Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Rabindrakrkaushik

Jan 14, 2016

Harass by airtel

I am Rabindra Kumar Kaushik my mobile no is 8670255707. I am getting excess bill so I tried to convert postpaid connection to prepaid but company's customer care not responded .
kuntalmukherjee

Dec 25, 2015

recharge not successful

Reference Number :1423996592
Today on 25/12/2015 at 9:41 p.m.I tried to recharge Rs.180 of 9903002322 this number,amount had debited but recharge failed. Please back my money.
AdityaJain123

Dec 24, 2015

Call drops,Network Problem

Inspite of frequent complains and fake assurance from AIRTEL,I am still facing:
1.Network Problems..no connection to other no. inspire of network
2.No Network at many places
3.Little Network and only beep sound comes while dialling
4.Call drops..8 times in a minute
5.Poor data net..2G speed in 4G
6.Made complains many times but no action
7.High bill amount due to call drops.
Sneha237

Nov 21, 2015

Recharged to wrong number

Hello..
I accidentally recharged a wrong number which does not exist.
My actual number 7044745067
Wrong number 9044754067
Recharge amount 250

Could you please let me know how I can get a refund?
soumen paul

Nov 16, 2015

Tower/Signal Problems

We (I, My wife & mother) have 3 Airtel Prepaid numbers (9007858119, 9007170976 & 9748268253)during long years. We faced Tower/Signal Problems during 10-11 months. We complain Airtel Customer Care, Airtel Store various times, but no improve till now. My address is 7A, Brindabon Ghosh Lane, Kolkata-700012, W.B.

Please solve our problem as early as possible.
soumen paul

Nov 5, 2015

Tower probelm

We (I, My wife & mother) have 3 Sims , but Tower problems from February, 2015. I request to Airtel Customer Care many times for Tower problem, but the company did not solve our problems till now. So, kindly we request you please solve my problem (Tower) as early as possible. My contact number is 9007858119.
mahajanbinajuri

Aug 6, 2015

Connection stop & all balance deducted without any information.

I am Prasunjit Mahajan, from Kolkata.
My complain against Airtel mobile connection company for blocking my regular use mobile no.(9163350073) which I have been use from last 2 years. At the time of connection all mandatory verification was done by Airtel & that was all ok. At present, last Saturday evening my connection was totally stopped without any information also my mobile no. has approx Rs. 250/- balance & Rs.30 STD power pack. Today morning(Monday) I went to Airtel store for detail reason, they said that the number was deleted by TRAI & all balance is not recover. It's like a fraud case.
My humble request to you please do the needful for this kind of customer harassment.
Prasunjit Mahajan
(7278762883)
NITAI BANERJEE

Jun 14, 2015

RECHARGE FALIURE

I HAVE RECHARGE MY PREPAID MOBILE NO 9831525178 ON 13/06/2015 THROUGH SBI NETBANKING REF NO G0AEFWJG3 BUT NO CREDIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED TILL DATE.
S.Sarkar

Jun 4, 2015

Discontinuity of DTH service before expected date.

DTH service withdrawn before 5 days,
i.e.,we have a monthly subscription of Rs. 300. Therefore our per day charge is Rs.100 . But we only have received service for Rs.50.
From:S.Sarka
Registered mobile number:9339209350
Customer ID:3009977357
Shantanu Mistri

May 11, 2015

Call Details

Please send me call details of my mobile number 9676229518 for April 2015.
souravsaha

Apr 10, 2015

Unable to make outgoing calls in roaming

I have an Airtel prepaid connection number 9007762331 from kolkata. Whenever I was in roaming I am unable to make outgoing calls, but receive incoming calls. When I am in home network I have complaint lots of time to customer care and they said it has been solved, but the problem remain as usual. Now I am in roaming and facing same problem.

I am really fedup with this kind of poor services from Airtel

UNAUTHORISED BALANCE DEDUCTION

(i) I had got a message from Airtel in middle of December, 2014 that - call rate will be Rs. 0.012 per 2 second for 30 days if it recharged with Rs. 13 and validity of offer was upto 15.01.2015. Initially for 3 days and within 4 hours another 27 days would be added. Accordingly I recharged on 22.12.2015 but I had got only for three days. A huge amount was deducted for call which I could identified after end of balance. I had asked to their customer care but denied about the offer. But at that time I also deleted the offer message, so I could not argue.

(ii) On 02.01.2015 I had recharged with Rs. 195 as per their offer for 1 GB 3G data for 30 days. Validity was upto 31.01.2015. Approximately 300 MB balance was remained which I could not use upto the end of the validity. But I have found that that they have deducted Rs. 67 (Approximately) on data charge basis at 11:55 pm, on 31.01.2015. Now I have asked them to give details of my use but they asking to request through their website where I have to expand Rs. 50.

My Mobile No. 9933518400.

Against my above mentioned complaint Airtel called me and they totally denied the matter. Even they are not ready to provide me the usage details against data recharge and balance deduction for data usage.

My Mobile No. 9933518400.

Against my above mentioned complaint Airtel called me and they totally denied the matter. Even they are ready to provide me the usage details against data recharge and balance deduction for data usage.

gurukaur1987

Jan 23, 2015

airtel online recharge did not happen

Ph no.9831781416 was recharge using m.airtel.in in the amount of 76 using hdfc net banking but did not recharge although money was deducted.
manojgoel.12

Jan 16, 2015

not allowing to port for long time

I am sending porting request for long time from my company name to individual name as the staff have left my company and they want their number not to be changed. But the airtel company is not responding. for long time and for this the consiquences have to be born by me as I have to pay those bill.
Please look into the matter and take this as urgent.
Manoj Kumar Goel
Mb: 9836923071
Director Of Vishnudham Tradelink Pvt Ltd.
Debalina dey

Oct 27, 2014

DEACTIVATE AIRTEL 4G CONNECTION

Sir/Madam

I beg to draw your kind attention that I MAKE COMPLAIN many time regarding 4G dongles number -8585861671 which is registered in the name of DEBALINA DEY in your outlet at dumdum clubtown many times for its most poor service and network but no action has been taken by AIRTEL .So I want to stop payment AS WELL AS CONNECTION immediately and I CANNOT USE FROM THE THE DAY ONE INSTEAD I pay the bill for the first month.Please do the needful as early as possible.

Thanking You
Debalina Dey
Rituparna Mitra

Oct 16, 2014

Free datapasck not activated, too much bad service

I have got an offer of from here http://www.amazon.in/Micromax-Canvas-Android-Magnetic-Black/dp/B00NEFFWF6 after buying this handset. As per the instructions mentined here http://www.airtel.in/handset-offers/#micromax-android-one I have also activated that offer but yet not get any datapack from Airtel.

I have also contacted Airtel Store [Saltlake sector-5 Infinity Building] but I don't think they are there for any help.First of all they don't have any idea regarding this offer..ok fine. After that they contected Airtel customer care. They too also are unaware of this. Then the store people gave me their number and told me that they will contact me about the progess.

But even after 3 days didnot get any progress from them.Whenever I am calling nobody is there to pick up the phone.Only for this offer I became a new customer to Airtel.But this experience is now forcing me not to use this connection any more and also to tell everyone not to use this.

Note: Before 1 year I also got a similar offer from vodafone for my Nokia handset. I went their
store and they recharged that within 3mins.This make difference i think..

Please let us know what to do next.
SOVARANI CHATTERJEE

Aug 12, 2014

Plan Change

The Manager,
Customer Relationship Cell,
Kolkata

Reg: Airtel Mob. No.9831730674

This is to inform you that the above connection in my name. Previously the connection was in the mode of prepaid and your continuous compulsion I am changed the plan. As I am very old and leaving alone I could not go to outside for paying the bill regularly. Now, I want to change the plan from Post paid service to Pre paid service after paying the bill dated 21st July 2014 (bill period from 20th June 2014 to 19th July 2014). I had already informed for change of the plan by telephone but no action has been taken from your end and the post paid bill continuously receiving by me. If you are not converting the connection to prepaid service, I am forced to surrender the connection forever. Your immediate action in this regard will be highly appreciated and request you to kindly inform me the developments.

SOVARANI CHTTERJEE
112 RAJA RAM MOHAN SARANI
KOLKATA -700 009
deep19

Jul 27, 2014

sms&call history

I want to know 8972610567 Airtel number SMS &call history from 1st July to 27th July plz send me this email id- [email protected]
dbiswas

May 22, 2014

Prepaid to postpaid conversation problem

On 14.05.14 give a offer from airtel service, conversation of my number prepaid to postpaid.I agreed with the airtel agent(Biswajit-9007331976), then I submitted of documents and charges(RS 300).On 17.05.14 I received massage that my number converted successfully prepaid to postpaid.But my number not running postpaid/prepaid and also the agent not received my phone.He not helped me.I faced big professional problem, my airtel number(9831951625) is not running.
So pls. help me to activate my number.

Dipankar Biswas
9831951625

Prepaid to postpaid conversation problem

schakra

Feb 26, 2014

SIM Card Fraud

PLEASE BE AWARE OF AIRTEL. IT IS A MITTAL COMPANY THAT IS ESSENTIALLY A BUSINESS RIGGED WITH FALSE ADVERTISING, OVERCHARGING AND EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE.

They sold me a SIM card recently which didn't get activated for 3 days though they promised me it would get activated in less than 8 hours. We had to revisit the store at Jodhpur Park, Kolktata and show them how to install the card in my smartphone. But that is hardly all. We paid nearly Rs.1000/- for the card. We were told the voice and data would last for months for hundreds of calls and nearly 1 GB of data usage. But the SIM card ran out in a few days after using only a dozen or so short calls. When we challenged them to show the Call Detail Recording (CDR), they declined but said they would mail it which was most confounding!

Everyone I talked with after this incident had a similar sordid story to tell.

STAY AWAY FROM AIRTEL, they are Marowari scum of the world!
sanyukta007

Dec 31, 2013

irtel 398 recharge full benefit not given

I have recharged my number 9804581492 on 31st December 2013 at 1.20am, with Rs 398 through online recharge which provides 5000 local airtel to airtel minutes. But i recei8ved only 3000 mins. When i contacted the customer care they said that they have registered a complaint against the matter and when i asked about the complaint reference number they said it will reach me by sms. But have not recieved any sms from there end. Then i called another time for the same reason and they again took a complaint and when i insisted on providing me the number the person was very irritated and then gave me this number 1231434900.
Please do something in this regard.
Sanyukta Chakraborty

Jun 28, 2013

Non Co-operation Airtel to track lost mobile

I have lost my mobile along with SIM card of AirTel No. 9933518400 and Memory Card of 8-GB (Samsung Make) on 21-06-2013, at around 6:45 PM, when I was returning from my Office (at 3/C, LA-Block, Salt Lake) by a bus from Beliaghata (Building More) to Birati (my home) and route of Bus was Tollugunge to Madhyamgram. I have Lodged a Police complain at 11:30 am on 22.06.2013 at nearest police station of Birati i.e. Airport Police Station, Kolkata.

I have already collected new duplicate SIM of same No. 9933518400 from AirTel.

Details of my phone :

Mobile Phone Model: Samsung Make Star 3G, GT-S5603,
Last Used Airtel No. 9933518400
Mobile Missed Date : 21-06-2013 at 6:45 PM,
Lost Zone : Beliaghata Building More to Birati (by bus of rout via E. M. Bypass - Ultadanga - Lake Town - Airport)
GDE No. at Airport P. S. : 1238/13, Dt. 22-06-2013
IMEI No.: 354277030837146
MY e-mail Address for contact : [email protected]
Mobile No for Communication : 9933518400.

As suggested by some of website to trace lost mobile - I had gone to Samsung Mobile Service Center at Seth Pukur, 87, Jassore Road, Barasat, Kolkata-700124 along with copy of GDE of Airport P.S. and original copy of Invoice - to trace my lost mobile. But they directly refused to help me and instructed me to contact with police. There is an option given in their website to trace the registered lost mobile.

Even Airtel has not co-operated with me.

I know that they have option to trace out lost mobile if it is being used by IMEI No. or if it is being not used they can deactivate the Mobile and trace out later.

Please help me to get back the Mobile Phone by tracking out IMEI No.: 354277030837146.

Amitava Mondal
53, Kabi Sukanto Sarani,
PO-Birati,
P.S. Airport,
Kolkata-700051.
e-mail: [email protected]
mobile for communication : 9933518400.
indrajit sharma

May 31, 2013

i want money back

From Airtel company representative i was offered a scheme in which the representative provoked me to surrender Rs.198 for an offer in which i have to pay nothing for local and std calling and i would also get internet access for one month, he also said that when i call in this scheme i have to avoid normal mode and to phone in other option which will be shown in the phone after choosing the offer. So, i agreed with him. he also said that as i am one of their bonafied customer they are offering this special facility. I agreed to take this Offer. But it was not true when i called the customer care for the same, they said that it was internet offer and i would not get the facility that the representative offered me . I was horrified to hear this type of cheating of money which is nothing but snaching of the money from a person from the open market. My phone number is 8420652713. i had to recharge Rs. 222 again and lost the money as i do not want to access internet and wanted some calling facility and Airtel representative took the advantages and made me fool. if Airtel company goes on befoolong the common people in this way can you imagine it will do better? i would request the company's goodself for reinbursment of my money in the phone no. shown in this complain and it will be a good example for your customer care.

Flipkart.com - Fool making Mobile Exchange policy
    Flipkart is just a shit. I feel bad to say, It's a...
    Roadster Shoes - Quality of Shoes
    I bought this shoes one month back because I trusted the...
    Eureka Forbes - In response to your complaint
    Dear Alok, As I haven't received your details,...
    TATA Cilq - product delivery delaied by 4 to 5 days
    I purchased Voltas 2 Ton inverter AC product through TATA...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Amazon fraud
    ALERT:Rs.999.00 spent via CREDIT Card xx3744 at...
    fake sms - Got a Text from Unknown Unique Number 075757
    I don't know whether it is True Or Fake But i request...
    Videocon D2H - Unable to see subscribe pack
    Dear Ajay, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    UGC scholarship - Don't display my previous pending payments
    sir, .i am the recipient of UGC OBC scholarship .i have...
    punjab state electricity board, kharar - elecricity cut
    Here is power cut since 12 pm and patients get in problem...
    E Disha Karnal - RC NOT RECEIVED ( paayment deduted )
    I HAVE ALREADY MAIL BUT NOT BE SOLUTION MY ACCOUNT ...