Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jun 11, 2010

sms

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 3rd May 2010, has been resolved.

Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Akhilesh

Jun 8, 2010

POSTPAID BILL TAKEN WRONGLY

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Bharti Airtel LTD
NET - Online customer support team

Jun 7, 2010

POSTPAID BILL TAKEN WRONGLY

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Meenakashi

Jun 6, 2010

Disconnected Number without any notice

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Disconnected Number without any notice

ahh, thats a shame.!
im a holder of AIRTEL too.!
and you are totally rite!
the service has just one word, ARROGANCE.
Just ignore and switch to vodafone, ill soon.!! :)

poor service for customers

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint.

Dnd services:

Jun 2, 2010

Shifting may cost you anything

I would like to inform you that your concern listed on 23 April 2010, has been resolved.

Ricky Sharma

May 29, 2010

Blackberry Service Error

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern.However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Airtel Customer ServiceTeam

Feb 1, 2013

bad customer representative

Dear

Sub-bad customer representative

i would like to informe that i call your customer care no 198(12:25am)appx there is a bad responce me
kindly look into matter.

Shahab Asghar
Mob-9971377343

Jan 4, 2013

Deduction of amount for unavailed services

I have got my balance deducted (Rs. 99) for some "The avenger" downloading which I have not done.... this is not the first time happening, every time I keep my balance above Rs. 50, it happens with one or the other services. On talking to Ankur Bhatnagar CCE, he bluntly refused to refund the money.... this is a way to serve customers, its better to have postpaid connections and then not to pay back.

The number is 9910536550

Dec 17, 2012

Not able to use internet from default brower of LG handset

Hi, sir I am not able to use internet through Default brower of my handset.I can use it from opera mini brower but i need to use default brower of my phone to download anything from internet. I have called customer care many times and registerd complaints. It has been 2 months but i am still facing the same problem. Please help me.
User209906

Dec 14, 2012

useless airtel

Airtel is a network of completely useless and poorest service providers. A common man wont be able to deal with their charges which they charge for the unselected services and undialed numbers . I m actually fed up of using the same whether it is landline or prepaid mobile. I have been trying to talk to talk their their customer executive but they are disconnecting the phone again and again without responding to my queries.
My number is 9810312935
User882007

Dec 13, 2012

fake call for 25 lakhs

sir i got a call from 00923479777618 that i won a lottery of 25 lakhs...... kindly block or give details of this number.....i think it is fake....a call from pakistan.....

Dec 5, 2012

for airtel pripaid mob number

Sir/Madam, my name is Kushal and my airtel number is: 9910966556, on dated 29/11/2012 i appliyed to converted my airtel postpaid number to prepaid number, but still from 30/11/2012 my postpaid number services had been stoped and the current date 5/12/12 my problem is as it is, i had very bad experience with airtel service providers, plz plz help

Dec 4, 2012

Unfair Charges, while services are not proper

I have port my no. to Airtel postpaid in February, 2012. For three months gprs service was very good and they were charging me according to my plan. since August 2012, GPRS speed has decreased very much, I am having the same problem with my another Airtel Pospaid no. My GPRS services were stopped while I was in my credit limit.

Many times they have given me incomplete information while I was calling Customer Care on 121.

Many times they have closed my complains without informing me and without solving it.
These are two Complain No.

1. 47148852 20th, Nov, 2012 (unsolved, no any response)
2. F1164926758 24th, Nov, 2012 (unsolved, no any response)

Service provider: Airtel (Delhi)
My cell no. 9911818970
Name: Faizan Ahmad

Nov 24, 2012

unfair deduction in prepaid balance

I recharged my prepaid airtel connection #8527310213 with SMS balance last month(october). I used the Sms Balance and it ended on its date. This month (november) I was in no need for SMS balance neither I sent any request for the same but as soon as I recharged my phone (24/11/12) I got an sms regarding the deduction of Rs 34 . I deactivated it but didnt get my balance back. I then called the Customer care , after hearing my query they just hung up and when I called again they dint let me through for a call to customer care. Today (25/11/12) I called customer care again And they again hung up. Kindly see to it that i get my balance and my grievance alloted back.

Nov 15, 2012

Call Barring Service

I am unable to use the call barring feature. I was using this service since 2004 It was working fine before but since last week I am facing problem while using this service. I tried contacting Airtel customer care many times but as per them its a handset feature and suggested me to contact Nokia for the same. I explained them by sharing the manual of the Nokia model that it must be activated by the network service provider but they don't agree. I remember very well that this service was activated on my nujmber from AirTel in 2004. It is not a handset feature. It can be used from your handset only if it is activated from your network service provider (Idea, AirTel, Vodafone etc.) Not any customer care executive including senior supervisor too, knowing properly regarding this service. Everybody is saying same that this is a handset feature. Even theirs nodal officer also saying same. It is really the height of ignorance by Airtel.
Please get the Call barring service re-activate on my number.

Nov 11, 2012

connection disconect

in few days a go i will be port my number in aircel to airtel in verefaction there is no one come to verify my address and say that the address is not found. I will be live in this address since last 22 years and the airtel compney says that this number is disconect. and you bill purches a new number.my number is 3years old and this number is very importent for me.my number is 8802279227

Nov 10, 2012

Failure to Install

I booked an Airtel Digital TV connection on 04th Nov 2012. Inspite of promising to install the connection within 24 hrs, it has not been done. Even after repeated calls to the customer care they failed to install the connection. Request you to kindly register a complaint on my behalf.

Name: Swaminathan Venkataraman