Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Dear Animesh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Sep 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Tadka

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Sep 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Tadka

I agree. Airtel is into thieving its customer by starting any service anytime without even the customer sending any request and without notifying them. The customer only gets aware of the same when he is deducted of that money. I have been deducted with Rs.0.30 since a long time but since I make a lot of calls I never realized and thought that it must be some call charges only. But I saw this today (having made no call since morning) that they have been consistently deducting the above said amount (5 times since morning till now 2PM) for reasons known to them only. I have also logged a complain with no result / response till now.
They also keep sending links to cheap sites of FTV models and other models in Bikini.
Is there a limit to which they can go down, dirty and pathetic???

Sep 15, 2010

Block the sim card

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 09th September 2010, has been resolved.

Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Jatin

Sep 10, 2010

Block the sim card

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Sep 1, 2010

Games on Demand

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 12 Aug 2010, has been resolved.

Sunil

Aug 19, 2010

converted the post paid plan to prepaid plan

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Manoj Kumar
Bharti Airtel LTD
NET - Online Customer Support Team

Aug 14, 2010

Games on Demand

Aug 14, 2010

LANDLINE & INTERNET NOT WORKING

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Aug 13, 2010

inactive sim

I bought the AIRTEL sim on 30th jan 13, details are:

MOBELI NO 9871229655
SIM NO 8991101202282162785

even after 5 days the sim is not active.i have complained the shopkeeper 2 times about this issue but he is not taking it seriously.plz help me.

rohit singh (9911335989)
Manjeet Kumar Dutta

Jan 11, 2013

None Crediting of First Recharge after paying legitimate cost

About 8 to 10 days ago I bought an Airtel SIM Card (Mob. No. 9560683500) from a retailer by paying Rs. 200, and he assured me that a sum of Rs. 150/- will be credited in your SIM, but till date it is not credited in my SIM. Thereafter I made contact to the retailer, he said that only a sum of Rs. 100/- will be credited, which is not yet be credited in my account. I am very disappointed to the behaviour of the retailer as well as Airtel Service Provider. Again some days ago a sum of Rs. 7/- and 5/- also deducted from my balance by automatically activating some unused things.

Make arrangement to refund my above balance and also to take action for harassment.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely,

M.K. Dutta.
Manjeet Kumar Dutta

Jan 10, 2013

None Crediting of First Recharge after paying legitimate cost

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely,

M.K. Dutta.

Aug 30, 2012

Activation of services without consent

This is with reference to the latest bill I have received for my mobile number 9871245252 where I have been charged UNDULY for Internet services for which I have never subscribed to.

The bill contains charges for Rs. 1768.70/- for 2G and 3G services and I have NOT consented to activate any of the services. In addition, the highly uncooperative behaviour of the Airtel staff (in particular Mr. Rajesh Kamal, Supervisor) is very disappointing to say the least. The response I got from Airtel was that we had ACTIVATED SERVICE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT in December 2011 and so you are being charged. This amounts to undue harassment on the part of Airtel and blatant disregard for rules laid down by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.

Upon repeated calls to Airtel customer care, Mr. Rajesh Kamal, Supervisor informed me in a very high handed manner that he was unable to help me with regards to my complaint and it was not Airtel's duty to seek consent from my end for activation of these services

I have not given any consent to activate these services on my mobile number.

Aug 29, 2012

phone is not working

My phone no is 011-45040846. this phone is not working

Apr 14, 2012

network failure

i am using airtel number 9810312504.9810312505,9810127292,9810969692,9810050694,9810182607,9810090694.i have facing network failure in my office premeses address sb cables india ,9385 gaushala marg ,kishan ganj,delhi 110006 from last one year.i have registered to many complaint from last september 2011 vide complaint number cbomo21125143312 dated 25/11/11,complaint number vide reference number ############but not resolved yet so kindly look this matter solve this problem as early as possible
warm regard
ravi gupta

Feb 11, 2012

Internet not working

I have not been able to access my Internet for the past couple of months. The Internet connection is there but the wire can not be connected to the desired computer. The linesman has been blaming ignorant employees with limited education. Airtel is not what it used to be. Today even MTNL has better connectivity than Airtel. It is easier to get work done from babus than these people. I have already removed my Airtel connection from home and for work I have other options like Reliance and MTNL. Airtel became so unreliable that I had to keep two back up for my work. It takes so much effort to register a complaint and to get it rectified. We customers should be used to spoon feeding, on the contrary these linesman and their disgusting bosses want spoon feeding and they don't have to do anything. Their arrogance disgusts me.

Jul 19, 2011

regards a prepaid bill

dear sir/mam,

I want to know my prepaid bill information of the airtel company. i know that u r not able to delver the prepaid bill information but its very important to know the bill information last 6 month(January to Jully) plz contact my email id my email id is [email protected] plz kindly contact me.

thanks & regards,
khushboo uppal

Jul 6, 2011

9910940763 "Sim card Registration Failed"

Dear Sir/madam,

I would like to inform you that my prepaidmobile number 9910940763 is unable to perform as the message is comming "Sim card Registration Failed". When i contacted to airtel customer services they told me that your number not used in last three month as per his system but i used my number in May 07, 2011 in UP east area many time while i was in roaming then how they closed my number.

Please help to activate my number.

I will very thankfull to you.

Ambey Chaurasiya

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...