Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Mar 6, 2013

Billing Issue-Airtel

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am using Airtel postpaid connection since 2011. My mobile number is 8527300066. At the time of new connection, I started with 299 super magic plan in which STD was 1 Rs /min for mobile and 1.5 Rs/min for LL.

Few Days ago, suddenly i checked the plans in Airtel for new and existing customers. I was surprised that they have revised their tariff plans of 299 super magic from 2011, in which STD charges are .75 Rs/min for all STD calls. But they billed me with same old tariff continue from 2011.

For this i logged a call in customer care request number 48989414 and they said this plan was revised from 2011. And we can’t waive off your bill. So i am very depressed and hurted due to their cheating.

I have forwarded many mails to Appellate, Nodal, Customer care but no one is looking into this matter. Even they are bypassing my mails and replying that we have changed your bill plan. This is very frustrating.

Vikas Gupta
ravi panwar

Feb 27, 2013

Fraud by airtel

I had applied for an airtel broadband connection online on 17th of february 2013. Regarding the same i received a number of calls from airtel executives. On the 20th of february the company despatched a salesman to collect the documents and photo id from my residence which were duly submitted to him on the same day. The salesman also asked for Rs 1100 cash as connection charges and the amount was paid. I was told the installation would be complete within 3 to 4 days. The CEF No. is 3286521. Five days after submitting all the documents and money i received a call from airtel that my application for broadband had been rejected as the sales executive who visited my place was not from my circle. Airtel has classified towns within delhi into different circles and since i had paid money to the salesman from the wrong circle the connection cannot be installed. That I called the airtel executive who had despatched the salesman on her landline number +91146043800 her name being priyanka. I was told by miss priyanka that the system is not showing any records of the money given by me. When i tried to reason with her and threatened legal action she hung up the phone and is not taking my calls. I have been taken for a ride and defrauded. In this regard a complaint was registered with Airtel dated 26th feb 2013.
Complaint number : 29267184
PO : 1827988
My broadband CEF No. 3286521

Me and my family are faithful Airtel customers using Airtel mobile connections. It is a matter of great shame and worry that such illegal and unscrupulous activities are going on in global giants like Airtel. Who the hell is accountable for my 1100 bucks. That i am a lawyer practising in the Supreme Court of India. I am contemplating legal action and wish to file a complaint with the Consumer Court for it is not a matter of 1100 bucks, the larger issue being corruption and defrauding innocent customers. I hope my grievance is redressed and strict action be taken against the wrongdoer.
Name : Ravi Panwar ( Advocate)
Mobile number : 9899270091
cadj8t8

Feb 22, 2013

Post Paid Connection of mobile

I have purchased as ported my airtel prepaid connection to postpaid connection. I was told that i will be getting the 750 mnts (Loacl + STD) in the plan of Rs. 299 which was not provided. after that they told me that they will provide me 28000 seconds (Local + STD) which was also not provided. I have called them again & again but no resolutio provided to me.

Kindly help.........

Feb 21, 2013

Re-installation not done from almost 2months# 9818921920, Alt# 9997784595

I made a request to re-nstall my mobile no 9818921902 on dated
09-01-2013 and submitted all documents as required from me at airtel
relationship center and give me a sim card that my number will be
activated in 7 days but it takes so long time. After that they send me
a massage on the date (12-02-2013) that my address is not get verified
by them and therefore i was advised to submitt the application for
re-installation once again. I follow the same procedure once again and
submit a new application on 13-02-2013 and this time airtel executive
come to my home on dated 20-02-2013 without informing me and that time
i was at office so that executive meet the land lord there. Same day i
called at airtel relationship center to know the status of my mobile
no (9818921902) and then the executive said to me that i was not
present at that time at home so my mobile no (9818921902) can not be
active on that basis and then i take appointment for the dated
21-02-2012 at 12.00pm and had taken leave from my work and waiting for
the executive but the executive not come to home. i tried many time
the airtel executive no (9560038623) and 9560038591) but no one pick
up my phone. i am following the same from 09-01-2013 but till now it
is not yet resolved. Past history of my same mobile no (9818921902) is
very clear and all fine and still i am facing this problem for so
long.

i request you to please look into this matter and get this resolved as
soon as possible because i was using this number for more then 4 years
and i block this no due to my visit to indonesia and also inform that
i will need this no after around 3 months later.i need this no because
all my contacts have this number to contact to me and without this
number(9818921902) it will be a big difficulty for me.

i am looking forward to your response in this matter.

Thanks & regards,

Satendra Ttagi

Feb 8, 2013

GPRS charges - Unfair Balance deduction

I have airtel prepaid connection. Since last few weeks I am getting daily notification saying - "Last Call Charge 0.XX Call Duration 00:00:00". My current balance is getting reduced everyday automatically (no calls made).

On contacting Airtel Customer Care (121), executive told me that charges are related to my Internet Usage through GPRS. I do not have any other service activated (no Airtel live).

But I have not used Internet. On Feb 09, 2012, I called customer care at 8:45 AM, they said I used internet at 7:30 AM and 8 AM. But I was sleeping in my bed - how can I use internet while SLEEPING?

Please stop these continuous charges. It is reducing my balance. Thanks for support in this matter.

Rohit Saini
Mobile: 9717530764

Feb 8, 2013

Not attending the complaint (AIRTEL IP TV)seriously

IAM using Air tel (Fixed line,IP TV and Internet Services Plan). Since Tuesday(5-2-13) my IP TV is not working properly. I have registered a complaint about it & no.is 28331892. Then an engineer came on Wednesday and said wiring problem (which was resolved) for about an hour IP TV worked then the same problem arises again, I thought may be the server is down.I called them on Thursday (7-2-13) & no. is 28409368 . Other engineer came around 4 pm and he said 'Set top box is not working properly ,It cant be resolved today,so,i will come tomorrow and change the set top box'. Next morning(Friday) around 11am i got a call from another engineer who said " I'll be coming now".But he came late in the evening around 7 pm with a used set top box(repaired one). Now he said that your modem is not working and it will be change tomorrow. The problem is every time a new engineer came out with a new problem/issue,no one was able to diagnose it properly.Now,you tell me sir what to do its a height of everything. Might be Air tel don't have proper engineers with proper equipments, they should have properly equip their engineers so that they should not leave things on tomorrow and solve it on that particular day and time which is being given to the customer from customer care .Sir, If the bill got late by a day they charge us Rs.100 more as late fee.But when we are unable to see the IP TV from last 4 days, no one will deduct that amount from our bill and the inconvenience caused to us. We are suffering from last 4 days.All 4 days they have wasted my time as i was at home i was waiting and waiting...& was unable to do things which i supposed to do. sir, i have installed IP TV to see and not to get bored, now iam unable to see even News, programmes, kirtan(Gurbani).....etc.Kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.

Dec 27, 2012

i got miss call from number +923045479391
registered query with airtel.

please suggest.

Dec 24, 2012

call with isd code +92

Today, 24th Dec 2012, Monday at 10:40 am, I received a call from number +923016013954. I also received a call from number +923049034114 on 20.12.2012 Thursday at 10:48am.

It came to my knowledge that call is from Pakistan. Although I also missed the call, but I am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter.

Otherwise I would pressurised to take legal action against you.

Please look into matter and let me know the action taken by you.

Raveendran

Dec 23, 2012

call with isd code +92

I also got a call from ############ number. But could not pick up. Seemed to be Pak's ISD code.
Could you please look into it

-Dev

Dec 18, 2012

hi,

i got a miss call from no +923356883131 yesterday evening, at 8:46 pm. after seeing the code +92 i realize that its an international call. i dont reply to it.
kindly look into this matter and inform me..

Deepak Anthony

thanx

Dec 17, 2012

call with isd code +92

hi, today i got a miss call from the no- +923039188500 plz look in to this matter and plz let me know about this unidentified caller. thanx.

Dinesh

Dec 14, 2012

unauthorized charges

UNAUTHORISED HOW COME YOU ONLY CAME IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Dec 13, 2012

Unsubscribe Games Mania Subscription

unsubscribe me immediately from games mania.

Oct 27, 2012

Post Paid Connection Not Activated

Namaste(Mahiikbr),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Oct 27, 2012

post paid number not activated

Namaste(Mahiikbr),

Broadband Insallation

Namaste Mr.Singh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

sim off

Namaste Mr.Azam,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

deduction of money

Namaste Mr.Sensharma,

Oct 19, 2012

Wrong information given by customer care regarding internet plan charges

Namaste Mr.Siddiqui,

Oct 16, 2012

3g complained and not working for the past one month

Namaste(nag.pam),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 15 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Oct 9, 2012

3g not working

Namaste (nag.pam),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 05 Oct. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Ranga

Sep 18, 2012

Bill plan is changed

Namaste Mr.Mishra,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 17 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

delation in number portablity

Namaste (rahulchandkharwar),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 16 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rude behavior and non-coperation

Namaste Mr.Walia,

delation in number portablity

hi,
My airtel landline number is 0522-4003512 lying dead since 1 days, kindly repair it or send any lineman ASAP.

Address:
combined sale’ 76-B prteeksha buillding,
chand ganj garden, aliganj lucknow[U.P]
pin code:226024