Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

abhi_evil99

Oct 27, 2017

not Recharge after bank deduction

I am the prepaid user of Airtel, while I was recharging fro RS 399, money was deducted from my bank but the recharge was not successful, so whats the procedure for getting the refund.

Bank Union Bank of India

not Recharge after bank deduction not Recharge after bank deduction

Suchitra Pal

Oct 25, 2017

MODELMANIW of AIRTEL

Today, suddenly early morning I find that Rs.35 has been deducted from my balance, towards a service called ModelManiW, for 7 days. What on earth is this service, there is no explanation anywhere. AT-AIRINF sends a SMS thanking me for choosing this service and saying they have deducted Rs.35 for 7 days. How can they deduct money from my account on their own ?

I have sent deactivation SMS to 1552230 and also called on this number, but the deducted money has not been given back in account. Why this kind of fraud is going on ?

Please deactivate this service and give back the Rs.35 which you have deducted, ASAP. Thanks.

Suchitra (9810775656)
Udit koli

Oct 18, 2017

Not responding and wrong information

Sir I have done two recharges on 16 -oct-2017 of rs399 each on my no through Airtel payment bank, the amount was debited but recharge not done. I am contacting Airtel again and again but every time they give different information and miss guide by giving different excuses. And even cut the phone in between the conversation I want my money back please help me. Recharge information given below
Account no - 9810578860
First- 16/Oct/2017 (18:43) transaction id-1095102079 mobile no.8368287200
Second-16/Oct/2017 (18:51)transaction id-1095112663
Mobile no.8368224708

These people don't take responsibility and even can't care about the person's money which customer depositing with faith.
Shriniwas meena

Sep 25, 2017

newly Ported No. on Airtel not getting activated

I have got ported my mob. Number from BSNL to Airtel network. new Airtel sim inserted but not getting registered. Airtel customer care asked me to wait 24 Hrs but to no avail. Still Airtel service not activated. getting frustated due to this mismanagement of Airtel.
Kindly activate my sim at the earliest.

My ported no. is 9414015797

Shriniwas meena
madhu.osmecan

Sep 22, 2017

Calls outgoing

I'm unable to make outgoing calls out of Delhi since one day
Outgoing for Delhi numbers is ok
I got required balance
Phone number is 7087652867
Col Adhir Mathur

Sep 21, 2017

Non Activation of Sim for 72 hrs

We have changed our Pre Paid Sim to Post Paid Family Plan, however, out of two Nos, one No 9773589848 has not been activated for last 72 hrs. We have visited the Retail Shop at Lajpat Nagar II five times in last two days and made at least ten calls, however, the poor response of the technical team to activate the SIM is appalling.
Vartika17

Sep 18, 2017

No network in Sabarmati hostel,

This is to bring to your notice that I along with some other residents of Sabarmati Hostel in JNU are getting no network of Airtel inside our hostel rooms. I have been a resident from past one and a half year and this is something which I am experiencing for the first time from past one week. I have called few times on Airtel customer care number seeking a solution to my complaint. But they either put us on hold or never connects us to the official. This is unacceptable because it seems we are paying for a service which is extremely incompetent and ineffective. I request Airtel to tell us clearly whether they can sort this problem or not. If they are unable to do it we would like to port out from Airtel because of its poor standard services.
Honey Meena

Sep 13, 2017

Unblock my airtel money ac

Paymemts Bank
I am not able to do any transaction in my airtel payments bank as it as debit has been blocked for this account although I remember the MPIN. Please help unblock my account. Account No-7827615070
thardak priyanka

Aug 25, 2017

re

i have recharged my airtel delhi number on 23 aug 2017 with rs 119 and rs 30 with referance no 9810795661IHF0878876 and 9810795661IHF0879784 respectively from sbi online toprecharge but amount is not added my number, and neither able to call customer care officier please attend my request

re

gauravsahu111

Aug 23, 2017

Applied for new connection

I had applied for new postpaid connection and it not working from more 20 days and they has taken 250rs as security money and they are not refunding back and i had gone to the multiple stores and complaint online too but they are not helping me and wasted a lots time due to this. Now i want to complaint against them and want a refund and compensation of 2000rs .

my name Gaurav Sahu
my contact no - 8745819602
deepa goel

Aug 21, 2017

Airtel is hands in glove with telemarketers

My Airtel number is registered with National Do Not Call registry since 29-7-2017 with registration number S1700378241. But Airtel is refusing to admit the fact that my number is registered with NDNC. On 14-8-2017 I received some telemarketing sms. I registered a complaints against those telemarketing sms with Airtel. The complaint number was CDRGP30814316130 and CDRGP30814316850. On 19-8-2017, Airtel sent me a message saying it cannot take any action since my number is not registered with NDNC. This clearly shows that Airtel is hands in glove with telemarketers and does not want to take any action against telemarketers because it affects its business
singhanil1103

Aug 14, 2017

Unable to recharge through my airtel balance

It's more than 15 days and pay via balance service is not active on my airtel application (9910984832). I want to recharge through my airtel balance but due to your bad service I can't recharge my number.

I have marked mail on 12th August 17... Today I received a call from airtel and one airtel employee named Aakash... was trying to make me fool and he was just trying to wrap up the call with unexpected excuses.

Finally... I didn't get the resolution till the time. Now a days Airtel also started to cheat customers.

Anil Kumar

Unable to recharge through my airtel balance

JAGAN JOHN KURUVILLA

Aug 7, 2017

Airtel recharge not working after porting

Hi... I have ported from Vodafone to Airtel recently. My Airtel sim got activated 3 days back and I tried to recharge Airtel for Rs. 349 plan. But it is not getting recharged. I again tried to recharge for rs. 50. Still it's not working. I tried many times calling customer care. But not getting connected to customer service executive. Please look into this matter.

Airtel recharge not working after porting

P.K Mishta

Jul 26, 2017

Internet problem

we are facing that problem from 1 week we call customer care survive but they don't response please solve our problem as soon as possible our land line number is 011-41406242
Mahesh Golani

Jul 21, 2017

Complaint for Poor Network Reception

I have been a satisfied customer with (AIRTEL) since long time. My mobile number is (+919811112527) But I regret to inform you that nowadays I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me.

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible.

Mahesh Golani
amit.khanduri@hotmail.com

Jul 20, 2017

uauthorized bill

I disconnected my postpaid bill on 2 june 2017..monsoon offer 10gb permonth was still active on the airtel mobile num
I got information from the call centre that my nner has been my bill was 257 rs approx for the previous month which i agreed to pay..but when i got a call from call centre that i have to pay 3450 rs approx i was surprised..i came to know that from 2 june to 8 june 2017 internet usage was 876 mb and charges were 2690 rs plus 461 rs gst...how is it possible qhen 10 gb scheme was active ...this is the harrassment from airtel people..what do they want to prove??? kindly help me to resolve this issue .Also they have blocked rs 577 in my airtel paymemt bank of 9871522727 foe which thwy are saying that number has been closed so it cant be transfered to other account...pathetic services pathetic monopoly pathetic cooperation and pathetic harrasment done on customers...kindly jelpe to resolve this issue.thanks
Yogesh Babbar

Jul 10, 2017

Recharge Benefits

My reason is to write this complaint because 2 months ago i recieve a message from airtel if you recharge with 399 till a specific date you will get 70days of talktime and 1 gb net everyday and offer valid for 1year.I recharged my airtel number with 399 and i will get 70days of talktime and 1gb internet services but now last month i recharge with the same amount 399 iget the talktime but i just get 1gb internet.
now i call customer care and they told sir this offer is not for you anymore what the hell is this.
i don't want airtel excuses and i just want to solve this problem as soon as possible.
thank you.
RaviChadha

Jul 3, 2017

No Internet

There was a request submitted towards May end for increase in Broadband speed from 2 Mbps to 16 Mbps. On the same day Airtel changed the router/modem to support VDSL from ADSL.
The retention team Ravi spoke very Rudely that max time for profile creation is 20 days. Now it's been over 20 + 10 days over a month.
To make matters worse there is no Internet now.
There were numerous times customer care/technical support was contacted Latest reference 84440378
jwfrench89

Jun 27, 2017

Data not recharged

I recharged my data and the amount was debited, but I received no data. My mobile is 8122736707.

This needs to be resolved immediately
Dinesh Rawat

Jun 25, 2017

Incoming services inactive after MNP

My friends have suggested me to move to Airtel from Reliance bcz of network issue. So I requested for MNP.. On 22nd June 2017, the network of old Sim disconnected and I inserted new airtel Sim and I did 59059. After that till now I'm not receiving any calls.. I tried calling 121 but its waste of time.. So I put online complaint on airtel website.. and I visited Airtel Store 5 times a day each till now. Still now No incoming calls from Airtel numbers.. You may check My number: 8822266111. While calling to my number it says number does not exist. Here my simple question to airtel: 1) Do airtel provides no incoming calls for MNP customers? 2) I'm a businessman I have to attend so many calls every day. Who will bear the loss? 3) No reply No Calls for any complaints. Simply close the complaints. Do you really have any concern for customers? 4) Let me suggest shall I move to old network? Really Disappointed.. Number: 8822266111 Alt num: 9873506279.

Dinesh Singh Rawat.
redeem

Jun 24, 2017

Recharge done but still pending

My Airtel number 8130988649 I did a recharge for 146rs yesterday to the number 9599142684. I spoke to four of your agent. The 1st agent couldn't resolved my issues so he suggested me to call up the Airtel Nodal office. I tried calling the number but it's not applicable coz they are open only after 9:30am till 6:30pm. So I call up again the 2nd Airtel Cx Care service he said his name was Jubral Khan he gave me his fake name his real name was MOHD IBRAR while I was speaking trying to explain my issue he was mute for a while n he just hung up on my face. This is quite unprofessional he did it on purpose /Intentionally n I know it's never a technical issues. Stringent action should b taken up upon such agent. Such kind of agent should b chuck out from such a reputed telecommunication organization. The 3rd agent I spoke with was polite n he gave me d required information. Than the 4th agent later in the afternoon I spoke with her she said herself that she is a senior supervisor n she told me that the amount will b refunded within 7th working business day. N u guys know very well that this is not a free call n I'm paying for it I recharged it for 20rs unnecessary just to speak to a Cx care service. So It's my humble request to b credited the outstanding amount into my account ASAP.
Yashasvi D Sharan

Jun 7, 2017

Network Issues being Faced by 12 Years

Even after regularly contacting Airtel customer support and there seniors from past 6 7 years they have yet not been able to provide me network in the area I reside and every time I lodge a complain in there customer support they call enquire I tell them the situation then also they ain't able to resolve it.
Vikas.k8

Jun 4, 2017

No network

There is no network on my newly ported sim. When ever I switch on the number there is network but then after a minute it shows no service. Number is 9620971008
Rano Singh

May 22, 2017

stolen mobile

I have lost my mobile phone along with airtel sim.
The telephone no is 08800208558.
The sim has been purchased at Delhi,
Please block the no so that it should not be used by any wrong person.
The sim & phone has been lost on 10.05.2017 at arround 7.00 pm.
Dharmendra1988

May 13, 2017

Airtel 4g not working

I've recently activated 399 plan on my prepaid no., but unable to use 4g data on it, after disclaimer airtel customer care, they told that my sim is not 4g, so I bought 4g airtel sim. Then it worked fine. After 2 to 3 days it is not working. I'm not getting what's the issue now.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...