel which i received with my purchase( SIM No 8991000900773537843U).Yesterday I called on Airtel customer care to get my 1GB free 4G data but they ignore & deny it and said that the Sim card is only free not the free data, I called to Flipkart and tell them everything today. Airtel nodal office call me today after receive my complain and they said there is no offer of free 4G 1GB data and if there is any offer like that I need to send the snap shot of the Flipkart's website, but Flipkart has already updated there site.

After that flipkart confirmed by mail that i am claiming a valid bundle offer with my purchase of onmobile galaxy on 7. But Airtel
is not ready to provide me the free data offer & deny continuously to saying send the snapshot of the offer. This is a clear case
of cheating & consumer harassment. I have all the valid & legal documents.

Pinaki Chatterjee

Cheating Cheating

deo krishna yadav

Feb 23, 2016

Mobile no change

Dear sir, my id is 3012011166 my old mob no is 9635443634 and my new mob no is 7866029898 plz change my mob no
Rabindrakrkaushik

Jan 14, 2016

Harass by airtel

I am Rabindra Kumar Kaushik my mobile no is 8670255707. I am getting excess bill so I tried to convert postpaid connection to prepaid but company's customer care not responded .

SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE - Block sim card no. 8901103348
    Dear sir, Yesterday i have lost my mobile phone in...
    MCD GARBAGE VAN - Misbehaviour of the garbage van driver and his regularities
    Dear sir, This isto bring to your notice that the garbage...
    Dr.C K JOSHI - MENS URINAL & ZENDAVANDAN(15 AGG & 26 JAN
    Dear Sir, SUJECT-MENS URINAL COMPLAINT WITH ...
    Irctc E catering - My order was not delivered
    I have boarded Garib Rath Express from Chennai on the...
    DBS BANK - RE KYC
    Dear Sir/Madam I received mail from DBS digibank for...
    DBS DIGIBANK INDIA - RE KYC issue
    To whom So it may concern Dear Sir/Madam I received...
    Fishing Reel - package not recieved
    dear sir package id number RU388079315NL recieved at...
    Kurukshetra University - regarding my result
    My self Megha Rani D/o krishan lal .I have done my B.com...
    ITO WARD 4(2) GHQ PUNE GOLIBAR MAIDAN - Outstanding demand