Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Saima Chughtai

May 22, 2018

Please stop your TV ad where you say India's fastest network

Hello Airtel.

You will be amazed to know that you have India's slowest internet network. if we talk about 4G it's wrose. Please stop your TV ad where you say India's fastest network. We people should file case against you. Low service, zero response, zero connectivity, zero network speed, there is do many zero about you.
Already shifting to another network like Jio, who have best network and internet speed.
Please improve your service for other people, very less people whom still using Airtel 4G.
Mohammad Rehan Ahmed

May 14, 2018

NO NETWORK

NO NETWORK FROM YESTERDAY PLEASE SOLVE MY NETWORK ISSUE
Krishanguglani

May 11, 2018

Fraud call for sim swap

I received a call stating that mobile number is not registered with aadhar and to complete that process i will receive an Sms from airtel
I.e. SIM 8991000900195390920U which i need to forward at 121.

This is the number ‭+91 79-08807538‬ Of this fraudster guy.

Kindly take action before he fools anyone.
askjagaa

Apr 21, 2018

Sporadic Network Issue

Hello All, I have been with Airtel for almost 10+ years, and in recent times especially in last 1 year I have faced so much problems with network connectivity, and have spent hours of time with so called CUSTOMER CARE. And after reading all your below complaints I realized its waste of time. But to keep you informed on my problem, here are some -

Poor signal strength
Call drops/ Call failed/Call back
When other parties call my number, it says not reachable... switched off... Line is busy... But that's not the case.
Changed Mobile
Changed Androids....
Changed Android to I-phone
Changed House
Changed SIM - which was my final option
No matter where I go - this problem remains same

Still No Luck!

Guess what I did? With mixed feelings, I have changed to Other Service Provider.

Its been a week now, I see NONE of the above problems. I am very happy & very much satisfied.

Hence, friends PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Time is precious!

Good Luck, thanks Jagadeesh
Ďipankar Debnath

Apr 5, 2018

suddenly whole balance of prepaid sim get deducted automatically

After A several days i used my airtel sim ...i just found that my whole balance had been deducted by airtel, I have around 95 ruppes on my airtel sim.

I haven't opt for any deduction of Balance From a/c and never asked for any other a/c.
I called several times on customer care numbers 121, 198 and spoke about 2 hours but they couldn't answer why the balance got deducted. Even when I am trying to register complaint they put me on indefinite hold. Customer service representative manager even transferred my call to GPRS technical department which nothing to do with the balance deductions. Until now I didn't receive any reply on the same nor did I get the balance. This is the worst customer service experience I had with the Airtel. I am using Airtel from past 4 years and what I get is the disappointment and worst customer service. I am considering porting to other service providers.

My Airtel no.8527227733

suddenly whole balance of prepaid sim get deducted automatically

developernirva

Mar 5, 2018

airtel Postpaid Complaint Network Related

airtel Postpaid Complaint Network Related 30 to 40 time i Call Customer Career but not Resolve my Problem

My Name Saddam
My Contact No 8826633396
My Email id way4saddam@gmail.com

we(almost 40+) are facing the network issue and
we are not even getting a signal to attempt calls
and if someone is calling the person on the other
side is not able to listen our voice.Its very frustrating.
we have contacted the Customer care multiple times regarding
this Network/signal issue and they said like they will resolve in 3-4 days,
even after 20 days there is no response or improvement .
so we just want to escalate this to the higher level.
if there is no improvement even after complaint
we are thinking to port to some better network than this stupid network.

Your Airtel Mobile Bill for 8826633396 for 03-Mar-2018 is ready to view

Not Related My Problem After Send Mobile Bill awesome Airtel, i Share this Message Your Google Paly Store Airtel App

and never Resolve my Problem, Not Any Brady call me your customer career ok, i face Network Incoming Call and Out Going Both are Face Problem and Multiple Location

Network problem in airtel Start Date 01-01-2018 to till Date
Complaint Network Related 10 to 11 time but not Resolve my Problem

Airtel but your network become worse day after day, Your network is poor, 5 to 6 Complaint your Customer Care but not Resolve My complaint after close my complaint, see my complaint

1) 01-01-2018

Dear Customer, this is regarding the network complaint for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396. Our Network team will shortly contact you from 8130793849.

2) 02-01-2018

3) 20-01-2018

4) 05-02-2018

Dear Customer, we tried to contact you regarding the network complaint for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396 but were unable to connect with you. Please give a missed call on 515 and we will call you back from 8130793849.

5) 20-02-2018

Thank you! We have received your request for callback regarding the network complaint for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396. We will call you back shortly from 8130793849

6) 24-02-2018

7) 25-02-2018

Dear Customer, you tried to reach us on our network helpline. As per the records, there is no network complaint registered for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396. For other details and to manage your number on the go, download My Airtel App. Click airtel.in/5/apphome
kantdeepika

Feb 8, 2018

YOU ATE MY MONEY

Dear Airtel,
I am writing this to you since I have got tired and frustrated of filing

complaints over phone. I recharged my prepaid account 7530975963 for Rs 449

via the airtel app. The transaction was successful but my recharge did not take

place (transaction id: IGACNUCDB7, dated 14/12/2017). I waited for the money to get

credited back into my account, but to my dismay it never did. Since then I have filed many

complaints over phone on the customer care number, but all I have got is your fake

assurance of looking into the matter and stupid messages with some imaginary

complaint numbers. You continued paying deaf ears to me and my matter was

never got addressed to. I had filed a complaint in SBI too to check if the transaction

was successful or not. I have attached a copy of the proof that YES, the

transaction was successful indeed.

If the transaction was successful, but the recharge did not take place,

neither the money got credited into my account, so where is my money????

How can you people eat someone's money just like that???

This is the last time I am writing to you. If I do not get my money back,

the next door I would be knocking is Consumer court's.

Till now I was somehow tolerating your super slow internet in the

name of 4G, but this incident has put an end to it. Not only I am going to

end up using all the airtel accounts I currently have but will encourage every

known person to do so.

YOU ATE MY MONEY

Rajparam

Feb 3, 2018

Abusive Telemarketing person promoting Airtel Services

I would like state that I am already an Airtel service user and around 5.35 pm on Feb 3 got a call from Airtel Telemarketing agency whose num I stored as Abusive Airtel SIM provider. The person was insisting rather forcing me to accept additional SIM FOC and on refusal started accusing me of not supporting Airtel and only complaining of its services.
Kindly verify and confirm if the person and agency has been duly actioned on. Num from which I got the call is 7400242081.
Appreciate a response.
Savita baisoya

Jan 31, 2018

Register my new number

Sir i lost my phon please send otp number my new number ifill dsssb form please send
Savita baisoya

Jan 30, 2018

Phon number

I lost my phon so please send otp my new number number is 8700137974
Devendra singh 9911872566

Dec 24, 2017

Network Problem

There is no airtel signals in my area. Only one point signal here so please solve my network and call drop problem

My address is 576B gali no -6 govindpuri 110019

Phone no 9911872566
Manab Chakraborty

Dec 12, 2017

Vfiber broadband

Airtel first sms-ed me that they would install vfiber broad band in 4 hours on 8/12/2017 at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. They installed it today after 4 days. I feel Airtel is an unreliable company. Beware customer!. Manab Chakraborty
Poonam Butola

Dec 10, 2017

unkknown number complain

Unknown number 9859808263 calling me again and again and using abuse language and I don't know who's this

Lôkéśh Śîñgh Gùřô

Dec 5, 2017

Balance deduction automatically

Sir my mobile number is 8882916655. I recharge my mobile amount of ₹20. But after few minutes ₹15 rupees deducted automatically of CINEMASTI. Sir please renewed the balance as soon as possible. I enclosed the picture of balance deduction with this complaint letter.

Balance deduction automatically

tarunnag

Dec 4, 2017

Recharge not done

I have done recharge of Rs 199 in my mobile no. 9871181550 on 04.12.17 at 10 AM.
The money deducted through credit card transfer
The transaction no. is 547128
But the same has not been credited to my account resulting I am unable to speak
Please take necessary action

Tarun Nag
PK Sharma

Nov 28, 2017

Issue with SIM activation

Team,

I am having this issue since very long time (3rd Nov 2017) and still fighting with your team, customer care and Airtel store to start my number. Customer care recommend for SIM replacement. I did but not worked and again suggest to replace the SIM.

This is my 2nd new SIM that took more than 10-11 days to activate but still issue not fixed.

My New SIM was activated 27th Nov2017 after so many followup and even since that day there was no signals for New SIM. When checked with Airtel Store and customer care it was informed that the SIM is active as per the system. If it's active then why it's not showing the signals.

Being an employees I am getting lot of calls and which is effecting my work. I Need immediate solution for this issue if not will escalated to next levels.

Being privileged customer of airtel since past 1.5 yrs I am regret to have such kind of response from your team and the customer services were not at all satisfactory.

Pls check and resolve my issue on priority..
varunahuja555

Nov 26, 2017

MNP port

I have port out my number :- 9953625865 from vodafone to airtel. But after two days of without services my airtel number still not get activated. and knowing the status for my airtel they said that your airtel number is pending for tele verification.

Till showing no service in my airtel number.

Please start my number as soon as possible.
varunahuja555

Nov 26, 2017

Port MNP

Till showing no service in my airtel number.

Please start my number as soon as possible.
shiprasethi1

Nov 22, 2017

No "Pay with Balance" option available

Pay via balance service is not active on my airtel application (9996167441). I want to recharge through my airtel balance but due to this I can't recharge my number.
Please resolve it as soon as possible.
thanks
abhi_evil99

Oct 27, 2017

not Recharge after bank deduction

I am the prepaid user of Airtel, while I was recharging fro RS 399, money was deducted from my bank but the recharge was not successful, so whats the procedure for getting the refund.

Bank Union Bank of India

not Recharge after bank deduction not Recharge after bank deduction

Suchitra Pal

Oct 25, 2017

MODELMANIW of AIRTEL

Today, suddenly early morning I find that Rs.35 has been deducted from my balance, towards a service called ModelManiW, for 7 days. What on earth is this service, there is no explanation anywhere. AT-AIRINF sends a SMS thanking me for choosing this service and saying they have deducted Rs.35 for 7 days. How can they deduct money from my account on their own ?

I have sent deactivation SMS to 1552230 and also called on this number, but the deducted money has not been given back in account. Why this kind of fraud is going on ?

Please deactivate this service and give back the Rs.35 which you have deducted, ASAP. Thanks.

Suchitra (9810775656)
Udit koli

Oct 18, 2017

Not responding and wrong information

Sir I have done two recharges on 16 -oct-2017 of rs399 each on my no through Airtel payment bank, the amount was debited but recharge not done. I am contacting Airtel again and again but every time they give different information and miss guide by giving different excuses. And even cut the phone in between the conversation I want my money back please help me. Recharge information given below
Account no - 9810578860
First- 16/Oct/2017 (18:43) transaction id-1095102079 mobile no.8368287200
Second-16/Oct/2017 (18:51)transaction id-1095112663
Mobile no.8368224708

These people don't take responsibility and even can't care about the person's money which customer depositing with faith.
Shriniwas meena

Sep 25, 2017

newly Ported No. on Airtel not getting activated

I have got ported my mob. Number from BSNL to Airtel network. new Airtel sim inserted but not getting registered. Airtel customer care asked me to wait 24 Hrs but to no avail. Still Airtel service not activated. getting frustated due to this mismanagement of Airtel.
Kindly activate my sim at the earliest.

My ported no. is 9414015797

Shriniwas meena
madhu.osmecan

Sep 22, 2017

Calls outgoing

I'm unable to make outgoing calls out of Delhi since one day
Outgoing for Delhi numbers is ok
I got required balance
Phone number is 7087652867
Col Adhir Mathur

Sep 21, 2017

Non Activation of Sim for 72 hrs

We have changed our Pre Paid Sim to Post Paid Family Plan, however, out of two Nos, one No 9773589848 has not been activated for last 72 hrs. We have visited the Retail Shop at Lajpat Nagar II five times in last two days and made at least ten calls, however, the poor response of the technical team to activate the SIM is appalling.

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...