Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Nov 10, 2010

Dear Customer (iaf ),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 5 Nov. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Nov 9, 2010

Dear Customer (iaf )

This is to inform that your concern listed on 3 Nov. 2010 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Nov 7, 2010

mobile connection unvalidated

This is to inform you that your concern listed 05 Nov 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 27, 2010

no network

Dear ajay shing,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 11 Aug. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Oct 25, 2010

Deduct extra money for Net Surfing

Dear Neeraj Niranjan

This is to inform that your concern listed on 21 July. 2010 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Oct 22, 2010

RESUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS

Dear Rabindra Nath Das,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 19 Oct. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Oct 20, 2010

RESUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS

This is to inform you that your concern listed 19 Oct 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Sep 21, 2010

about document

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Sep 16, 2010

MISGUIDE THROUGH SMS AND POSTPAID BALANCE DEDUCTED

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have send a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Meenakshi

Sep 1, 2010

phone not working

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 20 Aug 2010, has been resolved.

Ricky

Aug 28, 2010

Security Deposited Not Refunded

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Aug 25, 2010

Deduct extra money for Net Surfing

Manoj Kumar Srivastava

Jul 4, 2010

Charging for downloading games

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 21 June 2010, has been resolved.

Akhilesh

Jul 4, 2010

deduction of balance from phone due to unknown reason

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 17 June 2010, has been resolved.

Akhilesh

Jun 22, 2010

Charging for downloading games

Jun 19, 2010

deduction of balance from phone due to unknown reason

Jun 19, 2010

reduction of balance due to unknown cause

Jun 1, 2010

Deactivation of International roaming facilities

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 7 May 2010, has been resolved.

Manmohan

May 24, 2010

Incorrect/Excess bill

Vinay chugh

May 12, 2010

Deactivation of International roaming facilities

Vinay chugh

Jan 8, 2013

sending bills after disturbed service and disconnecting line

First my no 9831052610 service was suspended wrongly, which caused me huge financial loss. On contacting they accepted their mistake verbally and restored the service but on asking for a written assurance that they will not repeat such an incident they spoke very rudely and then disconnected the number completely.
Now they keep on sending a bill every month adding a late fine every month. I went to ask them to stop sending but they don't, can they spare me, I m not interested in them any more. Rajib Roy, [email protected], 9433773484

Jan 3, 2013

Recharge 99/- but not got any balance

I went to a shop for recharging my airtel internet in mobile for Rs.98/- but the shopkeeper mistakenly charged it by Rs.98/-
Unfortunately I have not got any balance,any talktime, or any internet usage balance..I called up the customer care immediately but one lady picked up the call and she misbehaved with me to her level best..!! I am just surprised how come such company like AIRTEL could do this with customers..!!

Suman Gupta

SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - Saiprasad Corporation Ltd.
    Sir I have invested Rs. 15,000/- in Sai Prasad...
    torrent power ltd - Asking 4,099,37 rupees to give new connection
    Listen carefully it's gonna be so interesting. My...
    HDFC - Excess deduction
    Hello Sir, Please help me get my money back from a fraud...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM UNABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT. I...
    RTO Pune - RC is not received
    Hi Team I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda...
    Fresh Menu - No Refund
    I placed an orderon the and paid 165.90/- using...
    revenue department delhi - issue of OBC certificate
    Sir, I submitted an application for issuing OBC...
    Oggy cockroaches - Stop tha oggy cockroaches shows please
    Stop the oggy cockroaches shows it is not good cartoon it...
    jntu kakinada - Payment status is pending for OD
    Dear sir/Madam, I had applied for original degree and...