Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jun 28, 2013

Non Co-operation Airtel to track lost mobile

I have lost my mobile along with SIM card of AirTel No. 9933518400 and Memory Card of 8-GB (Samsung Make) on 21-06-2013, at around 6:45 PM, when I was returning from my Office (at 3/C, LA-Block, Salt Lake) by a bus from Beliaghata (Building More) to Birati (my home) and route of Bus was Tollugunge to Madhyamgram. I have Lodged a Police complain at 11:30 am on 22.06.2013 at nearest police station of Birati i.e. Airport Police Station, Kolkata.

I have already collected new duplicate SIM of same No. 9933518400 from AirTel.

Details of my phone :

Mobile Phone Model: Samsung Make Star 3G, GT-S5603,
Last Used Airtel No. 9933518400
Mobile Missed Date : 21-06-2013 at 6:45 PM,
Lost Zone : Beliaghata Building More to Birati (by bus of rout via E. M. Bypass - Ultadanga - Lake Town - Airport)
GDE No. at Airport P. S. : 1238/13, Dt. 22-06-2013
IMEI No.: 354277030837146
MY e-mail Address for contact : [email protected]
Mobile No for Communication : 9933518400.

As suggested by some of website to trace lost mobile - I had gone to Samsung Mobile Service Center at Seth Pukur, 87, Jassore Road, Barasat, Kolkata-700124 along with copy of GDE of Airport P.S. and original copy of Invoice - to trace my lost mobile. But they directly refused to help me and instructed me to contact with police. There is an option given in their website to trace the registered lost mobile.

Even Airtel has not co-operated with me.

I know that they have option to trace out lost mobile if it is being used by IMEI No. or if it is being not used they can deactivate the Mobile and trace out later.

Please help me to get back the Mobile Phone by tracking out IMEI No.: 354277030837146.

Amitava Mondal
53, Kabi Sukanto Sarani,
PO-Birati,
P.S. Airport,
Kolkata-700051.
e-mail: [email protected]
mobile for communication : 9933518400.
indrajit sharma

May 31, 2013

i want money back

From Airtel company representative i was offered a scheme in which the representative provoked me to surrender Rs.198 for an offer in which i have to pay nothing for local and std calling and i would also get internet access for one month, he also said that when i call in this scheme i have to avoid normal mode and to phone in other option which will be shown in the phone after choosing the offer. So, i agreed with him. he also said that as i am one of their bonafied customer they are offering this special facility. I agreed to take this Offer. But it was not true when i called the customer care for the same, they said that it was internet offer and i would not get the facility that the representative offered me . I was horrified to hear this type of cheating of money which is nothing but snaching of the money from a person from the open market. My phone number is 8420652713. i had to recharge Rs. 222 again and lost the money as i do not want to access internet and wanted some calling facility and Airtel representative took the advantages and made me fool. if Airtel company goes on befoolong the common people in this way can you imagine it will do better? i would request the company's goodself for reinbursment of my money in the phone no. shown in this complain and it will be a good example for your customer care.
indrajit sharma

May 31, 2013

i want money back

From your company representative i was offered a scheme in which the representative proved me to surrender Rs.198 for an offer in which i have to pay nothing for local and std calling and i also get internet access for one month, he also said the when i call in this scheme i have to avoid normal mode and to phone in other option which will be shown in the phone after choosing the offer. So, i agreed with him. he also said the as i am a customer they are offering this special facility. But it was not true when i called the customer care for the same and they said that it was internet offer and i would not get the facility that the representative offered me . I was horrified to hear this type of cheating of money which is nothing but snaching of the from the open market. My phone number is 8420652713. ihad to recharge Rs. 222 again and lost the money as i do not want to access internet and wanted some calling facility and your representative took the advantages and made me fool. if your company goes on befoolong the common people in this way can you imagine it will do better? i would request you goodself to reinburse my money in the no shown in the complain and it will be a good example for your customer care.
prajit88

May 19, 2013

Want to block my airtel sim card

I have lost my uncle Airtel Sim card, and his ph no. is ( 9163350788 ), which is lost. My uncle's full Name and Billing address are following :

Name : Tarun Dutta

Address : 118, Nandapally 'B' Block, Naihati (N)24 pgs.

I'm requesting you kindly block the given number ASAP.

Thanking You,

Prajit Chakraborty
Barrackpore 700122

May 6, 2013

Not mentioned his TAT

This is Narendra Burnwal, I am using thee service of Airtel and my number is 9332622986. I was having thee connection of Airtel prepaid since last two year but I just want to port it into postpaid connection. As per Airtel theey have confirmed me I will get thee connection withein a week. I have submitted my full document and also verified my address. On date 3rd May my connection get started but I was surprised to know theat my incoming call was still deactivated and too sms. I promptly contact thee customer care and logged thee complain and some one from customer care confirmed me theat my problem would get solved withein 2 days. But today is 6the may and I contacted twice two airtel customer as well as I also visited thee Airtel Store Park Street. Its really very worst service received by any company in life and I really never suggest any one to continue withe Airlel.

I again get thee same answer theat It will take two more days to resolve your issue. I really fed up. As I am a service man and my number is very much important. I am getting harsh words from my boss regarding theis. My clients are not able to connect me. I am only using theis number to contact me. Please look in to theis matter.

Narendra Burnwal 9332622986
dipankar.deb

Mar 22, 2013

Excessive bill and Mental Taurcher

Dear Concern

I am a customer of AIRTEL date card for last five year.I am using their Post Paid date card connection having the number of 9831049219.But Unfortunately I am having a very very pathetic experience with Airtel.

I am having a Rs 599/- plan,which I was using for the last five years but suddenly from August to September they have send me a bill amount of Rs 18000/- I called their toll free number for sending me this type of unusual bill but I am not getting any positive feedback from their side. In the mean time as because I am a very genuine client that's why in state of paying a total of 1800/- in the next three month I am giving them 6000/- in an anticipation that they will take some proper action to solve the problem and maintain a good client relationship.

But unfortunately instate of solving the problem they start harass me. After that one very senior officer from their company Mr.Banerjee who is heading the collection division comes to me but after hearing all this issues he assure me that he will transfer this line to unlimited one but nothing has happen instate of that they send people who give life threat to my parent's and Because of them my mother is seriously effected. She has a high BP.

I just want to know that I am a banker and I have hardly time to use my net connection and with a 2G speed and with out downloading any song any movie and hardily any time to use it how can I accure such Huge bill. Because of them If something happen with my parents then who will be responsible.

I want immediately solve this problem. I have already paid them for that which i haven't use.

Please help me and solve this problem as early as possible.

Dipankar Deb
Sibasish

Mar 21, 2013

non update stutas

i have paid 2013 ruppes on 6th march 2013. pls update this stutas n reconnect my connection... thank you...

name : Sibasish Giri

Airtel no : 03340652076

non update stutas

saha.ritushree

Mar 15, 2013

Disconnection of number

Hi ,

This is to inform you I had placed a request to disconnect the airtel mobile number 9903563001, on Oct 10 2012 after clearing all my dues of Rs 258 (Please find the billing details in the below mail chain), but I received bills till Jan 2013 and I again visited the customer care of airtel in City Center I , Salt Lake , Kolkata on 11th Feb 2013 and they said the number is suspended and you won't receive any bills.

But again I have received the bill for March 2013.

Please do take necessary action to stop bill generation.

Ritushree Saha
pranavdare

Mar 11, 2013

Fake call

Hi I m Pranav,

I got the fake call from Pakistan +923086693427 on 11/03/2013 .
My concern is :
1) How they get my number as they call me by my name?
2) Does Airtel shares the number or Airtel misuse our data?
3) Do i have to sue the airtel for the same?
4) Are they tracking the cell or misuse our cell by calling?

I will appreciate any one will help me on above queries.

Pranav
parvezali1993

Mar 1, 2013

Internet speed slow & no reaction on complain.

Sir My name is Parvez Ali.I am a 1st year student. My mobile no is +919002424803.
From last 20 days i have facing a problem on my Internet Sim.. i recharge 198 rs for unlimited Internet. they said that i will gave minimum 40 kbps speed on my Sim but after recharging i have only 3/4 kbps speed on my mobile and laptop.
i complained 3/4 times but no reaction on them. Now they can't pick my call from customer care. I telling you that for my money will not gone in water. Please sir do something for that.

Feb 28, 2013

Deducting money..

Airtel is constantly deducting money rs 1.5...per 2 or 3 days....when m calling to customer care..they says that u download airtel vas easy search content..wheathr m not downloading any content related this..last deduction tomorrow night 27th Feb 2013 at 11.56 PM.....plz help me..my mob no-8420557330.....

Oct 21, 2012

Charging for a disconnected broadband connection

Dear Mr. Ranga,

Are you really trying to resolve the problem? I don't think so. After raising the complaint in this site, I received a call from a female airtel executive. After listening to the problem I am facing, she assured me that it will be resolved ASAP.

After this call, I received 4-5 calls from your executives asking me why am I leaving the connection, which I have already answered clearly to the female customer executive.

Now for the last 4-5 days, I am continuously receiving calls from your executives asking for bill payment again and again. This is utterly ridiculous.

Even I have received mail from airtelpresence. Below is the mail content.

Namaste Ms. Sarkar,
wrote in on 8th October 2012, regarding the billing discrepancy against your airtel connection 03340676327.

Please be informed that, your request is in progress and will be processed at the earliest. Further, we will update you with the progression status by 19th October 2012.

For any further queries, you may get in touch with us at [email protected]

airtel appreciates your business and always welcomes your suggestions/feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Sugandha kateja
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel limited

Now, do you really think that this complaint was for only billing discrepancy and not for disconnection.

I want a resolution ASAP. I think the airtel executives are the worst trained and they don't understand a simple problem.

To summarise, I have disconnected the service. My usage is 0B till date. But bills are still being generated and I am being asked to pay it, which I will never pay, because I have not used the service. Disconnect the service at your end.

Hope, this is simple enough for airtel customer executive to understand.

Sep 23, 2012

BALANCE DISPUT

Namaste Mr.Das,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Sep 23, 2012

BALANCE DISPUTING

Namaste Mr.Das,

Sep 13, 2012

MISLEADING

Namaste Mr.Nair,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 12 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Sep 12, 2012

miss call by a unknown nubmer

Namaste ([email protected] ),

We would request you to kindly ignore these calls and messages and don't revert on such messages and calls.

Sep 10, 2012

Fake call from Pakistan +92 Airtel

Hi my name is Hanuma from Hyderabad. I have also received this kind of call on both of my Airtel mobiles. But I didn't call them them because I knew that +92 belongs to Pakistan and I don't know one there. Here one interesting thing is I didn't receive such kind of calls on other numbers me and my family using which are not Airtel numbers. Now after checking so many comments on Internet I'm getting doubt are these guys have any connection with Airtel? Because all most all of the people who received these calls in recent time are using Airtel numbers (including ported number from airtel to other networks).

Sep 9, 2012

Fake call from Pakistan +92 Airtel

Namaste ([email protected]),

Sep 7, 2012

worng informatiom & harass

Namaste Mr.Dhali,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 07 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dec 21, 2011

Airtel is cheating

I double checked and I have not received any SMS. Please make sure you are sending to correct number only.

Dec 21, 2011

Airtel is cheating

Rakesh,
My phone is on and it is very much reachable. Please call me @ 9748863743

Biraja

Aug 12, 2011

bad service, fraud service

Dear Manali Dutta,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Aug 8, 2011

HIGH BILL

Dear Amit Kumar Singh,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 3 Aug. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Aug 8, 2011

bad service, fraud service

Dear Manali Dutta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 5 Aug. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Aug 7, 2011

Getting promotional sms after registering for DND

Dear Mr. Ranga,
Please read this as i have the privellage of being your Valued customer for a long period and May i know how many time should i call to register a complain and also talk to CSR and Supervisor to get resolve of my misery of not getting promotional sms please.

AIRTEL SERVICES FOR VALUED CUSTOMER
1) Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is CLAWC20727083124. Simplify Life! Just Dial *121# to get instant account inform
2) Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is CBDMO20727083125. Simplify Life! Just Dial *121# to get instant account inform
3) Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is CDRGP30806296681. Simplify Life! Just Dial *121# to get instant account inform

YOUR SIM NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED FOR OUR 2011 BMW MEGA PRIZE PROMO OF A BRAND BMW X6 DRIVE CAR AND 500, 000GBP. FOR MORE DETAILS EMAIL: [email protected]

Marriage life me problem, dhan aane me badha, carrier me pareshani, ya kisi bhi pareshani ke liye expert astrologer ko call Karen 01204636700 @1Rs/min.

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...