Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Frustrated user

Jun 30, 2020

Recharge not reflecting

I have done airtel mobile no 9810143029 prepaid recharge on 23 june 2020 for Rs 399 and payment was successful but recharge not reflecting. Again on 26 june I again tried recharging the amount of Rs149, again the amount was debited but recharge was unsuccessful. I still have not received my refund. Why is the service of airtel so pathetic ? Have been using airtel for last 10 years but I am very disappointed now. Please refund back my money.
danfe

Transaction ID 2004181855944
Akshaybhai

Mar 20, 2020

Internet

Airtel was giving me full coverage 4g network with high speed before 2 days and was getting inside my house. Now due to corona is spreading doing work from home but no network coming ... need internet to talk to my relatives and for work and studies. Losing money becoz of it.. So plz plz stop this site upgradation which is making this problem.

Internet

ahmadk

Mar 9, 2020

Airtel network unavailability in Saudi Arabia

I am facing the problem of airtel network unavailability in saudi arabia. A cross sign is made on the mobile network icon. Whether searching automatically or manually, it is unable to register the network. However, it worked well for the past 20-25 days. From 4-5 days, this problem has come. Please help to sort out the major issue.

Airtel Number:+91-7503966275
KK SHAKUN

Nov 27, 2019

NETWORK ISSUE

Network issue
I have been using Airtel for last many years. Airtel says it is the best network and from for past few years i can say "Airtel is best at downgrading the standards". I have been raising complaints once or twice for every month from past 1 years. No action has been taken to resolve the issue for the past one years. By this you can understand how this service provider treats their customers. some times we have to tried to spoke with customer care they are also not responding properly and behaving also roude i have suggest don't get new connections in airtel too worst provider in telecom field.

Airtel competes to troll JIO on 6p/m but it doesn't even care how JIO is able to provide better network coverage (Indoor and Outdoor) better and data speed also. I feel Airtel is forcing us to change into JIO.

In this regard, It is intimated that undersigned is very old customer of Airtel and using two numbers Mobile - 9899469492 & 9501626425.

The undersigned is facing lot of problem for using both mobile numbers due to non-receiving of signals at my residence - Block-NIL, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 but other than my residence I am receiving signals everywhere.

In this regard, I have made many complaints at customer care, email [email protected]> and outlet but till date this issue has not been resolved. The reply forwarded by airtel that work in progress and will be resolved shortly

It is requested to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Monalisamannu

Nov 12, 2019

Amount deducted but no recharge

I have done recharge of rs 48 two times.. money got deducted... Msg come as airtell recharge successful but I received no data.. very frustrating..
Tx I'd ...############ and ############
jaspk75

Aug 1, 2019

Network issues

Major network issues inside home from a telecom service provider that claims to be the fastest network. False claims and total inaction after several complaints lodged with customer care.
JAI PRAKASH KAMAT

Jun 27, 2019

REFUND CASH

SIR
THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT DUE TO MISTAKE I HAVE PAID RS 399 IN POST PAID PLAN TO AIRTEL ON 18-06-2019 BUT MY NUMBER IS NOT POST PAID , THIS IS PRE PAID NUMBER , SO NOT RECHARGED MY MOBOILE .
SO, I HAD TALKED TO AIRTEL PERSONS REGARDING THIS , THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR AMOUNT WILL REFUNDED BY BHIM IN NEXT THREE OR FOUR DAYS . BUT TILL NOW I GOT NOTHING.
I AM GIVING DETAILS BELOW:-

Jun 1, 2019

Bad Experience with Airtel Network

Dear All,
Good Morning!

We have complained so many time with your associated Customer care Executive, but no one try to solve the regretted issue.

Again we are request you please solve the problems on urgent basis are running Health care organization B-24 Near Metro gate No -1 Opposite Pillar No -9 Lajpat Nagar II

There is very short network of Airtel whenever try to get in touch via email, with-in one second we have received auto generated emails

Dear customer, you should raise your quires with another email ID. Now are totally frustrated, because I have more than 35 people almost 29 person using same network.
Complaint details here COGCL2052258966, CSPCH20522767422.
You are doing regularly convey message through E marketing
Come with us for good network and high speed data with Airtel.
Looking forward for your positive response as much earliest.

Thank you!
Satish Tezaa
Consultant IAS

Bad Experience with Airtel Network

aksarawal

Apr 25, 2019

Severe network problem in fact no network coverage

I'm residing in Lado Sarai and having Airtel connection. I'm facing severe network problem in this area. In my home there is no network coverage at all. You can't make a single call from my house. Please do something otherwise I will lodge a complaint in TRAI and consumer forum. E- mail ID [email protected]
mob no 8800574639, 8826408928
Sidhant Goel

Apr 21, 2019

Network coverage

There is no network coverage of either Airtel or Vodafone in Gulmohar Park, even on the Khel Gaon Main Road. Please look into the same.
gowthamraja21

Apr 16, 2019

network problem

calls not connecting i have given complaints 2 months before but still around 350 users facing this problem in my office so we are planing to switch over my network to jio , and airtel cc employee also suggest to move from airtel to jio.
Some1preety

Mar 20, 2019

4 g is not working properly

4 g network not working properly
Even in normal full recharge
Company always take money but not better connections that's very disgusting
Worst airtel
Sahil Aslam

Dec 17, 2018

Very Poor Network

I am suffering from very poor network. Whenever I want to call someone every time I m facing same poor network and how can you said that your network speed is very good and fastest. your telecom network is not working C Block Shaheen Bagh Jamia nagar New Delhi.
therefor i request you to solve This Network Problem As early as possible, as we are facing the issue since one week.
rahulkuzika

Oct 18, 2018

No refund of money even after 3 years

I am rahul and had applied for airtel connection in 2015. i had paid 1000rs as the installation charges. I was made and given false promises that i would get connection soon and somehow 2 months passed by. In the end i was told that my locality didnt have free pair so i could not be provided connection. That gave me a lot of mental and professional trouble as i had got my mtnl connection disconnected. I was in lurch due to airtel. i asked for refund which they ignored and later on after pressing a lot they started giving false assurance again. It has been 3 years and they keep on saying that they are looking into matter and forwarded complaint to concerned department. attaching screenshot of airtel fraud customer care of airtel. i have other proofs in form of mails and smses which i will provide in court of law of consumer forum.

No refund of money even after 3 years

Advocate Prashant gupta

Oct 10, 2018

Re-issue the sim but not activate

I m using a Airtel no. Since 8 years and within these 8years , first time I need to go at Airtel store with the purpose of re-issue the same number..
But I really get too much disappoint with these kind of services,,
There was a lady on counter she attend me and gave me a new sim card and said that sim will work within 4 hours but now more than 2 days I didn't get my no. On when I found a contact no. Of store at green park on Google and tried on that my call automatically connect to the 121 cause of they don't want to attend the any coustmer's call and forwarded to the coustmer care at 121 and misguide all coustmers.
When I talk to coustmer care they told me sometime that " no.Humari taraf SE sim chalu h aapne jha SE sim li h vahi SE contact kriye ja k"
And other one said , " jha SE aapne sim li h vahan SE Hume koi bhi request nhi ayi h sim activation ki,,
I mean how can you give different Answers about same sim
Please fix this problem and consider this problem otherwise I switch to on other network , I will not tolerate this kind of scenario.
Advocate PRASHANT
Shah Fahad

Sep 26, 2018

related to one airte customer

this number is talking with my friends +917319963395 that behaving like me but i was not thier in that time
Yadav k

Sep 18, 2018

Network problem

Please help network problem my address b90 Rajpur khurd, chatterpur RK Rana
Divakar-Prasad17

Aug 13, 2018

Loses 4G data connection

Airtel advertises that users can get 1.4GB of data everyday when one takes up a prepaid sim plan. What is the use of having data plan when Airtel can not provide continuous data at any reasonable speed through out the day. Worst time when internet seems to disappear is between 4 pm and 8 pm. I also travel to interiors and the matter gets even worse. For instance besides data not being available in evening, in Allahabad data is not available after 11 am. It is intermittent depending how easily people are frustrated trying to connect and wait for the next morning.
tulsa

Jul 17, 2018

No network

No network for Airtel sim from last 15 days in iit delhi(south delhi) area.
please solve network issue.

divyaa44

Jul 13, 2018

payment deducted but recharge not done

i had recharged my phone for rs 50 and rs 199 respectively in airtel prepaid. money has been deducted both times but recharge was not done.

Txn id for rs 199: 18070872923

txn id for rs 50:############
Saurabh Gautam

Jul 10, 2018

Friends locator

I dont want my location to be shared, any one can take my phone for a second and then keeps on tracking my location, i ve complained many times but no 1 helped me, i ve mailed to nodal office as well, they say this service is already stopped 2 years back, but it is already running,

My number 8800330980
Ritu123098

Jul 9, 2018

01141401692 , broadband not working

I am resident of L- 493 , Sarita Vihar New Delhi -110076. My airtel broadband is totally dead for the last 10 days. I have tried to get through you by 121 costomer service complaint but could not get through because my airtel phone no. by which broadband is connected (phone no. 01141401692) is showing is not valid. The 121 customer service no. is showing it is not valid. My mobile no. is 9958603017. Please do the needful and correct my wifi.
Saima Chughtai

May 22, 2018

Please stop your TV ad where you say India's fastest network

Hello Airtel.

You will be amazed to know that you have India's slowest internet network. if we talk about 4G it's wrose. Please stop your TV ad where you say India's fastest network. We people should file case against you. Low service, zero response, zero connectivity, zero network speed, there is do many zero about you.
Already shifting to another network like Jio, who have best network and internet speed.
Please improve your service for other people, very less people whom still using Airtel 4G.
Mohammad Rehan Ahmed