Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

JAI PRAKASH KAMAT

Jun 27, 2019

REFUND CASH

SIR
THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT DUE TO MISTAKE I HAVE PAID RS 399 IN POST PAID PLAN TO AIRTEL ON 18-06-2019 BUT MY NUMBER IS NOT POST PAID , THIS IS PRE PAID NUMBER , SO NOT RECHARGED MY MOBOILE .
SO, I HAD TALKED TO AIRTEL PERSONS REGARDING THIS , THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR AMOUNT WILL REFUNDED BY BHIM IN NEXT THREE OR FOUR DAYS . BUT TILL NOW I GOT NOTHING.
I AM GIVING DETAILS BELOW:-

Jun 1, 2019

Bad Experience with Airtel Network

Dear All,
Good Morning!

We have complained so many time with your associated Customer care Executive, but no one try to solve the regretted issue.

Again we are request you please solve the problems on urgent basis are running Health care organization B-24 Near Metro gate No -1 Opposite Pillar No -9 Lajpat Nagar II

There is very short network of Airtel whenever try to get in touch via email, with-in one second we have received auto generated emails

Dear customer, you should raise your quires with another email ID. Now are totally frustrated, because I have more than 35 people almost 29 person using same network.
Complaint details here COGCL2052258966, CSPCH20522767422.
You are doing regularly convey message through E marketing
Come with us for good network and high speed data with Airtel.
Looking forward for your positive response as much earliest.

Thank you!
Satish Tezaa
Consultant IAS

Bad Experience with Airtel Network

aksarawal

Apr 25, 2019

Severe network problem in fact no network coverage

I'm residing in Lado Sarai and having Airtel connection. I'm facing severe network problem in this area. In my home there is no network coverage at all. You can't make a single call from my house. Please do something otherwise I will lodge a complaint in TRAI and consumer forum. E- mail ID [email protected]
mob no 8800574639, 8826408928
Sidhant Goel

Apr 21, 2019

Network coverage

There is no network coverage of either Airtel or Vodafone in Gulmohar Park, even on the Khel Gaon Main Road. Please look into the same.
gowthamraja21

Apr 16, 2019

network problem

calls not connecting i have given complaints 2 months before but still around 350 users facing this problem in my office so we are planing to switch over my network to jio , and airtel cc employee also suggest to move from airtel to jio.
Some1preety

Mar 20, 2019

4 g is not working properly

4 g network not working properly
Even in normal full recharge
Company always take money but not better connections that's very disgusting
Worst airtel
Sahil Aslam

Dec 17, 2018

Very Poor Network

I am suffering from very poor network. Whenever I want to call someone every time I m facing same poor network and how can you said that your network speed is very good and fastest. your telecom network is not working C Block Shaheen Bagh Jamia nagar New Delhi.
therefor i request you to solve This Network Problem As early as possible, as we are facing the issue since one week.
rahulkuzika

Oct 18, 2018

No refund of money even after 3 years

I am rahul and had applied for airtel connection in 2015. i had paid 1000rs as the installation charges. I was made and given false promises that i would get connection soon and somehow 2 months passed by. In the end i was told that my locality didnt have free pair so i could not be provided connection. That gave me a lot of mental and professional trouble as i had got my mtnl connection disconnected. I was in lurch due to airtel. i asked for refund which they ignored and later on after pressing a lot they started giving false assurance again. It has been 3 years and they keep on saying that they are looking into matter and forwarded complaint to concerned department. attaching screenshot of airtel fraud customer care of airtel. i have other proofs in form of mails and smses which i will provide in court of law of consumer forum.

No refund of money even after 3 years

Advocate Prashant gupta

Oct 10, 2018

Re-issue the sim but not activate

I m using a Airtel no. Since 8 years and within these 8years , first time I need to go at Airtel store with the purpose of re-issue the same number..
But I really get too much disappoint with these kind of services,,
There was a lady on counter she attend me and gave me a new sim card and said that sim will work within 4 hours but now more than 2 days I didn't get my no. On when I found a contact no. Of store at green park on Google and tried on that my call automatically connect to the 121 cause of they don't want to attend the any coustmer's call and forwarded to the coustmer care at 121 and misguide all coustmers.
When I talk to coustmer care they told me sometime that " no.Humari taraf SE sim chalu h aapne jha SE sim li h vahi SE contact kriye ja k"
And other one said , " jha SE aapne sim li h vahan SE Hume koi bhi request nhi ayi h sim activation ki,,
I mean how can you give different Answers about same sim
Please fix this problem and consider this problem otherwise I switch to on other network , I will not tolerate this kind of scenario.
Advocate PRASHANT
Shah Fahad

Sep 26, 2018

related to one airte customer

this number is talking with my friends +917319963395 that behaving like me but i was not thier in that time
Yadav k

Sep 18, 2018

Network problem

Please help network problem my address b90 Rajpur khurd, chatterpur RK Rana
Divakar-Prasad17

Aug 13, 2018

Loses 4G data connection

Airtel advertises that users can get 1.4GB of data everyday when one takes up a prepaid sim plan. What is the use of having data plan when Airtel can not provide continuous data at any reasonable speed through out the day. Worst time when internet seems to disappear is between 4 pm and 8 pm. I also travel to interiors and the matter gets even worse. For instance besides data not being available in evening, in Allahabad data is not available after 11 am. It is intermittent depending how easily people are frustrated trying to connect and wait for the next morning.
tulsa

Jul 17, 2018

No network

No network for Airtel sim from last 15 days in iit delhi(south delhi) area.
please solve network issue.

divyaa44

Jul 13, 2018

payment deducted but recharge not done

i had recharged my phone for rs 50 and rs 199 respectively in airtel prepaid. money has been deducted both times but recharge was not done.

Txn id for rs 199: 18070872923

txn id for rs 50:############
Saurabh Gautam

Jul 10, 2018

Friends locator

I dont want my location to be shared, any one can take my phone for a second and then keeps on tracking my location, i ve complained many times but no 1 helped me, i ve mailed to nodal office as well, they say this service is already stopped 2 years back, but it is already running,

My number 8800330980
Ritu123098

Jul 9, 2018

01141401692 , broadband not working

I am resident of L- 493 , Sarita Vihar New Delhi -110076. My airtel broadband is totally dead for the last 10 days. I have tried to get through you by 121 costomer service complaint but could not get through because my airtel phone no. by which broadband is connected (phone no. 01141401692) is showing is not valid. The 121 customer service no. is showing it is not valid. My mobile no. is 9958603017. Please do the needful and correct my wifi.
Saima Chughtai

May 22, 2018

Please stop your TV ad where you say India's fastest network

Hello Airtel.

You will be amazed to know that you have India's slowest internet network. if we talk about 4G it's wrose. Please stop your TV ad where you say India's fastest network. We people should file case against you. Low service, zero response, zero connectivity, zero network speed, there is do many zero about you.
Already shifting to another network like Jio, who have best network and internet speed.
Please improve your service for other people, very less people whom still using Airtel 4G.
Mohammad Rehan Ahmed

May 14, 2018

NO NETWORK

NO NETWORK FROM YESTERDAY PLEASE SOLVE MY NETWORK ISSUE
Krishanguglani

May 11, 2018

Fraud call for sim swap

I received a call stating that mobile number is not registered with aadhar and to complete that process i will receive an Sms from airtel
I.e. SIM 8991000900195390920U which i need to forward at 121.

This is the number ‭+91 79-08807538‬ Of this fraudster guy.

Kindly take action before he fools anyone.
askjagaa

Apr 21, 2018

Sporadic Network Issue

Hello All, I have been with Airtel for almost 10+ years, and in recent times especially in last 1 year I have faced so much problems with network connectivity, and have spent hours of time with so called CUSTOMER CARE. And after reading all your below complaints I realized its waste of time. But to keep you informed on my problem, here are some -

Poor signal strength
Call drops/ Call failed/Call back
When other parties call my number, it says not reachable... switched off... Line is busy... But that's not the case.
Changed Mobile
Changed Androids....
Changed Android to I-phone
Changed House
Changed SIM - which was my final option
No matter where I go - this problem remains same

Still No Luck!

Guess what I did? With mixed feelings, I have changed to Other Service Provider.

Its been a week now, I see NONE of the above problems. I am very happy & very much satisfied.

Hence, friends PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Time is precious!

Good Luck, thanks Jagadeesh
Ďipankar Debnath

Apr 5, 2018

suddenly whole balance of prepaid sim get deducted automatically

After A several days i used my airtel sim ...i just found that my whole balance had been deducted by airtel, I have around 95 ruppes on my airtel sim.

I haven't opt for any deduction of Balance From a/c and never asked for any other a/c.
I called several times on customer care numbers 121, 198 and spoke about 2 hours but they couldn't answer why the balance got deducted. Even when I am trying to register complaint they put me on indefinite hold. Customer service representative manager even transferred my call to GPRS technical department which nothing to do with the balance deductions. Until now I didn't receive any reply on the same nor did I get the balance. This is the worst customer service experience I had with the Airtel. I am using Airtel from past 4 years and what I get is the disappointment and worst customer service. I am considering porting to other service providers.

My Airtel no.8527227733

suddenly whole balance of prepaid sim get deducted automatically

developernirva

Mar 5, 2018

airtel Postpaid Complaint Network Related

airtel Postpaid Complaint Network Related 30 to 40 time i Call Customer Career but not Resolve my Problem

My Name Saddam
My Contact No 8826633396
My Email id [email protected]

we(almost 40+) are facing the network issue and
we are not even getting a signal to attempt calls
and if someone is calling the person on the other
side is not able to listen our voice.Its very frustrating.
we have contacted the Customer care multiple times regarding
this Network/signal issue and they said like they will resolve in 3-4 days,
even after 20 days there is no response or improvement .
so we just want to escalate this to the higher level.
if there is no improvement even after complaint
we are thinking to port to some better network than this stupid network.

Your Airtel Mobile Bill for 8826633396 for 03-Mar-2018 is ready to view

Not Related My Problem After Send Mobile Bill awesome Airtel, i Share this Message Your Google Paly Store Airtel App

and never Resolve my Problem, Not Any Brady call me your customer career ok, i face Network Incoming Call and Out Going Both are Face Problem and Multiple Location

Network problem in airtel Start Date 01-01-2018 to till Date
Complaint Network Related 10 to 11 time but not Resolve my Problem

Airtel but your network become worse day after day, Your network is poor, 5 to 6 Complaint your Customer Care but not Resolve My complaint after close my complaint, see my complaint

1) 01-01-2018

Dear Customer, this is regarding the network complaint for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396. Our Network team will shortly contact you from 8130793849.

2) 02-01-2018

3) 20-01-2018

4) 05-02-2018

Dear Customer, we tried to contact you regarding the network complaint for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396 but were unable to connect with you. Please give a missed call on 515 and we will call you back from 8130793849.

5) 20-02-2018

Thank you! We have received your request for callback regarding the network complaint for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396. We will call you back shortly from 8130793849

6) 24-02-2018

7) 25-02-2018

Dear Customer, you tried to reach us on our network helpline. As per the records, there is no network complaint registered for your Airtel Mobile 8826633396. For other details and to manage your number on the go, download My Airtel App. Click airtel.in/5/apphome
kantdeepika

Feb 8, 2018

YOU ATE MY MONEY

Dear Airtel,
I am writing this to you since I have got tired and frustrated of filing

complaints over phone. I recharged my prepaid account 7530975963 for Rs 449

via the airtel app. The transaction was successful but my recharge did not take

place (transaction id: IGACNUCDB7, dated 14/12/2017). I waited for the money to get

credited back into my account, but to my dismay it never did. Since then I have filed many

complaints over phone on the customer care number, but all I have got is your fake

assurance of looking into the matter and stupid messages with some imaginary

complaint numbers. You continued paying deaf ears to me and my matter was

never got addressed to. I had filed a complaint in SBI too to check if the transaction

was successful or not. I have attached a copy of the proof that YES, the

transaction was successful indeed.

If the transaction was successful, but the recharge did not take place,

neither the money got credited into my account, so where is my money????

How can you people eat someone's money just like that???

This is the last time I am writing to you. If I do not get my money back,

the next door I would be knocking is Consumer court's.

Till now I was somehow tolerating your super slow internet in the

name of 4G, but this incident has put an end to it. Not only I am going to

end up using all the airtel accounts I currently have but will encourage every

known person to do so.

YOU ATE MY MONEY

Rajparam

Feb 3, 2018

Abusive Telemarketing person promoting Airtel Services

I would like state that I am already an Airtel service user and around 5.35 pm on Feb 3 got a call from Airtel Telemarketing agency whose num I stored as Abusive Airtel SIM provider. The person was insisting rather forcing me to accept additional SIM FOC and on refusal started accusing me of not supporting Airtel and only complaining of its services.
Kindly verify and confirm if the person and agency has been duly actioned on. Num from which I got the call is 7400242081.
Appreciate a response.
Savita baisoya

Jan 31, 2018

Register my new number

Sir i lost my phon please send otp number my new number ifill dsssb form please send

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...