Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Apr 22, 2011

Balance not credited

Hi i have recharged my airtel no d days back as i was given a notification that if u'll recharge by Rs 25 u'll get full talktime Rs 19 now and rest within 48 hrs..
I got recharge by Rs 25 twice..so that means that I shoud get Rs 11 witing 48 hrs but i havnt got anything. I compalined airtel people yesterdy and they gave me a complain no CBNRA30421452494... i was told that within a day i will get the balacne..but i hvnt got d balance yet..n whn i complained the customer care..they disocnnect the call...n that too 3 times...
airtel services really sucks..
i told them to connect me to senious person..but they disconnected call again..
isnt it rubbish..dat v r wasting our time with ur stupid service ...dear mr sunil mittal...if you cant provide good services to customers how can u progrss...u r just wasting ur money on advertisemts and making airtel tunes...n not at all concerned bt customers...by having such a stupid customer care executives who dont knw hw to speak english n evn they disconnect ur call...if this continues..
it wont b late wen ur airlel vil sink like titanic

Apr 18, 2011

BROADBAND MAL-FUNTIONALITY

I took airtel broadband connection a month ago and then it worked fine for 4 days after then there wifi-modem works very bad. it works for 5 mins then it is disconnected. I have complaint tem about this many time but they say if internet don't work at night properly its not there responsibility (when I called there customer care as there representative don't come at night) .
I have also sent email about the problem many times as per said by there customer care representative to email the complaint but still its more than a month no action is been taken by them I have suffered a great loss in my studies and contribution to the open source as technologies.

NOTE: ATTACHED IMAGE WITH TIME AND DATE WHEN INTERNET STOPS (BECAUSE THEY DISTRIBUTE OUT OF ORDER MODEMS.)

MY E_MAIL TO AIRTEL BROAD BAND

AGAIN SENDING THE BELOW MSG WITH SCREEN SHOT.
I WILL BE MAILING THIS CONSUMER FORUM AS WELL.

--- On Sat, 2/4/11, Ravish Gupta <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Ravish Gupta <[email protected]>
Subject: sick of malfunctioning of airtel broadband at night.
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, 2 April, 2011, 4:00 AM

I have taken up a new internet connection for airtel broad band and during day time your internet connection works fine but from last four days at night around 12 when I come back home I just stops working.
And when I try to launch a complain to your complaint numbers at night there is no response and I really cannot listen to your pre-configured music all night trying calling again and again.
Finally today morning I managed to speak to your executive to a toll free number from my mobile phone (though I got my balance cut for you toll free customer care number). She told me that there is no such option that your executive can check my internet connection at night and you cannot launch such complaint now at day time as your internet is working and at night airtel takes no responsibility if any of your important task is depending on internet.
So if this is the attitude of your customer executives on complaint numbers so I would like to launch a complaint by medium of this mail that:

My internet stops working at nights around 12 I have a broadband wifi connection with IP TV.
And I am suffering a great loss of mental focus on my research work due to irregular availability of internet so if you do not fix the problem I wont be paying 30% of my internet bill as it don't work being a unlimited connection 24hrs a day.

my land line no for your reference is 01141029397 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              01141029397

the customer care numbers I use to call at night which are not responding and not toll free are: 011-44444198/011-44444121
If these are not your toll free numbers please provide me with the toll free numbers as I cannot sit by my land line and try calling airtel for complain abt my internet for hours.
AIRTEL PLEASE VALUE OUR TIME.!!!

Ravish Gupta

Apr 17, 2011

Pathetic customer Service

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Saurav Kumar.I m prepaid airtel consumer from last 1.5 yrs n my no. is 9717156921...I have blackberry curve(8520).I have paid for Internet Services on 13th of April 2011..n its been more than 5 days n my service is still not activated...everytym i called customer service for manual setting.either they put me on hold,or dey trf call to other agent.used profaine language on call....n harass me a lot....... Pls look into dis matter....

Apr 16, 2011

internate

maine naya phne liye nokia-x201 jiske sath mujhe airtel par 1 saal k liye net free mila hai........jismay par month mujhe 100 MB milti hai lekin mujhe 2nd month may 100MB nhi mili or maine customer care par 12.04.2011 ko complaint ki or wo abhi tak solve nhi hui mera complaint no. hai CBNRA20413432937.. aapsay request hai ki meri complaint solve kardijiye thanks and my mobile no is 9871791434 ......

Apr 15, 2011

network problem

I am using airtel company's postpaid connection with no. 9810282259. & I am using this connection from last nine years. I have a complaint regarding network coverage, already complained in the customer cell but there is no response. Due to network problem many works gets stuck. All the connection showing proper network at my home or another place but I don’t know how airtel connection is not working, showing bad network from last few months.

Kindly solve my network connection problem it creates many problem in front of me otherwise I will convert my Airtel Postpaid connection to another network, which is more convenient for me.

Apr 15, 2011

deduction of amount

I Use the Mobile Number Portability from Airtel to IDEA,I received several calls from airtel to retain with airtel but when i decided to swith to IDEA they deducted my 363 amout from my prepaid account without any intimation.When i complain them they said you have used it.

I dont; know why would it happen.

i really want to convey this message "Airtel is worst operater in India"

Apr 12, 2011

unsub bikni rich alert

dear sir,
This is my no. 9971359575 many times i lose my balance in bikni rich alert so plz unsub this service. Thank u

Apr 10, 2011

stop sms from way2sms.com

receiving chatting request without knowing the person. want to stop the service from the website way2sms.com

Apr 6, 2011

Recharge failure

hi.. i have recharged my mobile with 200/- in Bangalore on 6th april 2011. I have received success message with transaction ID:68864951 1 Rs talk time came. Please help or atleast cancel the transaction. I dont need anyother special offers

Apr 5, 2011

After getting a confirmation of resolution from airtel of broadband wrong bill created issue still receiving calls from recovery

Hello ,
I am receiving at least 2 calls dialing on my number from the recovery people of airtel for my broadband connection number is 01146500414 ( unpaid bill) which was discontinued on 1st November . I had raised a complaint earlier about this bill as I didnt use the broad band services after 1st Nov and also requested to cancel it in October only and got a confirmation from the customer care executive on it also still Airtel created the bill . That complaint was resolved in the month of Jan'2011 and I got a confirmation from the airtel that you wont receive any call from recovery or anywhere regarding this bill as it was a wrong bill generated and they have cancelled it . But still everyday I am receiving calls from Airtel about it payment when I say them its being settled they don't listen and talk very badly as if i have done some crime or what .
I am really pissed of this now as its being more then 4 months I am dealing with this and really feel that its such a worst company and nobody should ever take connection from this . Its services are so bad and people who are on customer care don't have manners to talk also .

Please take this into consideration and take action accordingly as I don't want these calls on my number as its not a matter for few hundred rupees but its a matter of what is right and wrong . I wont pay anything to airtel for this fake / wrong bill which they have generated

The numbers from which I am getting calls are : 01146768600 , 01146768400
Aditya Gupta

Apr 5, 2011

AftAfter the confirmation of no calls of the broad band connection bill issue

Hello ,

The numbers from which I am getting calls are : 01146768600 , 01146768400
Aditya Gupta

Mar 25, 2011

Refund of Broadband installation charges

Airtel Broadband Refund - Worst Customer Service

I had applied for an Airtel broadband connection on the first week of January. The concerned people (Airtel agents, Mr, Vikrant and Mr. Shakeel) could not provide with a connection, since according to them there was no technical feasibility to facilitate my request.

I accepted that, even though I wanted an airtel connection, and applied for my refund of Rs 500, which I had paid to Mr Shakeel in cash. I was told that I would receive a cheque shortly. At that time, I wasn’t given a receipt number or a form number. I was later given those by the customer care with a further promise that I would receive the cheque as soon as possible. That never happened. I called up many times and received three complaint numbers in the process, the latest one being, 43997712. Many times, while my call is on hold it is disconnected and your customer care executive doesn’t even bother to call back. The last time I was promised by your customer care department that I would receive the cheque on the 18th of March by 11.45 am. That also never happened, yet again. I have placed several complaints including a special request to deliver me the cheque on a weekend, since I have office on weekdays. The customer care executive took down this request and apparently made a special note of it, while there were others who were extremely rude and incoherent. They also told me that the cheque would be sent to my billing address, whereas if its sent to my office address, it would solve a lot of problems. But the customer care just doesn’t seem to care.
Till date, I have had no response about my cheque from the concerned department and even today when I called up the customer care, my call was disconnected while I was on hold, while the department did not even bother with a call back. After this kind of harassment, I am seriously considering of changing back to Vodafone as I never expected this kind of a treatment from airtel.

The details of my complaint:

1. Form No – 2606636
2. Receipt No – CA1140067
3. Complaint No – 43997712
4. Mobile No (mine) – 9650250484

Mar 24, 2011

I get the unnecessary message even after getting the do not disturbed scheme

I am costumer of Airtel from more than eight years these date I get the unnecessary message even after getting the do not disturbed scheme. Mostly I get the message from BA-560007 they have sending the message at any time and the same message repeated again and again to my both the Mobile numbers i.e. 9810834390 and 9818847890. Kindly short out the problem at the earliest.

Mar 24, 2011

i got the nesserary message after getting the do not disturbe scheme

I am costumer of Airtel from more than eight years these date I get the necessary message even after getting the do not disturbed scheme. Mostly I get the message from BA-560007 they have sending the message at any time and the same message repeated again and again to my both the Mobile numbers i.e. 9810834390 and 9818847890. Kindly short out the problem at the earliest.

Mar 21, 2011

Billing date mismatch and nobody to help

This is regarding my conversation with a Customer care rep. at around 10 am today for my Airtel mobile 9818667849. I had called regarding two queries:

1) What are the Value Added Services on my mobile number?
2) Earlier my connection, was a COCP. It was suspended after I changed my job, and I got it transferred to my name. The activation happened on 23rd Feb 2011, after being in suspended state for 20 days or so. I was assured by Airtel verification dept or so; that I'd be charged from from 23rd Feb to 1st March 2011, henceforth my billing cycle will be 2nd of everymonth ie 2nd March 2011 to 1st of next month ie. 1st April 2011.

The rep. put me on hold thrice without my permission, was however unable to give information. When I told hiom, he's not been able to help, he hung up on me. Later I got SMS feedback, which I used to send my feedback. This is crude behaviour.

I have been an Airtel customer for close to 9 years; however I am almost certain that in this era of MNP, I will switch to Vodafone or some other service provider.

Mar 20, 2011

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 12:27 PM
To: 'Airtel Alert'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Your Airtel Outstanding Dues. MISBEHAVE BY AIRTEL RELATIONSHIP CENTRE (M/s S S D N Enterprises ,G-1,DDA Bldg.,20, Nehru Place, Delhi-19)

Polite Reminder..03

No body contacted yet..Is it the service..??
<< File: 2032_001.pdf >>

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 7:13 PM

To Whom It May Concern:

Please update the action taken..

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:26 PM

To Whom It May Concern:

This is just to bring into your kind notice that Unfortunately I am a customer/subscriber of your “AirTEL Cellular” Today undersigned has personally visited to one of AIRTEL RELATIONSHIP CENTRE (M/s S S D N Enterprises ,G-1,DDA Bldg.,20, Nehru Place, Delhi-19) to pay my due bills for last months. After a long queue When I reached at Payment Counter, one gentleman told me CARD PAYMENT is not possible. Immediately I rushed towards ATM & came back with CASH, again waited approx 30 Minutes in queue to make payment. Finally when I asked/suggested/requested them to form additional counter for customers as waiting time/queue time was approximately 30 minutes (with Low cooling AC & no drinking water facilities). Unfortunately they misbehaved with me & clearly told me to go & do complaint whatever/wherever I want as they are not making profit from AirTEL. I felt very bad & pity on your future that in such a competitive environment when you are spending too much on Advertising perusing your customers to use/bond with you for forever then How you can give franchise to such Unprofessional person/agency..

Now as anyone can feel, “AirTEL” enjoys an outstanding reputation only. Our present experience has rudely shaken our trust in your esteemed company. As a loyal customer, our family/friends has subscribed at various stages. The incident is nothing short of a fraud perpetrated on us..

Your response should reach us in a week's time failing which we shall be constrained to use other avenues to seek redressal because It appears “AirTEL” is just not bothered to address my complaint. It’s just not possible to believe that AirTEL behave this way.

Please revert per return “Else I will have to spread your Service feedback among our well wishers” as well as “will go to meet MR SUNIL BHARTI MITTAL for my rights” as our offices are in same building because I know about the service Industry as I am also working in Customer Service Industry

As well as at this juncture, I must give you some feedbacks about the less no of BILLING COUNTERS ,as I always use to struggle just to locate & pay my bills. As you know very well that In this current era we all are running short of enough time to go physically, just to pay the Bills. So your company should have some Collection Executives or should have opened Some More Counters for the same purpose..!!

From: Airtel Alert [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:12 AM
To: RON1/Kumar Anurag, L-13(SNZ)
Subject: Your Airtel Outstanding Dues.

March 11, 2011

Dear Airtel Customer,

Anurag Kumar  Maruti Suzuki India Limited

REF: OUTSTANDING DUES ON YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE NO. 9810092066

You have been our valued customer and it has always been a pleasure
serving you on our network. It would be a great pleasure restoring our
association once again by way of this communication.

This is regarding the pending due amount on the above mentioned mobile
number, A/c ############. The total outstanding amount as on date in
your account is Rs. 4439/-.

Due to high unbilled we would request you to make the payment of the outstanding amount on 3/16/2011  to enjoy continued your mobile service.

Please Ignore this message if you have already paid.

For Bharti Airtel Limited,

Mar 19, 2011

no signals

today 19.03.2011 in the morning when i opened tv there were no signal from Airtel digital tv.
I comlained to customer care (mr. arihan jain) at Airtel digital and he asked me to restart tv after switching off and removing the plugs from main i did so but no response and the screen showed that no signal being provided by the service provider . Mr. jain immediately said that complaint is being forwarded to service centre and engineer will charge Rs.100/- . This was told before mr. jain could check at his end about the relay of signals or recharge or any other thing at their end. Mr. Jain put forward my complaint to another his colleague stating that she was supervisor, but she repeated the same story. they were asked to give me the number of higher up in this regard but they did not respond.

Please see that I am the sufferer since I am not able to utilize the service since morning and not sure when this will be set right and also have to pay Rs,100/- which is unjustified and uncalled for .

Through this column i would bring to the kind notice of management to look into this problem of customers.

thanking you,

sincerely yours
ramesh
consumer no. 3003 824 362
mobile no . 9910610726

ps. when i told the customer care that if this kind of service is provided i am afraid i would get the 'Airtel . connection disconnected, he said ok

Mar 18, 2011

don't Sucsess Talk to Airtel Costomer Care And Not Satisfied Service

My Mobile No. Is 9650640561. I have Done Recharge Successful 2 Time Of Rs-18 (GPRS-PACK) But I can not connect the internet properly the conectivity broke and the internet excess very slow on my GPRS supported mobile. i attapmt many times to talk to airtel costomer care but i cannot Successful. there is no Response towards the airtel. I wass Facing Conectivity or Netwark problem Last 7 day. therefore I reqested to costomer care of air tel plz solve my problems.

Mar 12, 2011

3G activation problem

My Airtel Mobile Number is 9910066327

I called on 6th March 2011 on 121 to activate 3G on my phone and just in few minutes I got message saying 3G has been activated and soon after that I received another message saying Requested Service Settings cant be download on phone, call 12118 for manual settings. I called and the person was unable to provide with any help and raised a Service Request No 36216080 saying somebody will call or I will get message by 9th March 2011 09:30:00

I waited till 9th March 2011 till 18:00 but nobody called; and till 9th March 3G was still not activated; again I called and I was told that Service Request No 36216080 has been closed and the person again raised a new Service Request 36278034 and told some configuration for my Iphone which I did accordingly.

On 10th March Finally I get a Message : 3G is activated. Soon after that I saw 3G icon on my Iphone and then after 2-3 Hours it just got disappeared. The browsing speed was around 0.5 Mb wheareas I was told that I would getting anywhere between 7.2Mbps to 21 Mbps, and while 3G icon was there the signal strength went to just 1 BAR. Since 10th March I cant see any 3G icon; Its running on my normal Iphone Internet Plan. I called up again on 11th March 2011 and told all the issues to customer care ; All the guy could do was, He raised a Service Request 36326626 and saying the Team will get back to me by 18th March 2011 13:30.

Does take 15-20 days to activate 3G or to resolve problems related to activation of 3G?

It is hard to believe that AirTel does not seem know the solution to fix my problem. I have decided to wait till End of March 2011 and if the issue is not addressed, I will move on with other 3G providers.

Praveen Raisinghani
+91-9910066327

Mar 11, 2011

suspension of post paid connection for low usage

Can anybody guide on the TRAI policy / regulation for suspension of post paid connection for low / zero usage? Recently my number was suspended by Airtel for low usage inspite of no payment problem.

What can be done to sue airtel for deficiency in service
User199192

Mar 10, 2011

CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE ARE NOT PICKING THE PHONE

I have been trying to call to Airtel customer care but they are not picking phone and some time 121 no does not work and facing the problem...Once a call connected to customer executive then I explained my problem then she told me to wait some time, having hold 30 minutes despite call has been disconected and now I have been trying to customer care....
Now Bharti Airtel is not providing service properly.... now time has come to change....

Mar 8, 2011

Poor services

Dear Sir/Madam
I am having a mobile prepaid life time connection of Airtel bearing no. 9560167605. Airtel is activating various packages on its own and deducting money from my prepaid account. On complain they are also not ready to refund the money which they have suo-moto deducted themselves. Today also Rs.30 has been deducted from my account on account of renewal of one Khel- Khel me pack, which I had not asked for. I had requested to Airtel Customer Care number of times to stop such an unwanted, annoying and disgusting in nature of packages, since I am not interested in any of their packages, which they have activated on my said number and started deducting the money from my account without any notice. But instead of stopping the services, now it increase. It’s a theft committed by the Airtel service providers inasmuch as without any request, they activated the said services and further without any notice they renewed the said packages and started deducting money from my account and hence they caused undue loss to me. Not only this also after making request to stop such services, they did not stop the services. I am facing this problem for last three months and made several requests to the Airtel customer care officers to stop this kind of service but they all are useless.
Due to this kind of service, I chose to change my service provider from Airtel to Vodafone and I had applied mobile no. portability on about 22nd February 2011 to Airtel and they sent a UPC code no.AD 342834, I informed about this code no.to Vodaphone company but till date my no.was not converted in to Vodaphone no. because the request sent by the Vodafone was rejected by the Airtel service provider saying that my balance is in negative. Then I recharged my account but again the airtel have deducted the money from my account on account of the renewal of said khel-khel me pack.
I am very sorry to say that I am facing much problem due to this type of service. I called your customer care officer and complaint on number of times but it seems like Airtel mobile doesn’t care about its customer.What the bluddy treatment you guys are giving to your customers.
as a telecom company, a new brand in INDIA don’t know how to do their work and provide customer satisfaction, Please take urgent action otherwise I am constrained to take an action against you.
I hope u will look forward in these type of matters and pressurize service providers to keep the commitments given through plans while marketing in sweet words.

Kiran Singh, Advocate
W/o Sh. Amit Ajitabh
186-A, Gautam Nagar,
New Delhi-110049
9560167605,9868301455

Mar 7, 2011

INFLATED BILL

DEAR SIR,
I PAID MY LAND LINE NUMBER 011-40541400 BILL LAST MONTH WELL IN TIME BUT MY BILL DETAILS SHOWS LATE FEE CHARGES OF RUPEES FIFTY THIS IS UNFAIR WITH CUSTOMER. THERE ARE ANOTHER RUPEES FIFTY THAT TO LATE FEE CHARGES OF JANUARY 2009 WHICH I DISCUSSED WITH YOUR PEOPLE BUT THAT MONEY IS STILL SHOWING IN THE BILLS .PLEASE MAKE NECESSARY CORRECTIONS AND SEND CORRECT BILL

DR V K ARORA
SARITA VIHAR
NEW DELHI

Mar 5, 2011

Balance Deduction without any reason And DND service related complaint

Sir/Madam My Name is Tarun Tyagi I am a user of Airtel My no. is 9717133727 i had make a call on 01 mar 11 at 8:50 and 8:51 am to a Russian Mobile Number which was in Delhi at that time in front of me but i didn't talk with him and my call summary starts automatically and my balance of Rs. 20 got deducted without any reason when i call to my customer care complaint on 198 Mr. sourabh speaks to and says that i have been talked on the above mentioned number and disconnect my call and now i m calling again to the customer care number they are not picking my call. My other complaint is about Do Not Disturb service which is activated on my number but i m still receiving messages from many companies for selling plots and other brands like sauna belt etc. so Please help me to resolve my problem.

Feb 27, 2011

Deducting Money

Hello Customer Care,

I want the support of customer care about my balance deduction. Unnecessary cricket updates i am getting daily without activation of any value added service. Automatically this service added in my number but when want to contact with customer care there is no response. Really get irritated now. I want to stop this service as soon as possible.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...