Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Oct 15, 2012

3g complained and not working for the past one month

i have complained many times by now and maybe they knows me by now.... but there is no improvement yet... i don't know whom to complain to...

i m a 3g airtel user through 3g datacard and my number is 9971593945. for the past two weeks i have been complaining airtel people that i can't even open www.google.com and they told me to call many numbers,121,12134,12118, etc... i called them just to be told that i shud call to another number(the numbers doesn't end, it's like series questions in exams).... sometimes the customer people just hang up.... i have so many lost transactions and this adds fuel to speak harshly to the customer care people...

i have called them, mailed them but no use.. so i request people in the higher rank to look into this matter because this is not happening just to me.. it's happening to a lot of people... in short they are cheating people in the name of providing 3g service... please look into it...
skum7757

Oct 11, 2012

operation manager divya hangs up the phone when do not have anty satisfied solution

hi,my number is 9971698111 and 9971624111... the airtel people do not solve the problem in first time than they barred the number than they do not gv a close up solution operation manger hangs up the call and directly on the recorded line says i am unable to help u out.....why the hell they are sitting there remove them from the job customer service nahin aati to naukri kyun ki... they threten me over the call and they are very rude ...charge indifferent plan without intimating me and divya the operation manger she is the main culprit of not helping 25 times everytime i used to be on with them for 2 hours or more wasting my time and energy and also financial losses... they are providing the solution which is not satisfied.......my name is sailesh agrawal..there appeliate officer help line is very bad nevre connected asks for reference number ..whe we put that the call dscncts saying its wrong ..to number pe kya msg hi galat number kerte hain woh

i lost more that 28 thousand of loss as finacial due to and also wasted more than 40 hours for resolution of single issue,,,,,,TRai has just given these people boost up kyunki saari department hi corrupted hai upar se niche wale sabhi paise khate hai ...all are set ......

commits to giv a call back..cnsmrs wait for there call they do not gv any call bk and when we call them up just sorry and always breaks the commitment ........hell suggest not to use airtel postpaid aur use kero doston to bhatta jarur bithana sare chor hai jaise kerni waise bharni

no body is willing to help......and the help they provide after 3 months that irrelevant.......

kuch kerne hai to kero and na ho to aap bhi chaddar taan ke so jaana ....m blunt because corruption is depth of the soil ...cant be removed in one go
skum7757

Oct 11, 2012

long hours waiting and barring the number

Oct 4, 2012

3g not working

airtel no: 9971593945
airtel 3g:
model E173Bu-1
IMEI: 354369043833830
S/N: 8CA4CA11B2300168

it's been almost one month, that my internet connection is not working properly. the internet speed is variable and sometimes it does not load even if i have "full network". sometimes it happens when i carry out some transaction and have to go to the bank. i have taken 3G plan and i should get the speed for which i have paid for.
i would like to get the correct broadband for which i have paid and a reliable service. so AIRTEL PEOPLE PLEASE RECTIFY THIS MISTAKE OF YOURS AND IF U CAN'T PLEASE STOP LOOTING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF PROVIDING SERVICE. THANKS

Oct 4, 2012

Anonymous and Harassing Calls

One of my college friend has been lately receiving calls and messages from an Airtel number.She(my friend) is being constantly harassed by cheap comments from the caller who also happens to a girl.
She( my friend ) is extremely scared to tell anyone about this.
The number of the caller is "9717982726".
I request the concerned authorities to please find out details like name and address of this caller and email me at [email protected] and also take necessary action in this regard.

Yours sincerely
Abir Roy Chowdhury
Email- [email protected]
SIMRAN786

Sep 23, 2012

BEYLUXE MESSENGER ISSUE

SIR AM USING ONE CHAT MESSENGER (BEYLUXE MESSENGER) THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL MESSENGER AND I CANNOT LOGIN MY ID ON THAT MESSENGER WHICH I WAS USING FROM PAST 4 YEARS MY PURPOSE OF USING AIRTEL INTERNET WAS FOR MESSENGER THEY BLOCKED THE MESSENGER AND ITS NOT EVEN OPENING WITH HOTSPOT SHIELD I SPOKE TO TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT OF AIRTEL STILL THEY ARE NOT SOLVING MY PROBLEM AM FACING THIS FROM PAST 4 DAYS EARLIER IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE WATS THE ISSUE COULD U PLEASE HELP ME OR SHOULD I DISSCONNECT THE CONNECTION
Gagandeep Singh

Sep 20, 2012

Billing for connection that was never installed

Applied for Airtel broadband connection and within a few hours, Airtel sales person took Rs. 500 (contact no : 9654907449) on Aug 11th and told be the connection would get installed within 2 days. I kept on calling this person for more than 2 weeks but failed to get any reason for not getting the connection installed. Finally the installation team came on Aug 23rd. Again a new surprise, they were offering me an old modem and charging complete amount. I refused and told them that I need a brand new equipment if I am paying for a new one. I again kept on calling to know the status. The new person finally came and did some installation testing. At the very initial stage when I was offering Rs. 500/- to the sales person, I had asked for 1 bill
for installation for my accounts purpose that could include everything installation, modem etc. Not once but a dozen times the sales person confirmed that it would not be an issue, the installation person would provide you that.
But when I asked the installation person for it, he refused. I kept on calling multiple sales people who had committed but they said they can't help now.

Frustrated with the entire process, I immediately decided not to go with the installation and not to take the connection. I asked the installation person immediately to take his entire stuff. I called up sales person 9654907449 & 9654904911 (other person involved) and told them that I am not allowing the installation person to activate my connection as I am not getting the bill as
committed. They both assured not an issue and they would provide me a refund of Rs. 500/- by Aug 27th positively. It has been more than a month, I keep on calling these guys but they don't respond. Even if they respond, they use foul language.

Another shock came to me on Sep 1st, when I received a bill for no. 844738421, showing that the connection is already running. I would like to ask Airtel on what basis has the connection being charged and activated. Have they checked their records that the connection was ever installed at my place ? Or it has been ever used ? I still have the installation acknowledgement that I never
signed and handed over to Airtel person. Do they have a copy of it that confirms installation ?

BTW installation/billing commencement report, clearly says "Once the report is signed, billing shall commence from the date of this report". Also "Please sign the report only if you are satisfied with the installation". Attached the original unsigned scanned copy of installation report that is still with me.

Still without any proof, the harassment continued. I failed to get a refund of my Amount and Airtel mentioned that it would be adjusted against the bills generated for the connection that never existed.

Sep 17, 2012

Bill plan is changed

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

My name is BANKE VIHARI, i'm a postpaid service user of Airtel (Bharti Airtel),my con no. is 9818053838, before 2 month ago my bill plan was 111 monthly,
but from month of september this will be changed without any pre-information to me.
Company is not sending any intimation or confirmation massage on my no.
I want, the previous bill plan is activate on my no.

Sep 16, 2012

delation in number portablity

i wanted to port my number from aircel to airtel"" i submitted my id and photo with a amount of rs 121 to a retailer about 2 weeks ago .but no further satisfactory responce is given by him. and he told me to submit an id and a photo again because both airtel and aircel companies want them.. but i am not aware of any such kind of process . what will i do if he misuses my id for any wrong purposes .

Sep 16, 2012

Rude behavior and non-coperation

The first payment was made thru ch # 67745 dt. 21.07.2012 for Rs969.67 was put in the drop box of Airtel installed at spics mobile shop at Munirka. The second ch. # 67748 dt.17.08.2012 was again put in the same box.

Started getting calls EARLY MORNING from Airtel collection agencies that the payments have not reached them. Despite my explaining my payments thru these cheque, I was given routine and stereo type reply if your account is debited then send them the copy of my bank account.

Refused to listen to my request to investigate why and where the cheque have gone (twice missing) and why have not reached them so far?

Mr. Mosim, the in charge of the office and her support Ms. Nisha on 07/08/12 and also spoke to Javed Asraf on 04/08/12 , all overlooked to the real issue. This made me to pay them thru on-line with the help of my well wisher as I not savvy with the on line payments.

I told these people that I am 68 years(Senior Citizen) and can not run around to probe into and ultimately stop the payment of these checks which I was ultimately forced to do so on 13/09 when none of them helped me. Even the person on the spics shop where the drop box Airtel is kept did not show any concern to resolve it and find out from the boys who opens the box every day.

Sep 2, 2012

spam text messages

Unwanted / spam text messages are coming from airtel to mobile number 9910610539, which are not being stopped inspite of repeated requests to stop.

Aug 16, 2012

Missed call from Number in Pakistan

Hi All,
Today dated 08/16/2012, i got a missed call from a number ############,when i tried calling back the person on the other side told me that i have won a lottery worth 25 lakh rupees and started asking me personal questions and gave a number to contact further as 00923057332043.Sensing something fishy i disconnected the call and checked my balance .it had been decreased at an alarming rate. Apart from this i searched on the internet and found that this call was from pakistan!!!!!!!!!!......Airtel can you please check these anonymous calls from being happening as this can cause serious trauma to the customers.....

Aug 7, 2012

ECS facility not activated

This is to bring to your notice that i have activated my ECS service last to last month from your Airtel counter at Yousuf Sarai Market. i have received a call from your customer care that your amount has been deducted from your bank ref no--44976290. I was rest assured that my ECS facility is activated. now when i have checked my amount i was surprised that last month bill money has not been deducted from my bank. When i have checked with your customer care today dated-070812, they told me my check has been declined(refnoF1099765770) and they don't know the reason. When i have told them same could have been informed to me, they said they tried but your number was busy. How can it be possible that whole day whole night my number was busy. Now pls tell me do i have to pay the penality amount as well, as when last time i have checked with your customer care they told me you dont have to pay the penality. Today i will pay the last month bill through cash./

Ankit Bhatia.
09560421717.
madhumane

Jul 24, 2012

sms from no. 55382

Sir ,

I received a message from No. 55382 . It is a picture with a short message in hindi " yad aa rahi hai "
Pl. inform me who has sent it . So it is easy to take further step.

solapur

Jul 13, 2012

Cheating at customer care

Today I have to write about how New Delhi Communications which is an Airtel Customer Care outlet at M-22 Greater Kailash 2 Market, New Delhi-110048 and how they have managed to cheat me.

I had lost my phone yesterday and had gone there to get a duplicate SIM card after doing the required trip to the CR Park Police station to lodge an FIR. At New Delhi Communications, they asked me for 2 copies of my photo ID, a photograph and Rs 125. I did as asked and my phone was activated. Within a few minutes I get an SMS from Airtel confirming the re-activation and how it should have costed me Rs 25/- only (not 125/-). After another few minutes I received another SMS saying that Airtel Money Transfer on my phone has been activated and Rs 100 were charged for that.

Nobody at the counter told me about this. They asked me to sign the forms and pay. Not even a word was mentioned regarding this hankypanky that was a tie up between Mr. Varma, the shop owner, and the Airtel customer care people.

My request to people would be please be very careful before going to this store as they are cheating a lot of people like this. When we are in a difficult, stressful situation and have so many forms to fill, they take advantage of it. Rs 100 is not a big amount but a lot of hundreds make thousands and lakhs for these people.

Archita Varma

Jul 3, 2012

Call from +923316319954

on 25th june 2012, at 2055 hrs, i receieved a call from +923316319954. It came to my knowledge that call is from pakistan. Although i missed the call, but i am concerned about how did the calling person got my number. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter.

Roy

Jun 20, 2012

Number portibility

Airtel,

This e-mail in regards to mobile number 9873291118 which was ported from vodafone to Airtel approx 15 days back & i have been experiencing problem.i feel like moving to airtel was mistake as airtel services are poor than other providers & i am regrating to my discission to port my number into airtel.

i have been trying to recharge my number & money gets deducted without any reason.
I did my first recharge with airtel of 50 rupees however 45 rupees have been debated from it. I have been trying to contact your customer care since than & i always get a different information form everyone.when i dialed 9810198101 they asked me to dial 121 & vise versa.

please help !

Roshan

Jun 19, 2012

unregistration of sim card

Dear madam / sir

Recently, ten days earlier I bought a new postpaid sim card from your representative at our office and I was told that within 4 days my number will be activated. But still there is no response from any of the airtel team.
Neither I have received any call from airtel nor any one has come for vertification.
Out of my frustration I have communicated this thing to airtel customer care but up to my surprise I was told that the number which is given to me is already under service and its registered on some one’s other name.

This is clearly pointing towards the service provided by airtel to their customers.
Being a corporate CUG number our company is always preferring airtel as its having best service than other network providers.

Kindly look into this matter with urgent priority my details are as under. I have submitted all the required documents for the registration.

Name – Rahul Bhatia
Airtel number – 9910022316
Sim no – 8991101202276674233

airtel representative

Mr. Mohsin - 9871279625
sksinha

Jun 19, 2012

Not activation of new postpaid connection

I applied for a postpaid connection on 11th Jun 2012. I had personally called Mr Gulshan(Mob No.9810778993) on 10th Jun 2012 which i came to know from my collegue. Shri Shiv Pandey(Mob No.9717132323) came to my office on 11th Jun 2012 at about 1500 hrs. After completing all formalities, he handed over me a Airtel SIM Card having connection No.9971800696 with the promise to activate within 72 hrs. But to my surprise, this number has not been activited till today i.e. 19th Jun 2012. I kept on contacting telephonically with both the above personnel. On contacting, every time they promised to activate the SIm same day. I also contacted several times Mr Gaurav Sarin(Mob No.9871773601) dealing with accounts as stated by Mr Gulshan. But he also did not help me. Finally, on 19th Jun 2012 i.e. 8 days after applying for the post paid connection, one person from Airtel came to my office at about 1500 hrs for verification purpose. Due to the promise of above Airtel employee I could not apply for any other postpaid connection of other service provider and I kept on using my previous connection on roaming. This caused lot of inconvenience and also kept me worried as I had already given this number to my several services which often ask for the mobile number. Resulting their services could not be utilised be me as they could not contact me on the said mobile number. I sufferred lot of inconvenience and was in embrassing situation at number of times. This has given really a verybad impression about Airtel. It is suggested that Airtel should not give false promises to the customers. Appropriate action may please be taken against the defaulters so as to avoid recurrence of inconvenience to other customers.

Jun 17, 2012

8800324553 -Regarding anomaly in call duration

Sir/Madam,

Referring your generated bill no.-780686117 ,bill date-06/06/12. It was found that call duration for every calls is showing 2 second more then what i have saved all the call details in my phone.

I request to resolve the issue and acknowledge.

I have already complaint for this but their is no response coming from your side...

Abhishek
8800324553/9650839420

Jun 13, 2012

Airtel Broad Band and IPTV not working for last 1 month

hi ,

I would like to bring in light the poor service provided by Airtel , I took Airtel's broadband and IPTV connection in Decemeber-2011 . Immediately after that , from January onwards , the connection started giving problem , I raised a request for the same through 121 ,

A executive visit was arranged and he informed me that the connection cables , which was plugged in by the airtel person who came , for installation were incorrect .

Later my complaint was marked as closed . From 15 May 2012 onwards again I started facing problem , internet and dsl , were going down intermittently .

Till now I must have called the 121 more than 20 times . Each time they raise a new request , which is closed by their executive without even informing or cross checking whether the problem is resolved or not .

I am so fed up with their poor service and lack of knowledge of their executive that i am planning to cut my connection .

Really Really awful service and mental torture for Airtel Clients .
I would suggest all the people not to opt for Airtel Broadband and IPTV ever, as its sheer waste of money and their service is hopeless .

May 24, 2012

Please Block airtel prepaid mobile number 8130221484 from my id proofs.

I have closed my airtel prepaid number 8130221484 three times permanently from my identity proof. But it is activated again & again on my fake id proof & documents.How it can be activated again & again without my permission on my identity proof? I have already written to airtel nodal officer many times that this number is being used on my fake id proofs & address detail by someone else and block it from my id proof & adress detail and I am not responsible for this number.If anyone want to use this number, then take his own id proofs and activate it on his own id proofs.This is the misuse of my identity proofs and documents.

But airtel is not blocking this number from my id proof.Their reply is not satisfactory.

Please block this number from my id proof. Now i have no patience to block this number again & again.

Please do needful ASAP. I am getting very stressed & pained about it.

Ajmer Singh

May 18, 2012

slow 3g speed 3GVBCPlan is not activating

I anim godson lakra is a customer of AIRTEL gsm service.and my no is 8800775185.I am facing lot of Problem in airtel 3g as my speed is capped.i am getting 2g speed in airtel 3g network.i use airtel 3g in my 3g modem.Whenever i try to activate airtel 3GVBCPlan it say you have more than 50mb left on my a/c.But the fact is i do not have any free mb on my a/c as you can see the screenshots attached.I am facing this Problem from 3 days and complained in airtel presence facebook page but of no use.I want 3g speed in my sim and want 3GVBCPlan to be activated.

May 15, 2012

SIM BLOCK

This is to inform you that I have lost my mobile on yesterday evening in Kotla Mubarkpur area. So Please block
my airtel mobile no-9971702993, and sim no-8991101101256351665 at earliest to avoid any misuse of the mentioned
number.

Sudarshan Rout

May 14, 2012

wrong deduction and not providing services

The Person In Concern.
subject: wrong deduction of Rs 399 and not providing services.

I Ms.Saba Khan would like to bring to your notice that i am an airtel customer and have a blackberry plan activated for Rs.399 monthly on my phone,
however since 1 May i have been unable to acess to my blackberry plan due to inconviniess in Airtel service
Following are the details of complaint and the service :
complain: deducted balance of Rs.399 from my account Rs. 12 left on 1 may
Reply from Airtel service:thank you for your request ur BIS plan will b activated with in 4 hours.you will reciev a msg on activation.(1 may 7:37 pm)

however the plan wascnot activated and i received a msg mentioning deactivation at 7:57 am on
2 nd may i called airtel customer
.Reply from Airtel Service:thank you for contacting airtel your request refrence no. registerd on 2 may-2012 7:38 is RBBAD40502457811
however the plan wasnt activated and i have received a msg later that the plan could not be activated.

Recurringly the same issue happend on 3 may and 4 may where recharge was deducted from my account on

5 MAY i personally went to airtel outelt in community centre in new friends colony at 6:30 pm
and the refrence no. is CBBAD20505373672 (5 may 2012 at time 18:14)

On 7May again a complain has given at nodal office on this no.9958444865 to Mr. kunal gupta.
he said ur plan will b activted with in 4 hours.

after tht i recieved msg request refrence no. CRCHS20507277172(at 15:37 time).

I am dissapointed with the airtel service and also due to behavior of the executives at custmer service as they are blaming the complain to the blackberry custmer service .i have even rectified it from the blackberry service and they say that balance deduction is done from airtel service. i saved all messeges as aproof balance deduction message and refrence number messages all
. Kindly look into the matter .and revert back asap as i am unable to acess my blackberry services.

saba khan

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...