Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

prashant110039

Jul 2, 2021

wrong recharge

I recharged the wrong number my ORN number is 404429648
the wrong number is 8130737751
recharge amount 249
Kindly request you to refund me please
SUHANI GUPTA

Jul 20, 2020

not removing tower from my site

Airtel tower has installed in my building which is shut down from last two years. they r not removing it from my building i talked to so many airtel executive of this department but they r not taking any actions .Its damaging my building
They r not clearing our due rent also .
PREETI GUPTA
BLOCK D-3, PLOT NO. 19&20
SECTOR 16 ROHINI DELHI 110089

not removing tower from my site

Govishal

Jun 18, 2020

Recharge to wrong number

Recharged to wrong number.

I recharged to wrong number through Airtel Thanks App on 18/06/2020 at 05:09 PM.

Plz revert it to my correct number.

Correct no : 9599049744

Wrong no : 7665753901

Amt : 49/-

Operator Transaction ID : 962770884

Please Sir Help me.
Akshit Sharmaa

Nov 23, 2019

Porting issue

I port my sim from Vodafone to Airtel on 18th November 2019, on 22nd November Vodafone network had gone and then I change my sim to Airtel..then network was there and I called to 59059..then I got the message for activation..but suddenly my network gone and till now my sim is not working..
This is a very bad experience of my with Airtel and it put a very bad impression on me..I am regretting to port my sim.
I am requesting Pls resolve this problem asap
My port number is 8010169475

Registered Mobile : 9810927656
Connection is in name of : Amit Gupta
10 digit Customer ID : 3020655574
Reference Number :

I have registered the request of re-installation on 4th-Apr as i have changed my residential address. The person assured me that it will be installed by 5th-Apr. No body came for the entire day and i have called again to file the complaint. i was assured that it will be installed on 6th-Apr by 3 PM. Still no body came for the installation of dish. I am not whether there is an estimated time to install the same or not.

Also, I have uninstalled the dish on 31st-Mar and since then i am not taking any services from it. Still my balance is getting deducted. I need reversal of it.

Please let me know how soon you guys can reinstall the dish or if not let me know i will move to other provider who can give me better services.

I hope you understand the importance of TV with working channels for a family.

Please treat this as a priority.

Dec 30, 2018

Poor network

I have complained so many times for my mobile no 9136711350 for poor data speed to Airtel but they don't lend ears to us.

I wonder why I am getting such poor speeds and why they are not improving.
deepak11n1

Dec 24, 2018

low network strength

there is very low signal strength of airtel in my area.
my no. is 9968996781. please i request you to increase signal strength in my area otherwise i will have no other option besides porting of my no. to other network.
Babbu pandat

Sep 19, 2018

Poor network .call drop , samefull network

Call drop and voice dedaction problem in our area all airtel number 3g 4g not work properly i can face network problem before 6 month but not solv . Plz check bhalswa dairy gujjar chowk problem and solv this .

Poor network .call drop , samefull network

VK Hans

Aug 25, 2018

Mobile internet not working since 3-4 hours

Mobile internet not working since 3-4 hours in Platinum Enclave Sector 18 Rohini Delhi
Vickyrealjaat

Jul 2, 2018

Incoming outgoing call data

Airtel Prepaid Number - Incoming and Outgoing Call details of last six months.

I would like to request you to provide me incoming and outgoing call details of my Airtel prepaid number 9599143223 to my email id [email protected]

Recently I got my phone format by my child. I had some very important Phone number which i need for my business..

Please do the needful.

Thanks/Regards,
Vikash panwar
Tanishqshandilya

Jun 4, 2018

No internet connection

In ashok vihar,phase-1 , j block >> the airtel signal is very poor. The internet doesnt work . Fix this please
Pulkit23

May 4, 2018

Network problem

Dear sir/madam

I am writting to express my dissatisfaction with Airtel , to complaint about network problem , i am using airtel from 4,5 years but recently i shifted to delhi rohini here network problem is worst , i check my sim to my nearest airtel store also they said sim is ok , nd network connectivity is excellent in your area , but at my home mobile showning half network signals and not even to attend or do a call , being a Airtel user i request you to plz fix what ever a problem is

I look froward to hearing from you ...
Bhavna Adhikari

Apr 28, 2018

Sim not working

My airtel alloted sim no. 9910756939 is not working since morning of 28 april
Please do the needful as soon as possible.
Nivesh_Chauhan

Apr 1, 2018

Money Deducted and Recharge Not Done

I recharge my number 9716087568 with rs51 through SBI anywhere app. It was successful and i got the sucessful message from SBI. Airtel said there is no Recharge done on my number.
mintu garg

Mar 28, 2018

NETWORK PROBLEM

My no is 98*8*74*5*.I AM FACING NETWORK PROBLEM SINCE DEC2017.I COMPLAINED MANY TIMES IN AIRTEL BUT THEY DID NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM.SOLVE MY NETWORK PROBLEM URGENTLY BASIS.
mintu garg

Mar 28, 2018

NETWORK PROBLEM

I AM FACING NETWORK PROBLEM SINCE DEC2017.I COMPLAINED MANY TIMES IN AIRTEL.BUT THEY DID NOT SOLVE MY NETWORK PROBLEM.SOLVE MY NETWORK PROBLEM URGENTLY.

Jan 18, 2018

Money credited but not allowing to debit

1. I installed My airtel App
2. created airtel wallet and added Rs200 to the wallet.
3. now when I am trying to recharge my phone with the wallet but it is saying "Debit is not allowed on your number"

Issue: why debit is not allowed, either both credit and debit should not be allowed but it has blocked my money. It is fraud.
barinroy

Jan 17, 2018

My Vodafone Mobile no ported out fraudulently

For the past two weeks I was constantly receiving calls from AIRTEL representatives regarding a porting request on my phone no 9873925772 . My service provider was VODAFONE . After constantly confusing to the aforementioned airtel calls , I received a call from a person intimating as a Vodafone employee and he offered to clear the mix up and cancel any request made to AIRTEL. He said that a new request need to be generated and I need to provide him with the porting request number. The call came from 9773504244. This incident happened on Jan 6 2018 . On the 11th Jan I found that my number had been ported out to AIRTEL under the name of some one called Paramjeet Rati.
Please take strong action regarding this matter as the number may further be used in various cyber crime.

Police complaint report enclosed.

My Vodafone Mobile no ported out fraudulently

bbharat

Dec 18, 2017

STOLEN SIM

HI I am bharat bhushan i have lost my airtel no. 8800999330 beware from misused of this number please block it now
my address A-110/111 balbir vihar kirari suleman nagar delhi-110086
my contact no-8586892499
akky8826

Nov 24, 2017

Excessive bill

I am one of the user of airtel no 8130611811 from last 5 years and have a postpaid plan of cug99 i always paid my bill before date on july i enrolled my no in monsoon package offrred by airtel 9gb data free in a month i was using it happily and my bill comes under range of 120 to 140. But when i checked my bill for this month to my surprise it is odd rs 24746 anf they have charged for data without intimating me that my monsoon package has expired or my data service will be chargable from now.
I was using it by thinking it free and also there was unused data from each month is accumelated in my data balance
When i contact airtel about this they said they are looking into this and i have told them by mail that i will pay only call charges not for data as it was free and if u are charging for it u should have intimate me earlier so that i will cease that service

Kindly look into the matter and waive my bill
Balam nai

Nov 13, 2017

extra rupees add my Mobil bill 9871736504

Sir mera mobile nom.9871736504 hai 10mahine pahile idea se port kya ke airtel services liya. 349 ka plan unlimited ka tha lekin extra bill laga ker dete they kai baar call karke complain karu to bill kam kar dete they.
Lekin ab maine obhi broadband aur WiFi airtel ka laga diya aur apna plan 249 ka kra diya lekin eis baar bhi mera bill 422 ka aya hai ab mai kya karu
RaviRahul14

Oct 28, 2017

threatening call

She was threatening me to make the payment due right away. I'm really surprised & worried at the same time that Airtel customer care people will behave in such an un-ethical manner. It doesn't look like professional way of talking to the customer & asking for the due when the due date is still on November 12(she only mentioned it). I took the Airtel PostPiad in Bangalore, I am really surprised why am I getting call from Tamil Nadu. Could you please explain it.
Kirankhureja

Oct 25, 2017

Charging for dindoclub service which i never activate on my number

Airtel automatically activated DINDOCLUB service on my phone and charged 99rs. For it...when i called customer care they said that i have applied for some service on internet...they talked rudely too...I havent used internet on my airtel number...they think ways to fool their customers..I want my money back
Divakar Hans

Oct 11, 2017

Amount deduction still 0 balance

Respected sir/mam

Yesterday I did 2 recharge on my airtel no 9557993084 from freecharge site.
1.250
2 30
Still balance is 0 airtel is not even sending response via mail I cant even call customer care due to low balance help me in dis issue l.
accsantosh

Oct 8, 2017

lost mobile

i am traveling from bawana sector 5 to holambi on 8 oct 2017 at 7 30 pm some one thif my mobile so plz immediate stop my number 8651912303