Airtel

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Mar 26, 2017

Online Recharge is not happening

My mobile no is 7259623427.
I have migrated from postpaid to prepaid around 2 months back. I am not able to recharge in online portals like My Airtel app/site, Paytm. The reason is shown as invalid no. I have contacted the local Airtel office they said that my no has been struck during porting and will be resolved shortly. But still the problem persists. Please help me to resolve it ASAP.

Online Recharge is not happening

S KUMAR 9789

Mar 25, 2017

Over billing

I am a Airtel postpaid user since a long time and my no. is 9971141524.
I got the call from CCE of Airtel so many times in between last 2-3 years to update my monthly plan according to my usage and I agreed 2 or 3 times as they have suggested suitable plan for me .
Last year in December 2016 they have suggested a new plan of (approx) rs.549 in which they are giving me unlimited local/std calls and 3GB 3G/4G data and told all your previous plan will be deactivated and I agreed.
Since the new plan was activated I got a bill of more than rs900 every month.
After that I have requested their CCE on their customer care number to send me the correct bill according to my bill plan but they totally denied and not sent me the correct bill and because I didn't pay the bill they have block my outgoing call in 1st week of march.
After that I got to many call from their side to pay the bill according to the bill plan which they are sending me every month and I totally denied it and I suggested send me according to my bill plan I will pay all dues in same day but they didn't sent the correct bill.
On the day of 24th of march 2017 at the time 03:08 pm I got a call from landline no. of female CCE of Airtel and she asked me why are you not paying the bill and I told to her that i will not pay the bill till than I got the correct one after that she used to talk in vulgar language and talked to me in so bad manner after that closed my number incoming also and I also have the recording of that call in my phone as a proof.
Sir now I want from here to take some strict action against Airtel and continue my services as soon as possible.
I am sending another copy to CEO of Airtel.

SUNIL PANDEY
9971141524,9999009789
rroy123

Mar 24, 2017

Pre paid recharge not credited

I have ported my number from Vodafone to Airtel (9891670497). The number got activated today i.e. March 24, 2017. At the time of submission of my documents (March 18, 2017), I had paid Rs 350 to the Airtel Express Customer Agent (Shop no 20, GF, LSC, Sector B, Pocket 7, Vasant Arcade, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070) for the prepaid Airtel account. However, when I checked my balance today it showed nil. I called up the Airtel customer service on 198 and was told that the express service agent had not credited the Rs 350 to my account.

I would, therefore, request you to have the amount credited to my account.

Rajorshi Roy
Manish2success

Mar 11, 2017

Amount Not Refund

Date- 21 Feb 2017 Rs.67.0 online recharge of Airtel mobile 9650411607; txn ID ############ has failed due to a technical issue. Refund will be processed within 7 working days.

Feb 21, 2017

Network Issue

There is no network in home instead after no of complaints.
thukral53

Jan 22, 2017

RECHARGE NOT DONE

i HAD DONE RECHARGE MOB. PHONE 9958812829 OF RS 147/- AT 11.10 PM TODAY .THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED BUT RECHARGE NO DONE
Fyiakchawangcha

Jan 19, 2017

Both my incoming and outgoing have been stopped

Sir my account id is 7027450113 and my wifi number is 41328334 and for which I paid the bill amount of 5500 on 17/1/17 by cash to one of your field executive name prem Chand.And told me that my wifi connection will start working by today 12pm but it's still not working so can you kindly check the issue..
Farooqmir2001

Dec 25, 2016

Port issues

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Subject: Porting Vodafone number 9899189159 to Airtel
It has been 8 days since I port in airtel and 10-15 times called to airtel customer care.. They have been telling me it will take 1-2-3-4-5 hours, but still no service in my phone... Please do the needful... Or stop people porting in Airtel...
It was my worst decession to porting in Airtel...
Balkrishan Sharma

Dec 23, 2016

Frod balance deduction 9015038686

Dec 23, 2016
Frod balance deduction my no.9015038686
Sir mere airtel SIM se 452 Rs bina suchna k kut geye h .Me custumar care se do bar bat kar chuka hu.wha se mujhe koi praman nhi mila h.or nahi we mujhe refund karna chahte h.please help me
Noshi101

Nov 15, 2016

Prepaid SIM not working

My prepaid SIM has suddenly stopped working. Phone no. 9650470493
Shisirsahu

Nov 11, 2016

Deduction of account balance

I have recharged on 11.11.2016 near about 700hrs the company has deducted Rs. 128 against AIRTEL NEXGTV without any activation from my side. So are requested to rectify and resolve the problem and that type of issues are frequently happening by airtel. When we ask for amount customer care have replied customer have activated those facility.

Oct 29, 2016

COULDNOT REDEEM BONAZA OFFER for WYNK GAME AND WYNK MUSIC

I could not get my redeem offer for wynk listen music and wynk games
Please
Baijnath Maurya

Oct 25, 2016

Block no

Dear sir and madam,

This is to inform I have Airtel mobile no 8130975383
Misplaced today morning Plz I request you block this no right now and. Stop miss used

And my Mi. Mobile phone set

Both of missed
Today morning

Plz block both product

Udayraj
meenakshi maan

Oct 11, 2016

no network found when i go out

i have an airtel prepaid number 8826261020. whenever i go somewhere out within the terriotory of my city or just to the distance of 5 minutes my network got lost and i become unable to use my phone for calling or messaging
anil kumar joshi9

Oct 10, 2016

call details

I am using Airtel prepaid connection with no. 8130783872 and my alternate no. 8826473044.
Please provide me my last 6 months incoming & outgoing call details with duration time.
My email id : [email protected]
Kumarmi

Oct 8, 2016

Abuse language used

Dear concerns,

I am highly disappointed by the services of your organisation, reason being Mr. Harash ( airtel customer care executive)given threatening and abuse language used for me. I have record all call details.
For your information i am shared the executive no.+91 11-49206423,+91 7529-924252.office address Airtel 224, Okhla phase-3, New Delhi-I110020 2nd thing I am not user of airtel communication.
Just I want to know way mr. harash given threatening and abuse language use for me.
If company not take any action within 48 hours.i will submit all details to consumer court.
Jam Guite77

Oct 3, 2016

To block lost simcard

Hello Sir, i had lost my mobile since 3 months back but i couldnot retracted my mobile again. So please block my no.
PRAVEEN15K

Sep 5, 2016

BILLING

Dear Sir / Madam

i have written you 3rd times and also make a call many times to customer care executive but my problem is still unresolved.

I have a issue regarding my bill from last 5-6 month and every month i have facing the same problem due to this problem i don't clear my outstanding bill because i don't spent so much time in every month for discussed my case regarding the bill problem the customer care executive say the call will be arranged for me from billing circle but still i don't received any call from airtel authorized representative

Dear sir / madam i am using the airtel no from last 5-6 year but from few month i am facing the problem regarding my bill due to this i have decided in the month of april for PORT of my no. in any other network but due to commitment from airtel authorized representative that a 300 local call minute is free for life time and 1 gb data is also given to me but due to non availability of the offer on that time they have committed to me for refund the amount of 1 gb data pack and 100 rs. monthly discount also on my no i have received the same but for this i have always making a call to your customer care executive and explain the same

In last month the customer care executive say there is no offer is for you and the amount is not waived out, and he was also confirm me arranging the call from airtel bill section and i dont have received the same

i am also say to him that until i have received the call and resolved my issue i don't make a call and i am also not liable to pay a late payment charges.

Dear Sir / Madam its my humble request to you i don't have any issue for paying my bill but i just demand only which you have commite me and also request to you also speak your customer care executive that how to talk with their customer i am highly appreciated for that

Further, i have request to you please inform me am i still retained with airtel if YES then what is best in your co. and for your customer or leave it for any other network.

Praveen Kumar

+91-9990322323
nikhilrocky

Aug 30, 2016

my airtel sim causes me double charge on the calls

My airtel sum causes me double charges please check it my number is 8861799546.
devnull

Aug 27, 2016

Debit without cause

I've been using an airtel prepaid sim for about 3 weeks now. I happened to notice two nights ago that the balance had come down to about Rs 26,so I added Rs 500. About 3 hours later, I noticed that the balance was down to Rs 501 with zero mobile useage (I'm on Wifi at home and don't use the iPhone for internet in any case). I thus started logging all the messages that keep popping up (with a large "DISMISS" bar) and that freeze the screen until you click on dismiss. I think that something in the background (likely one of the buried SIM applications (on an iPhone see Settings -> Phone -> SIM Applications) is sending out communiations without my permission, nd each one costs Rs 5. I kept some of the screenshots as evidence.

The SIM Apps have some menu that indicates that the different components can be tuened off, but those really don't seem to work.

I guess the other SIM manufacturers are as slimy as Airtel, but this thing chewing up my money for ••absolutely no reason** is outrageous.

Pradeep
devnull

Aug 27, 2016

Deduction without cause

Pradeep
satish dhadwal

Aug 20, 2016

CALL DROPING

MY MB NO .9868523930-HAS CALL DROPPING FOR LAST TWO MONTH .I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE.
Tapan Chauhan

Aug 19, 2016

block lost sim

My self Tapan Chauhan. i lost my mobile with sim no. 9818486199. so i request you to block my sim with immidiate effect.

thanks and regards
tapan chauhan
sarthak405

Aug 14, 2016

Airtel Bounding me to stay with them. Mental harassment

This is in order to lodge a complaint against the service provider, Bharti Airtel, of my mobile number +919560922269. The tarrif of Airtel Postpaid is almost double of that of other network providers. I have been offered "1GB 3G Data+ 600 minutes+ 200 SMS's+ Unlimited 2G after 1GB" for just Rs 299, while Airtel provides me much lesser amounts at a higher price.I have talked to the customer service and asked them to either allow me to port my number to another service provider, or to allow me to just receive incoming calls on my number at zero tarrif, so I could use another number. But, they have agreed to neither. They say that since I ported to Airtel Prepaid to Airtel Postpaid a few days back, I'll have to wait for 90 days. Are Airtel prepaid and postpaid two different companies? Is Airtel bounding me to stay with it by not allowing me to port? Is it a compulsion that I now have to stay with Airtel and pay it's exceedingly high fees even though I can get better plans at cheaper rates.
Sir, I am just a student in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D). My father is in the central government. I try my best to not take any money from my father, and fund my own education. But then companies like Airtel are mentally harassing me. I am being forced to pay more, even when I have other options. Isn't it a clear violation of freedom of choice?
I have no problem with network coverage of Airtel. I would not even switch to other providers if Airtel gives me the same plan they are giving me. But it is charging me double of others. Please look into this matter and resolve this.

Thanks in anticipation,
Sarthak Mishra
singh_300

Aug 12, 2016

Missed calls

I am getting miss calls almost everyday from following phone number:-

011-40884423 & 011-40882200

I tried to call back but appeared busy and on few instances I had received the call but no one is replying.

Please look into as this is very harassing and embarrassing as due to this I had missed my important calls.