Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Sep 21, 2010

Stop Renewing Jobs Alerts

Sir/Madam

I am Kiran Paul (#155, Sutlej Hostel, JNU, New Delhi) and I have an Airtel Prepaid connection with the no. 9650130613. Without any intimation, the Provider activated Jobs Alerts service on my no. and continues to renew the service charging Re.1 per day. Sending SMS to 121 to stop the service is also not working. I request your attention to this matter at the earliest.

Kiran Paul

Sep 20, 2010

RECEIVING FAKE CALLS

Dear Sir/Madam

I am receiving fake calls from others saying is it mr manoj , sometime another name and on 20th sept 2010, I received call from Police Station, saying that whether i called to 100 number or not but i didn't call on that number ever.I am so disturb by mentally. I am confused and thinking that may be some other person have also using same number as mine. Please help me regarding his problem.

With Regards
Naresh Padala
Mobile number-9958077089

Sep 20, 2010

sudden termination of Postpaid connection

I was using the Delhi circle mobile no. 9810533828, which is a post-paid connection. Suddenly on 3rd of Sep, 2010, my connection was terminated. When inquired from Customer Care, i was told that it was done on the orders of NDNC (National Do-Not Call Council) since I was using this no. for sending promotional messages related to my business.

Now, following are my justifications against the action taken by you:

1. This no. is a 10 year old postpaid no., with no default ever made (either in bill payment or in misuse)
2. It is a Corporate connection in name of GUPTA BROTHERS where I am presently working.
3. If you could check your records, there has never been any promotional use of this no., neither for any calls nor for any SMSes.
4. The no. was suddenly terminated without any warning, that led to serious after-affects on my work / company’s business.
5. Repetitive complaints made to Customer care / 121 could not serve the purpose as they had no idea how to rectify this termination.
6. As per the formal process, my Corporate Manager had sent mail (3 days hence the termination) to airtel by his official ID, that exists no where in your records.

As a legal step, I am writing this as a last warning being issued to Airtel (15 days hence the termination), after which a LEGAL NOTICE shall be sent, against which my company is authorized to ask for a ‘compensation’ for the losses suffered in business, as well as DEFAMATION suit would be filed against Airtel.

Sep 5, 2010

NO CONNECTIVITY AFTER PAYMENT

Tried level best to register a complaint for no connectivity inspite of making payment to Airtel. Everytime a new number is given by the customer care exec. I do feel after such a long waiting and innumerable calls i know more about them then their CEO My request no given by them is 37106066 dated 1st Sept. Can you guys help me out

Aug 31, 2010

getting abusive unknown calls

good evening sir/ ma'am,

From the last two weeks i am getting unknown abusive calls from the number 9999985011. This person is regularly sending me the threatening messages and calls. My number is 9818530029 . I will be really grateful if some serious action is taken against this person.

yours sincerely,
charu ahuja

Aug 30, 2010

internet connection

I am a user of Airtel Wi-fi (broadband connection). I am unable to access my hotmail account.
While Google, Facebook and all other sites are easily accessible, hotmail remains out of bounds.
Please rectify this problem immediately. I believe it has got to do with some configuration issue
at your end.

Raju Santhanam

Aug 23, 2010

To stop unwanted SMS

I have Airtel Prepaid connection. I am recieving daily 5-10 unwanted SMS of various companies and products . Please stop these disturbing SMS immediately. My mobile no. is 9818517650.
Hardeep Kumar

Aug 17, 2010

NOT TAKING DOCUMENTS

5 or 6 days ago I got a call from airtel for submitting documents. Since my connection is working with unknown person ID infact I have taken it with my own ID & address. For Security reason I asked for nearest relationship center location from my office at Green Park Main, New Delhi - 110016. And It was Radical Communication in 88/1, Main Road, Adhchini, New Delhi - 110017. I went there with my address & id proof. But they denied to take documents. Than I called to customer care executive but not supporing answer i.e. you may go in another relationship center.

And I felt if a customer is ready to support the authority than they delibrately make it harrassed.

It is Today 17 August 2010.

Aug 2, 2010

CALL CENTER CONECTIG PROGRAM

DEAR SIR
YOUR CALL CENTER CANECTING PROGRAM IS VERY BAD, AND WAY YOUR COMPANY TAKE SOME CHARGES FOR TALK WITH YOUR EMPLOYE. THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR COMPANY. I GIVE YOU ONE IDEA. THREE TIME TALKING FREE. AFTER THREE YOU TAKE CHARGES.

Jul 16, 2010

WITH ATTACHMENT BILL

LAST TWO MONTHS I HAVE RECEIVED E MAIL FROM AIRTEL WITH ATTACHED BILL, HOW CAN I ENSURE THAT WHAT AIRTEL CHARGE TO ME IS THAT CORRECT AMOUNT OR NOT. I HAVE ALREADY MAILED ON 09.07.2010, BUT NO REPLY, AGAIN MAILED ON 15.07.2010. REPLY IS YOU WILL RECEIVED THE WITH IN TWO HRS, STILL I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE BILL. HOPE THE CONSUMER COURT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Jul 13, 2010

Disconnection of Landline Number 011-41704674

Dear All,

I have been using Airtel land line number 011-41704674 for quite a long time. Since February 2010. I have been requesting your Telecallers to disconnect the services of this number as i am not using the same regularly.

Even tough making repeated request for disconnection i am still receiving bills for the minimum rent even tough the Line is disconnected.

I am getting harassed and threatened by the so called telecallers of Airtel that if I don't pay they will take me to task.

I am scared my them please advice.

Jul 10, 2010

Delay in installation

My Customer ID 3004597595 and My transaction ID is9670285 , I have booked Airtel DTH on 7th July and also made the payment thru credit card , when i booked this DTH custmer care executive said - DTH will be install with in 48 hrs. Till date , I have not received any call from airtel and also register the complaint on 12150 against complaint no. 3265226 for the same but now customer care executive said DTH will be install on 12th Jul. I would like to request to you , please do not sale the product with false commitement and now cancel my this connection turn charges to me on high priority.

Secondly i never suggest to any one for AIRTEL DTH at least in my company or my relatives.

Jul 1, 2010

call diverting not working

I have been using air tel connection since 2007(mob no.9971913866).But from past 6 months I am facing a problem that while I am diverting the call on the other number it is showing activated but if somebody is calling me then it is showing this number does not exist & during the switched off period it is showing the same .

Varun
9971913866

Jun 30, 2010

Phone not working

Our phone at K-71 Sarita Vihar New Delhi phone no 40540427 is not in a working condition .You are requested to change the instrument

Jun 30, 2010

PHONE NOT WORKING

Our airtel landline at J236 Saket New Delhi no 46067386 is not working

Jun 24, 2010

Do not Disturb Facility

Do not Disturb Facility
I have registered for do not disturb facility on my Mobile no. 9810503638, many months back - (Airtel Service Provider). i still receive so many sms ans calls from credit card companies, insurance companies, etc.daily. Complaints with airtel were made. Complaint Nos are 32370060, 32370078, 32370032. Reply received from airtel was that the defaulting telemarketer belongs to another operator's network and the complaint has been forwarded to them for necessary action. No action has been taken till date. Who is this other operator. Is this not the responsibility of airtel since i am using their connection.

Please helpme get rid of these messages and calls which disturb me daily.

My DND registration no. is A1010355421 registered on 5th March 2009

Jun 21, 2010

non shifting of phone and misleading

I SHIFTED MY RESIDENCE WITHIN THE SAME LOCALITY ON 1ST JUNE, 2010 AND GAVE A REQUEST FOR SHIFTING OF PHONE ON 03.06.2010. THE RECORDS OF THE COMPANY WOULD REVEAL THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLING ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS AND WAS ASSURED THAT THE JOB WOULD BE DONE WITHIN 24 HOURS OTHERWISE I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL BACK. HOWEVER TODAY 21ST JUNE IS ALMOST OVER AND WHEN I CALLED UP TO FIND OUT THE STATUS TO MY SURPRISE THE CALLER SAID THAT NO REQUEST HAS EVER BEEN RECEIVED AND HE WOULD NEED THE DETAILS AGAIN TO PUT IN MY REQUEST SO THAT THE JOB IS DONE WITHIN THE NEXT 3 WORKING DAYS. I REALLY WISH THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS BECOME AWARE WHAT THE PEOPLE AT THE GROUND LEVEL ARE DOING. I FIND NO ACCESS TO THE TOP BOSSES I REALLY NEED TO FIND OUT IF ALL THIS IS BEING DONE WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE

Jun 14, 2010

charges to talk with customer care

hello sir,

It is not relevant that Airtel is now applying charges to talk with customer care executive. Last night, I called to customer care to know about special offer for sms. After talking with CCE, I realized my balace was reduced. it is wrong that u are taking money to talk with CCE.In telecom sector no one is applying charges
to talk their CCE
So please remove these charges ,and customer can resolve his/her problem frequently.

My no is 9717739290

Jun 7, 2010

easy recharge

I went for easy recharge my mobile no is9650064530 on 5/6/10 at malviya nagar from ht e shop from which I took my prepaid connection but instead of that i entered no9560064530 which is nonexsist . I asked the concered person that you please recharge with correct no he said that he has got the message that it has been successfuly recharged and the money has been reduced from his account , if the no is non exsisting then how it will get recharged please let the airtel recharge my account with 100 Rs so that i can value for my money

Jun 4, 2010

Disconnected Number without any notice

I am holder of Airtel connection from past 10 years now (with the number 9818005954). Though i never had any issues with my number but one instance has completely changed my perception towards Airtel.I repeatedly received calls from Airtel in order to purchase a new connection from Airtel. Somehow i agreed upon taking up the new number (i.e 9818005854). Airtel demanded some amount of registration for this new number along with the first bill. I made a payment of 900 that included Rs 500 as the registration charges and Rs 300 as the bill amount. However few days later, i noticed that my new number is no more activated, and without my knowledge the number was disconnected. when i brought this to the notice of Airtel, i never got any help rather i was transferred from one person to another. This was very disappointing for me as i was with Airtel from past 10 years. I was explained that there were some past dues for some other number on my name due to which the service has been taken off. I was upset knowing the fact that Airtel didn't even inform me and the services were taken away after accepting the bills. This was sheer deception for a customer.I have lost my trust in Airtel and don't wish to continue my services.

Jun 4, 2010

poor service for customers

my airtel sim has been blocked by mistake. it is asking for the PUK number.
i tried my best to contact the customer care executive to get the number but was not able to. it is very urget for me to get the number as soon as possible.
i would be thankful if u help me out .
the customer care service is in a bad state due to which customers face a lot of problems.

thaking

Umesh Kumar Arya..

Jun 3, 2010

Dnd services:

hi, i'm really upset with the services of airtel, seems that they don't bother about their customer satisfaction. i had activated my DNd services about 4-5 months back, through the mobile phone and as well as the internet. but the irony is this, that i still recieve message from various advertisment companies every now nd then. sometimes late at nite which really disturbs me .
Now , i have made several complaints but i have no respite. every time they furnish me a complaint no: which is of no use. Lately they have barred my call, for the bill. now thats very rude, first you don't provide the services properly and top of that you make the life of the coustomer more miserable. the point of matter is ,and a very generic question , would you be willing to pay for a defective product services that you have availed for?

vaibhav
9910204301

May 28, 2010

Blackberry Service Error

Hello, I have been trying to activate my data service of Rs.299 on my Blackberry Curve 8900 since 25th May 2010.
it is now saturday 29th may and I still have not been able to get it activated.
I send the message 'airtelbb' to 121 and follow the procedure at the end I get a reply saying This Service is Unavailable. If you are new Prepaid Customer please try again after 24hours. What is this non-sense ?
i have been trying for the past 72 hours now, i still get the same error. I call customer car day and night. They do not seem to help. This is a SHAME on airtel. I have been a vodafone customer for the past 3 years and i had great difficulty in changing my number. And this is what airtel proves to be.

May 24, 2010

BALANCE AMOUNT DEBITED AFTER RECEIVED THE MESSAGE

My Prepaid mobile no.9871039763 has got the message from airtel gclub.in sender no.54321 on dated 24/05/2010 when i press the button of that message it is automatically linked with thier website and download started and Rs.40 deducted from my account.

How they make fool to customer.Kindly help me what i have to do.

May 23, 2010

y!Zone

my mobile number is 9818778516 and my name is eleonora margorina. i wish to unsubscribe from y.zone, for which i am charged every 10 days and could not find the way to do it from the yahoo.com site. please, help

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...