Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Devendra singh 9911872566

Dec 24, 2017

Network Problem

There is no airtel signals in my area. Only one point signal here so please solve my network and call drop problem

My address is 576B gali no -6 govindpuri 110019

Phone no 9911872566
Manab Chakraborty

Dec 12, 2017

Vfiber broadband

Airtel first sms-ed me that they would install vfiber broad band in 4 hours on 8/12/2017 at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. They installed it today after 4 days. I feel Airtel is an unreliable company. Beware customer!. Manab Chakraborty
Poonam Butola

Dec 10, 2017

unkknown number complain

Unknown number 9859808263 calling me again and again and using abuse language and I don't know who's this

Lôkéśh Śîñgh Gùřô

Dec 5, 2017

Balance deduction automatically

Sir my mobile number is 8882916655. I recharge my mobile amount of ₹20. But after few minutes ₹15 rupees deducted automatically of CINEMASTI. Sir please renewed the balance as soon as possible. I enclosed the picture of balance deduction with this complaint letter.

Balance deduction automatically

tarunnag

Dec 4, 2017

Recharge not done

I have done recharge of Rs 199 in my mobile no. 9871181550 on 04.12.17 at 10 AM.
The money deducted through credit card transfer
The transaction no. is 547128
But the same has not been credited to my account resulting I am unable to speak
Please take necessary action

Tarun Nag
PK Sharma

Nov 28, 2017

Issue with SIM activation

Team,

I am having this issue since very long time (3rd Nov 2017) and still fighting with your team, customer care and Airtel store to start my number. Customer care recommend for SIM replacement. I did but not worked and again suggest to replace the SIM.

This is my 2nd new SIM that took more than 10-11 days to activate but still issue not fixed.

My New SIM was activated 27th Nov2017 after so many followup and even since that day there was no signals for New SIM. When checked with Airtel Store and customer care it was informed that the SIM is active as per the system. If it's active then why it's not showing the signals.

Being an employees I am getting lot of calls and which is effecting my work. I Need immediate solution for this issue if not will escalated to next levels.

Being privileged customer of airtel since past 1.5 yrs I am regret to have such kind of response from your team and the customer services were not at all satisfactory.

Pls check and resolve my issue on priority..
varunahuja555

Nov 26, 2017

MNP port

I have port out my number :- 9953625865 from vodafone to airtel. But after two days of without services my airtel number still not get activated. and knowing the status for my airtel they said that your airtel number is pending for tele verification.

Till showing no service in my airtel number.

Please start my number as soon as possible.
varunahuja555

Nov 26, 2017

Port MNP

Till showing no service in my airtel number.

Please start my number as soon as possible.
shiprasethi1

Nov 22, 2017

No "Pay with Balance" option available

Pay via balance service is not active on my airtel application (9996167441). I want to recharge through my airtel balance but due to this I can't recharge my number.
Please resolve it as soon as possible.
thanks
abhi_evil99

Oct 27, 2017

not Recharge after bank deduction

I am the prepaid user of Airtel, while I was recharging fro RS 399, money was deducted from my bank but the recharge was not successful, so whats the procedure for getting the refund.

Bank Union Bank of India

not Recharge after bank deduction not Recharge after bank deduction

Suchitra Pal

Oct 25, 2017

MODELMANIW of AIRTEL

Today, suddenly early morning I find that Rs.35 has been deducted from my balance, towards a service called ModelManiW, for 7 days. What on earth is this service, there is no explanation anywhere. AT-AIRINF sends a SMS thanking me for choosing this service and saying they have deducted Rs.35 for 7 days. How can they deduct money from my account on their own ?

I have sent deactivation SMS to 1552230 and also called on this number, but the deducted money has not been given back in account. Why this kind of fraud is going on ?

Please deactivate this service and give back the Rs.35 which you have deducted, ASAP. Thanks.

Suchitra (9810775656)
Udit koli

Oct 18, 2017

Not responding and wrong information

Sir I have done two recharges on 16 -oct-2017 of rs399 each on my no through Airtel payment bank, the amount was debited but recharge not done. I am contacting Airtel again and again but every time they give different information and miss guide by giving different excuses. And even cut the phone in between the conversation I want my money back please help me. Recharge information given below
Account no - 9810578860
First- 16/Oct/2017 (18:43) transaction id-1095102079 mobile no.8368287200
Second-16/Oct/2017 (18:51)transaction id-1095112663
Mobile no.8368224708

These people don't take responsibility and even can't care about the person's money which customer depositing with faith.
Shriniwas meena

Sep 25, 2017

newly Ported No. on Airtel not getting activated

I have got ported my mob. Number from BSNL to Airtel network. new Airtel sim inserted but not getting registered. Airtel customer care asked me to wait 24 Hrs but to no avail. Still Airtel service not activated. getting frustated due to this mismanagement of Airtel.
Kindly activate my sim at the earliest.

My ported no. is 9414015797

Shriniwas meena
madhu.osmecan

Sep 22, 2017

Calls outgoing

I'm unable to make outgoing calls out of Delhi since one day
Outgoing for Delhi numbers is ok
I got required balance
Phone number is 7087652867
Col Adhir Mathur

Sep 21, 2017

Non Activation of Sim for 72 hrs

We have changed our Pre Paid Sim to Post Paid Family Plan, however, out of two Nos, one No 9773589848 has not been activated for last 72 hrs. We have visited the Retail Shop at Lajpat Nagar II five times in last two days and made at least ten calls, however, the poor response of the technical team to activate the SIM is appalling.
Vartika17

Sep 18, 2017

No network in Sabarmati hostel,

This is to bring to your notice that I along with some other residents of Sabarmati Hostel in JNU are getting no network of Airtel inside our hostel rooms. I have been a resident from past one and a half year and this is something which I am experiencing for the first time from past one week. I have called few times on Airtel customer care number seeking a solution to my complaint. But they either put us on hold or never connects us to the official. This is unacceptable because it seems we are paying for a service which is extremely incompetent and ineffective. I request Airtel to tell us clearly whether they can sort this problem or not. If they are unable to do it we would like to port out from Airtel because of its poor standard services.
Honey Meena

Sep 13, 2017

Unblock my airtel money ac

Paymemts Bank
I am not able to do any transaction in my airtel payments bank as it as debit has been blocked for this account although I remember the MPIN. Please help unblock my account. Account No-7827615070
thardak priyanka

Aug 25, 2017

re

i have recharged my airtel delhi number on 23 aug 2017 with rs 119 and rs 30 with referance no 9810795661IHF0878876 and 9810795661IHF0879784 respectively from sbi online toprecharge but amount is not added my number, and neither able to call customer care officier please attend my request

re

gauravsahu111

Aug 23, 2017

Applied for new connection

I had applied for new postpaid connection and it not working from more 20 days and they has taken 250rs as security money and they are not refunding back and i had gone to the multiple stores and complaint online too but they are not helping me and wasted a lots time due to this. Now i want to complaint against them and want a refund and compensation of 2000rs .

my name Gaurav Sahu
my contact no - 8745819602
deepa goel

Aug 21, 2017

Airtel is hands in glove with telemarketers

My Airtel number is registered with National Do Not Call registry since 29-7-2017 with registration number S1700378241. But Airtel is refusing to admit the fact that my number is registered with NDNC. On 14-8-2017 I received some telemarketing sms. I registered a complaints against those telemarketing sms with Airtel. The complaint number was CDRGP30814316130 and CDRGP30814316850. On 19-8-2017, Airtel sent me a message saying it cannot take any action since my number is not registered with NDNC. This clearly shows that Airtel is hands in glove with telemarketers and does not want to take any action against telemarketers because it affects its business
singhanil1103

Aug 14, 2017

Unable to recharge through my airtel balance

It's more than 15 days and pay via balance service is not active on my airtel application (9910984832). I want to recharge through my airtel balance but due to your bad service I can't recharge my number.

I have marked mail on 12th August 17... Today I received a call from airtel and one airtel employee named Aakash... was trying to make me fool and he was just trying to wrap up the call with unexpected excuses.

Finally... I didn't get the resolution till the time. Now a days Airtel also started to cheat customers.

Anil Kumar

Unable to recharge through my airtel balance

JAGAN JOHN KURUVILLA

Aug 7, 2017

Airtel recharge not working after porting

Hi... I have ported from Vodafone to Airtel recently. My Airtel sim got activated 3 days back and I tried to recharge Airtel for Rs. 349 plan. But it is not getting recharged. I again tried to recharge for rs. 50. Still it's not working. I tried many times calling customer care. But not getting connected to customer service executive. Please look into this matter.

Airtel recharge not working after porting

P.K Mishta

Jul 26, 2017

Internet problem

we are facing that problem from 1 week we call customer care survive but they don't response please solve our problem as soon as possible our land line number is 011-41406242
Mahesh Golani

Jul 21, 2017

Complaint for Poor Network Reception

I have been a satisfied customer with (AIRTEL) since long time. My mobile number is (+919811112527) But I regret to inform you that nowadays I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me.

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible.

Mahesh Golani
amit.khanduri@hotmail.com

Jul 20, 2017

uauthorized bill

I disconnected my postpaid bill on 2 june 2017..monsoon offer 10gb permonth was still active on the airtel mobile num
I got information from the call centre that my nner has been my bill was 257 rs approx for the previous month which i agreed to pay..but when i got a call from call centre that i have to pay 3450 rs approx i was surprised..i came to know that from 2 june to 8 june 2017 internet usage was 876 mb and charges were 2690 rs plus 461 rs gst...how is it possible qhen 10 gb scheme was active ...this is the harrassment from airtel people..what do they want to prove??? kindly help me to resolve this issue .Also they have blocked rs 577 in my airtel paymemt bank of 9871522727 foe which thwy are saying that number has been closed so it cant be transfered to other account...pathetic services pathetic monopoly pathetic cooperation and pathetic harrasment done on customers...kindly jelpe to resolve this issue.thanks

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...